Confessions expanded, Judy's story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd forgotten Pete had the key so had a slightly worried moment waiting for him, fortunately no one came along, probably because it was two am, we'd been fucking for three hours, no wonder I was exhausted and a bit sore.

We slept through until nearly ten am, packing in a panic and rushing down to reception to check out, only to find Ianni had paid for late check out and a set menu lunch for us, so we went back up for a shower. While Pete was washing I knocked on Ianni's door to ask if he wanted to come and see one last morning show but I found the room open and being cleaned so I went back to meet Pete coming out of the bathroom and dragged him onto the bed, where we had rushed, urgent and passionate sex in my new favourite position and to my delight the bells and fireworks were still where I'd left them.

We checked out after a simple lunch of soup and delicious freshly baked bread, and as we signed out at reception we were handed an envelope each and a note. It told us there was a thirty-euro taxi ride prepaid to take us to the station or out of town where we could start hitching, it was signed with a capital I and xx.

Standing on an Italian roadside we opened our envelopes, there was the promised two hundred euro each and in one was another note, this one told us how much he'd enjoyed sharing our time and how he would never forget us, that we were a beautiful couple and he hoped we had a long and happy life together. I still have that letter and whenever we have had tough times I read it again, I think Pete does the same thing.

I put it away in my rucksack and to change the subject asked Pete if we'd ever be back this way.

He laughed and said yes, "We'll come here on our honeymoon."

And five years later, we did.