All Comments on 'Confessions of a Bisexual Bull'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a heap of trash

If you weren't playing the edgy "I'm black, so it can't be racist!" card, this story would have been deleted after 1 view. It's complete shit and nobody would miss it anyway.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

I agree with the author's parting remarks that bisex, sex being the operative word here, is way better than cis or same sex, even if all other persuasions don't understand or dislike you.

How I detract from the story's composer is the overuse of words or expressions, such as "hue", for example.

Otherwise the story is well written. I love the stage name "Mr. Brute Noir."

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

This goes out to the one fool trashing the story by their rude and unconstructive "criticism." S.T.F.U. if you don't like the story, move on. No one cares for your negative trash talk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...