Confession Through Wishful Thinking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There it is. I spring out firmly. You take a moment to admire it. You have never seen it before this day. That thick manly rod, with a large red head designed to penetrate you, shaped like an arrow. You quickly dispose of my pants. Trace your full palms on my legs, all the way from my ankles to my upper thighs.

Your fingertips are so close now. I ache and twitch for you. You smile. You like the involuntary jolts of my stiffness. You continue moving your hands. Over my balls, to the root of my tool. You form a fist around it. I can't bear the feelings. My mind is full of anticipation. How am I so lucky?

It's happening now. You move your hand. The foreskin covers the glans, I melt from the feelings. You start masturbating me. Looking into my eyes. You are still smiling. So gorgeous, so sexy. I love your amazing blue eyes. Your hair. I climb rapidly. I moan in agreement.

You lower your head. I didn't think you would. But I hoped. You open your mouth as I lift myself onto my elbows. I can't miss this. We firm up our eye contact as you surround the head with your fantastic lips. I ... feel ... your tongue tickling the bottom of the head for the first time. Pleasure unparalleled. Unimaginable.

I lay still, not to disturb you. Your head starts bobbing, up and down, just slowly. I watch my penis appear and disappear in your face repeatedly. "Baby, I won't last long." I moan out loud to tell you, that you are the most amazing girl in the world. You look up at my face, you want to see what my anguish looks like. I watch as your cheeks bow in and out whilst you alternate sucking and pressuring again and again. You lick around the glans with your soft, wet tongue.

I don't stand a chance holding back. My legs stiffen, my balls contract. I growl to warn you as my shaft spasms. You notice my climax on my face. Looking into your blue eyes, I explode. The results of going years without a girl blast out of me and into your mouth. So much cum! My slimy sticky white orgasm splashes into you. You can't hold it all, it's too much, you have to swallow. And you do. I gasp from disbelief; you are the girl of my dreams.

My penis is still pumping, your tongue is dancing around its head. I am in heaven. I have never climaxed this hard in my life. I am still going, more and more of my sperm shooting out into the back of your throat. You squirm to take it all. What a release! I feel the happiest, most satisfying gratification that there is. The girl I yearned for all my life went down on me, gave me the most intense blow job I could have ever wished for.

You lift your head. You smile. I can see a bit of my cum flowing down on your chin. "So, so sexy." I have to pant.

You climb back on top of me, moving up on my body, sliding and hugging in the process. "You are so amazing." I sigh as we lock lips again.

You straddle me, with your crotch sitting on my steel. You support yourself on your knees. We are kissing. I feel your breasts pressed against me. Hot, sensual and satisfying. I can't get soft. You feel me between your legs. You look into my eyes, questioning. "What's happening, why are you still hard?" I whisper "it's all you, baby." You love how much you turn me on. That I can't get enough of you.

You start moving your hips back and forth on me. Maybe you have another one in you too. We kiss as our bodies stick together from sweat and happiness. I feel your juices on my shaft as your lips wrap around it. You are grinding your clit against my hardness. It's all hot, wet and messy.

I bite your lip; you bite me back. We suck on each-other's tongues. I close my eyes. Your sweet smell, your warm skin on my body, your pussy stimulating my frenulum and the head as your clit is rubbing against it. We break our kiss. We need more air. You rest your head next to mine as we both gasp for more oxygen.

I drive my fingernails into your back. You squeal from pleasure. Our bodies melt together, as we are both nearing our boiling points again. You twist your body. Your hand squeezes between us. I feel your fingers wrap around my penis. Oh, my God, you are lifting your hips. You position my tip against your opening. No, way!

"Do we need a condom?" I interrupt us with realistic thoughts.

"I am on the pill." You wheeze as you lean forward to kiss me.

Your hand is stuck between our bodies as you start lowering yourself down on me. I feel the tip of my member starting to stretch you out. Your muscles opening and slowly engulfing it. You move further down. Your vagina feels like the warmest of oily, cushiony soft glove. I can't believe the feelings. I am inside you now. You lift your body, sitting upright, to free your hand.

You support yourself on my chest and start raising your hips. I spot our genitals. I see my dick inside your pussy. I feel my heart explode in my chest. That sight! I look at your face. You are hot red. You've mounted me. Your face is in agony. You are howling from pleasure. Your voice is now climactic.

You start lowering yourself again. Oh, my world, the pleasure. I feel your insides stimulate every millimetre of my penis. Your vagina was designed for this very moment and my penis fits into it like a key. This unimaginable pleasure. Your juices already made both of us completely drenched. I slide against you without any friction. I feel your contractions as much as you feel my spasms.

We start moving in tandem; you against my body and I thrust against yours. I lift my arms to cup your beautiful breasts. I wrap my palms around your soft firm spheres making you shiver and cry out. We are now fucking. I feel myself getting deeper and deeper inside you.

Your left hand resting on my chest, your right hand between your legs. I see you fingering your clit. We both moan and whine, groan and sigh as we edge our way to bliss. You are the sexiest girl I have ever had around me. The sexiest girl I have ever entered. I can't believe you are now riding me. And riding me so skilfully.

Your eyes are closed. I feel you are close. The pressure is building in both of us. That climb towards our release, that incredible, heart-breaking moment, when nothing else matters for a few seconds. Where our brains shut off from reality and truly enjoy each other. Guilt free. We are on our way there. Our mutual stimulation peaks.

Your girly orgasmic sounds fill the room. I hear your ecstasy. I feel your ecstasy. I am there with you, girly. I am ready to fly. Let's do it together. Let's cum together. Your hand on your clit turns to a blur. You are now unstoppable. I feel your muscles squeeze around my penis, tight. I clasp your breasts. Our bodies begin to tremble, shake and whirl. We are cumming.

My eyes black out, my ears start to ring. I shatter. Blast out load after load of my sperm as your orgasm clamps down on me. My ejaculates cream your insides. Your vagina pulsating, sucking my seed up through your cervix, deep into your uterus. You collapse onto me. I hold you tight as my hips still moving, my crotch still slamming into you. You cry more, your orgasm seems to go on.

You hug me so forcefully; I feel your spasm and cramps. I am still hard deep inside you. You are still riding your orgasm. You needed this. You have not been this satisfied for a long time.

Our mutual gratification peeks as your violent cataclysmic avalanche of fulfilment flows through your body. Started inside your clit, swept through your body like an electric wave, filling your head, and now tingling your toes and fingers. Our bodies continue to shake periodically, in tandem. We feel unimaginable satisfaction.

Inside, our bodies are flooded with a soup of happy hormones. Oxytocin, dopamine and adrenaline rushing through our veins. Outside, our bodies are fused together from sweat and stickiness. Our bodily fluids mixed beyond end. We are finished.

We fell silent enjoying the moment, enjoying the afterglow and each other's company as you lay on top of me naked; still. Just panting. I finally get lax and we disconnect down below. You lower your head onto my shoulder as we bask in glorious joy.

You are now snuggling up to me. Your head inches away from my nose. Your exquisite hair right there for me to smell. You smell divine. I complement you.

"Your hair smells enchanting, Sam."

"Be mindful of my pheromones. You might have to fall in love with me!" You answer with a bit of wit in your voice. But you know what? You are not wrong. I thought for a second, playing back the day in my head, take another inhale of that mesmerizing drift from your hair and I know. I am in trouble. Can I really fall for you, even though we are both married?

"Would that be such a big problem?" I blurt out surprising even myself. I thought I was just thinking inside my head, but suddenly I hear my own words. I feel so embarrassed, hot, frozen. I want to sink into the bed, then through the floor and don't stop until I am in hell. But you are a lot cooler. You raise your head to look into my eyes.

"If you want." You shrug your shoulders as you say it with a big smile. Adding "I know I am" whilst you turn your head back to rest on my shoulder again. Suddenly I am sweating. I think we both are. Did you just told me that you are falling in love with me? Was there wit in your voice? If there was, I couldn't detect it.

Oh, God. I look for signs, any signs to interpret the situation. I noticed your cheek is way redder than it ought to be. Maybe that's just from earlier. Are you blushing? If you are, then surely that means you mean it. I move my head and take another massive inhale at the top of yours. I plant a gentle kiss on your scalp. Celestial. My head fills with ache for you. I want to immediately hug you. I pull you strongly into my chest, closer, hold you even tighter.

"I am in love with you already. I can't fall for you any more, I am already deep down in that sinkhole."

Write back soon, my love.

XoXo

12