Confessions

Story Info
Trans guy's crush confesses + sexy times.
4.9k words
4.22
5.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yasmeen and Davina strap-on fuck Rupert and Khalid. Florian hadn't been expecting it at all when Viktor had pulled him aside that afternoon at the office. His voice was low and serious, his expression tense -- blue eyes full of something Florian didn't recognize and couldn't name. He thought, maybe, he might be in trouble again. Had he done something to upset his father? Florian had been doing his best these past few months to toe the line -- no coming home drunk after sneaking out and hitting every college party he could in Vista Rosa or Angel Heights. What could he possibly had done to fuck up now?

"Florian..." Viktor's voice is rough, almost harsh and it makes Florian flinch slightly. He was definitely in some kind of trouble. The next words out of Viktor's mouth only serve to confuse him. "Do you... remember that question you asked me? When we first came to Santa Marta?"

How could he forget it? It had been the first time he'd been rejected. Well, the first time he'd been rejected by someone he actually cared about. It had cut deeply and he'd thrown one hell of a hissy fit about it. Sleeping around, getting drunk at highschool parties, passing out at stranger's houses, picking arguments with his father... It had been a bad time for him. It had been a bad time for everyone around him. It hadn't helped that he'd just come out -- just dumped his fiance, just started really trying to figure out who he wanted to be.

Florian wrinkles his nose. "Of course I remember." He says, bitterness soaking every word. "How could I forget it you--"

Viktor cuts him off. "Stop. I know. Listen to me now, okay?"

Florian looks at him, forces himself to meet Viktor's eyes. This has nothing to do with his father, does it? This has nothing to do with business. This is something personal.

"I'm listening."

Florian knows that the anger he's harbored over the rejection is more than a little bit unfair. He was barely sixteen at the time, after all and Viktor is -- was -- a grown ass man. He probably didn't want anything to do with his boss's spoiled, selfish brat of a...son. Their bodies are so much closer than they should be, he can feel the heat coming off Viktor's body, feel every rise and fall of his chest as he breathes. A little shiver of excitement chases down Florian's spine and the tiniest bit of hope flares to life in his chest.

"I don't know when it happened but... sometime over the last three years..." Viktor pauses, laughing a bit. "You grew into one hell of a beautiful young man, Florian."

Florian's mouth drops open and he stares mutely at Viktor in pure disbelief. There's no way he actually... He'd let himself have that tiny spark of hope but he had fully expected it to be entirely put out -- that this would be the moment when he finally gave up. Most of the men who were interested in Florian were usually...interested in him as an experience. Something to try once to "get a taste" of it, not people who really saw him as a person or an actual man.

Florian forces a laugh. "Very funny, Viktor. What kind of joke are you--"

Viktor cuts off Florian's accusations with an action that speaks in a thunderous roar compared to the softness of his earlier words: with a kiss.

A thousand thoughts race through Florian's mind all at once but he can't hang onto any of them for more than a split second. None of them linger long enough to leave a lasting impression. The entire world has narrowed down to the scent of cigarettes and Viktor's cologne. Even in his fantasies, he hadn't expected Viktor's lips to be this soft. Even in his dreams, it hadn't felt like this. Florian melts into the kiss, his entire body relaxing against Viktor's.

He had spent all of his teen years dreaming of this moment -- ever since they first met when Florian was thirteen years old. How could he not have fallen instantly in love with him? 6'2 with ice blue eyes, wide shoulders, angular features and long, sleek brown hair? It wasn't just the fact that Viktor seemed to check every box that Florian didn't even know existed yet that drew him in -- it was the way Florian's father trusted Viktor. That Viktor was his most trusted associate, that Florian's father trusted Viktor to keep an eye on his most precious possession: his thirteen year old "daughter". It was knowing that if Viktor was around, no one could hurt him. And being a closeted, gay, trans boy in Eastern Europe? How could he not want that kind of safety?

Florian lets his lips part, wrapping his arms around Viktor's waist as they kiss. Viktor doesn't hesitate to slip his tongue into Florian's mouth, nor does he hesitate to press their bodies closer together. When they finally break apart, Florian is gasping -- his face flushed and his body uncomfortably hot.

"What--" He can't begin to formulate words. The confidence he has in his dreams, the confidence he has with other men -- all of that has drained away and he's completely tongue tied.

"Was that too much of a surprise?"

Florian stares at Viktor. "You..." He pauses again. "You kissed me."

Viktor laughs. "Yes, I did. Florian, I'm trying to tell you something important. Are you going to listen or are you going to keep arguing?"

Florian just nods. "Okay, okay. I'm listening... F-for real this time."

"The first time you asked -- you were..." He sighs. "Practically a teenage girl. I don't go for children or women... And I knew you weren't a woman but well..."

Florian bites his lip, pushing down the urge to argue. He knew that was the truth -- he was four years into puberty and pre-hormone therapy at the time. He had been a teenage girl, everywhere it mattered anyway. Everywhere that anyone could see. And that hurt, a little bit -- to hear that was part of the equation. It shouldn't have, but it did all the same. He waits for Viktor to continue.

"On top of that, we had just come to a new country. There was so much to do, so many things to get established -- even if you had been older, even if you were who you are now... I wouldn't have had the time. And you wanted something more than a quick fuck, I'm assuming...?"

Viktor was the only person Florian wanted something more than a quick fuck from. Viktor was the only person Florian had ever had those sorts of feelings for -- maybe because he had cut himself off from the possibility of anything more with anyone else.

"Yes. I wanted...I...want more than that." Florian replies, barely able to get the words out, feeling his heart lodged in his throat almost like it's trying to stop him from talking any more. He wants that too, of course. At this exact second, it's practically all he can think about with Viktor holding him against the wall like this, with the memory of that kiss still fresh in his mind.

"I've never really been one for long-term relationships..." Viktor says, almost awkwardly. Florian looks up again, feeling a sudden surge of nervousness.

"If that's...If you can't do anything more than that then I'm fine with it. I just want you. Okay?"

"Don't lie to me, please." He cups Florian's face with his hand. "Do you really think that I'm stupid enough to believe that you can pine for someone for six years and then be content with a one-night-stand?"

Florian purses his lips. "Then what? What do you want? What can I give you? Keep me around for whenever you get bored and need to blow off some stress, I don't care."

Viktor makes a face, wrinkling his nose and frowning. "Florian, stop."

"I don't!"

"You do." Viktor sighs, pushing away from the wall, putting a bit of space between the two of them. Florian feels his heart sink. "What do you want, Florian? No running away from it. I want to hear what you want -- not what you think I want to hear."

Florian stares at him for a long, hard minute. What did he want? He usually knew the answer to that question without thinking and almost always got what he wanted, too. But now... There are so many dreams, so many wishes, so many quiet little fantasies that he's harbored over the years...

"I..." He pauses, unsure of if he really wants to speak the next words..."I want to fall asleep next you and to be there still in the morning... I want to cook dinner with you, I want to drink coffee with you when we wake up... I want to have stupid arguments about things that mean nothing, I want to spend every waking minute in your arms... I..."

The words come pouring out before Florian can stop them -- all of those feelings he had locked away over the years finally breaking through the dam and washing over him and he has to say them aloud or he's simply going to explode.

"I want to be the place you come home to, Viktor. I don't care if you have other boyfriends, I really don't. I just... I want to be the person you trust."

Viktor looks at Florian for a long moment and Florian tries desperately to figure out what he's thinking or feeling. His brows furrow, eyes darkening for a moment before he smiles. "I already trust you, Florian. The other things I..." He laughs. "That's all you want? Coffee and cuddles?"

Florian nods. "I mean, you know, I want other things but...yes. That's the broad strokes of the thing."

Viktor's smile turns into a devious smirk and he tilts his head, quirking an eyebrow at Florian. "Tell me..." He leans in closer again, and Florian shivers.

"I have a better idea -- let me show you."

---

By the time they get to Viktor's apartment, Florian can barely keep his thoughts straight, his mind racing with fantasies and possibilities -- things he wanted to do to Viktor, things he wanted Viktor to do to him... He practically drags Viktor through the door to his apartment, leaving flurries of enthusiastic kisses on his lips and on his jaw and on his throat, nearly causing Viktor to stumble as he tries to get the door closed.

"Christ, Florian--"

"I've waited...six...years..." Florian breathes, desperately reaching for the lapels of Viktor's coat and pushing it off his shoulders, along with the jacket beneath it. "I'm not waiting any fucking longer."

Viktor laughs. "Fine, fine." He grabs Florian around the waist, hefting him up off the floor and tossing him over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. "Let's go then, I'm not fucking you on the living room floor."

Florian feels a little thrill pass through him when Viktor picks him up off the floor -- his heart fluttering in his chest. That was incredibly fucking hot.

"You could fuck me in the middle of Magnolia Park for all I care." Florian purrs, nipping at Viktor's earlobe and earning a sharp intake of breath in response.

As soon as they're in the bedroom, Florian is tossed onto the bed and Viktor follows him, pushing him down against the mattress and bringing their lips together in a feverishly passionate kiss. Florian returns the gesture with equal enthusiasim. Heat spreads through his body like wildfire, starting between his legs but quickly fanning throughout his entire being and making his head spin. He presses his body against Viktor's as they kiss, twining his fingers into Viktor's hair. His heart is racing in his chest, his breath coming in desperate gasps. Florian doesn't think he's ever felt quite like this before...

"Flor--" Viktor is just as breathless as he is, unbuttoning Florian's shirt as he continues to lay frantic kisses on his mouth and along his jaw. "I need you to do something..."

"Anything--" Florian pants, fingers already set to the task of untying Viktor's tie. "Anything you want..." He tosses the piece of silk aside, carelessly.

"I need you to show me how to make you feel good." Viktor's kisses have moved down over Florian's throat now, his hands moving over Florian's bare stomach. "I've never been with a man like you before -- I don't want you to be disappointed..."

Florian looks at him, blinking and utterly dumbstruck. "Oh-oh..." His face feels uncomfortably hot, suddenly. No one had ever really asked so clearly before. "Okay -- I'll tell you as we go along. Now, take off your shirt, please?"

Viktor smiles at Florian, that half smile that always made Florian melt. He sits up, unbuttoning his shirt, pulling it off and tossing it aside. "Sure."

Florian stares up at him, feeling a mix of affection and unrestrained need. Viktor's chest is a patchwork of scars and tattoos. Florian knows what each means, what they say about the life Viktor had lead, the things he's done... The one that draws Florian's eyes the most, is the Madonna and Child lovingly etched forever into the Viktor's skin, right in the center of his chest, every line carefully rendered in now-fading, but still clearly visible. Florian carefully, almost reverently traces the lines of every scar with his fingers... Long, whip-like scars left by lacerations, the almost starburst craters of bullet wounds; thick, jagged, puckered lines left by stab wounds. This was the rest of the story of how he had gotten to his position within the family... And every letter of that story seems to make Florian want him more. He smirks, pressing Viktor back and pushing him down onto the mattress.

Viktor looks up at him with a curious little smile. "And what are you doing now, Flor?"

Florian grins. "Hush, you'll see~" He says, straddling Viktor's hips and kissing him hard on the mouth.

A sudden thrill passes through Florian, feeling Viktor's hard cock pressed against him. He grinds his hips against him, low moans catching in the back of Florian's throat as he does -- fuck, he could cum just like this, grinding his clit against the seam of his jeans. He stays like that a bit longer, riding the sensation of pleasure as he slips his tongue into Viktor's mouth, breathing harder, heart racing. Florian moves down from Viktor's lips, kissing the hollow where his neck and shoulder meet, leaving flurries of kisses over his chest, kissing along every one of those long, thin scars. Occasionally, Viktor breathes in sharply or groans and Florian feels a shudder pass through him. Fuck. He can't get enough of those sounds, can't get enough of knowing he's responsible for them. He already knew what he was going to do, but he's more determined now, the idea fully solidified in his mind and the only thing he wants is to hear more of those little pleasured noises.

Eventually, Florian's kisses trail over Viktor's belly following the thin trail of hair that disappears into his pants. He's straddling one of Viktor's legs now, his hips still rocking against him, still feeling that sudden jolt of pleasure every time he gets the angle just right... He's breathing hard and covered in a thin layer of sweat.

"If you're going to put in the effort of learning an entirely new kind of body..." Florian says softly, making quick work of getting Viktor undressed the rest of the way. "The least I can do is this..." He's looking up at Viktor with a grin.

Florian swallows hard once he's finished and finally gotten Viktor's cock freed from his pants... He feels his face go red and he feels a little thrill of nervousness. Viktor's cock is a lot bigger than Florian had been expecting.

"Oh...Holy shit you--" Florian says breathlessly. "Fuck."

Viktor laughs. "Having second thoughts down there?" Florian can see a faint flush to his cheeks, a trace of sweat forming on his brow.

"No! You're just... fucking huge." Florian responds indignantly. He's not second guessing himself -- not exactly. But he doesn't think he's going to be able to get that entire thing down his throat like he'd planned.

Viktor shakes his head. "Don't think you can handle me?" He's grinning at Florian, mischief sparkling in his eyes.

"I...Shut up." Florian snaps, rolling his eyes. "Do you want me to suck your dick or not?"

"I don't know -- are you going to accidentally choke yourself on it?"

Florian glares at Viktor, his cheeks growing warm. "Fuck you." He's not really angry, of course not... But he doesn't know how else to diffuse the feelings bubbling in his chest -- this mix of anxiety and embarrassment and excitement. He's pretty sure Viktor's the biggest guy he's been with and... Well, the the thrill of thinking about how it might feel to have that dick inside him is making him flustered.

"Wasn't that the plan? Or well, I was going to fuck you."

Florian purses his lips. "I'll be fine. I know what I'm doing."

With a heavy sigh, Florian wraps his fingers around the shaft of Viktor's cock, reveling in the feeling of it twitching beneath his fingers. He tightened his grip, slowly pumping the shaft before he brought his lips to the tip... He is a little bit intimidated, he can't lie about that. But he wraps his lips around Viktor, groaning softly... And drawing a soft, appreciative noise from Viktor's lips. His hand drifts down to tangle itself in Florian's long, white-blonde hair -- keeping him in place. Florian moans, the taste and scent driving him absolutely fucking wild. He wants more -- he needs more. He takes a bit more of Viktor into his mouth, tracing every inch of him with his tongue... Florian continues to grind against Viktor as he takes the other man deeper and deeper into his mouth with every pass of his lips until the head of his cock is smacking against the back of Florian's throat with every bob. He almost gags, suckling eagerly on Viktor's length. Florian deeply enjoyed this feeling -- the sensation of a rock hard, throbbing cock in his mouth, pressed against his tongue, hearing the noises of pleasure his partner made... And Viktor isn't letting Florian down at all in that department; his breath coming in more sharply, groaning and giving Florian breathy words of encouragement.

"...Fuck....Flor -- that's...That's it. That's a good...boy..."

The praise makes Florian's cunt burn hotter and makes his clit even harder. He can feel it throbbing in time with his pounding heartbeats and it makes him squirm with desperation. Florian hasn't ever wanted anyone this badly before -- he's never felt this much need for another person. He wants Viktor in a way that isn't just physical, it isn't just the way his cunt aches, it isn't just the way he desperately wants to feel Viktor inside of him... He feels that need for him in his chest -- in his heart, in his head. Florian needs and wants Viktor in every way he possibly can.

When Viktor suddenly pushes Florian back, he looks up at him with confusion. Had he done something wrong? No -- looking at the expression on his face, the way his chest rose and fell rapidly, the flush on his cheeks. No, he had been doing everything very right.

"Wait..." Viktor gasps. "Just...wait."

"Wait?" Florian grins at him. "You mean you don't want to cum down my throat?" He asks with a laugh. Florian wanted that too -- it didn't matter if he'd have to wait longer for Viktor to fuck his sopping wet pussy -- he just wanted to know he had made Viktor feel good.

"Oh, trust me -- I do."

"Then what are you waiting for, huh?" Florian asks. "Or do you have somewhere else you want to stick it first? Can't wait to get your first try of boy cunt, huh?"

"You are a complete fucking brat, you know that?" Viktor shoves Florian back onto the mattress -- kneeling on top of him, holding his wrists above his head in one hand.

Florian merely laughs in response. Oh, he knows he's a brat. "Am I? Well, I guess you better punish me then!" He purrs. "Better pound me into the mattress and show me whose boss, huh?"

Viktor laughed. "That's exactly what you want though, isn't it?"

He gets Florian's shirt unbuttoned, exposing his bare chest. Florian had gotten lucky with puberty -- his breasts barely even swelling to a B cup and he barely felt any need to bind... And rarely did so. His small, soft breasts are covered in a fine layer of hair that's just as light as the the hair everywhere else on Florian's body. His fat, puffy nipples are a pale pink against his translucent skin -- his piercings catching the light and glittering ever so slightly. Viktor lets go of Florian's wrists and Florian wraps his fingers around one of Viktor's.

12