Confessions: Katarina and a Client

Story Info
Katarina has an inappropriate encounter at work.
1.2k words
3.75
23.7k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Katarina, I'm 28 and married for 2 years now. I've been with my husband since starting university, which is almost 10 years, and we have a 2 year old daughter. We have a good marriage, happy, regular sex, if not too imaginative.

For the last 4 years, I have been a masseuse in a hotel spa. It is a respectable place - never had any guy try anything, a couple got semi hard but apologized and soon went soft. We'd laugh it off, and put a note in the client's file - in case it happens again, there would be no more massages available to them.

Two weeks ago, there was this younger guy, 19 or 20 years old, his name doesn't matter. It was his third time at hotel and third time on my massage table. We were talking about his life, my life, and things. Just small talk. He's sweet and polite. I did his back and legs and arms and shoulders, then when I had him turn around and I was doing his chest he started getting hard. We joked about it, but he was not going soft.

He was full hard for 10 minutes, while we talked about his dating life, and my marriage and I was getting horny because he was obviously bigger than my husband. He was not huge, just above average. He apologized a few times for staying hard, that it's a problem sometimes. I kept saying I don't mind. After I was done with chest, I was doing his legs and coming up to his thighs.

While I was doing his thighs, only a towel hiding his dick from me, I gave into temptation and moved my hand up. Went from his thigh, under the towel, and rested the tips of my fingers on root of his dick. Asked him if he needed a massage there, too. He whispered yes.

I put some fresh oil on my hands, and pulled the towel off. That's when I really saw it for the first time. It kept twitching to his heart beat. I started slowly stroking him, same was I did to my husband when I massage him, changing hands in slow long strokes. His dick felt so different in my hand. I've never cheated on my husband. Never gave a happy end to a customer. This was my first time. My knees felt weak, and I was shivering with excitement. My panties were getting wetter every moment I was stroking him.

It took a few minutes, and I was stroking him in silence. He had his eyes closed. I kept biting and licking my lips, pressing my thighs together. My nipples were so hard that my bra was uncomfortable. Suddenly he shuddered and sprayed his cum all over his stomach and chest. I kept rubbing until I could feel his dick stop pulsing, and then I proceeded to rub his cum in his chest as part of massage. In a few minutes his time was up and I gave him towels to wipe up. He thanked me, and I left the room. Went into the bathroom and I came almost as soon as I started fingering myself.

I did not put a note in his file.

Next day afternoon, after work, I was running errands and ran into him near the hotel. He thanked me again for the massage, and wondered if he could buy me a drink as a thank you. I agreed, mostly because I was curious about what happened and why I did what I did. We had coffee in the back of the cafe and talked, but not about what happened. After, he offered to drive me home if I needed it, since he had nothing else to do. I let him because I did not want to walk and I was still curious about him.

While he was driving, I could see him getting hard in his pants. I asked him, not believing myself while I was saying it, if he needed another massage. He parked in a dark spot off road and pulled his pants down and I started to stroke him. We didn't say anything. He didn't touch me. We did not kiss.

I was stroking for few minutes, looking at him in low light, thinking about what I was doing. I made a decision and leaned over, lowering my head on his lap and took him in my mouth. I felt so energized tasting him, sucking on his dick! I have not been so excited in years. I was giving him fast and deep blowjob, like I knew my husband liked. It felt so different in my mouth, my jaw was open slightly wider. It hit different spots on my palate and on the back of my tongue. It took only a few minutes of blowjob before he was cumming in my mouth and I just swallowed it up. First time in almost 10 years to swallow anyone except my husband. He tasted more salty.

After that, we just sat there in silence. I kept thinking about what I have done. It was probably 10 minutes of quiet staring out the windshield, before I looked at him and saw he was still hard. I asked him about it. He said he has this thing where it sometimes stays up for an hour or more, even if he cums. He asked if he could in any way return the favor for me taking care of him twice, and I agreed on letting him eat me out.

We moved to the back seat and I pulled off my pants and underwear, and I could feel my face burn in shame, but when he crawled down between my legs and started to finger and lick and suck on my pussy, I started to really enjoy it. He kept licking and sucking, and using one or two or three fingers in me. It took 20 minutes for me to relax enough to cum.

He sat next to me, still hard. I kept looking at it and wondered what it would be like, and then decided to find out. I moved across him straddling his lap and sat on it. I was so hot and wet that he just opened me up with no problem. From the moment he started sliding in me, I felt how different it was. I lowered myself all the way down and ground against him a little, looking into his eyes. We did not kiss. That would feel too much.

I kept trying to ride it, but the ceiling was too low and impractical, so we switched and did it missionary. In this position he really felt bigger than my husband. He was breathing in my shoulder, kissing and nibbling my neck and shoulder, I kept telling him not to leave marks. He liked fast and rough rhythm, which felt so good that I came in no time. It was so exciting.

He slowed down and looked me in the eyes. He asked if he had to pull out. I said no, and few thrusts later he came in me, trying to look in my eyes but they rolled up. I could feel him throb and then warm feeling spread in me.

We cleaned up and dressed, and I could still see him hard, but I had to go home. I hope he comes to hotel again soon.