Confession Through Wishful Thinking

Story Info
His love letter to her gets carried away. Old school sexting.
5.7k words
4.83
2.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my dearest Samantha,

I sit on the couch, waiting. I must have looked at my watch a million times already. Not that I know when you'll arrive. Someone shouts "They're here!". My heart jumps, my stomach fills with excitement, she is here, Sam is finally here. I leap to the corridor; the entrance door is already open.

The sun is shining brightly outside, I suddenly see your silhouette. Your body's outline just as sexy as I remembered. Long legs, curvy hips, perfect shoulders. The rays of the sunshine from behind you bounce off your hair, you have a halo. I always knew you did. You step inside, massive smile on your face lights up the room.

I move closer, we hug. We always hug each other. Just as friends, just as acquaintances. Did we just hold this one a bit too long? Has this gone from a friendly hug into a lingering embrace? Our auras mix, I can smell your perfume. You smell extra nice; I think to myself. We need to stop, this is suspicious. Our spouses will notice. Notice what? It's all in my head. I step back. Your face is so beautiful.

Your blouse falls over your right shoulder, it must have moved during our cuddle. I can't see your bra's strep; I wonder if you have one on, doesn't look like you do. Your belly is showing too, just enough skin to make me lose my mind. That grey leggings you wear, it complements your girly form, matches your top. You have the sexiest hips and that mound, between your legs! I had to steal a peek, hoping you didn't notice. It would be inappropriate. Your sporty legs, I know you like running.

The room is loud, everyone is talking, all excited to see you again. So cheerful.

You settled in. Now getting ready to go out. You guys have plans, I have to work. I work from home, so I can't go with you. Everyone is ready, leaving to spend the afternoon out. Some funfair or something. You say you have a headache. You can't go. They try to convince you. They wish you well, and leave without you. Are we suddenly alone? We hear them behind the closed door, their voices fading into the distance. I move closer, try to comfort you for your pain.

"Can I do anything to help? Maybe something to drink?"

"I don't have a headache." You reply, looking down onto the floor. Are you shy? I think to myself. You are never shy. You are the most confident, full of life person I know. Always so fun, witty and happy. How come you don't have a headache; then why didn't you go with them? My mind start racing.

Did we just choreograph the impossible? The one thing that had never happened before, no matter how much I wished it would. Have we really manage to get ourselves to be alone in the house for the first time in our lives? You look up at me, we lock eyes. Are you blushing? Oh, my world, yes you are! I get closer to you and reach for your hand. You meet mine halfway. We interlace our fingers.

"What does this mean?" I whisper into the room. You smile with a grin, but don't answer me. Your eyes sparkle, look like you're tearing up. Your hand feels so warm in mine. I hesitate. I turn around and start leading you downstairs. Into the basement, the mancave, where my room is. Where I've been sleeping for the last 9 years, alone. Your face lit up.

It's awkward to hold hands on the staircase as it's too narrow to stand next to each other. I go ahead and you follow. But our hands never break contact. I pull you into the room, it's bright in the afternoon. I feel my blood flowing just a bit faster as my heart starts to work harder.

You are standing on front of me. I take your other hand too. We look into each other's eyes as I start tracing my hands up along your arms. Your soft, warm skin makes my fingertips tingle. Passed your elbows, over your blouse, now onto your shoulders. My hands break contact for a moment as I reach for your face. With my fingers reaching behind your head, I hold your cheeks in my palms. You know what's coming. You tremble. I lean in and kiss you softly.

Pull my head back and look at you. "You are so beautiful." I whisper. I lean in again and kiss you more. It's exhilarating. I am kissing you. For the first time in my life, really kissing you. We open our lips, our tongues dance as we reach into each other's mouths. We are now Frenching. I love your taste. Our saliva mixes and our passion stir from it.

You put your hand on the back of my head. You pull me closer, fondling the hair just above my neck. We are kissing, just like in the movies, so romantic. I feel awakened, move my hands down to the smalls of your back. Tug you closer and our bodies collide. We embrace each other with excited force, still kissing. We breathe through our noses, with a bit more urgency. You move your hands too. Reach for my hips and push your pelvis forward into mine. I feel your soft mound against my bulge.

I can't believe what's happening. Am I going to wake up soon, it wouldn't be the first time. But this is different, it feels different. I smell you; I taste you; I hear you; I feel you.

Move my face, just a few inches, to kiss your earlobe, then below your rosy cheek. Kissing your neck, you let me, you tilt your head to the other direction. I can't leave a mark; I need to be gentle. Your husband will notice if I leave a hickey. But you sigh, you like what I am doing. I lurch on your sleeve to expose your shoulder; I kiss you there. Bite you slightly.

You reach for my head; you want another kiss. We kiss again. Not as softly as before, now we both add some oomph. Our lips lock together and our tongues instantly wonder out to explore one another's insides. Your mouth is so hot, your flesh feels soft and slippery on my tongue.

I now have a complete hardon. You know that, as you start grinding against me. I push my leg between yours, so that you have more of my thigh to work on. You are filled with excitement as you start your slow rhythm on my muscles. I feel you too. The softness of your belly, pushed up against my restricted boner. You are getting into it, really working yourself up on me. I can feel you want me. It fills me with aching desire.

"I'd like to see you naked." I step back forcing you to stop. You raise your arms above your head so that I can start lifting your top. My heart races and my head fills with unimaginable anticipation as I see your blouse passing your chest. You aren't wearing a bra! I pause, admiring the edge of your boobs, just before I continue removing your top. Lifting it above your head, freeing it from your arms. Your breasts are now naked, I stare. Like a little boy who sees a naked girl for the first time.

"They are exquisite." I sigh, trying to sound confident, but no doubt my voice is crackling. They really are. No more than b-cups, exactly what I yearned to see under your always sexy clothes. Toned as the rest of your body, except for those amazing circles. Your areolas pinkish, darker and puffy. Your nipples standing proud so much further than the rest of your boobs. You are turned on too. You don't know this, but once I've seen them through your shirt. You were playing with the dog and they got hard. I could look without you noticing. But this is better, way better.

"Are you just going to stand there?" you ask as you interrupt my thoughts. You are right, where did my mind go. I now have the real things on front of me.

You are topless. My hands shake as I start reaching for the first feel of them. You quiver when I run two fingers against those sensitive undersides. I circle around the outsides, still just getting used to the soft skin. I move closer to the middles, but just a gentle caress. Just not quite there. Then I cup them both at the same time. You inhale huge, keep it in.

As I start moving my hands and feeling your erect nipples in the middle of my palms, you start exhaling. Your boobs are in my hands! I feel hot and excited. So soft, yet firm, so girly. You make me the happiest man alive.

Your hands fondle the edge of my shirt, you start lifting it. I assist to let you take it off. We are now both topless. I pull you in and squash your soft boobs against my chest. Kiss you again. I love kissing you. I feel your nipples on my skin.

You push me away so that you can caress my packs with your fingers. You also play with my nipples. It's my turn to sigh. You excite me in a way I have not felt for a long time. I fondle your boobs too; you are playing with the hair on my chest. I can't take it anymore. If the rest of your body is as amazing as your spheres, then I have to see it.

I push you down onto the bed, I want to kiss every inch of your body. You lay down but rest on your elbows, following what I do. I climb over you; I look into your eyes as I take a complete lick of your right breast. You shiver. Then the left. Then I take your nipples between my lips. One at a time. Tickling them with the tip of my tongue from the inside. Your chest heaves with more eagerness as I suck on your buds.

Your legs are parted and I have my thigh pushed against your crotch. I feel your body's heat on me even through our clothes. I kiss and lick your boobs for a little while longer, working my hips, dry humping against you. You feel the joy, you push my head into your boobs. Stronger, you want me to go harder on your areolas, suck harder on your nipples, pleasure you like a man. I fear you may be too close; I make a change as I don't want this to end. Not yet.

I start moving down on you. Onto your belly. Your white, soft, silky smooth skin dances around as my lips burn small trails all over it. You are wiggly, agitated. Kiss your belly button. I push my tongue inside your navel, circle it. Then I move on, reaching your lower abdomen; this is where your unique female side lives deep within. So delicate. I touch you gently with my hands; you lift your body in reverse. You want me to touch you.

I push my palm against your mound. Your mons pubis, that fatty soft mass, feel amazing. I lower myself, slightly pull the edge of your leggings down to expose it. I plant a kiss on it. It sends fire into your girl-parts. You want me to move further, quicker. You are pushing my head downward with your hands.

I do move, but go too far. All the way to your feet. Kissing your toes, the sole of your foot. You're ticklish. We giggle. Onto your ankles. You have amazing legs. Your calves make me want to stay for a while, kissing. I cross the edge of your legging's material. The next few moments are just caress with my fingers, on your knees, then your inner thighs. I push your legs the opposite way. You accept the advance, part yourself wide.

Oh, my world, your lips are showing through the fabric. We worked the cloth into your crotch when we were grinding on each other. It is the sexiest cleft I have ever seen. I notice a tiny wet spot too. Just below your camel toe. This sends shivers down my spine. I have to see more.

I reach for the edge of your leggings and pull it by its waistband on each side of your amazing hips. You lift your bottom to help me free you. I pull the thing down all the way. You have an incredible, white, lacy G-string on. My heart stops as I turn my head to take the first gaze. I look at you and you smile back.

The silk of your panties is pushed into your slit. Your puffy lips are showing clearly. It is as if you have nothing on. You know this, you are teasing me. I reach for your right leg. Lifting it above the bed and start planting kisses on your inner thighs. Moving ever so slowly closer to the sensual centre of your being.

Hard? Me? It's an understatement. I am so turned on that it's not possible to describe.

"You are unbelievably sexy, Sam." I sigh just as I reach the closets point of your thigh before reaching your sex. I tease you a little longer. You squirm in anticipation. I move onto your left thigh too. The gentle pecking with my lips fills you with goosebumps. Your inner thighs are fizzing and your crotch is on fire. You want to be touched there.

I rest both your legs on the bed and reach for your panties. They don't do any good anymore. You lift yourself again to help. I yank them off you, through your legs. You are now fully naked. Still supporting your upper body on your elbows, still looking at me. I move in, this time for real. You spread your legs so wide, everything just opens up. It's the first time I see you; it's the first time I really see you.

I lower my head to be closer. I take a deep breath. "Wow!" I sigh as I take in your odour for the first time in my life. I reassure you. "You smell incredibly nice. Intoxicating." In reality, you are making my mind boggle. Raw, animalistic aroma with more than a hint of your pussy. You smell like a girl in heat. A female that is ready to be inseminated.

I see your outer lips parted by the way you spread yourself. Within your more reddish inner lips. Your labia are now right on front of me, gleaming from your self-preparation. Leading up to that unmistakeable pleasure button. "God, you are magnificent!" I moan. I reach for your boobs with my hands outside your legs as you wrap your thighs around my head. I pinch your nipples, roll them whilst I gently blow air on your clit.

You shake and I see a cloudy wet bead appear at your entrance. The entrance I haven't yet mentioned, that astonishing, slightly dilated hole that wants to be stretched out so badly. I look up into your eyes as I show you my tongue, extended as far as it can reach, lowering closer and closer until that wild and extremely powerful first contact.

You are holding your breath just for a second waiting in hope, wanting to feel my flesh on you. What a joyride. I slid my tongue across your vulva for the first time in my life, collecting that heavenly droplet, feeling the slick slippery slit as I finally end on that engorged hot clit. You moan, really moan this time.

My senses are overloaded. Your pussy tastes like nothing on this earth. The softness, the rawness, the saltiness and most importantly the sweet sharpness of your sex is a flavour overload in my mouth. I start salivating as I go in for another lap. My blood pressure is through the roof, happiness and ache fills my head. My mouth is watering from the flavours of your vulva and above all, I hear you struggle and moan from pleasure as I lick your divine being. Your crotch is on fire, your nipples are rigid and wanting.

I start exploring you with my mouth. Taking your pussy into it in its entirety, then just barely touching your flesh on spots with the tip of my tongue. Playing with your lips, clit and hole until I notice fresh juices being spewed from your depths. Little droplets of your nectar around that opening, which I immediately lap up.

"You taste so amazing." I murmur just to assure you that I am happy down here, between your legs. My words make a difference, perhaps help you relax more as you lean back and start making more agreeable sounds. Little moans, like you are deeply enjoying the indulgence. I know this may take a while, but I don't mind at all; I will be patient to build you up.

I tell you that "I love licking you, you are so hot." I nibble on your inner lips, your clit, licking into your hole with the tip of my tongue as far as it can go, in essence using your pussy as a playground for my mouth.

You are not speaking any words, but I hear you clearly. Your body is telling me everything, I speak its language. You are ready for more. I can start focusing on the clit. Using all the finesse I have in the tip of my tongue, I start dancing on it, stimulating your most delicate spot, arousing you more and more, building your excitement; aiming for that all-encompassing release.

Your clit grows out of its hood from all the stimulation of my slimy flesh. Your lips are wet, sopping wet and your vagina is twitching deep inside. Your stomach is filled with butterflies and your skin tingles everywhere. You close your eyes as you can no longer watch me. You want to focus on feelings; what I am doing to you.

My tongue goes to overdrive. Licking and flicking your erection left, right, up and down as your clit flips and flops around from the pressure. I moan to let you know that this is the best day of my life. You know. You turn your head in agony whilst you let me take care of you in a way your husband never has. Your hands find their way around to my head as you gently push your fingers within my hair. You just making sure I can't escape anymore.

My tongue swirls around as I eat your pussy sensually, passionately and to the point. That pre-orgasmic tension inside you becoming unbearable. You are more and more wiggly wanting to get to that crescendo so you can fall and finally feel satisfied.

Amazing how a girl's body react to physical stimulation. How you use your whole being during the build-up. Every inch of you, every limb, toe and finger, every hair and nerve ending on your body, your heart, your head your sexuality, all working together to climb that all-encompassing rise to the most desired flow of happiness. That avalanche of feelings that you learn to call an orgasm. That word which does not do justice describing what it really is. What you really go through.

I am listening to you whilst I continue licking. You are making your way to that peak now. The sounds, the gasps, the little trembles, the fists your hands make involuntarily clutching my hair, those pleads for more and faster, with the inevitable, unstoppable confirmation that is your climax.

Your words of 'I'm gonna...' and 'don't stop...'. Followed by the most amazing soft scream bouncing around the room from wall to wall, to signal that you are there. Your vagina tightens, your juices are gushing out of your hole. Your orgasm overwhelms you. Your incredible body stiffen for a second, before it all goes limp as the result of your fast eruption.

I slow down with my tongue. Just cleaning you from your fluids, gently like a kitten licks her fur. Few kisses on your swollen clit. You shake, I know it's too sensitive now. I stop.

We fell silent as I move up next to you on the bed, letting you close your legs. I see your boobs lifting and falling still from the way you breathe in the afterglow of your fall. I look at your face, your cheeks are red, your forehead covered in droplets of sweat. Your boobs and belly too, you are hot yet shivering.

You open your eyes, see me. Lift your head closer to signal that you need a kiss. I oblige, I kiss you, deeply. I am sure you can taste yourself in my mouth, as I can still taste you. It is intoxicating how erotic that is for me.

We hug.

But just for a second. You are restless, you want to return the favour. Your hands start moving, you caress my back, my arms. You turn me on my back and straddle me. Your hands are now on my chest. You play with my nipples, pinching them. You are sitting on my hardness. It feels amazing.

You push yourself forward to lean down and kiss me. We are kissing again. I feel your boobs on me, they are making me excited. I feel your hot crotch over my bulge. Way to tight in there. I yearn to be freed. You break our kiss, start moving down. I can't believe this is happening to me. You are kissing my chest. Licking my nipples.

Oh, my world, that's my belly, you are almost there. I feel confined and strapped inside my pants. You know. You lift yourself up. Your hands caress my thighs, moving towards my bulge. You feel my erection. You put your hands on me, for the first time, making me wild. I want to scream, but I just moan. You smile at me.

You unbutton my trousers. You pull the zipper down. Turn your hand and reach in from the top. I feel you. Oh, how much I wanted this. Your hand is soft, cool and wonderful. You pull you hand out, start taking my trousers off. I lift my hips and you lean to the side to get them off me.

I am almost naked now. You trace your fingers over the fabric in the direction of my swelling. You reach the head. You push a fingertip against it. You see, I also have a damp spot. You like what you see. I am hot for you, so turned on by you. You can't take it anymore; you want to see it. Sliding your fingers under the waistband, you lift the edge over it, you pull the material away from my hardness.

12