An EDM Show Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She used the tip of her tongue to lick from the bottom of my slit up along my engorged lips, all the way to my clit, as if she was chasing drips from an ice cream cone. My entire body shuddered in response to what would have felt great under normal circumstances, but was outrageous in my current euphoric state. 

"Oh my fucking god," I whimpered.

Waves of chills traveled up through my body causing my nipples to painfully ache. Desperate for relief, I pulled off my fishnet tank and reached behind my back to release the clasp on my bikini top. Once undone, I threw the top to the side and began massaging my breasts, using my thumbs to rub my swollen nipples. Each stroke of my thumbs sent lightning bolts from my nipples, through my abdomen and into my clit which Jenn was lavishing with attention using her whole tongue. 

"Holy shiiiit," I groaned in ecstasy. 

"Mmmm yesss, just like that," I heard Alex purr to my left. 

I opened my eyes to see her laying next to me with Todd's face buried between her legs. She was holding the back of his head and slowly rotating her hips forward. Guess she wasn't kidding about being willing to let him exercise his oral skills on her.

My attention was instantly brought back when Jenn slipped her index finger into my pussy and curved it upwards to put pressure on my G-spot. 

"Ooohhhh fuck!" 

"You want another?"

"Mmmmhmmm."

She partially withdrew her index finger, added her middle finger, and slid them back in together to massage my insides. 

"YESSSSSsssss," I hissed. 

She continued lapping at my clit with her velvety tongue while her fingers worked inside me. I writhed and massaged my tits as she did. She took my clit between her lips and began to suck it in pulses while simultaneously teasing it with the tip of her tongue. My thighs and abdomen muscles immediately clinched as incredibly intense waves of pleasure washed over me. 

"Oh fuucckkk, Jenn! Don't stop! Don't stop!" I begged. 

She progressively increased the speed and intensity of her sucking. My clinched muscles began to quiver as the pulses from my clit pushed the building pressure in my G-spot to the breaking point. Then came the beautiful moment of release.

"HOOOOLLLLY SHHIIIITTT!", I squealed as an explosion of pleasure ripped through me.

My muscles clinched and convulsed uncontrollably as Jenn continued her work, maintaining the powerful orgasm pulsing through me. Seconds felt like hours of mind bending pleasure, pushing my mind and body to the limit for as long as I could stand it. 

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! You have to stop! You have to stop!" I begged. 

She giggled as she lifted her head, then stood up and started removing what little clothing she had on, proudly watching as my body continued to involuntarily twitch in response to the orgasmic aftershocks. To my left, Alex was panting and moaning, nearing her own orgasm. 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, yyyeeeeEEEESSSSSSS! UUUHHHH!", she squealed as her orgasm took hold. She grabbed the back of Todd's head as she pushed her pussy into his face. 

I looked up at Jenn and said, "Get down here. It's your turn." 

She crawled on the bed and rolled onto her back as I slipped between her legs. Her glistening wet pussy was spread wide in front of my face. I began placing gentle kisses on the inside of her left thigh, then moved to kiss her swollen outer lips. She bit her lip and watched me as my kisses turned to light, slow flicks of my tongue. My tongue teased the tender flesh around her hole before dipping just the tip in. 

"That feels sooo good," she encouraged me. 

Taking the cue, I inserted my tongue deeper and slowly licked up and down inside her. She moaned and placed her hand on the back of my head. I withdrew my tongue and lightly teased her clit. When it first made contact she shivered. I increased the pressure, flicking up and down. 

"Mmmm, just like that."

I continued this motion, alternating the speed and pressure. Her clit was fully engorged, begging to be sucked, so I took it between my lips and gently pulled at it. 

"Oh fuck yesss, Natalie," she whimpered and began to writhe her hips.

I used the tip of my tongue to tease her clit while I sucked, alternating the speed and intensity. She took one of her hands off the back of my head and I opened my eyes. Directly in front of me I could see her trembling stomach, quivering in pleasure. Beyond that to the right, Alex was propped up on a pillow and rubbing her pussy as she watched me. To the left, Todd was standing at the side of the bed next to Jenn with his head tilted back and his eyes closed. He had removed his clothes and she was stroking his hard cock. 

His dick looked to be a little shorter than Rob's, probably around 7 inches long, but it was as big around as my wrist and uncircumcised. I had never seen an uncut dick in person and was mesmerized by the foreskin sliding back and forth over the head and she stroked it. 

I broke my gaze away from it and noticed Todd staring right back at me and smiling. Not sure of how long I had actually been watching or how long he had noticed, I quickly closed my eyes and returned my focus to Jenn. 

It wasn't long before she announced, "Fuck Natalie! You're going to make me cum, I'm about to cum!". 

While I continued sucking her clit, I slid my index and middle fingers into her pussy and hooked them behind her pubic bone, applying firm pressure to her G-spot just as she had done to me. "OH FUCK! OHHH FUUUUUCK!", she screamed as her lower body began to convulse. 

She pushed her hips forward into my face as her thighs and abdomen quaked. I held onto her thigh with my free left hand and continued sucking. When her orgasmic contractions eventually started to slow down, I removed my fingers and switched from sucking her clit to slowly and gently rolling my tongue over it. Once it seemed to have fully passed, I stopped.

"Fuck that was good! Thank you so much," she gasped. 

"Just returning the favor," I grinned and placed a gentle kiss on her pubic mound. 

When I climbed up off the bed and stood up, a new rush of euphoria and arousal washed over me. I couldn't believe how amazing I felt and how turned on I still was. My eyes closed as I focused on what I was feeling and I started running my hands over my naked body.

The thought in my head came out my mouth, "Oh my god, I want to get fucked so bad." 

Todd scoffed, waking me from the moment to see him glaring at me, his cock still being stroked by Jenn. 

I suddenly felt very uncomfortable being around him in my naked state and in this situation. "I probably better head to bed and try to sleep this off before I lose my mind."

"As soon as I summon the willpower to get up I'll be right behind you," Alex said. 

I walked through the living area and into our room, 417. We had left the shades and curtains closed and as the door shut behind me the room went pitch black. The only sound was the loud muffled music coming from Todd's speaker in the next room. As I crawled onto the bed and slipped under the sheets, I couldn't help but to slowly wiggle. The sensation of the sheets and mattress sliding against my skin was intoxicating in my aroused state.  

As my body sank into the mattress, my mind sank ever deeper into an inky black void. Deeper and deeper I went until it felt like I was floating, safe and warm in empty space. I was still aware of the music from the other room and eventually my mind's eye began to detect pulsing colored lights in the blackness, like we had experienced at the show except distant and hazy. Then I began to sense the presence of others in this dream-like space, many others. It was the crowd and I could feel their energy flowing across my skin, fueling my arousal. I wanted nothing more than to feel their bodies against me, their hands touching me again, but they seemed like ghosts just out of view and reach. Finally, one seemed to draw closer to me from my left. 

The figure slowly slid towards me until the front of its body pressed against my side. Despite its anonymous, ghostly form I could feel it was also naked and the skin-to-skin contact sent fuzzy waves of ecstasy across my flesh. In my mind, I briefly wondered if what was happening was an incredibly vivid dream or if I was half asleep and Alex had joined me in bed. Its right arm moved behind me, around my shoulders to hold me, and its left hand reached across my body and began massaging my left breast. My mouth parted and I exhaled with a small whimper. As it continued massaging my breast, its thumb rubbed over my nipple, igniting the familiar bolts of lightning such stimulation fired into my clit. My left hand, which had been resting on my stomach, instinctively slid down and started rubbing my pussy. I moaned as the figure leaned forward and took my right nipple between its lips and softly sucked it. The hand massaging my left breast moved down between my legs, which I spread to give full access. As I rubbed my clit, it slipped its fingers between my wet lips and cautiously teased my hole. My right hand gripped into a fist as two fingers slowly slipped inside me. 

A deep, "Mmmmmmm," passed from inside my chest and out of my mouth in response to the penetration.

The fingers pushed in and out of me, over and over, as I continued rubbing my clit. My pussy, which was already plenty wet, quickly became soaked. I rocked my hips forward to meet the thrusts of the fingers, wanting them deeper inside me. Sensing my desire for more, the figure moved its body from beside me to in between my legs while continuing to finger me. The change in position and angle allowed for deeper access, but it was short lived and they were soon pulled out. I quietly whined in disappointment.

The fingers were replaced with the familiar feeling of the head of a dick sliding up and down between my lips, gathering my wetness and teasing my hole. It pushed against my opening and when the tip slipped in the sensation was intense and startling, my body jolted and my foggy mind rushed to figure out what was happening. In the darkness, I could barely make out the faint silhouette of the figure over me as it continued to push into me, its girth starting to painfully stretch me open more than I was used to. The pain set off alarm bells in my mind, this was NOT a dream and definitely not Alex!  

"What is going on? What are you doing," I quietly stammered.

"I'm giving you EXACTLY what you've been after," I heard Todd's voice reply.

"WHAT!? NO! I do not want this! Get off of me!" I demanded as he continued to push deeper inside me. Desperate to stop him, I placed my hands on each of his hip bones and locked my elbows. He grabbed my forearms just below the elbow and forcefully pushed them down, pinning my arms to the bed at my side.

"BULLSHIT," he growled. "All you little East End bitches are the same. You pretend to be all high and mighty but are actually just a bunch of cock crazed sluts." With that, he rammed his dick all the way in.

"AHHHHH!" I cried out in pain.

"Damn, that pussy is tight," he said as he ignored my plea and started slowly thrusting into me. The muscles around my pussy were twitching and convulsing in pain as they tried to adjust to being stretched to such an extent.

"I do not want this Todd. Please stop."

"Oh, I guess you didn't mean it when you said, 'Oh my god, I want to get fucked so bad'," emphasizing the point with a hard thrust.

"UUUHHHhhh! FUCK!" I groaned, feeling like the air had been knocked out of me. "I didn't mean by YOU! I was wishing my husband was here."

"Were you also thinking about your husband when you let every guy in the crowd feel you up at the show? Yeah, that must be why you didn't do a damn thing except close your eyes and let it happen," he said as he started thrusting harder and increased the pace. 

"That's not fair, please stop. I do not want this."

He laughed. "That's a hard lie to sell when your pussy can't stop pulsing on my cock. Fuck, you're tight."

He wasn't wrong, it was no longer spasming in pain but quivering in pleasure and gripping down on him with each thrust. With that realization my brain registered what my body was feeling and I was overcome with a wave of the exact sensations I had been wishing for earlier. I involuntarily gasped.

With a shaking voice I tried to argue, "No. It's not. That's not it. It hurts and I don't wan..."

He suddenly rammed his fat cock into me and started fucking me harder and faster.

"OOoooHhhh FUuucK," I squealed, barely able to breathe. "STOP! You have to stop."

"The fuck I do."

He pounded me while my mind and body fought a battle. On absolutely no level did I want to be having sex with this prick, not only was he a jerk but I was not attracted to him in the least. But my body didn't care about any of that, all it wanted was more of what it was getting. I desperately tried to ignore what was happening and what I was feeling, to keep my composure and not give any indication that it felt incredible, but in my heightened state the sensations were quickly becoming overwhelming. As he continued to fuck me like a jack hammer I tried to come up with something to say that might get him to stop, but thinking clearly was becoming almost impossible.

"Please stop," I whispered. "Your wife...... Jenn."

"Jenn and I can do whatever we want. Her and Alex have passed out anyways."

Suddenly, I recognized that familiar warm tingling and pressure signaling an orgasm building inside me. My mind raced. I didn't understand how this could be happening. Why was my body responding to this, from him? The only thing worse than being violated by this asshole would be to give him the satisfaction of making me orgasm. I was determined to resist, to fight it, to not let it happen. But no matter what I thought about it, I couldn't ignore it away. I tried to squeeze my muscles but it only pushed me further. I tried to relax and my body refused. Nothing I tried was working and I was near panic. The harder I fought, the higher it pushed me.

Then, finally, I felt a molten hot pin prick deep inside me and the dam broke. The battle was lost and an intense orgasm released in full fury. My insides contracted rapidly and spasmodically as shockwaves swept through my mind and body. Hot fluid gushed from my pussy.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH MY GOD!" I squealed.

"That's it, cum on my cock you slut."

I was and I couldn't stop. My body was completely at Todd's mercy as he kept pounding my pussy relentlessly. I could feel and hear cum splashing obscenely out of me with every thrust, soaking the inside of my thighs almost down to my knees. His pace and force finally began to slow as he seemed to be reaching exhaustion and, though the intensity of the orgasm diminished with his pace, it did not fully end until he breathlessly stopped. A dense post-orgasm fog washed over me and a tear ran down my cheek. The tear unleash an overpowering sense of shame.

My mind was reeling. How could I have had such a powerful orgasm and been made to cum so hard by someone I didn't like, even hated, forcing themself on me? It was the Molly, I told myself. Otherwise there was no way that would have happened. As the debate raged in my head I was oblivious to what was happening as Todd rolled me over onto my stomach, grabbed my hips and pulled me up onto my knees with my face down on the mattress. Without warning he shoved his dick back into me.

"UUUHHhhh!" I shouted as my eyes flew open in shock. He held onto my hips and pulled me back into his thrusts. 

"Please, I don't...."

"Are you seriously about to say you don't want this again? We are both covered in proof that you are loving it. Just admit it already," he mocked as he started ramming into me hard and fast.

"FUCK!" I cried as he pounded me.

"Say it. Be honest and tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"No! I don't!" I insisted. But his orders to say those things while he pounded me with his thick cock clouded my brain. It made me question whether I was being honest with myself. I mean I definitely didn't want it to begin with but, now that it was happening, did I want it to stop? YES, it needed to stop!

Then I realized I could feel the pressure and tingling were quickly building again. The humiliation and shame I felt about the first one was bad enough and I didn't know how to mentally process that my body was continuing to betray me. My pelvic floor was starting to quiver and I knew I was close.

"Pleeeease!"

"Please what?" he asked.

"Please.......stop!"

"I did. You're fucking me," Todd laughed. To my horror, I realized that he had stopped thrusting and pulling me back into him. He was motionless and I was throwing myself back into him, hard and fast.

"NO! NO! NO!" I cried as I continued to impale myself on him. Another orgasm was upon me and, even though I hated myself for it, I couldn't stop.

My muscles suddenly began to spasm and another orgasm took hold. I felt the pressure inside release and fluid poured out of my pussy again. Todd grabbed my hips and furiously thrust into me, sending my orgasm to another level and causing my cum to splash out of me. My brain was scrambled and I thought I might pass out. 

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Todd announced. 

"NO! Please don't cum in me!" 

"Ahh, fuck! I want to cum all over those pretty tits. Roll over. NOW!" he ordered me.

For some reason, perhaps the orgasmic euphoria or because of my submissive nature, I obeyed and I quickly pulled myself forward and rolled over. I propped up on my elbows and pushed my 34Cs together for him. 

"Wait, why am I doing this for him?" I thought to myself as he straddled my waist and took aim, furiously stroking his cock. Just then he exploded. The first shot splattered forcefully on my left cheek just below my eye and soaked the entire side of my face. After that, he sent shot after shot of his hot semen across my tits. When he had finally drained himself of the last drop I collapsed backwards.

After taking a few seconds to recover, Todd climbed off the bed, pulled on his shorts and headed for the door. Just before he walked out he turned back and said, "Told you. See you next time Little Miss East End."

I laid there in shock, humiliated, on sheets soaked in my cum and with his running down my face and body. Was Todd right about me? I had massive orgasms and came like that with Rob all the time, but what kind of girl does that when she is being raped? Or ends up fucking the guy back? And if that wasn't enough, I obeyed and presented myself for him to cum all over. I tried to center myself and remember that my body and mind weren't in a normal state. I knew I shouldn't have taken that stuff. 

I laid there for several minutes trying to collect my thoughts and calm down when, bizarrely, I began to find myself becoming aroused by the sensation of the warm semen running down my skin. My immediate thought was how good it would feel to rub it all over my body while I masturbated. Startled by the reaction, I quickly got up and went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I grabbed a towel to put over the soaked area on the bed and did my best to get some sleep. 

The next morning, Alex and I got our things together to make the trip home. When she said she was running over to Todd and Jenn's room to tell them goodbye, I pretended to need to use the restroom to avoid joining her. When she came back, I made sure I had my bags in hand and started heading out the door. 

Once we were on the road Alex said, "I hope you had a good time. It definitely seemed like you did."

"It was amazing! I loved it! But I'm not a fan of Todd. He makes me uncomfortable and I don't think I'll be joining you on anymore trips that they are part of."

"Yeah, it sucks that Jenn is with a douche bag like him. We will just have to do our own thing for any shows you want to go to," she suggested.