An EDM Show Ch. 01

Story Info
Confession 2: An amazing day ended with an unwanted bang.
7.4k words
4.53
11.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, 4:36 PM

"I'm so excited that you are finally going to an EDM festival with me!" Alex squealed as she steered her car onto the freeway. 

Alexis, or Alex for short, is a friend I met about a year and a half prior when we were both modeling at a photo shoot for a local women's boutique. We became quick besties and she turned into the ever present third wheel to my husband Rob and I. 

"I know you are, you've told me about three times a day since we bought the tickets," I kidded her. "Besides, it's boring sitting at home alone when you head off to one on weekends when Rob is on a work trip. If it is half as fun as you say it is then it should be a blast," I replied. 

"Oh, it's going to blow your mind."

"So nothing is going on tonight, right? We are just sharing a room with those friends of yours and then the show is all day tomorrow?" I asked.

"Right, nothing tonight besides settling in and grabbing some dinner. We aren't sharing a room with them though. Jenn said that Todd got a two bedroom suite so they will have a bedroom and you and I will have our own," she explained.

"Perfect, I like that idea a lot better than sharing a room with people I don't know. Plus it's more private if you and I get a little naughty," I teased. That was a common occurrence for us after a little partying and drinking.

"You will love Jenn, she is a wild child like us. Todd is Todd. One minute he can be cool as hell and the next he is a cocky, egotistical asshole. But he makes up for it by paying for everything and always having a pocket full of Molly," she laughed. "And if the opportunity arises, you might consider letting him go down on you."

"WHAT!?" I asked in shock. "I thought you were just mine and Rob's plaything."

"Oh, it's nothing like that. I've played around with Jenn a few times and then, after that, the two of them go at it. The only reason I know about his oral wizardry is because the last time I met up with them at a show, we got back to the hotel and he went down on her. She was going nuts and after she came on his face a couple times she was like, 'You should really let him do that to you. You are more than welcome.' So I did and it was honestly next level! He's not my type at all so I would never fuck him, but I'll definitely let him eat my pussy," she laughed. 

"Naughty girl! Rob would definitely not be happy if I did but thanks for the info."

"Any time. But you know me, my lips are sealed no matter what," she giggled as she pretended to slide a zipper across her lips. 

7:17 PM

A couple hours later we finally pulled up to the hotel, grabbed our bags and headed inside. Alex checked her text messages and reported, "Jenn says to head to room 413. They already checked in and have key cards for us." We made our way to the fourth floor and down the hallway. Alex announced our arrival with three hard bangs on the door and with her best attempt at a deep manly voice commanded, "POLICE, OPEN UP!"

Jenn opened the door and greeted us with a big smile, "YEAAA! You made it." She was a few inches taller than me, about 5'7, and around the same age as Alex and I, mid 20s. She had long blonde hair and a set of at least D cup breasts on full display in a tight white low cut top, a little bitty waist and a thick round butt under her jeans.

She gave Alex a big hug and after letting her pass through the doorway, wrapped her arms around me. "So good to finally meet you, Natalie. We are going to have so much fun this weekend!"

"Good to meet you too! I'm looking forward to it."

The room was typical of a chain hotel. The bathroom was immediately to the right and beyond that was a single king sized bed, a flat screen TV directly across from it, and a couch under the window at the far end of the room. On the left wall was a door to an adjoining room. 

"Natalie, this is Todd. The asshole I told you about," Alex said as she motioned towards the bed. He was laying his legs crossed at the ankle and his head propped up on a couple pillows. His eyes were glued to some sports commentary show on the TV as he casually flipped off Alex. He looked like he was around 6 feet tall with what is probably best described as a "Dad Bod", not a fat guy but definitely not fit. He clearly lifted more beers than barbells. He looked to be several years older than us and had brown buzz cut hair with a matching goatee trimmed the same length.

"You must be Little Miss East End," referencing the part of the city I live in without taking his eyes off the TV. 

"Hi, you can call me Natalie," I said as I extended my hand. 

He looked me in the eyes without turning his head, then scanned me head to toe before turning his eyes back to the screen. He reached over and shook my hand, "Nice to meet you."

"Through here is the rest of the suite," Jenn said as she opened the door on the wall next to the TV. The space beyond had the same overall dimensions as the typical hotel room but was laid out as a small open concept kitchen and living room. She pointed to a door directly across from the one we had walked through and said, "That is your room, 417." 

She handed each of us a key card and we headed in. It was the mirror image of their room with a single king bed. As we dropped our bags on the bed, Jenn followed us in and said, "Are you two ready to eat? There are a couple restaurants right across the parking lot to pick from."

"I saw the Hooters when we pulled in. That works for me," Alex offered.

"Yeah, works for me too," I chimed in. 

"Perfect! Todd, get your ass up and let's go eat!" 

Fifteen minutes later we were at our table with a pitcher of beer. Todd's eyes were glued to a TV that had the same sports show that he was watching back in the room while we girls chatted. 

"I'm surprised you two made good time considering what time you left town. I figured you would have been caught in rush hour traffic," Jenn said. 

"We didn't jump immediately on the expressway after we left Natalie's house, otherwise we probably would have," Alex started explaining. 

I added, "We took a highway that put us on the interstate a little farther out so we didn't have to deal with as much of the congestion."

"Traffic parts like the Red Sea for East Enders, Jenn," Todd chimed in as he took a sip of his beer, eyes never leaving the screen. 

Jenn rolled her eyes and then raised her glass, "Well here is to an awesome weekend!"

Alex and I raised our glasses to meet her and took a drink. "Hell yeah, I can't wait for tomorrow," Alex said. 

"Me too. EDM isn't really my thing but I enjoy the stuff Alex plays when we're hanging out. She says I'll be hooked after a live show," I chuckled. 

"Oh my god, yes. Even a mediocre show is great but this one will change your life. You'll be obsessed after this," Jenn replied.

"Awww, a new experience for Little Miss East End," Todd sarcastically butted in. 

"Her name is Natalie, Todd. And what is with your hang up with where she lives," Alex asked. 

"Guess I'm just not used to being in the company of a carbon copy East End wifey outside business hours," he replied with a brief glance at Alex before turning his eyes back to the TV. 

"Carbon copy?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" 

He looked at me directly for the first time since I introduced myself at the hotel. "All of you young East End trophy wives are carbon copies of each other. We may have just met but I already know just about everything about you because I've met your clones before."

"Awww, he thinks you're a trophy," Alex teased.

"Whatever. You don't know anything about me," I snapped back to him. 

"Oh yeah? I bet you drive a German car," he said.

"Yeah, so?"

"And you have a college degree that your daddy paid for and you don't use. You either work part-time or not at all."

He was two-for-two and I uncomfortably replied, "I do modeling work."

"Of course you do. Your husband is 10 plus years older than you, you are his second or third wife and he makes a healthy six figure salary doing some cushy white collar office job." 

Ah ha! He missed the mark. "My husband is only 4 years older than me and we have only ever been married to each other, thank you very much. He does make a good living but he is a mechanical engineer in motorsports so he spends plenty of time getting his hands dirty," I proudly replied. 

He scoffed and continued, "And he has a pencil dick that leaves you unsatisfied, but you won't leave him because you love the lifestyle his money buys you, so you just go out and hunt for side dick at every opportunity."

"Todd, stop it! You're being rude," Jenn told him.

"I haven't fucked any guy other than Rob since the day we met," I said.

"Her husband actually has a pretty big dick," Alex added with a giggle.

"Oh really?" Jenn inquired with a devious grin.

"I'm sure you think that because all the Stepford Wives repeat that same lie. Can't let anyone think something in their life isn't perfect. Then they pretend to not see each other at the South End dive bars looking to get worn out by some good blue collar cock," Todd mocked. 

"Actually, I don't THINK he does. I KNOW he has a big dick because Natalie and I have a habit of double teaming it," Alex fired back. 

"Alex!" I couldn't believe she had blurted that out. 

Jenn's mouth was wide open in shock. "Dang girls! Get it," she said. 

"Oh, we do. And did just this past Saturday night," Alex laughed. 

"Oh my god, Alex," I blushed.

Todd disengaged from the conversation and returned his attention to the TV. He looked pretty tense for a while and didn't say much else during the meal. By the end he seemed to have relaxed and he paid for the entire bill. 

We made our way back to the hotel and up to the fourth floor. As we were exiting the elevator Alex asked, "What is the game plan for tomorrow morning?"

Todd answered, "Well, the gates open at 10:30 and things are supposed to kick off at 11. It's only like 2 miles from here so we can probably meet in the lobby around 9:30 and catch the end of their breakfast service, then grab an Uber." 

"Sounds good. Goodnight," Alex replied as she gave Jenn a peck on the lips. 

"See you in the morning," Jenn replied. 

"Night girls," Todd said as he walked through the door to their room. 

Once their door shut Alex whispered, "At least he said 'girls' and not 'Little Miss East End'."

"One step at a time I guess."

Saturday, 9:17 AM

"I have to say, we look fucking hot!" Alex said as she stood back looking in the mirror. 

She was absolutely right. Her long, dirty blonde hair was up in a high ponytail and she was rocking bright green eye shadow and dramatic eyelash extensions. Her cheeks were highlighted with a glittery blush. She was wearing a bright pink bikini top with a fluorescent green fishnet tank top over it. Down below she wore matching pink bikini bottoms with fluorescent green fishnet stockings and bright pink fluffy leg warmers. 

My auburn hair was down and had a subtle wave in it. Beyond that, my look was basically the same as Alex but the colors were reversed. I wore similarly dramatic eye makeup but with bright pink eye shadow and a fluorescent green bikini top, bottoms and leg warmers. My fishnet tank top and stockings were bright pink. 

"Definitely. These bikinis were a good choice. These tops make our tits look amazing," I replied. And they did. It lifted and pushed my already perky C-cups together, making them look bigger than they were. "I guess it's time to head to breakfast. We are probably going to look like clowns down there."

"Nah, I bet everyone staying here is going to the show and will be wearing the same kind of stuff."

She was right. The lobby was full of half naked girls like us and guys in bright colored outfits. It was a madhouse but we managed to grab a table. We took turns guarding it and grabbing food and were soon joined by Todd and Jenn. She was wearing an almost identical outfit as Alex and I except everything was white. Her D cups were bulging to the point that I could just see the edges of her pink areolas peeking out. Todd was wearing a white tank top and shorts with bright green piping around the seams and edges. 

"Good morning girls! Are you two as ready to get wild as I am?" Jenn greeted us. 

"Hell yes!" Alex replied. 

"If you want to give your stuff to Todd, he actually has pockets and a backpack," she offered. 

"That would be great," I answered. "I have stuff shoved in my top and my cell phone is in my leg warmer."

"Same," Alex chimed in.

I retrieved my ID, room key card and cash from inside my bikini top while trying not to reveal my tits to the entire lobby. We both handed our items off to Todd and he placed a bulging plastic shopping bag on the table. 

"Shove as many of these as you want into your leg warmers. You can't blatantly carry in alcohol but they won't check you," he said as he started pulling out tiny bottles of Fireball cinnamon whiskey and placing them on the table.

"Oh yummy!" Alex said as she started sliding them into her leg warmers. Jenn and I followed suit. 

We all made sure to eat a good breakfast and then took the quick Uber ride to the festival. The crowd at the gate was insane but we managed to get through without being separated. 

Soon after, the music started and it never stopped. When one set ended another immediately began. We made sure to stay hydrated and eat something every so often throughout the day, but most of our time was spent mingling, dancing and taking in the sights. As scantily clad as I thought we were, there were plenty of people, guys and girls, wearing even less. Some were wearing nothing! I was blown away by the girls wearing nothing but body paint. The exhibitionist streak in me was intrigued and I couldn't help but quiz them about it. I decided that it was something I would have to try someday. 

Several hours and many tiny bottles of Fireball later, the sun began to set and dusk fell. The big name EDM artists were coming up along with their insane light, laser and fireworks shows. It was becoming extremely crowded and personal space was quickly diminishing.

Jenn motioned Alex and I to join her in a huddle with Todd. He held out his hand which was full of what looked like colorful Flintstone Kids vitamins. Alex and Jenn each took one and quickly swallowed them. 

"I guess that's Molly?" I asked.

"Yeah," Alex replied. "She's never done it before," she explained to Todd and Jenn.

"I probably shouldn't. Doesn't it just make you really horny?"

Jenn said, "It just heightens all your senses and makes everything better and more intense. The music, lights, all of it. Of course that includes physical touch, which can obviously lead to certain reactions, but it's not going to turn you into an uncontrollable sex fiend or anything." 

"Just take a half. We won't let anything happen to you," Alex promised. 

Todd dug around in his palm and picked out a pink pill that had been pre-cut in half and handed it to me. 

"Alright. Here goes nothing," I said as I dropped the pill in my mouth and swallowed. 

A few minutes later, one of the headline artists started his set. The crowd surged and what little personal space had still existed completely disappeared. It went from a standing room only situation to just squeeze in where you can. The energy and excitement were contagious, the atmosphere was electric and the current was flowing through the crowd. I was wrapped up in the experience and having the time of my life, relaxed and content without a worry in the world. 

Some time later Alex grabbed my hand and pressed something into my palm. She put her mouth close to my ear and shouted, "Here is that other half. It only lasts two or three hours so you have to take more to keep it going."

"How long has it been?" I shouted back.

"Just about two hours." 

"No way!" I replied in disbelief.

"Time flies when you're having fun," she laughed.

I swallowed the pill and she threw her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head on her right shoulder, closing my eyes and just absorbing the moment. The feeling of our bodies pressed against each other as the music and crowd pulsed around us was otherworldly. I felt simultaneously excited and at peace as waves of euphoria washed over me. 

The sensation of finger nails being lightly drug across my back caused me to open my eyes. Jenn was standing next to us, smiling at me. She had an arm behind each of us, gently scratching our backs and adding a new layer of stimulation. As her nails moved, ripples of tingles flowed from them like wake on a pond.

"Feeling good?" she asked.

"Amazing!" I replied with a huge smile on my face. 

Suddenly, the music went silent and every light went black. We were plunged into a disturbing juxtaposition from the moment before, to near sensory deprivation. Alex and I let each other go and started to look around as a nervous murmur passed through the crowd. A few seconds later....

Ka-BOOOOM!

Fireworks detonated overhead and the entire festival instantly exploded with more sound and light than we had experienced all day. The crowd erupted, us along with it. Thousands of people were cheering and dancing together as one. My hands were in the air as I moved with the crowd, lost in the music and riding on waves of euphoria that were intensified by the close contact with the bodies all around me. Time ceased to exist, everything was the moment and the moment was everything. 

I was eventually brought back to reality when a hand squeezed my left shoulder from behind. I turned my head and saw Todd holding a full pill between his thumb and index finger. I figured it must be time to take more so I opened my mouth and let him place it on my tongue, swallowed and resumed dancing. 

The physical contact with all of the people moving around me excited my senses. Every bump, touch or rub was extremely pleasurable. The anonymity of the crowd was being exploited by some as an opportunity to grope and fondle but, in my state, I didn't care and was even enjoying it. My body was on fire, nipples erect and aching and my pussy was tingling and wet. I began to fantasize about the crowd breaking out into a massive lust fueled orgy. 

"Hey, grab my hand and don't let go. We're going to start making our way towards the exit," Alex yelled. 

"Already?" I asked. 

She laughed, "We've been here like 14 hours! It's about to end and you don't want to get caught in the rush for the exit."

I took her hand and we made our way through the crowd and passed through the exit gate just as the finale ended. When our Uber ride pulled up, Todd climbed into the front passenger seat and us girls hopped in the back, me riding in the middle. As the car pulled away a tidal wave of people spilled out through the gate behind us and into the night.  

After a few short minutes and a little backseat fondling, we were back at the hotel. We made our way into the lobby, up to the fourth floor and through the door of room 413. Todd pulled out his phone and started an EDM playlist over a Bluetooth speaker that sounded like it was in the living room. I collapsed backwards onto the bed. 

"That was so amazing! But you all said that stuff wouldn't make me horny," I said as I laid there enjoying the ride my senses were on. 

"No, I'm pretty sure Jenn just said it wouldn't turn you into an uncontrollable sex fiend," Alex corrected.

"Then why do I feel like one?" I laughed. 

"Oh, you do? Maybe I can help with that," Jenn replied.

She grabbed a pillow and told me to lift my butt off the bed. I did and she slid it underneath me. She then took the opportunity to pull my bikini bottoms off, along with my leg warmers and fishnet stockings, leaving my bottom half completely naked. 

I opened my legs as she slid down in between them. "Oh wow! This kitty does even need to be warmed up, she's ready to go," she giggled.