Confession to My New Roommate Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had almost forgot that my sister lay naked beside us. But the violence and commotion of me now ruthlessly fucking our mother awakened her out of slumber. She turned to face us and held onto my mother's right hand, clasping it in solidarity, in comfort, in encouragement. After all, she had been on the receiving end of my animal lust before.

"Go ahead, Mom" she told her, "Go on, take him, feel his love for you!"

"Yesssss! My mother moaned, her eyes still shut, "I can feel it!"

I felt her rising her hips to meet my body in the air as I crashed into her again and again. I thought about how much I loved her, about how much she deserved this pleasure, about her mature but sexy body willingly given to me to satisfy. I thought about what all my stupid teenage friends would give at a shot to be me right now, to mercilessly fuck her beautiful body just like this, to enjoy the warmth and wetness of her pussy.

But at the same time, I felt guilty. This was wrong. She was my own mother, for Pete's sake.

My emotions and thoughts clouded my mind into one dizzying haze. I was barely in control of my own body, of my aggression and of my own regret, and yet I couldn't stop pounding my mother into the mattress as she moaned and convulsed in wave after wave of ecstasy beneath me. Forget she's your mother, I told myself. Just look at how sexy her body is. Treat her like an animal. Just be a man and fuck her! I had no idea how long I had been pounding her, but knew I couldn't keep going like this for much longer. My mouth felt dry and I was sweating despite the cool night air.

"I want you to cum!" my mother yelled, sensing me reaching my own limits.

"Go ahead," my sister encouraged me, reaching her hand up to caress my head. "You need to release!"

That was an understatement. I must have been fucking both of them for two hours. The cum that I had built up made me ache inside.

"I, I shouldn't!" I confessed.

"Please!" my mother begged, "Cum for me!"

"But this is wrong..." I grunted, panting for breath in between deep thrusts.

"Do it Josh, DO IT!" my sister ordered.

"Go on, cum inside me!" my mother pleaded one last time.

My thrusting had increased to a fevered pitch. I was losing all control. Maybe I'll just pull out and blast on her chest, I thought. This wasn't fair what I was doing to her. It was dirty. It wasn't right. Would my father be proud of me or ashamed? I wondered.

But it was too late.

I sank the full length of my manhood into her one last time and every muscle in my body seized.

"FUCKKK!!!" I yelled out, as much in pleasure as in remorse.

My own base animal instincts shocked even myself. I felt the irrestible urge to fill her with my seed, as deep as I could possibly shoot it into her, to try to impregnate her with all of my force and desire as a man. If she hadn't had a hysterectomy, I would have intentionally put a baby in her.

I couldn't stop the gush of my hot semen that shot through my shaft and burst into my own mother's body, erupting like a volcano inside her, splashing against her tender cervix in wave after hot wave, my eager sperm entering her just looking for a waiting egg to fertilize.

My sister grabbed onto my tight ass and to my surprise held me down firmly, keeping me locked inside our mother.

"Yes, Josh, give it all to her" she encouraged me as I continued to pump every drop I had into our mother's quivering hot pussy. My animal instinct pushed me to release everything I had into her. I finally knew how my father felt the night he impregnated her on purpose.

"Mmmmm, give it to me" my mother sighed as her body twitched beneath me.

Finally I released her arms. I hoped I hadn't bruised her. She reached up to hold my sweaty face.

"You have so much passion, baby. It's such a thrill for me to receive it, but at the same time..."

"What?" I wondered, now worried.

"I haven't done it in so long. Damn I'm sore!" she had to say.

"I'm sorry" I said as I pulled myself out and looked at her red labia, a trickle of my semen leaking out. Her private parts looked almost angry at me. She pulled herself up and sat up in bed.

"Whew" she sighed, tilting her head back.

Then my sister offered "Do you want me to help?"

"Please" my mother sighed. I moved out of the way for my sister. She lovingly climbed over with a handful of tissues she had just plucked out of the box on my end-table. As she tenderly wiped our mother's sore pussy like it were her own, I climbed off the bed and trotted down to the bathroom to clean myself off and get a drink of water.

My balls were sore, but my cock was still semi-hard. I had gone more rounds than this with my sister several times.

When I returned to my room I found my mother still in my bed, now fast asleep, her head resting on my pillow. My sister had pulled a sheet up to my mother's waist. A pile of used cum soaked tissues lay beside my sister's old t-shirt on the floor. My sister was wide awake. I crawled back in my bed beside her.

"Wow, Josh. You really fucked her brains out."

"She wanted me to, right?"

"Ya, she did. Just like I always do. You can fuck me as hard as you want, any time you want."

"Thanks Jess, you're the best."

"I'm sorry I passed out on you earlier... you were fucking me really good."

"Ya well when I get started I just can't stop. Your body is so fucking gorgeous--it's amazing."

"Aww, thank you Josh. You're not so bad looking yourself" she told me as she kissed my cheek. She had been cuddling me but now I felt her hand wrap around my shaft and squeeze me. I felt myself harden as I always did under her touch.

"You didn't cum in me earlier tonight, did you?"

"No, you passed out before I..."

"Let's finish it then. Let me ride you."

I simply could not say no to her. She climbed over and straddled me, leaning over to kiss me. I felt her grip my shaft and guide my tip into her body. "Keep quiet so we don't wake Mom" she breathed into my ear. That wasn't going to be easy. I held on to her cute white teenage ass as she wriggled her hips up and down and side to side, allowing my hard cock to rub and twist inside her tight slippery pussy. She leaned down to French kiss me as I thrust straight up into her, before leaning herself back and bucking harder up and down on my cock, returning my passion.

I reached up to squeeze her perfect rocking tits while we ground into each other. I felt her body climaxing so I pumped into her even harder, lifting her off the bed.

"Mmmmm Josh" she finally breathed, regaining her composure. "I love the way you make me cum! Now it's your turn."

She shifted her weight and rolled us over. With her now on the bottom I raised myself up and admired her gorgeous body lying before me. Then to my surprise she put her legs up on my shoulders, which she had never done before. She was offering me the clearest possible path into her smoothly shaven young pussy. Then she used her fingers to spread her labia, revealing her pink.

"Take me now, Josh, please" she whispered, begging me, but she didn't have to. I grabbed onto her biceps, pinning her to the mattress before sinking all eight inches of my cock into her body. My only instinct was to ravish her, to drill my cock into her pussy whether she wanted me to or not. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as I held her down and thrust into her over and over, our bodies slapping into each other with all my dominant strength. I loved how she writhed beneath me as I gave her the fucking that she craved.

But it was more than fucking. My sister and I had always been close. I wasn't just fucking her. I really was making love to her every time we were together. If she wasn't my sister I would love for her to have my babies. I felt my animal instincts rising again, knowing that even though my sister was on birth control, there was still a chance my sperm would fertilize one of her eggs. This might be the night I put a baby in her. As my mixed emotions swirled around my head I felt myself picking up force and speed. My sister was a real champ for taking this pounding. I looked down and saw how her perky young breasts rocked uncontrollably on her chest. I released her arms and grabbed those beautiful tits as I continued to pound her body. I wondered what her tits would look like, swollen with milk.

"Tell me you want it" I ordered.

"I WANT IT!" she moaned.

"Tell me you want it deep!"

"So deep inside me!" Our eyes locked together in shared passion.

Now I felt myself losing control of my own thrusting. "Tell me you want to feel me cum!"

"Please! CUM INSIDE ME!!" she begged breathlessly before our sweaty bodies slapped together one last time. What if this was the night her birth control didn't work? The night she would conceive our love child? Suddenly I felt my semen release down my shaft with the force of a dam bursting... the orgasm overwhelming me as I pumped every hot drop of my sperm into the tight fertile young womb of my own twin sister. I squeezed her ripe young tits even harder as my body pumped my fresh sperm into her. I felt her body orgasm too as she received my seed into her, her ankles quivered on my shoulders before sliding off limp into the bed. I closed my eyes, enjoying my cock throbbing deep in her tight pussy, releasing the last few waves into her in pure lust and ecstasy.

"You two never quit" our Mom chuckled.

"Hadn't planned to," my sister and I both said in unison.

"I can't say I blame you!" laughed my mother.

The End.

12