Confessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It required every power of concentration that I had for me not to let Rebecca's comment about me maybe getting her pregnant -- despite her later "just kidding" comment -- to not consume me. I think that I succeeded. It really helped when Melanie was back in commission and we took advantage of it every opportunity that we could get. I once again thanked the powers that be for my beautiful, empathetic, sexy wife, and vowed to put all thoughts of Rebecca behind me.

I came home from working out at the gym on a Sunday when I had put most thoughts of Rebecca out of my head to find Melanie on the phone laughing and cajoling. Then little April started to fuss. As I was changing April's diaper Melanie got off the phone.

"Good news, Zach," Melanie gushed as she side-hugged and kissed me without disturbing my diaper-changing.

"What, Hon?" was my sterling reply.

"Rebecca just got engaged to Terrance; and...drum roll...she's six weeks pregnant."

"Great," I replied with a forced smile as I tried to calculate when the weekend was when I fucked her four times. After Melanie and I chatted about it a while longer, Melanie picked April up and said that she was dressing her to go out and that I should come along. I agreed.

While Melanie was dressing April I got out my calendar. The days that I had fucked Rebecca were exactly six weeks earlier. I consoled myself, however, with the thought that the timeline is always just an estimate for pregnancies and that Terrance had to have fucked her many more times than I did. Just then my cellphone binged indicating an incoming text.

When I looked at the text my heart almost stopped. It was from Rebecca. All it said was "Thanks," followed by an emoji I didn't know existed; that of a pregnant woman.

I collapsed onto the couch with my head in my hands.

****************

Epilogue

It's now three years after the text from Rebecca which caused me to collapse onto the couch.

Melanie and I now have two kids, April and our son Jackson. We have a great life, although my self-image has never been positive since Rebecca's text.

Melanie and I went to Rebecca and Terrance's wedding -- Rebecca wasn't really showing yet -- with Melanie as the matron of honor. The grandparents watched April. I think that Jackson was conceived on the trip to the Waters' wedding because I fucked Melanie mercilessly then trying to get my mind off of pregnant Rebecca.

When Rebecca came to visit us with her little girl Julie Melanie Waters (obviously the middle name in honor of my wife and her friend) to me it was clear that I was Julie's father -- though fortunately not to others. Unfortunately, Rebecca was as HOT as ever.

The only time that Rebecca and I were alone for a few minutes during that visit with a diabolical grin on her face Rebecca handed me a DNA report. At the top it said "Congratulations, Biological Dad," and it was pretend signed by Julie. As soon as possible I put the report through a shredder.

Yesterday, many months after Rebecca's visit with Julie, Rebecca called me at my office. She had never done that before. After I expressed surprise and we had a light conversation for a few minutes Rebecca got to the point.

"I want another kid -- with the same father as Julie. It will be so much easier if you cooperate rather than waiting for me to find another situation where I can seduce you. Send an email to this address..." she rattled one off and I copied it like an automaton; then she continued: "Propose some dates and places and I'll get back to you."

Then she hung up.

I now legitimately hate myself and am disgusted by my weakness which I consider has been raised to the extent that it is an emotional disability, because I'm working on possible dates and places to impregnate her again.

Sigh!