Confession Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And if that worked...

Betty moaned into the meat stuffing her face and neck, beginning to shuttle back and forth along it with increasing speed, taking a hand from the root of Georgina's meat to push her own top down and let her big round tits flop free and begin their steady clap as she found her rhythm. The noises from above ratcheted up a gear and she returned her hand to its duties on the organist's vein-covered, straining, iron-hard dick -- just in time to push a third and a fourth finger from her other hand up into Georgina's pussy.

Georgina shuddered and Betty felt Jamie's hand on hers, speeding up the action on the remaining few inches of cock between Betty's mouth and the root of the organist's member, the motion lifting the older futa's skirt out of the way completely.

Betty looked up as she felt the cock she was throating bloat suddenly in size... and into the startled, lustful and wide eyes of the church organ player.

Two claps signalled their mutual climax, Betty's hand slapping wetly against her own pussy as she rubbed and fingered herself frantically, and Georgina's hand clamped over her own mouth as she muffled a scream of utter, total release, pussy spasming around Betty's finger even as the cock in Betty's mouth began to buck and jerk.

Betty could only shiver and push herself further onto that glorious cock moving with it as it pulsed and throbbed and thick, cartoonishly huge bulges of cum raced down the cum pipe to detonate, hot and gooey, deep inside her. Her legs were wobbling as she remembered to huff in air from around that, throbbing bull dick, as orgasm slowly tailed off into that addictive fizz of after-pleasure and her fingers began slowly working her back up to the sequel...

... but Georgina hadn't stopped.

If her tummy hadn't already been bulging with Jamie's child, Betty was sure Georgina's load would have had a similar effect as shot after shot filled and then overfilled Betty's stomach. The tide of up-rushing cum felt like an explosion and she made to pull away.

Jamie's hand on the back of her head, forcing her down to the root of Georgina's cock, pushed this hot little moment into squealing sexual overdrive as Betty came again -- hard. She hated it, but she loved it: being used like a slut was just her big red hot button. Even as she coughed up cum around the base of the huge cock inside her, covering her own hand in cum and saliva, she could feel her whole body shaking like fireworks were going off inside her, her own juices spraying and squirting against the door of the little room as she frantically finger fucked herself.

After a moment, she pushed away Jamie's hand and reared back, pulling herself free of the organist's huge meat and gasping for air as her fingers forced her from one crest to another. It was all she could do to clamp her teeth closed and trap her desperate moans behind them.

Georgina looked at Betty, her eyes wide, and watched the pregnant woman shake and shudder and drool thick jizz down onto her full tits. Betty for her part couldn't stop the incredible feelings that were clawing up and down her spine like electricity and it was almost as if being observed, watched, was turning up the pleasure an extra illicit notch.

Betty felt herself loosen up, managing -- even with her very full, very pregnant belly -- to snake her way sinuously into Georgina's lap and slide an arm around the organists shoulders, holding the older futa's gaze on Betty's heaving rack, the heavy tits bouncing with every juddering breath, glistening with fresh cum. With a heavy-lidded look, Betty opened her mouth and thick gobs of chunky ball-chowder spattered onto her bare tits, inches away from Georgina's panting, enraptured face.

The organist looked so pretty, so cute in that moment -- like a schoolgirl witnessing something magical for the first time -- that Betty couldn't help but cup the older futa's face in her hand and stroke the woman's cheek with her thumb, soothing her, showing affection... and as Jamie ducked her head and began sucking Georgina's cum of Betty's tits with sinfully lush, pillowy lips, Betty could keep Georgina's gaze directed at the lewd little scene in front of her.

There was a moment that felt as wonderful and beautiful and delicate as a soap bubble... and then Betty gasped and Jamie moaned. The younger futa's suckling lips had latched onto one of Betty's cum-slicked nipples to clean it and, in that second, Betty had felt a returning echo of something she thought she might never have felt again: the let-down as her nipple squirted milk into her daughter's suckling mouth.

"Oh... oh yes! That's it, keep drinking baby!"

Betty used her other hand to hold Jamie's head to her breast and groaned as she felt pleasure slowly rising once more -- not the electric raw buzz of wild orgasm, but something warmer, smoother. With a grunt she shifted in Georgina's lap as something long and hard pressed insistently against her leg... then another pressure from under her thighs joined it. Both of the futas were getting hard, or harder, ready to indulge once more.

"You gave me this... ooohhh... amazing girl, and brought so much..." Betty hunched over and shook as a little mini climax stirred her up again, "... ooooh, fuck yes.. so much joy into my life."

She looked down into Georgina's pretty face, watching the organist pant and squirm as she slowly loosened up to enjoy the pleasurable feelings she was experiencing for the first time as part of a mutually erotic experience. With a degree of reluctance, Betty pushed Jamie's head off her leaking teat after a minute or two, moving to straddle Georgina's lap and slowly grind up and down the cock which rose to mash cummily up between Betty's thighs, thick meat massaging Betty's labia as she rode it.

"And we might not be your favourite people yet..." Betty's fingers snagged her daughter's arm by a thick, muscular wrist and tugged her up to her feet, pulling her over until the towering, massively built dick-girl loomed behind her, "... but we at least want to share pleasure with you, and make sure you're a big, important part of our lives if you want to be."

With those words, Betty slid her hands behind herself and with one hand grabbed the organist's cock, pressing it up and into the warm, hungry pucker of her ass... and the other hand stroked Jamie's even bigger, even more terrifying cock, pushing it down until it bulled its way along the underside of Georgina's throbbing meat and pushed on, looking for a tight little honey pot hidden between the organists thighs.

"You're -- unnngghh, yesss, that's it -- you're amazing, Georgina-aaaahhh!" Betty murmured as she slowly felt her ass stretch around the proud, twitching head of the organists' dick. There was a double grunt as Betty and the organist suddenly lurched a bit closer together, several inches of cummy cock slipping up into Betty's ass with the ease of long, pleasurable practice. But Betty didn't break eye contact, instead reaching up to caress Georgina's cheeks with both hands, slowly tugging the dowdy futa's head towards her other, un-suckled breast.

And then it was Georgina's turn to moan, to look up at Betty with a look of wonder, as Jamie slowly pushed her cock against the organist's pussy and, with the aid of a strong, thick-fingered hand, mashed the tip of her cock into the older futa's waiting fuck hole.

"So! Big!" Georgina croaked as she bucked her hips, nearly going cross-eyed as the action stuffed the final few inches of her own cock up Betty's ass... making the older woman groan and mash her hips down to meet it...

... which tilted Georgina's hips down perfectly and spread her legs just enough to allow Jamie's massive glans to barrel up into that tight, clenching futa pussy.

Betty's eyes actually were crossed as she felt Georgina bottom out, but that didn't stop her from noticing the hot, warm wall of muscle pressing into her back, shoving her down and forward and making her big old baby bump clap against the organists little belly. Two huge fake tits pressed into and then over Betty's shoulders as Jamie moved forwards slowly, with the same terrifying power as the tide. Thick, muscular forearms stroked either side of Betty's swollen middle as Jamie's arms encircled her and slid lower to find... and then tug upwards on the organist's sensible little cardigan and blouse.

Georgina looked like she was blind, eyes wide open and looking about in wonder at nothing and everything as her whole suite of senses was retuned to her amazing double sex... but it didn't stop her from raising her arms to allow Jamie to tug her clothes off. It certainly didn't stop her from pawing at her huge bra until the clasps gave way and her heavy, dark-nippled tits bounced and jiggled to freedom.

Jamie moved and the organist rose like a marionette pulled by strings -- it if wasn't for the look of wild exultation on that cute little face, Betty might have been taken aback by the strange sudden movement. But it quickly became clear what the issue was as Betty watched a bulge slide up between Georgina's tits and mash those glorious breasts around it.

Betty could feel Jamie's thick, ridged wall of abs pressing into her lower back, could see the arms reaching around her pregnant belly to grip Georgina's hips... and feel, as the organist gave and received, Jamie's cock fucking the older futa, forcing the cute, pretty little church organist to fuck Betty back.

"I-" Georgina was staring up at Betty while pressing her own tits around the ridiculous bulge of Jamie's cock inside her, face flushed and eyes bright.

"I wanted -- nnnnggghhh -- I want- I wanted this... so much!" Betty saw a droplet of water spatter on Georgina's chest as the organist earnestly confessed to her and Jamie. Betty put a hand to her cheek and felt the moisture there, saw the tears running down Georgina's face. Betty tasted the salt on her finger tips as she brushed the tears away and pressed her fingers to her lips, before reaching down and pressing a proxy kiss into Georgina's mouth.

Betty saw the organists shoulders tighten, her arms creeping inwards protectively as Georgina suddenly became smaller, self-conscious again. With a smile, Betty leaned forward and took the organist's lovely hands and lifted them, pressing them into her own milky, sperm-covered tits as an invitation. The moment of doubt passed and Betty leaned back into Jamie's broad, powerful chest, squinting into a beam of golden sunlight that lanced in through the little back room window.

This was good.

/////

Georgina's breath caught in her throat as she looked up at a pair of golden angels -- one curvy and pale and as fertile as any ancient Roman deity of the fields and hearth, and the other powerful, bulky, and radiating a kind of inhuman sexuality that made her young flesh look more like polished living bronze than anything earthly. Both were outlined in the fiery golden glow of summer sunlight, blonde hair ablaze with reflected light.

And at the heart of it all, dowdy, freakish... wrong... little Georgina was-

Perfect.

The cock absolutely battering her cervix and stuffing her womb was perfect, almost too perfect -- it was making her head spin as she felt electric half-orgasms lancing through her lower body, fizzing upwards to a cataclysmic main event.

The asshole wrapped around her cock was tight and needy and dancing around her as she moved and was moved by the players in the strange, enticing, exciting dance of desire and being desired. Caring and being cared for.

She was perfect -- right here, right now. This was what she-

The rhythm changed and the dance became a tribal stomp as the giant cock inside her sped up, as the pregnant nymph riding her shouted and shivered and came, asshole milking Georgina's cock. And suddenly, Georgina was filled. And filled. And -- ohgod, so much -- filled.

As Georgina's belly rose - stuffed full of her daughter's hot, thick cum -- she felt her own orgasm suddenly climb to a new place as pussy and cock aligned in pure bliss.

She came and came and came, squirting and jizzing and howling into the quiet of the room as she was allowed to just... feel how good it could be to be her.

She didn't know whether she was crying or giggling, or both, but now -- just for now -- she realised that THIS... this was perfect.

/////

It was close to the due date, but Betty could still drive. Parked at the end of the modest little driveway a couple of neighbourhoods away from her own house - she watched the amazon powerhouse that was her daughter striding down the path to Georgina's house, the incredible lines of Jamie's body offset weirdly by the little satchel of music books and notations she was clutching. Betty's time was getting closer - and she knew that this might be the last time she could drive Jamie here to see her "father"... at least before the triplets arrived.

When the door opened, Georgina was there, her belly huge even after four months, as outwardly dowdy and mousy looking as she had ever been. She gave Betty a cute little wave and a reserved little half-smile (even if they had plenty of amazing sex, there were still plenty of fences to be mended there) but then turned and warmly invited Jamie into her little house for their regular piano lesson.

And probably a blowjob too.

It was strange for Betty to think that she was still married to her husband even though she was carrying her own daughter's children. It was stranger to remember how Georgina had insisted on seducing the hugely developed young woman and continuing to encourage her to fuck her and knock her up, even going so far as to overdo it by taking a fertility treatment as well. There hadn't been any objections from any of them about this... Betty grinned and shook her head ruefully: it was almost like having to steer a second daughter through a strange, intense, sexual coming of age all over again, but it was also in a strange way, so rewarding too. Seeing someone flower in front of her eyes.

Betty reflected that it was still no kind of normal at all, not in any particular. There were so many sins layered upon other sins that it would take the whole Vatican years to get through all the Hail Mary's required for them. Still, one day at a time the wounds healed and hearts opened and decisions stood to be made.

She felt optimistic.

And horny.

As ever.

12