Confessions Expanded, Toby's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled away, back to a more traditional up and down motion, my shaft slick with her saliva giving her a slippery lube effect to twist her fist around as she rose and fell. I gasped aloud, I could feel myself getting close to shooting deep into her throat, the pressure was building. I gave a strangulated whimper just as the door was wrenched open.

"Hey, don' you go cummin' yet eh. You stop that now or you get to walk from here." Alpha sounded genuinely annoyed. Janice sat up, long strings of goo trailing between her mouth and my throbbing cock. She laughed at my discomfort, let go and shuffled out. Alpha poked me in the shoulder, "You can go and sit on the tailgate for a coupla minutes to cool down." I dragged myself out, let down the rear of the Ute and sat, shaking my head in disbelief at the situation I was in. Behind me I heard Alpha speaking to Janice. "So, he got a nice cock, eh? Not too big so it goes in your mouth nice. I might try rootin' him eh."

Janice was making more non-committal noises, I wasn't sure whether that meant I was getting more from both of them or what, as it was I didn't care, it seemed pretty clear at least one of them wa

s going to put me out of my frustration, and I was not complaining.

Alpha had dropped her dungarees as well and walked round to the rear of the vehicle naked. I got another poke in the arm, "You calmed down yet?" she asked me, I looked around, "Ahhmm, er yeah I guess."

Guessing wasn't good enough apparently, as I got another poke in the arm, harder this time. "You better be, or you'll be walking." Another push had me lying down on the flat bed. The rigid plastic liner was surprisingly comfortable, or maybe I was just not concentrating on anything other than my cock. As my head hit the deck the dogs poked their noses in my face and started licking at me, Alpha laughed and called for Janice to look after them for her.

I lay staring at two hairy dogs back ends, if I stretched I could see the still topless Janice ruffling their collars and tickling behind their ears. I caught her eye, in a moment of connection she asked me "Are you sure this is what you want? It's your choice." Confused I looked around, Alpha was climbing onto the back, straddled my thighs and reached down to grab me, lifting the head away from my stomach and aiming it straight at her pink pussy lips, swollen and shiny. I glanced back to Janice, "I'm cool with it, you?" She shrugged. "If that's what you want. Don't let me stop you."

I looked back towards Alpha, she had her head thrown back and her breasts pushed forward as she settled down in a crouch slowly slipping over my impaling meat. When she was fully down on me she leant forward resting her hands on my chest, slipping them under the polo shirt I was still wearing and twisting my nipples. Her clit ground onto my groin in a wet squashy movement.

"You got a good cock, eh" she told me, I added with a grin "for a Pom," and thrust upwards to meet her getting a gasp of surprise and enjoyment in return. Taking her weight on her arms Alpha started a slow up and down motion, I felt the wetness spreading across my groin and balls as she pounded me in.

She sat up, pulling my hands to her tits, I grabbed and held on for the ride as she ground away, long fingers dancing across her clit. She seemed oblivious to anything apart from her own pleasure, throwing her head back and growling as the sensations rushed over her. With a curtailed shout she snapped her eyes open and slapped my head, not hard but enough to know I'd been slapped.

"Hey, you can do some work for a bit now, eh" she announced, climbing off and lying next to me, her knees hanging over the tailgate. I climbed down and stood between her legs, hoisting them onto my shoulders. Janice appeared at my side, pushing her luscious breasts into me. She blew into my ear and whispered, "Go on, it's what you wanted," then gripped me by the shaft, rubbed the head along Alpha's pussy lips and pushed in.

I rocked my hips back and forth, staring down as my engorged cock spread her open, stretching and pulling at her lips as I withdrew, the close-trimmed hair moving in time with my strokes. Janice nibbled my ear with a slight giggle and stretched down to rub on Alpha's swollen clit, bringing a gasp of pleasure.

Alpha started moaning and pulling her bum off the truck squeezing round my neck with her calves. "Faster, faster" she commanded. I pumped as hard as I could, the ancient Ute was rocking on its suspension, the dogs were straining to get down to us. Her pussy was clamping tight on me, Janice was leaning away from us, squeezing on her nipples. She gave a moan of her own and reached forward to slap me on the buttock. The sudden sharp sting nearly sent me over the edge.

Alpha had both hands working her clit desperately, all distractions were being ignored as she arched her back and shouted out as her orgasm hit, again and again she jerked, the spasms coming through her pussy walls gripped and sent me off, shooting jet after jet deep inside her.

I staggered, resting my knuckles on the truck to support myself as my knees threatened to give way. Alpha looked up at me, a sweaty mess as my shrinking penis slipped out of her, bringing a slimy trickle of our combined juices out in a dribble. She lifted her body up onto her elbows.

"You a good root for a Pom," she told me with a smile. "Janice, you gonna have a go? I reckon we could get him good to go again in ten minutes or so eh."

I wasn't certain if I was relieved or disappointed when Janice said it was fine, she'd had enough fun just watching and could we get going soon? No, I do know, she was gorgeous, and I would have given anything to have her. I told myself there would be other chances, now we'd been through his together there was no way we wouldn't be sharing a bed for the next few nights.

We were all fully dressed again and bumping down the road towards highway 2 at Dannevirke where we parted company, Janice and I got picked up almost immediately by a minibus with a Christian choir heading to Christchurch for an international gospel singing competition, who offered to take us all the way to Wellington.

To my regret the hostel we were staying in had no twin or double rooms, and the next day Janice disappeared to the South Island leaving me with a sinking feeling that I may have missed out on something really good. I doubt if I'm alone in having a missed opportunity in my past, a sliding doors moment and I'm happy with where my life is now, but I can't help wondering.....

12