Confessions of a Bad Boyfriend Ch. 01

Story Info
Matt cheats on Sarah for the first time.
966 words
4.32
16k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Flirty Fresher

When I was at university, I cheated on my girlfriend a hell of a lot. I'm not proud of it but I was a typical young guy, good looking enough to have opportunities for sex with lots of different girls and horny enough to act on it when I could get away with it. As time went on, things became increasingly fucked up as I did ever more objectionable things in the pursuit of hooking up with as many women as I could. It became a bit of a drug for me. This is the story of how it all started.

Sarah and I got together in our first year and for the first few months I was a good boy. That all changed in Fresher's week at the start of our second year. I was volunteering as a Halls Rep, making sure the new students were settling in OK and chaperoning them to Fresher's week parties and events on campus. Two days in, I helped this absolutely stunning girl called Sophie carry her stuff to her room from the boot of her car. She was tanned and slim with long, dirty blonde hair and an arse to die for. I fancied her rotten, as I'm sure every guy she ever met did, and I'm sure she noticed me checking her out as we chatted but seemed to quite like it.

We bumped into each other again (I'd say it was a total coincidence but I was definitely keeping one eye out for her) at the big welcome party in the union that night. She looked drop dead gorgeous in a sexy little black dress and heels. Now I wasn't planning on cheating at this point but she was flirty as fuck with me, and as the night progressed I found myself getting seriously tempted to take things further. It didn't help that Sarah was still at her parents place and not due back on campus for a couple of days. At one point, we wound up pressed against each other queuing for drinks at the bar, and I couldn't not put my hands on her waist. There's no way she didn't feel my hard-on brush her perfect arse but she didn't say or do anything.

At the end of the night I found her outside the union. She asked me to walk her home, acting all innocent and pretending she couldn't find her flatmates. I knew it was a bad idea but my dick was doing most of the thinking by this point so off we go, her arm in mine. By the time we get near her flat I decide I need to be straight with her and mention that I have a girlfriend so should probably head back to my place 'before I do anything I regret.' She just gives me a seductive look and says with total confidence, 'I don't think you're going to regret this at all' before leaning in for a kiss.

That was it for me. We made out for like 5 minutes outside her door, my hands running all over her amazing body, before she pulls me into her bedroom and takes off her dress. She was wearing a lacy see-through black bra and matching knickers that made my jaw drop. Sarah never wore underwear like that. I picked her up and threw her on the bed, tearing her knickers off and burying my tongue into her. She was soaking wet and soon moaning loudly as I ravished her. My girlfriend couldn't have been further from my mind at this point.

It was wasn't long before she was begging me to fuck her, and I was only too happy to oblige. I got naked and slid my dick into her tight, wet pussy, with her sexy legs wrapped around my shoulders. We fucked like that for 10 minutes until she decided she wanted to be on top. Her tits looked amazing as she bounced up and down. She was riding me hard and I knew she was close. I started fingering her arsehole, which sent her over the edge and she screamed my name out loud as she came.

Not wanting to leave me hanging, she got off of me and turned around, inviting me to fuck her from behind. I grabbed her hips and started pounding her, which she loved, telling me to give it to her harder and fuck her like a slut. I was right on the edge when she started moaning loudly and told me she was going to cum again. I held back, then she said 'am I a better fuck than her babe?' and I couldn't help but reply 'so much better' over and over as we came together, my load deep inside her.

Post nut clarity quickly kicked in and I started to feel guilty, not just for the sex, but for what I'd just admitted to her. I wish I could say I got the hell out of there, but we were both drunk and high on endorphins so we soon fell asleep in her bed. I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing - it was Sarah. There was no way I could answer lying there with a naked girl sleeping next to me so I let it ring out and quietly got dressed. I took one last look at Sophie's amazing body as I slipped out of her room.

As I walked back to my flat, I consoled myself that it had been a one time thing and no-one needed to know. I was never going to betray my girlfriend like that again. It seems almost funny now as 5 weeks later, I screwed her sister, but that's another story...