Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't have to be shy -- you're not going to break me." Florian said softly, guiding Viktor's hand to his chest. "Be rough with me -- squeeze my tits, pinch my nipples. If you want to use your mouth, biting is even better. Just... touch me." He shoves Viktor's hand against his breast, drawing in a sudden, sharp breath.

Viktor doesn't hesitate, following Florian's instruction and causing the smaller man to groan, his head falling back against the bed as Viktor roughly groped Florian's tits -- squeezing them hard, pressing them against his ribs and digging his fingers into the flesh.

"Nnnnnng fuck! Yes -- oh God, just like that!" Florian whined, his hips bucking upwards as he squirmed beneath Viktor's weight. "Just like that!"

It was practically heaven -- every touch made Florian grow hotter, made the heavy ache between his thighs grow stronger. Viktor's mouth is on his throat now, on his collarbone now -- his lips are on Florian's breast now, his teeth closing on the tender flesh, drawing near-screams from Florian's lips.

"OH SHIT--FUCK!"

By the time Viktor peels off Florian's jeans and boxers, the young man's cunt is practically an oil slick -- his clit swollen and hard, peeking out from between his swollen, puffy lower lips. Again, Florian takes Viktor's hand, guiding it to the place he wants touched -- to where it would feel best.

"Take -- take my clit between your thumb and forefinger -- MMmm! Yes!" Florian gasps -- he's never given instructions like this before, never carefully guided his partner in pleasuring him and he loves every second of. "Right like that!" Viktor strokes his clit, sending jolts of pleasure through Florian's body as he squirms beneath him.

Viktor laughs softly, lips pressed to Florian's ear. "You've got such a cute little dick, Florian... And you're already so hard for me..."

Florian whines, rocking his hips upwards. "Viktor--Fuck -- no more foreplay. Put it in me!" Florian pants, his hand slipping down between them, grasping Viktor's cock. "I want your cock in me -- I can't wait anymore."

"Too bad." Viktor replies, still gripping Florian's clit between his fingers.

A strangled scream catches in Florian's throat when Viktor's grip tightens -- pinching that tender bundle of nerves between his thumb and forefinger, moving from gentle strokes to pulling it. "FUCK! OH FUCK! THAT--" Florian's head falls back again and he grips the sheets tightly in his fists. "I'M--" Oh god, he's going to fucking cum, he can feel the way it's building in his belly, feel the way his entire body stiffens and his legs shake. "VIKTOR!"

The orgasm crashes over Florian like a tidal wave and his mouth is open in a silent scream as his back arches, his whole body seizing. His thighs are soaking wet now, a torrent of clear, sticky cum gushing from his cunt. Viktor kisses his cheek and he can feel the way his lips are curved into a smile against his skin.

"Like that, right?"

Florian nods, breathless. "Y-yes...Oh god..."

His heart is hammering in his ears, his entire body still on fire with need. Viktor's hands are Florian's knees and he parts his legs -- Florian takes Viktor's cock again, guiding him... He draws in a sudden sharp breath when he feels the tip of his cock brush against his lower lips. Florian bites down on his lip, another strangled cry caught in his throat when, finally, Viktor thrusts into him. His movements are gentle, deliberate, careful and fucking heavenly. It feels so fucking good. Not just because Florian felt like Viktor was going to split him in half (but that is it's own source of bliss) but because he had dreamed of this moment for so long -- because finally, he had the man he'd been in love with for the last six years inside of him. With every surge of his hips, Viktor buries himself deeper in Florian's cunt, groaning softly.

"Oh fuck--"

Viktor's voice sends shivers down Florian's spine and he pushes his hips upward into every thrust. Once their hips are flush, Viktor holds there for a long moment -- just savoring the sensation of Florian wrapped around him. Florian squirms -- he had never felt someone reach so deeply inside of him before, he had never felt so very full. It's almost uncomfortable.

"Oh God Vik -- oh fuuuuuuuck, you're so fucking deep." Florian whimpers, grinding against him, reveling in the sensation of being so deeply penetrated. "Please -- oh fuck, please..." He doesn't even know what he's begging for -- just that he wants more of... anything. More of this moment, more of this pleasure.

Viktor grips Florian's thighs -- his thrusts more like deep grinds as he starts moving his hips, appreciating the way Florian's pussy grips him tight, how his cockhead nestles against Florian's cervix.

"Nnnnnnnnn harder!" Florian cries. "Please -- break me! Pound my slutty boy cunt with your fat fucking dick!" The words just come pouring out of Florian's mouth.

Viktor doesn't keep him waiting anymore, slamming his cock into Florian's waiting cunt with a groan -- fucking him hard, without any hesitation and drawing cries of pleasure from Florian's lips. Every thrust reaches so deeply inside of Florian that he can see a faint bulge in his belly every time Viktor bottoms out inside of him and it's like fucking heaven. He can't get enough of this moment, can't get enough of this feeling.

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Florian's fingers are tangled so tightly into the sheets that they hurt, his hole spasming around Viktor's dick as it spears into him again and again. "YES! VIKTOR-- THAT'S IT, OH GOD!" Again, Florian feels that ecstatic pleasure building inside of him, feels his climax approaching fast and hard. "I'M GONNA CUM! OH GOD, VIKTOR!"

Florian's voice breaks on Viktor's name -- cracking and squeaking and he cums hard. Florian swears that the feeling lasts for a minute straight, his back arched against Viktor, his abdominal muscles clenched tight, head thrown back and a silent scream on his lips.

"Fuck -- Flor..." Viktor's voice is a rough groan in his ear, his chest pressed to Florian's. "I'm gonna--"

"Do it! Oh fuck fuck fuck, fucking do it!" He doesn't care -- Florian doesn't care what might happen if Viktor cums inside of him, it doesn't matter right now. He just knows he wants to feel Viktor reach his climax buried in his cunt. "Fucking cum in my cunt!"

"Florian!" Viktor gasps, digging his fingers into Florian's thighs, pushed over the edge by Florian's begging.

Florian didn't think Viktor could go any deeper -- didn't think there was room in his body for more but... the way Viktor thrusts into him when his orgasm hits forces the tip of Viktor's cock even deeper into Florian's body, making him scream again, some mix of pain and pleasure smashing into him... He hasn't cum this many times in a row before and the third makes white lights pop before his eyes and makes his head spin. Viktor collapses on top of him, breathing hard and Florian's death grip on the sheets finally loosens as the last aftershocks of his orgasm pass. His cunt is still spasming but he's pretty sure he's about to pass the fuck out.

"H-holy...holy fuck..." Florian pants, wrapping his arms around Viktor. They're both covered in sweat, slick with it and their mingled scents are the only thing Florian can smell.

"Not...disappointed?" Viktor asks, face buried in the crook of Florian's neck.

"God no! I've never...I've never cum that hard in my fucking life..." Florian says with a laugh. "I don't think I could give that up. You're stuck with me now."

Viktor laughs breathlessly. "Good. I want to be stuck with you..."

Florian pauses, the smile on is stuck on his face but his eyes sting. "Yeah? I guess that suits me just fine."

And it does. It more than suits him fine. It's all he could have hoped for.

Author's Note: Please don't leave me any questions about Florian having "all female" physiology. Florian is a non-op but post HRT trans man. He has a vagina and breasts. Thank you.

12