Confession to My New Roommate Ch. 03

Story Info
When my twin sister finds me in bed with our mother.
5.5k words
4.74
24k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 09/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a continuation of Part II, in which Josh has grown up to take over the role of his father who died fifteen years ago. In Part I, Josh had begun a sexual affair with his twin sister. Now his sister has caught him in bed with their mother.)

Part III: Learning to Share

"I told you he was good" said my sister, with more than a touch of sarcasm.

"Yes he really is" cooed my mother, her eyes still closed, my body still on top of hers. "How much did you see?" she asked my sister.

"I woke up when you went to the bathroom. I was going to cuddle with him, but I guess you beat me to it Mom" explained my sister, who took a seat on my desk chair. She must have been standing a long time. "So I saw everything."

"Funny, isn't it, you've been fucking him all summer and I never caught you two until today, and the first time I fuck him you see the whole thing" my mother mused out loud, her eyes now open, shifting between looking at me, naked on top of her, and my sister sitting in a big frumpy t-shirt on my chair.

"Gee, mom, I guess you're just no good at sneaking around" my sister sassed her again.

"I don't want to get up" she chuckled.

"You don't have to" my sister and I both said in unison. Then we all giggled. As twins my sister and I finished each other's sentences constantly. As my mother and sister giggled I felt my mother's vaginal muscles finally relax, and I could tell my cock had finally softened, so I pulled myself out and rolled over beside her, in between her and my sister sitting beside the bed.

"So what happens now?" I asked, looking down at my semi-flaccid penis, lying on my stomach, glistening after tonight's sexual escapade.

"I've waited fifteen years since your father died. You two were only three years old." Stated my mother. My sister and I both looked at her. "And I can honestly say it was worth the wait. The man of the house is back."

Me? I thought, the man of the house. Well it did have a nice ring to it.

"So what are you saying, Mom?" my sister asked earnestly.

"I'm just saying, Josh is the only man I know and love."

"I feel the same way" responded my sister.

The room fell silent.

"So we'll share." There, my mother had made her decision. She was always decisive like that.

"Wait, what?" I wondered out loud. Suddenly I felt left out of the discussion.

"Well as long as I keep taking my birth control pills, I can't get pregnant, and Mom neither can you, so I guess there's no risk." As my sister thought out loud about their new situation, I still felt like the bystander in the room.

"You love both of us, right Josh?" asked my mother, turning her head to look at me. I looked at her too and our eyes met.

"Yes, of course." How could I say no to that?

Now it was my sister's turn to ask, "Enough to make love to both of us?" that was the question. I couldn't turn my sister down, either.

"Yes, totally, I mean, you both mean the world to me" I blurted out.

I heard my sister sigh. "I was going to cuddle with you tonight before all this happened."

"You still can" offered my mother. So my sister pulled off her t-shirt, revealing her taught young body in the moonlight, and got in bed right next to me, wrapping one arm around me and kissing me on the cheek. Her smooth leg intertwined with mine. My mother cuddled up to me from the other side, caressing my body and kissing me sweetly.

"Doesn't it feel good when he releases inside you?" my sister whispered.

"Mmm yes. Josh is such a heavy cummer, just like his father."

Well that was good to know, I guess.

They continued to talk about sex, as I guess any sexually active mother and daughter would, but it was awkward to have them do it right in front of me, but at the same time it turned me on to hear about how I pleasured them. My sister bragged about how she had helped my stamina build all summer. That was true; I could fuck for as long as she wanted now. At the beginning of the summer I would cum in nothing flat.

I think I drifted off to sleep for a few minutes. I needed to recover. When I came to, they were talking about giving blowjobs. My mother confessed to not being any good at it; it wasn't done much in her day. My sister told her that's how she started messing around with boys, as soon as she turned eighteen senior year. "You just start like this" my sister said, and before I knew it she took my cock into her mouth. Was I already hard? I guess I was!

My mother and I watched my sister bob up and down on my shaft, her saliva making me glisten in the night air. Finally she came up for breath. "You can do that as long as you want. He never cums from just oral." That was true.

"Let me try" my mother said as she leaned over to take my sister's place. My mother's mouth felt just like my sister's. Her lips wrapped around me, her tongue curled around my stiff shaft. I felt my tip prodding the back of her throat. Her teeth just barely grazed me.

"Mmm, yes Mom, just like that" I moaned.

"Call me Deborah" she said, taking a deep breath before taking me back into her mouth and working me over with more effort than before, twisting her head back and forth, humming on me, doing everything she could to pleasure me. It sent shivers up my spine. My eyes closed and I moaned in ecstasy.

"Do it all you want, Mom. He's still not going to cum." Giggled my sister, watching my mother's technique.

"Fine, your turn" sighed my mother, as she passed my dick back over to Jess. My sister dutifully took over for her, slobbering on my cock and licking it up and down like I was some sort of candy.

"Do you like to have your balls sucked on?" My mother whispered in my ear.

"Nah, well actually I've never..." I had to admit no woman had yet done that for me. But I had shaved my balls this morning. So I guess now was the perfect time.

As my sister continued to suck on my hard shaft my mother moved her head beside my sister's. Suddenly I felt my entire scrotum enveloped in my mother's warm wet mouth. Her tongue wrapped around each of my testicles, tugging ever so slightly on each of them. My sister continued to voraciously suck on my dick, especially sucking hard on my swollen tip, as if it was a straw.

It was all more than my body could handle. I arched my back and moaned louder, grabbing my sisters head in my right hand and my mother's head in my left hand like I was palming two basketballs. They both sensed what was happening. As they increased their pressure on my genitals all I could feel was my head swirling and the pressure building inside.

Were they going to stop sucking on me?

The answer was no, they just kept going. And the pressure inside me kept increasing.

"I'm, I'm... I'm going to cum!" I cried out, thinking that would make them stop, but it didn't.

"Jess! Deborah!" I practically yelled, my heart racing and my body starting to shake.

"FUCK!!!" I couldn't stop it; the force was too strong. I nearly sat up in bed as the first pulse of semen shot down my shaft, bursting into my sister's mouth. My balls clenched and twitched with each spasmic contraction sending each wave of cum erupting out of my body. My mother's mouth only tightened her grip on me, as if by squeezing my balls in her mouth she helped them to empty and send their millions of sperm on their journey. My orgasm continued unabated as my sister received all my cum into her mouth and my mother gnawed on my scrotum. As soon as the last few waves of semen finished spurting into my sister's mouth, she finally released my penis. It fell onto my stomach like a heavy piece of meat, slapping my body with its weight. My sister sat up. My mother did likewise, finally freeing my balls that she had nearly chewed off of me.

They both looked at each other. Their hands rested on my legs. I admired the shapely silhouettes of their bare breasts, outlined in the moonlight.

"Do you have it all in your mouth?" my mother asked. My sister nodded.

"Have you swallowed?" My sister slowly shook her head to say no.

"Let me taste it."

Then they leaned over, meeting just above my limp body, and kissed. They French kissed. My sister pushed some of my semen from her mouth into my mother's. They stayed locked like that for a full minute, swapping it back and forth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Then they released each other and both swallowed.

"Mmm Josh, it tastes like pineapple." Said my sister, wiping her mouth with her forearm. I had eaten a lot of pineapple after lunch.

My mother licked her lips. "It felt so tingly sliding down my throat. Next time I want him to cum in my mouth first!"

They both giggled and laid back down beside me, resting their beautiful blonde heads on my chest. As I held them both close to me and thought about how my sperm now filled both their wombs and their stomachs, I drifted off to sleep again.

I must have only been out a few minutes. My Mom and my sister were whispering to each other.

"I haven't kissed another female since before I met your father."

"Gosh Mom, I kiss my friends a lot. I mean they're better kissers than most boys!" my sister giggled.

"Which friends?" My mom wondered. I wanted to know, too.

"You know, Shannon, Missy, those two a lot, and Leisha sometimes too."

"Really, Leisha?" My mom wondered. She was black but I always had a crush on her.

"Yes Mom she has such nice full lips. She's a great kisser."

"So just kissing?"

"Well sometimes a little more. All my friends are jealous of my boobs."

They've got plenty to be jealous about. My sister has perfect C cup breasts and loves to show off her cleavage. Honestly I'd started to get a little jealous over other guys looking at her since we started fucking.

"Your father was a real boob man" my mother laughed. "He felt me up all the time."

"You do have great boobs, Mom" my sister agreed. I thought the same thing but didn't say it.

"Aww, thank you sweetie." My Mom laid back beside and reached up and jiggled her breasts in her hands. "This is where you and Josh used to suckle" she said, rubbing her own nipples.

"That's one of my first memories" sighed my sister.

"I remember that, too" I finally chimed in. I remember being that young and in my mother's lap. I remembered how long her hair used to be back then.

"Really you both remember that? Well I did let you two nurse until you were about three. I loved the feeling of having milk for both of you. It made my body feel so alive. I would have let you keep nursing on me but when your father died I got so stressed that the milk just stopped flowing.'

"Aww I'm sorry, Mom." Whispered my sister.

My mother responded meekly "It's ok" but it really wasn't.

"Here, Mom, let me..." my sister began but then without saying another word she climbed over me and nestled beside my mother and took her left breast into her mouth. My mother closed her eyes and arched her back as my sister suckled on her. She ran one hand through my sister's hair and cupped her right breast in her other hand.

"Come here, Josh" she whispered, beckoning me back to her body. How could I say no?

I turned toward her and accepted her breast, wrapping my lips around her, feeling her rough areola rub my lips as my tongue found her soft nipple. I suckled her like a greedy baby, humming on her pillowy soft breast, licking her skin, tugging on her nipple. I could hear my sister doing the same thing. My mother caressed our twin heads as we suckled on her twin peaks.

"Mmmm my babies!" she moaned, clearly enraptured by the moment.

My sister and I kept working on her body. If she had any milk to give we would have sucked it out of her.

Finally my sister needed a break. "I'm a grown woman now" she whispered.

"I know sweetie."

Then Jess confessed, "I want to know what it feels like to be suckled on too."

"Ok sweetie, you get in the middle then" instructed my mother. I released my grip on my mother's breast as my sister and her switched places. Now my mother took my sister's left breast in her mouth, and I took my place on my sister's right breast just like it were my mother's a second ago.

"Oh!" my sister sighed as my mother and worshipped her perfect teenage breasts, so smooth and full and round.

"Mmmmm you were right Mom! My body feels so sensitive all over!"

I had sucked on my sister's tits a lot of times this summer, but never with any assistance. I knew her body well. I felt her nipples hardening under my tongue. I could feel her heart thumping in her chest and her breathing quickening.

The longer we suckled her the more aroused she became. She moaned and caressed our heads, squeezing mine particularly hard. I began to rub her body with my right hand, eventually finding her smoothly shaved clit. We had begun with exactly this foreplay many times. Next I dipped my pointer finger in between her labia, and pressed into her body. She squirmed and nearly squealed. Normally the next thing I would do would be to push her legs apart and eat her out until she was ready for penetration, but I could feel she was already wet. Meanwhile my rock hard cock pressed against my sister's bare hip.

All three of us knew where this was going.

"Mom is it ok?" my sister and I both asked in unison.

My mother lifter her head off my sister's chest just long enough to breathe "yes" and then moved over to suck on my sister's right breast that I had just released. My sister spread her legs wide for me. I climbed on top of her and held her arms down against the mattress while I rubbed my shaft up and down on her tender clit. Finally I sank my meat into her tight but willing hole. Instantly I felt the warmth of her pussy wrapping my throbbing hard manhood in her feminine love. We both simultaneously moaned as the first waves of ecstasy crashed over our bodies.

As I began to thrust I watched my mother switch back and forth between my sister's gorgeous tits, now gripping them in her hands to steady them from rocking on her chest as I pumped my cock in and out of my sister's wet pussy, over and over.

It didn't take long for my sister to reach her first orgasm. She squealed and I saw her body quiver beneath me. I felt her legs wrap around me and try to hold me in, but I couldn't stop fucking her. She grabbed my muscular forearms in her delicate lithe hands, but I kept her biceps pinned to the mattress. As her first orgasm slowly subsided she panted, nearly breathless.

As if to help her ailing baby, my mother finally released my sister's boobs and cuddled up beside her, holding their blonde heads together. I slowed my pumping slightly as I watched them then embrace in a kiss, then an even deeper kiss. I finally released my sister's arms so I could change my position slightly. I raised myself up and wrapped my hands around my sister's narrow waist. As I resumed thrusting my thick hard cock into her body I watched her breasts sway on her chest while she and my mother continued to kiss. Then my sister reached down and began to rub her own clit. I had seen her do this before. It was always guaranteed to give her one of her best orgasms. To my surprise, my mother began doing the same thing.

It was so hot; I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and feeling inside my sister's body. I rammed her as hard and as fast as I could, moaning with the shear sexual pleasure she was giving me. But I was nowhere as close to climaxing as she was. I looked down to watch my cock sliding in, disappearing into her body, feeling my tip exploring the depths of her most private body parts. I picked up her waist just enough to slide straight into her, just enough to give her the last of my throbbing eight inches. With each thrust I could now feel my tip pressing against the limit of her body, her cervix not letting me in any farther.

She started to moan and shake her head from side to side. She couldn't take much more of this. My mother released her head and held on to my sister's left hand while my sister grabbed a fistful of sheets in her right hand.

"Oh God! Oh Josh! Yesssss!" she yelled, her head tilted back, her back arched, her narrow waist captured in my hands, her body losing all control. I left my cock buried in her but stopped thrusting long enough to let her enjoy the orgasm that now overwhelmed her body in wave after wave. I always loved how I could feel her body convulse when she came, how her wet pussy quivered around my cock buried deep inside her, but this climax was especially powerful for her. As the orgasm subsided she just kind of fell back in to the mattress and passed out, releasing her grip on the bed sheets.

"I guess she's knocked out" my mother said, studying her naked daughter and listening to her deep breathing.

"Ya" I said, still gripping my sister's waist with my manhood inside her.

"Did you finish?" my Mom asked.

"Well no, I didn't cum" I had to admit. I mean I had already cum twice tonight, so a third time wasn't going to release so easily.

"Well then" she said with a wry smile, "It's my turn again!"

I'd barely noticed, but my mother had been touching herself the whole time I had been plowing my sister. Now she simply spread her legs for me, draping her right leg over my naked sister and her left leg almost off the side of our crowded bed. She beckoned me back to her, calling me by my father's name again, "Come here, John."

So I released my grip on my sister's body and gently pulled my stiff cock out of my sister's tight wet hole and quickly climbed over to my mother.

"Put it in me" she breathed and closed her eyes. I've always tried to be a good obedient son, and I love now being entrusted with my father's many responsibility, so without thinking about how wrong this was, I just straddled her body and parted her labia with my tip.

She cooed and then let out a little gasp and I felt her legs twitch ever so slightly as my meat slid into her.

"Fuck me John, fuck me hard" she begged. I wondered how hard my father used to fuck her. I'd seen pictures of them together as a young couple. She had always been a beautiful woman. My father must have been the luckiest man alive to have taken her virginity. As I began to thrust into her missionary style, I admired all her feminine features, her blonde wavy hair, long eyelashes, that cute little nose and her sweet smile now showing how much she enjoyed what I was doing for her. I drove my cock into her again and again, watching my shaft disappear into her body and her big heavenly breasts sway on her chest, those same tits that I and my sister nursed on, those same tits that all my teenage friends stared at, especially when she wore those plunging necklines that so tantalizingly displayed her cleavage that even I would stare. I reached down to hold them, massaging her hard nipples under my thumbs while the tip of my throbbing penis repeatedly prodded her cervix. I wanted so badly just to push myself as deep into her body as she could allow. I'm easily six inches taller than her. My eight inch cock seemed to be the perfect length to fill her.

I heard her moans and felt her pussy tighten her grip on me. Her eyes remain closed. She's in another world, I thought. Her body convulsed from one orgasm after another. She bent her knees and rubbed her legs against my body as I increased the speed and force of my thrusting, dragging my swollen tip almost all the way out before ramming it back into her, over and over.

"Harder, John, harder!" she begged as I released her perfect breasts. I decided to pin her down just like I had my sister. So I grabbed her arms and held her down, now forcing myself onto her and into her with a violence and dominance I had only rarely unleashed on my sister but which my crazy ex-girlfriend used to crave.

"YESSSS!" my mother practically screamed, whipping her blonde hair from side to side as I rocked the bed so hard that the headboard crashed against the wall, sending a pile of books I had on my nightstand tumbling onto the floor.

12