Confessions of a Bisexual Bull

Story Info
Bisexual black man bangs WM/BF and WM/WF couples.
1.8k words
3.59
16.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

"Oh yes, fuck me," Elisabeth Allston-Sweeney squealed as Mr. Brute Noir worked his ten-inch ebony cock into her ass hole. The bed shook as they fucked quite passionately. The tall and curvy, blonde-haired and blue-eyed, big-bottomed white woman couldn't get enough of the thick black pole invading her backdoor. Mr. Brute Noir grinned and smacked Elisabeth's ass as he slammed his dick up her ass hole like there was no tomorrow.

"Damn that ass is tight," Mr. Brute Noir groaned, pulling on Elisabeth long blonde hair as he continued to fuck her in the ass. Meanwhile, Elisabeth's husband Doyle Sweeney, a skinny, red-haired white dude, watched as his darling wife got ass fucked by Mr. Brute Noir. The legendary African American bull has a reputation for utterly dominating white women and sometimes white couples in the bedroom, and he came highly recommended.

Mr. Brute Noir is an amateur porn star who does lots of videos where he fucks women of all hues, and sometimes their husbands. The handsome bisexual brother has crossed racial and gender lines, and can be seen fucking white couples, Asian couples, and even Indian couples and Arab couples. Doyle Sweeney and his wife Elisabeth have been itching to hook up with Mr. Brute Noir for a very long time. At last their dreams came true...

"This is so hot," Doyle said, stroking his cock as Mr. Brute Noir had his way with his wife Elisabeth. The sexually adventurous white couple is the toast of the town in Regina, Saskatchewan, and they really, really love well-hung, handsome black men. Elisabeth moaned deeply, fingering her wet, hairy pussy as she continued to grind her big ass against Mr. Brute Noir's groin, driving his big black cock deeper inside of her ass hole.

Earlier, when Mr. Brute Noir arrived at the Sweeney household, located in the west end of Regina, Saskatchewan, Doyle welcomed him by dutifully sucking his big black cock. Like a lot of white husbands, Doyle loves to suck a big black cock while his white wife Elisabeth watches. Of course, Elisabeth was turned on by watching Doyle suck Mr. Brute Noir's big black cock and she masturbated while the two fellas did their thing. Afterwards, Mr. Brute Noir took over and fucked Elisabeth silly...

"I give up," Elisabeth moaned, and the tall blonde beauty tapped out, surrendering to the awesome power of Mr. Brute Noir's big black cock. The tall, handsome and absolutely bisexual black stud had effectively wrecked Elisabeth's ass hole. Elisabeth slumped on the bed, spent. Not to be outdone, Doyle came over and gave his wife a passionate kiss. Elisabeth kissed Doyle back, then watched as he resumed sucking Mr. Brute Noir's dick.

"Black cocks are delicious," Doyle said as he sucked Mr. Brute Noir's dick with gusto, and the bisexual black stud grinned. As Doyle sucked on Mr. Brute Noir's dick, Elisabeth caressed his big black balls and then licked his ass. Lots of white women enjoy eating black male ass and Elisabeth Allston Sweeney is most definitely one of them. The white husband and his freaky white wife worked in tandem to sexually satisfy their favorite bisexual black gentleman.

"I want to watch you get fucked," Elisabeth told Doyle, after he got Mr. Brute Noir hard as a rock. The slim, wimpy white husband looked at the tall, handsome bisexual black man and at his sultry, blonde-haired, sexually adventurous white wife. Without hesitation, Doyle got on all fours, and Elisabeth began lubricating his ass while Mr. Brute Noir got ready. Without further ado, the black stud worked his thick ebony cock into the white man's ass hole...

"I love this," Doyle groaned as his wife Elisabeth caressed his ass while Mr. Brute Noir worked his thick ebony cock up his pale butt. Mr. Brute Noir is a strong and masculine bisexual black man who doesn't discriminate. He will fuck the mouths, pussies and ass holes of white women. He will also fuck the mouths and ass holes of white husbands while their eager white wives watch. The awesome sexual power of well-hung bisexual black men simply cannot be resisted or denied. All races and genders are fair game. Accept no substitute.

When all was said and done, Mr. Brute Noir came all over Doyle and Elisabeth's faces. It was a grand old time. Mr. Brute Noir left the Sweeney household and drove back to his hotel. Two days later, Mr. Brute Noir was back to his old stomping grounds of Montreal, Quebec. Mr. Brute Noir goes by his actual name of Richard Saint-Germain when in Montreal, for it is his true home. Nothing wrong with a brother living his life his way in the town that he cherishes.

What does a man like Richard Saint-Germain do with his time? He co-owns a nice Haitian restaurant called Maison Creole, which has two locations in the City of Montreal, and they're opening a third location in Quebec City. The tall, handsome and sexy brother is no slouch in the brains department either. Educated at the prestigious Concordia University, Richard is quite active in the Montreal Black Business Community. The brother is a real triple threat of intelligence, charm and sexiness.

When Richard is in the City of Montreal, he likes to hang out with his good friend and former girlfriend Monica Olayinka and her husband Nicolas Dekker. Monica is a tall, curvy and sexy, dark-skinned and big-bottomed black woman originally from the Port Harcourt region of Nigeria. For a while, Monica and Richard dated while at Concordia, but things didn't work out. Monica ended up marrying Nicolas Dekker, a tall, handsome and green-eyed Dutch immigrant and Concordia alumnus who happens to be openly bisexual. As odd as it may seems, the three of them are quite close...

"Welcome back, handsome," Nicolas said to Richard as he kissed the tall, dark and handsome Haitian stud on the lips. Monica smiled as her husband kissed her ex-boyfriend. Lots of women would be put off by that but Monica happens to love male bisexuality. Richard kissed Monica and hugged her. The three of them went back inside the Olayinka/Dekker household, a nice townhouse located on the north side of Montreal. Once they got to the bedroom, the fun really began...

"Hmm, the Richard I remember loves black pussy as much as he loves white cock," Monica said, grinning as she got naked. The tall, sexy black woman turned around and shook her big black ass, driving her suitors absolutely mad. Richard and Nicolas lay in bed, side by side, a handsome black man and a handsome white man, stroking each other's cocks. Monica grinned hungrily before joining the two bisexual studs on the bed for some wicked fun...

"This feels nice," Nicolas said, smiling as Richard grabbed his big pale cock and began sucking him off. Meanwhile, Monica grabbed Richard's big black dick and sucked him off as well. Nicolas sighed happily, absolutely loving what was unfolding. Like a lot of bisexual white males, Nicolas has a thing for both black women and black men. That's why Nicolas married Monica, and has occasional manly fun with her ex-boyfriend Richard...with her consent of course.

"Let's do this," Monica paused to say, as she sucked Richard's big Haitian dick. The Nigerian lady loves dicks of all hues and doesn't discriminate. After getting Richard hard as a rock, Monica was ready to get fucked but Richard was still busy sucking Nicolas big pale cock. Like the helpful soul that she is, Monica sucked on Nicolas balls while Richard sucked his cock. A sultry black woman and a masculine bisexual black gentleman sucking a thick white cock together. How hot is that?

"Fuck her," Nicolas said, and he handed condoms and lube to Richard while Monica got on all fours. Richard caressed Monica's big Nigerian booty and smacked her. With a swift thrust, Richard buried his hard dick inside Monica's pussy. The big-bottomed Nigerian woman groaned as her Haitian ex-boyfriend fucked her. Hard and fast, Richard slammed his dick into Monica's pussy. He fucks women and men of all hues, but Monica has a special pussy that he cannot get enough of.

"Dammit this rocks," Richard said, groaning as he smacked Monica's big ass while fucking her. Nicolas rejoined the action, playfully slapping his wife Monica's lovely face with his pale cock. Monica laughed and began sucking Nicolas cock while grinding her big black ass against Richard, driving the bisexual Haitian stud's thick rod deeper inside of her. The three of them enjoyed one another in this manner for some time, and then switched things up...

"This is hot," Monica squealed as she found herself sandwiched between her husband Nicolas and her ex-boyfriend Richard. Nicolas lay at the bottom, slamming his thick pale cock into Monica's sweet Nigerian pussy while Richard worked his big Haitian dick into Monica's ass hole. Richard doesn't discriminate and will fuck the willing holes of any consenting adult. Monica screamed in raw pleasure and exquisite pain as Nicolas and Richard crammed their hard dicks into her pussy and ass hole. For the freaky Nigerian lady, the fun was just beginning...

"I've missed this," Richard said as Nicolas put him on all fours and worked his thick pale cock up his smooth black ass. While Nicolas fucked Richard up the ass, Richard buried his face between Monica's thighs and ate her sweet Nigerian pussy. Richard absolutely loved the feel of Nicolas thick cock up his ass. As Mr. Brute Noir, he was a dominator of couples, but with Monica and Richard, he could relax and enjoy different things. Monica grinned as she watched her husband fuck her ex-boyfriend up the ass. This was beyond hot, for real...

"Frigging hot," Nicolas said, sighing, as he continued to fuck Richard up the ass. As Nicolas fucked Richard, Richard slid his hard dick into Monica's pussy and fucked her with deep, passionate strokes. Watching his big pale cock go into a strong black man's ass hole turned Nicolas on immensely. He'd been fucking black women and black men for a long time. Nicolas only fucked bisexual black men like Richard, never gay black men, for he didn't want some fool who would try to get him to leave his wife Monica. Why give up anything when you can effectively have it all?

After this memorable evening, Richard Saint Germain returned to his house, happy and satisfied. As for Nicolas Dekker and his wife Monica Olayinka, they thanked their friend and guest for some wonderful times and sent him on his merry way. A lot of times, black female/white male couples have a dislike of black men. Nicolas and his wife Monica are definitely not like that. They love black men and entertain the masculine, sexually fluid or downright bisexual ones as often as they can while avoiding the rigidly straight and rigidly gay ones. Life is better that way.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers