Confessions Ch. 03

Story Info
Cis and Trans friends become lovers.
4.2k words
4.77
2.3k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 03/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
162 Followers

Charlie, Cait, and Nicole all ate in silence as Kiera finished washing the dishes. Nicole snuck looks at Cait every time the blonde took a bite of her toast. Charlie kept her eyes locked on the weather outside. The moment Kiera finished the dishes, Charlie knew it was time. She gave Nicole a brief nod and Nicole nodded back.

"Hey mom?" Charlie stood up from her seat.

"Yes?" Kiera dried her hands with a towel.

"It's a beautiful morning for a walk isn't it?" Charlie grabbed her mother's shoulder and flashed a bright smile.

"You want to go for a walk? With me?" Kiera's eyes widened in surprise.

"Yes. It's finally a nice day. We haven't done anything active together in forever."

You're right. I'll get my shoes. If either of you want more breakfast I put the rest in the fridge. Bottom shelf." Kiera and Charlie then made their way upstairs. Charlie turned her head and winked at Nicole before following her mother. Nicole and Cait made brief eye contact. Nicole cleared her throat and mustered up some courage.

"Um... Ms. Caitlyn?"

"You can just call me Cait dear, any friend of Charlie's is a friend of mine." Cait smiled. A warm smile that sent shivers down Nicole's spine.

"I have a question."

"What is it?"

"It's um... I was thinking..." Nicole stammered, but luckily Kiera and Charlie came downstairs. Kiera wore a bright pink tank top and gray yoga pants with matching pink stripes that ran down the sides. Her shoes were light blue with yellow stripes. Charlie wore a long-sleeved shirt with black and white stripes with simple dark blue cloth shorts. Her shoes were a pair of old all-black sneakers.

"We'll be back." Kiera gave the two women a thumbs up. Charlie nodded to Nicole. Charlie was supportive of her friend. This was an opportunity for Nicole's confidence to grow.

"See you soon." Cait waved as the mother and daughter duo left the house.

"Let's sit on the couch, Nicole." Cait stood up and pushed in the seat. She wore a white shirt and jeans that hugged her curvy figure tight. Nicole looked a bit too long, making Cait smile. Nicole wore the same baggy black shirt and sweatpants combo. Nicole cleared her throat and made her way to the couch behind Cait, sneaking a peak at her ass swaying.

"What're you thinking about?" Cait wrapped an arm around Nicole's shoulder, pressing her tit into the taller girl's chest. Cait was just comfortable to be around even if she was a bit... handsy.

"Are you... well I just feel like I can't just ask what I want to ask."

"You don't have to worry. You seem like a sweet girl. Get comfortable. We're both adults." Cait smiled.

"I'm... I'm just gonna say it. I think you're like me. I'm Trans and I think you are too." The words poured out of Nicole's mouth so fast her brain didn't really register what she said. Nicole felt herself blushing hard, so she avoided eye contact with Cait.

"Well... you're right." Cait laughed, bringing the tension down to nothing.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to assume... I don't know if you're um... like..." Nicole trailed off as Cait wrapped her up in a hug.

"I am. I transitioned when I was about your age. I wondered the same thing about the people in my life. If you have any questions, ask away." Cait broke the hug. Nicole's embarrassment turned into joy. She couldn't stop smiling. Cait admired the younger girl's smile. Nicole was beautiful and delicate.

"I'm curious about... sex." Nicole blushed.

"That's completely normal. Have you ever had sex?" Cait asked plainly.

"Yes. Um... once. With a girl. Do you like girls and boys?"

"Yes. There's nothing wrong with safe sex with those that you care about. Especially at your age, dear. Any other questions?"

"Well... um... I..." Nicole's eyes widened. She realized how wild of a plan this was. Nicole was confused. She didn't know if she was going to ask out this maternal figure or try to have sex with her. She felt like she was taking advantage of Cait's guidance.

"Do you like... us?"

"You mean girls like us?"

"Yeah..."

"I do." Cait answered truthfully.

"I haven't... I've never been um... I've always wanted to."

"To have sex with a girl like me?" Cait said casually. The blonde didn't feel disgusted. She felt the same way she felt when Kiera asked to see her penis. She felt wanted. She felt like she was passing. She felt like a desired woman who didn't have to hide herself.

"That's not what I meant... I mean I do think you're pretty, but I don't... I'm not..."

"Nicole," Cait grabbed Nicole's face. "It's okay. I want to. Do you want to?"

"Yes..." Nicole felt her emotions overtaking her. Cait saw her younger self inside of Nicole. A nervous teenage girl who had no outlet for her emotions. She needed to give Nicole this opportunity to grow into the confident woman that she needed to be. Under normal circumstances, Cait wouldn't seduce the younger girl, but this had to happen. Cait smiled and leaned in to kiss Nicole square on the lips.

"Mmh..." Nicole moaned as Cait's tongue invaded her mouth. Nicole's body eased up as Cait pressed against her. It felt good. Too good. They needed more...

*

As Kiera walked up the hill, Charlie noticed an odd swing in her mother's motions. Normally Kiera dominated the hills around the neighborhood due to years of experience, but today she walked like she had a stick up her ass. Charlie noticed that because the only thing on the younger girl's mind was ass. Even if it was her mother's.

"Hey mom?" Charlie increased her speed so she was walking next to Kiera.

"Yes dear?" Kiera huffed.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"You're walking funny."

Kiera's eyes widened. She knew she took it too far with Cait last night in the shower when she woke up with a sore pussy and asshole. Granted, waking up with someone in her bed erased the physical pain, so she brushed it off. Now Kiera was regretting it. How was she supposed to explain to her own daughter that she had sex with Cait three times in a night?

"I don't know. I guess I just didn't warm up properly." Kiera lied. When the duo made it to the top of the hill about a quarter mile away from the house, they stopped to rest. Kiera had a few small beads of sweat falling down her face, but Charlie was sweating hard.

"You alright? You don't usually get this tired. Did you get enough sleep?" Kiera asked after opening her backpack and handing Charlie a water bottle and a towel. Charlie's eyes widened much like her mother's. She missed out on sleep due to her and Nicole's lovemaking. They woke up a few times in the middle of the night to kiss, cuddle and fuck.

Charlie knew her mother wouldn't be upset if she knew she was having sex. When Charlie started dating, Kiera gave her two rules. Stay safe and no babies. As long as she followed those rules, Kiera had no problems. Charlie was lucky to feel like it was ok to tell her mother what happened. She knew that other girls her age usually had to hide what they did.

Charlie decided to tell the truth.

"Me and Nicole were... fooling around." Charlie said.

"Did you..."

"Yes we were safe. No, I'm pretty sure I'm not pregnant."

"That's... fine. No, that's good. I'm glad you're happy with her. You are happy, right?"

"Yes. I am. Did you know she's trans?"

"She is?" Kiera's hand covered her mouth in shock.

"What?" Charlie asked.

"Sweetie, you know that Ms. Caitlyn is family. Just like how you call Nicole your sister?"

"Yes..." Charlie didn't know where this was going.

"Since you told me the truth, I should tell you. Now I need you to understand that this is not how I wanted to have 'the talk' with you, but this is such a crazy coincidence that it needs to happen. Woman to woman." Kiera made deep eye contact with her daughter.

"Cait is Trans. She told me. Then it was like something came over me. Some sort of lustful haze took over my mind and didn't stop until my body gave out. We... fooled around quite a bit. It felt good. Really damn good."

"Holy shit..." Charlie gasped. She really wanted to see if Nicole's plan worked. She needed to see if it worked.

"What?"

"Mom. We have to get back to the house." Charlie returned the water and towel and began marching down the hill. Kiera quickly packed her things and followed her daughter down towards the neighborhood with a confused look on her face.

"Honey, what's this all about?"

"You said Ms Caitlyn was trans, didn't you?"

"Yes. I did. What does that-"

"Nicole needs this. I need to see her happy with a girl like her." Charlie was almost jogging down the hill at this point. Kiera kept following. After a short while, the duo finally made it back to the house.

"Charlie, what am I going to see when I open the door to my own home?"

"They'll just be getting to know each other. That's what Nicole told me. I promise. Nothing sexual." Charlie said. She then pushed open the door. Both of their jaws dropped when they saw what was happening.

One of the spacious and armless chairs from the kitchen table sat in the middle of the space between the kitchen and the living room; the front of the chair faced the front door. Cait sat in the chair with her knees together. Nicole's body was pressed against Cait and her legs were draped over Cait's. Cait's hands were flat against Nicole's slim waist. Nicole's hands were draped over her own thighs. Nicole's balls laid firm against Cait's balls. Nicole's soft cock was bouncing lewdly against her nuts and inner thighs as Cait picked Nicole up to make her bounce off her cock. Their balls smacked together with every passionate bounce.

"Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..." Nicole's voice was low and grainy. Cait moaned and kissed Nicole's back. Both women's eyes were closed and the loud clapping of their nuts and bodies stopped them from hearing the door opening.

"What the hell?!" Kiera shouted. Charlie just had a big grin on her face when Nicole opened her eyes. Kiera was shocked. Less than twenty-four hours ago, Kiera saw Nicole as quiet and shy, but seeing her cock bounce in between her legs as her asshole was invaded by Cait changed everything. All four women experienced some strange sexual awakening but they were not driven by pure lust. Kiera and Charlie could tell that their previous love-making the night before had driven their friends to a newfound sexual confidence that they'd never felt before.

Nicole opened her eyes and beamed with pride. Charlie smiled back.

"I told you I could do it!" Nicole moaned and laughed as Cait bounced Nicole even faster. Nicole loved the feeling of Cait's perfect cock impaling her. She loved watching her own cock bouncing and bobbing to the nasty rhythm. At this moment, Nicole loved herself. She loved Charlie for giving her the chance to love herself. She loved Cait for making her feel like a woman. And she loved Kiera for being around such good company.

Charlie felt something bubbling up inside of her. It was almost like her body moved on its own. She quickly removed her shirt, shorts, shoes, and underwear. Charlie stood completely naked and Nicole noticed her friend's rock-hard nipples and wet pubic hair. Kiera's eyes locked onto Cait's. Cait smiled at her friend and blew a kiss at her. Kiera felt her stomach tightening. She was turned on by the whole situation, but her motherly instincts nearly kicked in. There was just something wonderful about watching the beautiful women fuck each other.

Kiera looked at her naked daughter. Her perfect naked daughter. Kiera swallowed hard, trying to push past those naughty thoughts. It was very difficult. If Kiera wasn't looking at Charlie's naked and youthful body, she was watching Nicole's balls slapping against Cait's. Charlie began to touch herself, letting out tiny whimpers. Kiera's mind was flooded with erotic imagery.

"Do you like getting fucked?" Cait teased and wrapped her arms around Nicole's stomach.

"Yes! It feels so good!" Nicole's excitement made her asshole clench even harder around Cait's cock. Charlie watched her mother's red face. She turned around and admired her mother's ass packed into the tight yoga pants. Charlie stopped fingering herself and walked behind her mother, wrapping her tiny hands around the waistband of the yoga pants and panties.

Kiera definitely felt something, but she ignored it. She couldn't stop watching Cait and Nicole fucking each other. Charlie pulled her mother's pants down to her ankles and admired her ass. Kiera felt the cool air against her skin, but before she could react, Charlie licked the soft skin of her mother's bottom. Kiera yelped at the feeling of Charlie's tiny tongue running along her butt.

Kiera turned her head and made eye contact with Charlie. Charlie's eyes were big and glassy like she was waiting for approval. Kiera smiled. Despite the craziness of it all, Kiera felt like this was the right thing.

"Do it sweetie. Eat me..." Kiera's voice dripped with need. Charlie spread her mother's asscheeks and dove right in. Charlie buried her nose in Kiera's butthole and shoved her tongue inside Kiera's dripping pussy. The scent, the taste, the soft and supple skin. Charlie couldn't decide if she liked Nicole's bum or her mother's bum more. She didn't care.

"Holy shit..." Nicole groaned and reached down to grip her cock. She was so turned on by the sight of Charlie eating her mother's ass. Cait looked over Nicole's sweaty shoulder and felt her balls churning. Nicole's soft cock jumped around in her palm.

Charlie sniffed, licked, and slurped at her mother's backside. Kiera's eyes rolled into the back of her head. Charlie had a surprisingly skilled tongue and firm pace. Kiera's juices dribbled down Charlie's chin and neck. Charlie moved her mouth up to Kiera's asshole and stuffed her tongue deep inside.

"Yes! Eat mommy's ass! YES!" Kiera shook wildly. She nearly fell backward due to her clothes being wrapped around her ankles. Charlie grabbed her mother's strong legs to hold her up before shoving her tongue even deeper inside. Charlie moaned into her mother's butt while kissing and tonguing the addictive hole.

"Nicole. I'm close... where do you want it?" Cait asked.

"I... oh... I want it in my butt!" Nicole yelped. Cait giggled at her cuteness.

"Be specific dear. A confident woman asks for what she wants." Cait explained.

"I want your cum in my ass! I want you to cum deep inside of me!" Nicole bounced faster while moving her hands up to squeeze her own breasts.

"Atta girl!" Cait smiled. She slammed Nicole down onto her cock at rapid speed, sending the younger girl's cock flying wildly.

"Oh Charlie... Oh baby... I love you so much..." Kiera moaned before slipping her top over her head. She then removed her bra and pulled away from Charlie's hungry mouth. She stepped over her discarded clothes and removed her shoes. Charlie sat on the floor, admiring her mother's naked body. Charlie knew her mother stayed in shape, but she never imagined how good she looked naked.

"I love you too, mommy." Charlie opened her arms and Kiera sat on the floor to wrap her daughter up in a hug. Kiera pulled her daughter in for a passionate kiss. Charlie reached down and immediately began fingering her own mother. Kiera reached down and did the same to Charlie. It was so wrong. If the neighbors looked into the window, they'd be disgusted. But Kiera didn't care. None of the women cared.

True love lingered in the air. No, it was more like a thick fog that blinded all four of them and it wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" Cait shouted. Nicole's asshole squeezed Cait's cock hard. Nicole felt Cait's swell and explode deep inside of her. The heat and pressure sent Nicole into a frenzy.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhh... AHH!" Nicole's body went limp as waves of hot seed filled her to the brim. Cait's hands dropped and her cock softened after nearly a minute of cumming. Nicole found the strength to pull off of Cait's limp cock and stood awkwardly, taking multiple deep breaths. Charlie's eyes opened when Nicole screamed.

Charlie had a devilish smirk on her face as she pulled away from her mother.

"Mom..."

"Yes?" Kiera's mind was still rushing.

"Cait needs some help over there. I'll clean up Nicole..." Charlie's smirk stayed locked on her face when she made eye contact with Nicole. Nicole's eyes widened. Kiera looked over to see Cait slumped out on the chair with a tired smile on her face. Kiera saw Cait's limp cock covered in her own cum and sitting against her thigh.

Kiera crawled on all fours towards Cait. Charlie walked over to Nicole, kissed her lips gently, and dropped to her knees behind her. Charlie spread Nicole's asscheeks and drooled at the sight of the sticky cum falling out of her stretched-out bum.

"Charlie... You're fucking crazy..."

"I know. That's why you love me..." Charlie laughed before pressing her lips around Nicole's abused asshole.

"You know it..." Nicole moaned and instantly fell to her knees and elbows. Charlie kept her mouth locked onto her best friend's ass. Nicole groaned and drooled all over the hardwood floor.

"Mmmh... she really wore you out." Charlie's voice was slightly muffled. The combination of Nicole's cock plundering her insides and then Charlie's soft and loving tongue cleaning up the mess sent Nicole over the edge. The girl's cock was rock hard, and her body shook wildly.

Kiera grabbed the base of Cait's messy and limp cock, teasing the sticky foreskin with her lips.

"Thank you, Kiera. Again." Cait was overwhelmed by everything, causing another stream of happy tears to fall down her face. Cait finally felt free around Charlie, Nicole, and Kiera.

"Hey," Kiera kissed Cait's cock. "What are friends for?"

"Just friends?" Cait moaned.

"Hmm." Kiera shoved Cait's cock in her mouth, not giving the blonde an answer. Kiera slurped and sucked until Cait's cock hardened again. Cait felt her confidence growing again to a level she could hardly comprehend. Cait stood up out of the chair. She then grabbed Kiera's chin and the back of her head. Cait began thrusting her cock inside of Kiera's mouth, banging her warm and wet throat.

"That's it... take it! Suck my cock!" Cait smiled at Kiera's big prideful eyes. Cait was done fighting her desires. Globs of spit leaked out of Kiera's mouth as she took every inch of Cait's perfect cock. Kiera reached down to finger her pussy as her mouth was filled with rigid meat.

Charlie licked her lips and pulled off of Nicole's dripping asshole to give herself a chance to breathe. Nicole let out a loud sigh and locked eyes with Cait as she fucked Kiera's mouth. Cait saw Nicole's hard cock and beckoned her to come over. Nicole crawled over and grabbed Kiera's ass. Kiera's eyes widened as she felt Nicole rub the head of her cock along her pussy lips.

"Fuck her. Fuck her good, Nicole." Cait groaned. Nicole nodded and slipped her cock inside of Kiera's cunt. Kiera moaned loudly around Cait's cock as her inner walls were spread by Nicole. Charlie watched her mother, her lovely, and professional mother getting spit-roasted by Cait and Nicole.

Kiera's body moved back and forth, taking each cock to the base. Kiera came hard, but Nicole and Cait didn't stop their onslaught. Nicole held Kiera by the waist and pumped her cock deep and fast. Cait looked into Kiera's eyes while thrusting her cock over and over again. While it was rough, Kiera knew she was loved. She knew Cait and Nicole were finally given the opportunity to let themselves go and if her body had to be used for that to happen, then it was worth it.

Charlie fingered herself at lightning speed, jamming her fingers deep inside her gushing slit. She let out a cry of ecstasy at the same time that her mother moaned around Cait's cock. Kiera's pussy juices dripped down Cait's cock and balls. Nicole couldn't take it anymore.

Ods111
Ods111
162 Followers
12