Confessions Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers

"Oh God! I'm cumming!" Nicole shrieked. It was like Cait and Nicole shared an orgasm because Cait's cock throbbed inside Kiera's mouth and filled it with cum. Kiera closed her eyes and shook wildly. A mix of saliva and cum leaked down her mouth, and a mix of Cait's cum and Kiera's pussy juice leaked down her legs. Charlie lowered a wet finger down to her asshole, giving her a nasty idea.

Cait exited Kiera's mouth and Nicole pulled out of Kiera. Kiera slumped on the floor, smiling and laughing to herself.

"Nicole. Come here." Charlie commanded. Nicole and Cait were still hard. It really did feel like an otherworldly power was controlling them. Nicole stood over Charlie. Charlie kissed Nicole's wet cock before standing up and running her finger around her own butthole. As Charlie lubricated herself, she tried to form a plain.

"Nicole, can you lie on your back for me?" Charlie asked while pointing to the floor.

"Sure." Nicole did as she was told. Her throbbing cock stood high. Charlie smiled to herself.

"Ms. Cait? Can you watch me?"

"Okay." Cait felt like she had put together Charlie's idea. It made her cock bounce. Charlie bent down and reached for Nicole's cock to line it up near her asshole. Charlie took a deep breath and pushed herself into Nicole's cock. Charlie squealed as she felt the tip invade her tight hole, but she continued to sink down until Nicole's cock was buried inside of her.

"Holy..." Nicole threw her head back in pure pleasure.

"Fuck..." Charlie's pussy gushed. Kiera's eyes were wide watching her daughter sitting on her best friend's cock. Cait nearly came at the sight of Charlie's tiny frame shaking against Nicole. Charlie moved herself up and down, stretching her tight asshole out.

"Cait... if you can..." Charlie begged. Cait grabbed her cock and got to her knees, avoiding Nicole's long legs. Cait pressed her cockhead inside Charlie's tight pussy and pushed herself all the way in. Cait's soft breasts pressed into Charlie's face. Charlie's shrieks were muffled by Cait's tits. Cait's balls pressed against Nicole's. All three women sat still for a while until Charlie tried to move.

Kiera could hardly believe what she was seeing. Cait began to move her body, jackhammering Charlie's tight slit. Nicole picked Charlie up by her slim back and rocked her up and down, much like Cait did to her.

"Yes! YES! FUCK YES!" Charlie screamed to the top of her lungs, not caring who heard. As Cait's cock exited Charlie, Nicole's cock entered. Charlie's pussy was a sloppy mess as both of her holes were invaded. Nicole and Cait moaned loudly. Slapping wet flesh and passionate moans filled the air. Sweat flew wildly as all three women pleasured each other.

"I love... I love you guys..." Charlie moaned softly as the two girls slowed their assault.

"We love you too..." Cait and Nicole said it at the same time. Charlie felt like she was being split in half. The nastiness of it all sent all three of them over the edge. Nicole was the first to finish due to the tightness of Charlie's asshole. Cait pulled Charlie in for a kiss before cumming deep inside of her burning pussy. Cait was filling her best friend's daughter right in front of her and she loved it.

Kiera loved it too. She wanted this moment to last forever. Despite Charlie being filled with cum, Nicole and Cait wanted to keep going until their cocks couldn't take anymore. Globs of white seed fell down their balls and went flying all over the floor.

"Yes... keep going... please..." Charlie whimpered after Cait broke the sloppy kiss. Nicole kissed the back of Charlie's head while continuing to use her lithe body like a tool. Nicole couldn't find the words to show her appreciation for Charlie. So she just kept fucking her. Charlie reached up to cup Cait's buttery soft breasts, kneading the soft flesh in her tiny hands. The three women kept at it for about five minutes until they finished again.

Cait pulled out of Charlie and laid on her back, drenched in sweat. Charlie used the last of her strength to slip off of Nicole's now flaccid cock and rolled to the side. Kiera crawled over to Cait and snuggled against her. Nicole and Charlie hugged each other tight.

"Cait," Kiera whispered.

"Yes?"

"I'd love to be more than your friend." Kiera said before kissing Cait's shoulder.

"We should definitely hang out again. This was amazing. Thank you. All of you." Nicole said. Kiera and Charlie smiled when they noticed her tone had changed. It was like she was a brand-new person. This wild taboo sexual experience changed all four of them for the better. Things were never going to be the same after this weekend and the girls knew it.

The End.

Ods111
Ods111
164 Followers
12