Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight was streaming through both of Rebecca's bedroom windows when I finally woke up -- with the bedside clock reading 9:14. Apparently Rebecca heard me stirring and -- still naked -- walked back into the bedroom. Again my cock instantly inflated, fortunately under the covers so she didn't see it.

"How's my hero feel today. Your face looks a little bit better than last night but the bruises on your chest don't. I'll bet that they hurt."

She was right, they did hurt -- but so did my inflated cock.

Rebecca then said "Let me see the bruises on your thighs" while simultaneously lifting the covers, exposing my raging cock. "Did I do that?" she rhetorically asked with a smile.

Soon thereafter her mouth was on my cock and once it was to her liking she had impaled herself on it and was riding me like I was a prize bull to be broken-in. I had no thoughts of Melanie -- or anything else -- except getting maximum pleasure while she bounced up and down on me as I mauled her D cup teardrop shaped boobs. As she started clamping her pussy on my cock and I was on the precipice of ejaculating she collapsed onto my chest, with her hard nipples engaging my chest, and we screamed in ecstasy.

It was only after we ate breakfast -- still naked -- that the guilt started to fill us both. Once we dressed Rebecca started softly crying. At the time I thought that they were real tears but looking back on it they might have been crocodile ones. "I'm sorry that I seduced you last night Zach. I was overcome with gratitude and lust -- I stabbed my best friend Melanie in the back by making you fuck me; I'm so sorry."

"It takes two to Tango," I sighed. "I was the one that cheated. You're a goddess but I still should have resisted you. I'm sorry that I wasn't strong enough."

"I'll feel guilt the rest of my life," Rebecca said through her either real or fake tears, "but not regret. It was by far the best sex of my life. It was not only completely physically fulfilling but I felt a connection with you I never felt before. Between you fighting for my honor and passionately making love to me I felt truly content for one of the few times in my life. Even though we can never repeat dishonoring Melanie through my guilt I will always remember tonight with fondness."

I actually could have honestly said "Right back at you" to her but I exercised self-control for the first time in the last ten hours or so and said nothing.

We had a short kiss at her door as I exited with my blood-stained clothes on and walked to my car.

That Sunday afternoon, waiting for Melanie to get back about eight p. m., I on the one hand felt worse than I ever had before, consumed with guilt for betraying Melanie and physical pain from my bruised body and face. Actually the bruising and physical pain were the only things that saved me when Melanie got home.

"Zach, what happened to you?" Melanie blurted out when she saw me and ran to hug me.

"My night out with Rebecca didn't turn out so well," I retorted. Then as she sat next to me on our living room couch lovingly stroking my bruised face, I told her the entire story -- up to the point where I went into Rebecca's apartment. I skipped the truth and turned it into me coming home after I dropped Rebecca off -- the story we had agreed upon before I left her apartment.

After making sure that I was OK, including putting my pre-soaked bloody clothes into the washing machine and getting me a couple of ice packs, Melanie called Rebecca.

After Melanie got off the phone with Rebecca and changed my ice packs she gave me a sincere kiss. "Rebecca is so grateful that you stuck up for her. She wasn't sure that she thanked you enough and wanted me to express to you how grateful she was."

"Thrice fucking my brains out didn't thank me enough?" I chuckled to myself. My verbal response was "Glad that I could help."

That night Melanie did not want to exacerbate my bruises -- so she gave me a loving blowjob while I gently twisted her nipples. I fell into a troubled guilt-ridden sleep with the woman that I loved and respected more than life itself laying her head on my less-bruised shoulder.

************

The only reason that I did not tip Melanie off to my guilt from fucking Rebecca was because of the obvious pain that I was in from my beating. I occasionally spontaneously groaned if I moved the wrong way, and of course my face looked like mush. By the time that I eventually recovered physically I had worked through my guilt and angst sufficiently so that while they were still there they did not publically manifest themselves.

It helped that when Rebecca came over to our house as often as she had in the past that she didn't act any differently. She didn't give me any sly looks and we both went out of our way not to be alone together.

Six months after my fall from grace, with my face and body completely healed and with my relationship with Melanie as great as ever, there was another "event."

On a Monday evening I heard Melanie on the phone commiserating with the only person she usually had to commiserate with -- Rebecca. When Melanie got off the phone she had a furrowed brow.

"What's wrong?" I asked, knowing that she was going to tell me anyway so I might as well look interested by initiating the conversation.

"Rebecca has autopay for her rent but apparently the apartment she is in had a glitch in their system and her rent payments weren't received and they sent her an eviction notice. She thinks -- and I agree -- it is simply a ruse on their part to get her out since she had sixteen months left on her lease and they're now charging 50% more in rent for new tenants. You've got to help her out," Melanie related in an anxious voice.

I'm an attorney who mostly does trial work in the local courts. While I'm no expert in landlord-tenant law this seemed like fraud which is right up my alley of expertise. I was a little apprehensive about interacting with Rebecca again but figured that I could exercise some self-control after seeing how guilt had gnawed away at me the previous six months.

Melanie called Rebecca back, I got the basic information from her and the next morning I emailed a no-nonsense letter to the resident manager. I demanded that he contact me by Friday afternoon. When he didn't I called his office and told his secretary that I would be there at 10 a. m. on Saturday.

I took Rebecca with me to the meeting. The manager was a pompous asshole, but I was a pit bull. When I made it clear to him that I would be representing Rebecca pro bono, that I would also be suing him personally, that the action would be for fraud and that I would be seeking punitive damages, he started sweating and stammering.

My final words were "If I don't have a letter withdrawing, and apologizing for, the eviction notice by 10 a. m. on Monday I'll file for a temporary injunction by noon."

"OK, OK," he mumbled. "Get me the receipts from her bank by then and I'll email you and Ms. Twist that letter."

Rebecca was all smiles when we left his office; it really had been weighing on her because obviously being evicted would have really upset her life.

"Let's get the receipts for your bank's auto-payments right now," I said. We went up to Rebecca's apartment and she found them within a few minutes. With them in her hands her lips started quivering and then her whole body started shaking.

I held her by her arms to steady her. "What's wrong?" I sympathetically asked.

"You're too good to me; you're my hero again; and I have such a connection to you; I'm sorry but I can't resist you," she said pressing her spectacular mammaries into my chest while pulling my head down to her lips with one hand, and stroking my cock through my pants with the other.

I initially tried to resist -- and of course I was physically able to because I'm much bigger and stronger than she is -- however, I was essentially an emotional cripple once my cock started inflating.

The details of "how" are not important. What is important, and tragic, is that soon I was fucking Rebecca on her living room couch with the zealousness of a male lion with a lioness in heat. I still had my pants and boxers around my ankles and she still had her top on as I injected her with such a large load of cum that she screamed as she clamped her pussy on my cock.

What's even worse was that after our animal fuck we removed all of our clothes and I fucked her doggy in her bed, while mauling her tits and occasionally sticking a thumb in her ass.

When we finished the doggy fuck and the totally disrespectful to Melanie cuddle and pillow talk afterwards, I finally started to get some self-control. I refused to let her shower with me, and gave her only a perfunctory kiss when I left with her bank receipts, but the evil deed had already been done by that point.

I dropped the bank receipts off at the manager's office just before it closed for the day, and repeated my threat; I could tell by the look on his face that he took it seriously.

At that point I was in no position to go home to Melanie looking and feeling like I did; I'm sure she would have instantly recognized my guilt and angst. Fortunately I always keep a set of workout clothes at the gym I am a member of so I went for a workout. After weightlifting forty five minutes, using the elliptical at high speed for a half hour, and smashing a standard heavy bag with my fists and elbows for another half hour, my look was likely more "worn" than "guilty," so I went home.

Rebecca had already called Melanie by the time that I got home and told her that I was once again her savior, which meant that Melanie was in a good mood and didn't find my going to the gym suspicious -- I told her it was to work off steam after my confrontation with the apartment manager and she bought that. As she hugged me she whispered "You are going to get so lucky tonight after the party at the Jamison's house." I decided that I needed to score a little blue pill -- fortunately Jack Jamison is a pharmacist and a very helpful guy -- to be sure that I could make a proper account of myself with Melanie even after two draining fucks of Rebecca that late morning and early afternoon and my intense gym workout.

We had a good enough time at the party to stave off my guilt for a while, and the little blue pill I scored -- plus providing Melanie with every one of her favorite foreplay maneuvers -- allowed me to essentially fuck Melanie comatose that night, and allowed me to get a decent night of sleep considering the guilt that was starting to gnaw at me.

***********

Over the next few months I took a blood oath to never disrespect Melanie again; fortunately Rebecca helped by acting normally around me and not initiating anything but platonic body contact. Melanie and Rebecca continued to be thick as thieves; my relationship with Melanie remained as strong as ever; and that -- combined with my blood oath -- made be believe that "never again" was ensured.

My "never again" oath was boosted when Melanie got pregnant. She literally glowed when pregnant and I doted on her as much as she would let me. We were both really excited.

After the next school year, Rebecca's success in the classroom and the fact that her lease on her apartment was soon expiring made her seriously consider -- for the first time -- teaching at a private school. She had been vigorously recruited in the past, but liked teaching in the diverse public school in our local district and had declined all feelers.

When a few weeks after the end of the school year the national testing organization announced that despite the fact that they were now testing third and fourth graders in more than 4000 schools -- including a number of elite private schools -- Rebecca's class was the third ranked school in achievement one of the very best private schools on the entire East Coast really put the pressure on.

The elite school's president, Terrance Waters. was young for a person in his position; he was only about ten years older than Rebecca and single. When he came to our city to personally interview her Melanie and I had dinner with them. It was obvious that Mr. Waters was interested in Rebecca personally as much as he was professionally -- not something that I could blame him for. The main problem that Rebecca had with teaching in an elite private school was the lack of diversity. Terrance convinced her that wasn't the case at his school since 33% of the kids were on complete scholarships and were promising students of all races and backgrounds. Because of the school's endowment and the fact that at least 20% of the students were children or grandchildren of billionaires or multi-multi-millionaires Rebecca was offered a job at almost twice her present salary and a housing allowance.

After Terrance left Melanie and I counselled Rebecca to take the job -- as much as we would miss her. She arranged for a trip to the elite private school, really liked it, and admitted to Melanie that she was also attracted to Terrance -- who made his feelings toward her known.

Rebecca accepted the position, put most of her belonging in storage since she initially was going to live in a furnished apartment provided by the school, and took off. Melanie cried for almost a day afterward. By that time I overlooked Rebecca's ditzy traits and knew that I would miss her too -- but NOT her seductiveness.

**********

Melanie delivered our beautiful little girl April after Rebecca had been teaching at the private school about three months. Rebecca insisted on photos -- lots of them -- and we obliged. I also think that Melanie and April talked on the phone for about ten hours a week, probably most about the baby, but also about the fact that Melanie had moved in with Terrance.

When April was about a month old and Melanie was still convalescing, Rebecca called Melanie and asked if I could get a U-Haul and -- at her expense -- drive all of her belongings from the storage unit up to her; it was about a five hour trip. Melanie put on a rush to have me do it. It was almost like the rush she gave me when she convinced me to take Rebecca on a date to the club. In view of the disastrous way that had turned out -- for my self-image, not for the sex itself -- I was very reluctant. However, Melanie knew every button to push to make me agree and after a few days of resistance I agreed to drive her belongings up the next Saturday while Melanie's mom and my mom would visit to help with little April.

The only reason I ultimately agreed -- aside from marital harmony -- was because since it was a weekend Terrance would be there so there would be no chance for seduction.

I left early Saturday morning and got to Terrance's house about 1:30 that afternoon. Rebecca helped me unload the stuff that she wanted in the house and rode with me to a local storage unit to put the rest there temporarily until she could arrange a yard sale. When I dropped off the U-Haul she picked me up and drove me to her house. By then it was about 6:00 p. m. and I was to have dinner with her and Terrance and then fly home Sunday early afternoon.

I was a little miffed that Terrance wasn't around to help us at all since Rebecca had a fair amount of stuff, but Rebecca said that he was working on an emergency project. Something didn't smell right when as Rebecca was making dinner -- and I was helping -- she got a call from Terrance. When she signed off she flippantly said "Terrance had to go out of town -- he hopes to be back before you have to leave for the airport tomorrow since he's as grateful for your help as I am."

That put me on my guard; I hoped to Hell that this wasn't something pre-arranged by Rebecca and she was going to try and seduce me again. I resolved to be strong; but to my surprise and joy she didn't come on to me, we had a nice dinner, played a couple of board games after dinner, and we went to bedrooms on separate floors after we both talked to Melanie on the phone. It was disturbing, however, that in the casual clothes that Rebecca wore, the fact that her hair was a little unruly from the work we had done, that she didn't have any makeup on, and that her personality really shone through, she was even hotter than normal.

As I fell asleep I chastised myself about thinking that Rebecca would come-on to me; "she's got a good boyfriend now who's sure to propose to her shortly, I'm not that great for her to jeopardize that, she's obviously as wracked with guilt as I am about our two liaisons, so just put her out of your mind and get to sleep. I did get to sleep shortly thereafter but not before I had a mental image of her playing the Michelle Pfeiffer part in Midsummer's Night Dream -- which much to my distress caused my cock to involuntarily twitch.

I was having a great dream that Melanie was sucking my cock and that since it was more than six weeks after her delivery that we were about to have sex for the first time in almost two months when something about my dream didn't seem right. I opened my eyes and realized that I wasn't dreaming; although Melanie wasn't sucking my cock, Rebecca was. The way that she looked in the moonlight coming through the skylight in my room, the way her eyes and hair glistened, and the way that her lips were pursed around my cock, made the entire aura ethereal.

Despite my blood oath of "never again" I'm embarrassed to say that resisting never even crossed my mind. Once Rebecca realized that I was awake she mounted me, squeezed and released her pc muscles as she worked on my impossibly hard cock, and we simultaneously came like colliding freight trains.

I honestly don't know how it was possible -- and wondered if she didn't dose me with some magic elixir -- but that night continuing into the next morning in addition to hours or foreplay or massaging we fucked four times. One of many strange things was that after each fuck she put a pillow under her ass and elevated her crotch, verbally encouraging me to suck her tits as she did so. Also strange was that she insisted that I shower on my own and to my knowledge she didn't shower before I left.

The next day as she drove me to the airport Rebecca was cheery -- and smelled of sex. I was feeling morose inwardly as my mental and emotional weakness disturbed me, and my guilt started to overwhelm me. Sensing my mood with a big smile Rebecca poked me in the ribs and said "It couldn't be helped Zach. We betrayed Melanie but we both love her and will be sure that she never knows, and I occasionally need you. You are my hero, you know, and provide me with the best sex of my life. Don't let what happened between us make you think of yourself as a weakling -- instead be proud that two exciting women love you enough to want to fuck your brains out -- and have your child."

When she said that last part my head snapped up and toward her so fast that I almost broke my neck. "What..." I started to say.

"You didn't ask, and I didn't tell, but I've been off birth control for a while and am in my most fertile period this weekend; maybe your little swimmers will win the race -- wouldn't that be great!" she said with an enormous smile on her face.

When she saw that my face had probably turned ashen she laughed "Just kidding." Still, the entire way home I had more angst than at any other time in my life.

Fortunately, when I got home both of April's grandmothers were still there, and the plan was for the grandfather's to arrive that night and for all of us to spend a few days together at our house, worshipping April. Rebecca had called and said that again I was her hero, and that had put Melanie in a good mood. Melanie's good mood and the normal significant activity of six adults and a worshipped baby, plus the fact that Melanie would still be out of commission for intercourse for another two weeks or so, ensured that my angst wasn't recognized.