Confession Pt. 03

Story Info
Betty and Jamie atone, through rigorous physical penance.
6k words
4.5
5.2k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/22/2023
Created 09/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgina sat in the quiet of the confessional, reading her kindle and letting her back straighten as she recovered from three hours practicing on the church organ. She was sat in the side where the Father usually received supplicants, but it was a quiet Sunday and nobody, not even the Father, had been around here in a while.

It was cosy.

Well, it was cosy until she heard a pair of footsteps approaching, a conversation coming quietly to her music-sharpened ears through the thick material of the curtain.

"Look, we're not doing it again, even for 'old times sake!'"

She couldn't hear the reply, but the first voice was somehow familiar.

"I know you know I like it, but we've got to be careful now - I'm only three months long but I've got this huge bump! Ugh, you perv. Get your mind out of the gym and just think for a minute."

Another quiet reply.

"Well, how would you feel if we lost her because you were too fucking rough - that thing's like a bat!"

The voice scoffed at another interjection. The voice was sooo familiar, it was killing her...

"What so you mean, 'if it is a her'" a scolding tone now, "I'm a she, you're a she and she'll be a she too!"

Georgina blinked. There was something wrong about that sentence.

"Ahhh, sorry, I'm just tense. It's been so long since, well, you know..."

Another murmur.

"Ok, well after you're done come back and get me, I'll be here. And don't use the men's either! That trick had me back-pedalling like a circus elephant last time you tried it!"

Another murmur and the heavier of the sets of footsteps receded.

There was a rustling of the heavy fabric and Georgina hurriedly switched the Kindle off as the curtain to the other side of the confessional flapped open and the bench creaked as someone sat down. Georgina held her breath as she heard clothes rustling.

"Oooh fuck did I need this..." the teasingly familiar voice breathed as the bench creaked again. All Georgina could hear was breathing.

Then a sigh.

Her sharp musicians ears heard a moist, slick sound and a sigh that rode, shivering, across the top of it.

A soft, low, liquid rhythm slowly built up and Georgina caught a waft of something she had only smelled once before: soaking wet pussy. The woman next to her was masturbating in the confessional.

Georgina bit her lip as her cock thumped into her middle, leaving her thighs exposed to the cool air of the church as it lifted her heavy, drab skirt with it. Hurriedly, she crammed her fingers into her mouth, muffling any reciprocal groan she might make.

All her fantasies for the last eighteen years had been about one encounter, one night, with one drunk, abusive woman. It was enough to drive her mad; fate had conspired to give her two sexual experiences in life -- one rape and now some weird voyeuristic masturbation.

"Oooh that's it you, big-cocked bitch..." the voice drawled as the wet noises intensified.

Bitch.

Georgina knew that voice now... it was that- that WHORE, who had pinned her and rode her like some kind of porn starlet. And Georgina knew all about porn now; it had been all she had been able to get for solace for all those years. It had been all she had allowed herself -- she couldn't talk about her shame, she couldn't bring herself to face her abuser, she couldn't try to meet someone else because she was a freak. An abomination, as she had been informed in seminary college.

But this slut was beneath even an abomination; she'd fucked Georgina like she needed a transfusion of concentrated dick just to stay alive.

"Fuck me... fuck me... oh! Fffffuck me!" came that voice from her past.

Georgina wiped the tears from her cheeks, but more came to replace them.

"Please... nnnnghhh, just- just fuck me!" came a needy whine from next to her as the wet noises changed again, growing juicer and lewder and louder, punctuated with quietly squelching queefs.

It was too much.

/////

"Whore!" Georgina hissed as she threw open the curtain on the other side of the confessional, the curtains from her own side still swishing shut after the sheer speed of her exit. The light from the church shone on a heavily pregnant woman, eyes wild and filled with lust, legs spread wide and a whole fist stuffed up into a pussy that only seemed riper and more inviting after the passage of years.

The eyes that looked back at her might have been outraged or embarrassed, but the look in the whore's eyes this time was of memory, confusion and lust. That gaze didn't meet Georgina's for long though as it fell precipitously to the huge erection tenting out the organist's skirt.

"Ooooohhhh yessss...." was all the quivering, fisting, wanton woman could force out as she stared at the meat and drooled, bringing her other hand around to lewdly wipe her flowing pussy juices around her own asshole... and then ram her fingers home, lubricated her back passage.

It was an invitation and years of Georgina's pent up frustrations pushed her on as she hiked up her skirt properly and mashed the purple head of her freakish cock into the whore's ass. It didn't even go in half an inch as the flesh beneath it gave, but she carried on pushing until she felt the ring spread around the tip of her shaft, watching the whore's eyes roll back in her head as her ass was slowly succumbing to the thick length splitting her open.

"All I wanted," Georgina panted as she roughly shoved her hips forward, sinking the first three inches into the woman's hot, tight ass, "was to be NORMAL!"

Her scream of rage was transmuted into a hiss in the quiet of the church, trapped behind years of her own discipline and her fiercely clenched teeth.

"I wanted a husband, or a wife," she sobbed as she pushed in hard again, making the whore shudder and moan even as Georgina dashed tears from her own eyes.

"I wanted..." her immense chest was heaving as she struggled through the pain of years, the words catching in her throat. They came out as a whisper.

"I wanted babies! A family!" she slapped the woman across the face, the groan she got in return far more aroused than it had any right to be.

"And then I met you!" Georgina bared her teeth as she rammed her cock all the way home, driving the pregnant woman beneath her into a paroxysm of shuddering, stuttering orgasm, face red with the exertion of so much pleasure wracking her gravid form.

"You- you RAPED me! You took my virginity and gave me back only this lust!"

Her hand came up to slap the whore again, but something closed around her upraised wrist like a steel trap, holding her in place. She felt a cool breeze against her thick, toned ass as her skirt was raised from behind.

"You made me WORTHLESS!" she howled through a hand suddenly pressed across her mouth, sagging and shivering with disgusted, agonised weeping, held up only by the vice grip keeping her wrist raised in its place.

She didn't resist as she felt a huge cock-head push up between her sleek thighs, resting behind her balls to press insistently into her pussy. The member must have dwarfed her own, because it felt like she was sitting on a grapefruit.

"I'm just a bitch. You made me a bitch. Not even your bitch, just a useless fucking... freak."

All was still for a second, her throbbing erection trapped inside the whore's gripping ass, her own pussy about to be well and truly stretched by the mother of all cocks.

"If you're going to fuck me, just do it," she mumbled, her stomach felt empty of all the bile she had carried around for years, festering, it had left her morals and her conscience in turmoil, "Just do it. Fuck me."

She reached behind her and pulled hard, impaling herself and shuddering at the pain and discomfort of her virgin pussy being stretched to the limit and beyond. She pulled harder and sank back further, her breath coming in tight, anguished gasps as she felt her insides being rearranged by this monster of a cock. A hand pressed into her back, trying to stop her and she hissed like a stray cat as she batted it away, her dropping hips drawing moans of loss and despair from the whore as Georgina's length was pulled from her ass.

"RUIN ME! Make me completely un-fuckable and just END IT!"

She shuddered and closed her eyes as the cock inside her lurched at her words, felt the hand settle on her waist now, strong and sure and easily powerful to tug her down the rest of the way, busting open her womb and fulfilling her sad, angry wish once and for all.

There was only fullness and penetration as she was held, pinned between two strangers, like a weird sex puppet, a master and a slave all at once.

She felt a hand on her cheek and her eyes fluttered open.

It was the whore, eyes wet with tears, face still flushed with recent pleasure. She was stroking Georgina's cheek wonderingly, sadly, ashamed, looking occasionally behind Georgina at the person who was deep inside the organist.

"I'm so sorry."

Georgina shook her head, flinching back as best she could, her hips stuck as they were. Her shoulders struck big, firm... tits?

"I'm sorry!"

Georgina screwed her eyes shut and shook her head like a madwoman clearing out the voices, clapping her hands over her ears as the next "I'm sorry!" manifested as a distant muted vibration through the whore's body and down her cock.

"Finish it. Finish me!" Georgina begged as she wished desperately for the whore to act like it again, to use her, to finish the dark and ugly years of her barren life and throw her away.

Arms curled around her from behind and in front and she was pushed down into a warm three way embrace, feeling the sheer mass of the figure behind her pressing her down as that huge cock was carefully drawn back out. The lust had abated; this was an act of contrition, of kindness... of hoped for absolution.

Georgina felt the physical emptiness as an echo of the emptiness left by the hatred she had spewed at the pregnant woman. It was too soon, too close to the sensation that made her feel knotted up inside.

"Don't leave me alone again..." she whispered into the golden curls swaddling her face, the hair of the whore, the woman who smelt of sex and perfume and motherhood.

They cried together, an interpenetrated sweaty heap tumbling out of the confessional, weeping in the echoing quiet of the deserted church.

/////

"'Daddy' sounds so wrong," Georgina said quietly, gloomily into her hands, her fingers covering her eyes as she sat with Betty and Jamie in the little store room next to the organ keyboard, her de facto office and domain in the church.

Betty was quiet, her makeup smudged and dabbed away by a modest little pile of tissues, and Jamie looked between them like a spectator at a tennis match.

"And anyway," Georgina groused irritably, slowly dragging her hands down her face, "what kind of daddy gets herself fucked by her kid on the first day they meet."

Jamie shrugged and leaned in to whisper something to Betty.

"I think you're right, babe," Betty said, tired, eyes misty, "I don't think it counts really as fucking yet, uh..."

"Georgina."

"Yeah. Georgina. Sure."

"Look, Beth-"

"Betty."

"Ok, sure... Betty. Got it. But yeah, look, her- I mean, her-"

There was a moment of agonised awkwardness, a feeling that words might not be enough, but Georgina put her hand on Jamie's where it rested on the younger woman's immense, blocky thigh and spoke.

"Jamie's cock is a- amazing - andohmygodisitlovely -- but sex is, uh, penetration-"

Betty raised her eyebrows and looked at Jamie.

"Huh. I thought it was-"

Jamie nodded and both Betty and Georgina watched as the bottom of Jamie's skirt began to lift, a behemoth awakening as Jamie's hands gripped her thighs, knuckles turning white as the young woman struggled not to begin jacking herself off.

Betty's hand went to the bulge of her belly and she stroked it even as she found herself looking at Jamie's lap and licking her lips.

She looked up in time to see Georgina start and look up from staring at the same thing, her own dowdy skirts stirring as she rose to the sexual tension of the moment.

In the quiet of the little room, Betty heard a little, watery sigh and saw Georgina's lips tremble. Years of hurt and isolation weren't going to go away in a conversation, or a tryst or awkward silence.

But that didn't mean a first step couldn't happen.

Betty slid off her low, wobbly little stool and knelt in front of Georgina, her hands sliding up the rough woollen stockings the organist wore and up to the soft, warm thigh flesh that cradled the older futa's slowly hardening member.

Georgina hissed and made an abortive move to push her skirt down and press her thighs together, but Betty met her eyes and simply shook her head, stroking the other woman's thighs, but not going any closer to the cock that slowly rose from between them, hotter and harder and heavier than the faint memories she had been able to dimly recall from a drunken night long ago.

"I wish I could make it all better," Betty breathed, slowly inching her hands further and further towards the other woman's belly, stroking those thighs in tickling, light, feathery touches, "but I can't. I'm a- a whore..."

Jamie's protest was inarticulate, defensive of the mother she loved, shocked at the words and self-recrimination.

"I'm a whore," Betty said with more emphasis, cutting off her daughter's protest, before continuing, "but I'm not... bad. I don't want you to think that what we did... what happened today... was sex."

Georgina frowned, biting her lip and looked as if she was about to speak, but Betty raised a hand and forestalled the protest, "I know, I know... but whatever the law says, sex is meant to be-"

Betty slid her warning hand back up Georgina's skirt to resume its tickling, stroking progress -- there was no complaint this time. And then she, slowly, began to speak.

"Like, it's not perfect... and it can be clumsy, or slow, or fast and, uh, hard," both Betty and Georgina glanced at Jamie as the huge python between the muscular futa girl's thighs began to strain at the dress fabric, "but it's also something to share. It's like the one time you don't have many, like, walls up."

With those words, Betty's roaming, lightly skimming fingers found the root of Georgina's own proud endowment and began caressing the hot, veiny contours of it.

"I don't have to be a mom, or a wife, or a member of the community... I'm just there, sharing a moment... feeling my world get, like, small and electric and full of... you," Betty glanced over at Jamie, and her daughter seemed caught in a moment of indecision: give in to pleasure, or give up and leave the little room.

With a little jerk of her head, she indicated Georgina and Jamie, after a second of confusion, nodded and scooted around.

Georgina gasped as she felt Jamie's immense, powerful body slide next to hers, the young woman's warmth pressing into her side and just sending a barrage of sensual signals: hard, straining, muscular flesh pressing into Georgina's softer, curvy body... straining, nearly spherical fake tits pressing into the organists own huge bust... the thick, veiny pipe of a brutal cock pressing through their two layers of skirts to lewdly kiss Georgina's own huge meat. But it was the arms sliding around her shoulders, the warm, comfortable embrace as Georgina was held by her daughter, rocked slowly and softly crooned to, that felt like the first cracks in years of emotional armour.

And Betty had used that moment, that hug, to slide her fingers lower, nails gliding past Georgina's heavy, straining balls to find and then stroke the warm wetness of hot, moist vulva beneath.

Georgina's eyes went wide and she hissed in a little breath at the touch, then again as Betty smiled softly and began to explore, stroking the warm, puffy labia and coating her fingers in Georgina's juices.

"Do you want me to stop?" Betty asked, her voice smooth as silk, warm.

Georgina shook her head and Betty saw the organist's heavy cock lurch as first one fingertip, and then another, found the entrance to Georgina's pussy. Betty's thumb brushed against a little nub tucked between the base of the other woman's balls and the top of those slick, wet lower lips, and as she did, there was a gasp, then another as Jamie's mouth found Georgina's neck.

Betty grinned and looked up at the other woman, cuddled in their daughter's arms, slowly working her fingers inside Georgina and just letting the moment stretch and mellow out, a bit of sexual tension draining away.

"That's it -- feels good, right?" there was a little nod, Georgina biting her lip and holding back a moan, "Yeah, this is-" Betty blinked back a couple of tears, "this is what it's supposed to feel like... how it's supposed to be. Warm. Comfortable. Sexy... loving."

Georgina's next gasp sounded a lot like a sob, but she didn't protest as Jamie took the initiative and cupped the organist's chin, turning their faces to each other and leaning down into a long, slow kiss, murmuring something that Betty couldn't hear into the tiny space between sire and daughter.

Betty watched Georgina's hips begin to move up and down in slow, regular rhythm as the fingering hit a magic frequency; the dowdy, stacked futa girl letting her body's rhythms take over gradually. The atmosphere in this tiny room was charged, tingling... on the edge of something wondrous.

A casual push of scratchy fabric out of the way felt like it took all of Betty's control as the wild, primal part of her just wanted to give in and seek satisfaction, but the reward for her control was to bare the organist's large, proud member. It loomed large in Betty's eyes as she leaned in, opening her mouth, hot breath bathing the straining, shiny glans and tongue lapping up the little clear blob of pre-cum forming at the tip.

"Oh- oh wow!" Georgina breathed as Betty's lips met hot, musky cock flesh and parted with teasing slowness at first, then utmost ease as the older woman opened her mouth wider and wider and wider. Even as Betty worshipped Georgina's schlong, the pregnant woman groaned and pushed down her top, baring her tits tweaking her rock-hard nipples.

Jamie's cock bucked in its failing fabric containment, jousting with Georgina's member and casually batting into the side of Betty's cheek as lips and tongue and hot breath and tight throat all slid further down the cock that increasingly dominated Betty's face. Betty just concentrated on slowly speeding up her fingers as she dived into her personal heaven of soft flesh and warm sweat, juices and bountiful dick meat -- she hummed happily as she began to bob back and forth, going deeper and deeper each time. The feeling of hot, hard glans bulging out the opening to her throat again and again was addictive and she pressed her thighs together as she moaned and -- suddenly -- lurched forward to overcome this last barrier and feel her neck bloat with a cock so familiarly big that felt like she was sword-swallowing a joint of meat.

From somewhere above her she could hear Georgina's moan, but the cock in her throat was stiff and hard enough that she could feel it too, a needy vibration that was creeping further and further down Betty's throat.

For months now, Betty had woken up Jamie every morning like this, her motherly instinct for routine, order and a happy home life having crashed weirdly into the side of her that was too desperate for a huge, mind-altering dick to leave her daughter's cock alone for more than a few hours. Every morning she got to taste, suck and play with the one thing she would always forgive her daughter for-

There was a lurch and Betty found herself lifted a little as Georgina's hip bucked. Betty's eyes widened at the sensation... because she was ready for it. Every time Jamie's cock brushed past Betty's straining collarbones on the way down her daughter did exactly the same thing. Almost to the second.

12