Confessions expanded, Judy's story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have looked dubious because he held up a hand and said "Please, let me finish, come with me please, both of you."

He walked across the deck to stand in the sun at the prow of the ship, the magnificent Italian coastline loomed large in the haze behind him. The sun was scorching hot which was probably why this part of the deck was deserted apart from us. Pete was behind me as we followed him, muttering "If that old perv lays a finger on you I'll throw him overboard" but I told him to at least listen to the proposal, then worst case we could throw him overboard with a hundred euro in our pockets.

We joined Ianni on the foredeck, standing together about a metre away. "So, what's the proposal?" I asked.

He looked out towards Italy and started speaking. "I am seventy-two years old, when I was sixty I suffered from Prostate Cancer, which was fixed but ever since I cannot..." he looked at his index finger which was pointing down and raised it to point upwards. Pete bowed his head and said something about how that

must be a shame, I reached out a hand and rested it on the older man's arm.

"Do not be sorry, I am alive and I still have interest and desire, I just cannot, you know, act on them. My wife, Arianna, she would you know, let me watch her, which we both enjoyed, then she was taken from me two years ago by a drunk tourist from Russia too busy looking at his phone to watch where he was driving. "

I squeezed his arm, "Ianni, I'm so sorry."

He continued. "I have very much enjoyed being with you, you are so much in love, so young, both so beautiful. Would you allow me to watch you make love? It would bring me much pleasure, and after we never see each other again. Now, do not answer me, I will have a little sleep in the lounge. Let me know when we arrive. Look. Here is your hundred euro in case you say no."

He handed me two fifty-euro notes and walked quickly across the deck, into the lounge area leaving the two of us dumbstruck.

We leaned sideways on the rail, looking at each other. Pete went first." What do you think?" which annoyed me because that was exactly what I was about to say, and by asking me it made whatever happened next my decision. It may have been the better-than-a-bottle of wine floating round my bloodstream, or it may have been the romance and beauty of the boat trip, or it may have been a crazy desire to call Pete's bluff but I set my metaphorical jaw and said, "Let's do it. It wasn't so scary last time. Conditions though, no photographs, no joining in and it's a one night only offer, I'm not spending the next week being some private porno show for old Ianni, no matter how nice he seems."

Pete started laughing, "Really, you're OK with it? Cool, I thought you might want to run a mile. But, if you're cool with it, I'm happy with it."

We stayed where we were standing for another hour watching the dolphins until the ships address system let us know we were fifteen minutes out and all drivers and passengers should return to their vehicles. We met Ianni by his car, he gave us an inquisitive look, I met his gaze and asked, "One thing Ianni, this meal, just how fancy is the restaurant, because these are my best clothes."

We all piled into the car laughing nervously, driving off the ramp and into Italy. Iani took us about thirty minutes out of town to a lovely family run hotel set away from the road surrounded by poplar trees. We booked in and he asked the receptionist for advice on a nice restaurant nearby that wouldn't mind our casual clothes, she laughed and said "It's Italy, the food is the important thing. " Following Ianni's request she booked a table for three at eight thirty, giving us two hours to get ready.

Pete and I dropped our bags and took turns in the shower, I dressed in a lightweight floral shift dress, ironing it and Pete's Ben Sherman short sleeved shirt and chinos while he was washing. I put on a thong and my two-inch heels to complete the ensemble. An hour before our table was booked and swallowing hard I took Pete's hand and we knocked on Ianni's door. He opened it and invited us in, pointing to the bed.

I kicked off my heels and climbed on nervously, Pete joined me a moment later. I looked at him and whispered, "Let's just pretend he's not there." I kissed him, hesitantly at first then with more energy and passion. I grabbed my dress by the hem and lifted, bringing it up over my head revealing my breasts. A quiet sigh came from across the room but I tried hard to blank it. Pete's lips were on my nipple, rolling the other between his fingers. He moved a hand between my legs and started rubbing on my pussy through my thong.

Awkwardly I reached down and undid his belt, pushing his trousers down so I could get at his growing cock. I held it and rubbed the length while my nipples and clit were getting some attention, then he stopped allowing me to bend at the hips and take him in my mouth, bobbing my head up and down a few times.

I took him out and gripped with both hands, twisting slowly in opposite directions, getting a moan from above me. I stopped, I didn't want a face full of jizz, instead I lay back and feeling self-conscious I pulled my thong down, hooking it over my foot and shaking it free. Pete took his shirt and trousers off, lay down and attacked my pussy with his tongue, driving a finger in with a staccato rhythm for a few minutes then adjusting his position slipped his cock into me.

I spread my legs wide as he drove in, moaning quietly as he pounded away. After a few minutes he stiffened, gasping, and panting as he came, I reached up and held his face, pulling him down for a kiss.

We lay together, I whispered "That wasn't so bad was it?" He agreed. At least someone did.

We sat up, I climbed off the bed and went to use the bathroom, when I got back I could see Ianni was, I'm not sure how to describe it really, frustrated, disappointed, and exasperated all rolled into one. I put my dress back on and asked what was wrong.

"You two, so beautiful so much potential. Is that how you make love?"

We exchanged a glance. "Well, pretty much. Sometimes I go on top." I said, diffidently.

He had fire in his eyes now, "It. Can. Be. So. Much. Better." He had his thumb and first two fingers together as he said this, shaking his hand for emphasis. "First, you," he pointed at Pete," This beautiful lady she is smooth and prepared, you are like a hairy goat. Go and cut and prepare, now. Before we eat, in there." He pointed to the ensuite in his room. Pete started to bristle a bit, but Ianni was having none of it. "Go, now and I will make the next time the best sex you have ever had. GO!"

I had an inkling how Ianni got to be a rich and successful businessman, just listening to him I believed what he said.

"You," he pointed at me, "You did not see stars, hear bells, make the angels sing? No. I Think not. Next time you will, twice at least. You are the important and powerful one, you tell him what you want, not wait until he decides it is your turn. You are in charge, remember that and it is better for everyone."

Pete came back out from the bathroom five minutes later, he had smooth balls and close-cropped hair across the top of his cock. "I wouldn't use that razor if I was you Ianni, it's probably blunt by now."

The manscaping passed muster, Ianni apologised if he'd been a bit strong with us but he wanted it to be good for us as well, and he would tell us how, but first we go and eat."

The meal was lovely, antipasti followed by fish. Ianni insisted we drink only San Pellegrino mineral water with the meal and no coffee after.

Back at the hotel Ianni asked reception to send a bottle of champagne and three glasses up to our room, upstairs he asked me to join him in his room and Pete to wait for the champagne. Pete was a little concerned but I didn't feel threatened and told him it would be fine.

In Iannis room he dug into his suitcase and pulled out a silky dressing gown, then asked me to go into the bathroom and take off my dress, leaving on my underwear. The robe was clearly his but by pulling it round me it wasn't a bad fit. Back in his room he took a shopping bag and pulled out a pair of black four-inch heels. He told me he'd bought them earlier when I was getting ready.

I put them on and was wondering if I felt like a sex goddess or a circus performer, I'd never worn such high shoes before, when there was tapping at the door. He indicated I should go and answer, walking across the room I felt more sex goddess than circus performer so that was probably ok.

Pete carried in a tray with an ice bucket, a bottle of Moet & Chandon and three glasses, he set them down on the table and gave me an admiring look. Ianni opened the bottle and poured us each a glass.

"Peter, please go into the bathroom and put on the robe that is in there." Once the door was closed he stood up and moved an armchair to the side of the bed.

"Judy my dear, please sit in the chair, undo the robe so your breasts are showing, cross your leg so the heels are showing and look this way."

Pete must have been moving like lightning in the bathroom because no sooner had I arranged myself than the door opened and he stepped back in wearing a white towelling dressing gown.

"Look at her, do you think she is beautiful?" Pete nodded, "Then tell her."

"Jude, you're beautiful. You are the most beautiful girl in the world, so sexy, so strong."

I sipped my champagne. I thought to myself 'I could get used to that as foreplay, being worshipped.' Under Ianni's instruction Pete sat at my feet and told me how great I was and how sexy I looked. Yes, I was definitely liking that.

Eventually Ianni asked me if there was anything I wanted from Pete.

"Hmmmm" I stretched and put one hand on my right nipple, "yes, come and kiss me here. And here" I moved my had to my other breast. Then sat back and enjoyed having them both licked and caressed for ten minutes, during which I held my glass out for a refill. I was completely in the moment, being watched gave a feeling of sensuality and decadence.

Feeling more confident I opened the robe further and pushed Pete backwards so I could stand up and drop it completely. I walked around him slowly, loving the feeling of being in control. I moved to the bed and lay back onto my elbows, opening my legs and beckoning with one finger. He stood up and stepped over, I pulled my thong to one side. He took the hint and bent down to kiss me.

Ianni gave a few words of advice about varied use of the tongue, flat then pointed, delving in then lashing my clit and labia. With an involuntary moan of pleasure, I threw my head back, feeling Pete's finger driving in. Ianni called a stop and told him to be slower," Use two fingers, pointing up. Feel inside, quite far back, a slight roughness. There. Push down with your palm and lift with your fingers." I was melting, I pushed harder up onto his palm and cried out as I came, gripping his fingers hard with my pussy.

I lay like a limp lettuce for a few moments, smiling inanely. Once recovered I sat up and pulled Pete towards me, I climbed onto my knees and pushed my hands inside his robe, sliding it off his shoulders into a heap on the bed. His cock was somewhere between soft and hard, I kissed him on the mouth then leaving him kneeling up I worked my way down his chest, bending at the waist until I met his three-quarter ready penis. I held him in a loose grip, moving my fist up and down slowly. I'd never really taken a good look at it before, and I took my chance, enthralled at the way it swelled and grew under my caresses.

I smiled up at Pete, his face frozen in a look of lust and desire. I glanced to my right, Ianni was leaning forward in his seat, fascinated by the action on his bed. I winked at him and popped the head into my mouth, running my tongue around the ridges, holding it in the opening with my teeth resting on the tight red skin, then closing my lips and pushing slowly down the shaft.

The tip reached the back of my throat, I didn't push too hard to avoid gagging and slowly moved up and down the hot pole, I reached forward with my right hand and rubbed gently on his balls, gripping sensitively I cupped them, moving my hand around up and over the cock root then back down to reach back and apply a pressing finger just behind the balls. A gentle moan came from above, I must be doing something right I thought to myself.

I pulled my head away with a soft 'plop' and backed off the bed to kneel on the floor, dragging down a pillow to go under my knees. Pete scrambled down to stand in front of me, wordlessly I grinned and grabbed on the now fully hard length and rested it on my outstretched tongue, licking around the head and along the shaft before dropping it back in between my teeth again. I opened as wide as possible and pushed forward, only closing my lips when it was right in, then grabbed on his bum cheeks with both hands and worked his cock with my mouth no handed.

A louder moaning came from above me, I paused, mouth stretched and looked up. Pete's face was contorting, I could guess what was about to happen and I didn't fancy a mouth full of cum so I pulled my head away, raising my chest I gripped him between my tits and pushed them together in a soft pillow. The groaning was getting louder and his cock seemed to get even harder, A sudden hot jet caught me under the chin, followed by two more across my chest.

I waited a moment or two as he stopped shaking then releasing him from my clamped breasts I stood and walked carefully to the bathroom. There was a lot of cum on me, it was dripping from my boobs, running down my neck and some had got on my hair so I stepped into the shower, returning five minutes later wrapped in a towel, clean but with wet hair.

Pete and Ianni were chatting quietly on the bed, Pete had his robe back on and was sipping Champagne, nodding as he listened to the older man. I shed my towel on the floor and squirmed into Pete's robe, picking up my glass and snuggling close. He gazed into my eyes for a brief moment then with a hand idly fondling my nipples asked, "What now?"

I tried to look mysterious but failed in the attempt, giggling. I was surprised in myself; I'd adjusted to having an audience and included Ianni in the conversation without a moment's hesitation.

"What do you think Ianni, I was hoping we could persuade Pete to get ready in ten minutes or so and try for round two."

Pete growled appreciatively in my ear, it looked like he was happy with being on display as well.

Ianni smiled, "I would be delighted, but maybe we need more champagne? I will call down."

I didn't want to replay my experience on the boat so Pete and I hid in the bathroom when room service knocked, I'm sure they heard us scrambling around before Ianni opened the door and when I came out my dress and Pete's trousers were prominent in the middle of the floor but at least we were saved the embarrassment of presenting exactly what we'd been doing.

Champagne was poured again and Pete and I lay on the bed, he whispered in my ear "I've been given a few pointers, lie back and go with me." So, I sipped from my glass, leaned back on the head board, and smiled at the two men in the room.

Pete kissed me on the mouth, then down my neck, along my shoulders and down onto my chest, giving my breasts little gentle kisses all over before licking, sucking, and gently nibbling on my nipples. He must have taken a good five minutes over it, the feelings warmed me slowly through my body, heating me up inside and bringing a moistening to my pussy that had me move my free hand down to stroke gently on my labia, feeling the wetness developing. I slipped a couple of fingers in, bringing them out covered in my juices, I gave them to Pete who sucked them into his mouth, running his tongue around them, licking them clean.

He moved down to get some more direct from the source, gently stroking me with his mouth, sucking hard on my pussy, dragging it into him, flooding me with that warm feeling. I shuffled down the bed so I was laying flat and pulled him around so he was beside me, he was almost fully erect again. I greedily shoved his cock into my throat, I wanted that cock in me and I wasn't too fussed where it went. My lips set up a rough friction on his shaft, he'd already cum once so I hoped he was good for a nice long time, for the first time in my life I wanted to take my time sucking him and I clamped my thighs around his head to keep him in action on my clit and lips.

Eventually, and I'm sure at least fifteen minutes passed, he struggled out, gasping for breath so I relented, pushing him onto his back and holding his cock vertically I lowered myself slowly, staring into Ianni's eyes as I sank down, then shuddering as he touched me deep inside with the tip.

I bounced up and down a few times, leaning back to give a good view of that gorgeous cock filling me and stretching me, then just writhed on him, rubbing on my clit with two fingers, the shock of my orgasm catching me with a sudden intensity, forcing out an animal like squeal, making me collapse forward onto my arms, my boobs hanging down over Pete's chest.

I remained immobile for a moment then bent down to kiss him. "Nice, but you can do some work now." And I rolled off, he was quickly up on his knees and stopped me lying flat, holding me in a kneeling position. I'd never done it on my knees before but remembered Pete's words earlier and went with it. And was I glad I did, I felt a hot swollen head rubbing along the length of my pussy, a hand on each hip, and a sudden pressure as he slid in. I had never felt so filled and so tight, I'd found my new favourite position and gurgled my joy as he increased the pace of his driving pressure.

I opened my eyes to see a smiling engrossed Ianni watching, "Thank you" I mouthed, whatever he'd said to Pete I was getting the benefit big time. He laughed, and mimed bending my arms, and lowering my head. I tried it, changing the angle, God that was even better. I stayed there for a few minutes more then tried the same trick again so I had my face flat on the bed. That amazing cock was hitting the bit he'd found with his fingers earlier. I was melting again, I reached back and rubbed hard on my clit.

I was ready for it this time, but my third orgasm of the evening was the strongest, I thrashed my head and pushed myself hard back against the penetrating meat behind me. I screamed out Pete's name as bells rang in my head and fireworks exploded in my eyes. "Slap my arse" I squealed, shrieking in delight as the hot sting on my buttock sent me off into a further peak of ecstasy.

I rolled forward; I was spent but I didn't want to finish. With a massive effort I rolled onto my back and spread my legs, pleading silently with my eyes for more, before shutting them to enjoy the remnants of the fireworks.

I felt my legs being lifted, one at a time, to rest on Pete's shoulders then a gentle pressure as he slid back into my overworked pussy. I still felt great but the sensations were fading, I could tell he was close as well and when I opened my eyes I saw his lips were tightening and his eyes were clamped shut, a look I'd come to know quite well. He started panting and was pumping in and out like a piston, I cupped his balls and I'll swear I felt them surge as he started to cum deep inside me, shooting again and again, calling my name in a guttural bestial grunt.

We were both exhausted and lay on the bed for five minutes after he'd cum, finally he looked at me and said "Wow" I nodded enthusiastically and climbed off the bed. I walked unsteadily over to Ianni who was sitting back looking almost as exhausted as we were. I bent forward, put a hand on his shoulder and kissed him gently on the cheek, then scooped up my clothes, opened the door and went across the corridor to our room.