Confessions of a Camera Woman

Story Info
Jenny finds herself the other side of the camera.
5.5k words
4.64
22.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been five years since I graduated college top of my class, fully qualified camera technician with dreams of Hollywood. I did make it to LA, not exactly Hollywood but everyone keeps telling me, you've gotta start somewhere.

I should introduce myself, my names Jennifer, or Jenny as pretty much everyone but my Mom calls me. I'm a lead camera technician for a company called Dream Pictures and have been for just over two years now, it's been eventful to say the least.

Before I go any further though, let me address the elephant in the room, how does a girl with dreams of Hollywood end up as camera woman for an adult film company. It's not as if this was my chosen career path, hell there was a time, I wanted to be the girl in front of the camera.

Long curly dark hair, naturally long eyelashes to hide my hazel eyes, curvy figure with 32e breasts (thanks Mom) and enough curve on my ass to be noticeable yet not fat. I certainly didn't look out of place in front of the camera except for one element, 5'4. I know there are short actresses in Hollywood but I was quite timid at high school, so never got the chance to take the lead and before I knew it I was the stage-hand. The girl in theatre groups who was never on the stage, I found my lane and I guess I stayed there.

So I got my education, moved to LA and started looking for that dream job. But this place isn't cheap to stay, so I took whatever job I could get and quickly found out there was a niche for female camera technicians in the adult industry. Why was there a niche, well basically guys are too horny and can't just watch. Studios will take women over men every single time and my shortness actually comes in handy in this industry. So here I am, I've worked on a dozen films now, I can afford to pay rent and my reputation is growing.

As tends to be the case though, when things feel like they are going well, a bump in the road is always around the corner. Which brings us to today, the morning after the day before. I was sat in my apartment, at my dining table, reliving yesterdays shoot and just felt I needed to get it down on paper, so here goes.

***************************************************************************

The day started like any other day on set, I'd turned up, dressed casual and comfy, shoots can be long days, I've long discovered that trying to dress to impress isn't necessary and it's also stupid. So I was wearing a pair of pink converse, some skinny jeans that hugged my ass, a loose fitting vest top, it showed my cleavage off but the guys were much more interested in the pornstar in the room than me, with a basic white bra and thong on. I had my hair tied up in a ponytail and not a drop of make-up on, forget dressing to impress, I was dressed to stay out of sight and work.

I was on set to shoot a threesome, it was a basic set up, dimly lit bedroom, white bedding, you know the kind of scene. It was with two stars that I'd worked with before, guy called Mike and the woman lead was a busty blonde called Kim. They were both great and always fun to shoot, the third person was a new guy, Max, that I'd never worked with before.

I mentioned earlier about my height being an advantage in this business, if you were wondering why, well simply it was my ability to get close to the action without being in the shot. My role on set recently had become the close up specialist, I had a small handheld camera, that allowed me to get really close. It had been pretty nerve wracking the first time I'd done it. Being that close to normally stunning looking strangers who are having sex, I mean come on! Maybe it gets easier, but for now if that's what the job requires, then so be it.

Yesterday was no different, I'd caught up with the director, he'd told me where he wanted me and what my role was. After sharing pleasantries with the stars, explaining how I was going to be in their faces the action had gotten started.

Now, I'm only human, you can be around porn as much as you want but a hot scene will still get you hot and this days scene was certainly hot. Kim was around 5'7, large firm (clearly fake) breasts, long blonde hair and plump lips, Mike was a muscle bound black guy, who towered over Kim and their didn't seem to be an ounce of fat anywhere on his body. While Max was a latino looking guy, short dark hair, dark moody looks, with what I could only describe as a twelve pack, never mind a six pack.

Not only did they all look hot though but the scene was something else. I'd taken a step back to start with, watching them settle down on the bed, Mike softly kissing Kim, whilst Max nibbled on her shoulder and played with her large breasts. I stood there allowing my mind to wander, it was my first time on set that I'd wished I was the female star and I could feel my body reacting to my thoughts. My nipples were tingling and the heat between my thighs was increasing, but I knew I had to be professional so quickly pushed the thought out of my mind.

Distracting myself, I switched my camera on and started to shoot, switching between each of the actors as they slowly started to strip Kim of her clothes. I moved in closer as both guys took a nipple each, my own nipples tingled at the sight, shaking my head to force myself back to reality as my mind risked wandering off again.

Slowly the scene progressed, I stayed close, watching as Kim dropped to her knees as one after the other, both guys revealed their cocks. That was another thing that never became normal, make no mistakes, male pornstars cocks are huge, they're either crazy long or crazy thick or as was the case with Mike and Max, both. It's impossible to be around them and not feel a mixture of arousal and intimidation.

It was at this point that the day started to turn from a normal day on set to something completely different. Kim was kneeling up alternating between one cock and then the other. I'd moved in closer, bent over at the waist, my shot was moving up Kim's naked body, over her breasts up to her hungry mouth working theIr cocks, it was a shot I'd done during every shoot.

Suddenly, as I was bent over, I felt a hand softly stroke over my ass through the material of my jeans. I almost gasped but knew making sound on set was a huge no no so I bit my lip to resist as I looked up to see who the culprit was, Max smiled down at me and winked. I quickly reached back and moved his hand off my ass as I looked back at him in a state of shock, before turning back to the shoot and once again trying to focus on the scene.

My mind was racing, all the shoots I'd be on, nothing like this had ever happened. I was almost frozen in place, just focussing on Kim sliding her plump lips along Mike's long cock and then the same to Max. I felt so vulnerable still bent at the waist, my ass still up in the air, it was inevitable in this position, but I couldn't move. This was my job, this was the position I was currently meant to be in.

I'd never been so relieved to hear the director yell new instructions.Stepping back carefully I watched them move Kim onto all fours on the bed. Mike laid down in front of her to allow her to continue to suck his huge cock whilst Max moved in behind her.

Knowing I needed to continue with the shoot or risk ruining my reputation I took a deep breath, trying to forget what had happened and knelt on the bed. Moving on to all fours, once again my ass in the air, I got back to work. Moving the camera from one end of Kim to the other, watching as she worked both cocks so expertly.

My camera locked on Kim working Mike's cock. I froze in place once more as I felt a hand stroke over my ass, run softly down the back of my thigh before his fingers teased up between my thighs. I knew I should turn around and move his hand but for a moment I stayed in place, my eyes closed as his fingers teased over my ass, they felt so good, sending a tingle running down my spine.

Sensing my lack of action, I felt his hand move between my thighs as I kept the camera trained on Kim and Mike. His fingers rubbing at the heat between my thighs, only the material of my clothes stopping his fingers from rubbing over my pussy, which by this point was soaking wet.

Turning my head. I looked back but this time not at Max who's fingers continued to tease me through my clothes, whilst he continued to fuck Kim but instead at the director. I looked at him as he spoke to one of the other camera operatives, my cheeks blushing as I watched a large camera pan away from Kim and focus on my own ass, hanging my head I realised the director wasn't going to help me, he was going to shoot me.

Biting my lip to keep myself from moaning as his fingers continued to tease me, I looked forward at Kim and Mike who I was continuing to shoot. Watching as Kim let Mike's long cock now slick with her saliva slip from her lips, feeling relieved as I expected to hear new instructions. My relief didn't last long as I watched Mike lay on his back and Kim move to straddle him, I turned my head looking back at Max, his cock glistening with Kim's juices, as he stood alone behind me.

I started to move to get into position for the next shot and also away from Max's fingers which were making me hornier with every rub. I was stopped as Max reached out, reaching for my camera he gently yet forcibly took it from me just grinning at me as I knelt on the bed. He slowly turned the camera around and focussed it on me as his other hand reached up and gently snaked around the back of my head.

Looking up at the camera, I felt the pressure of his hand and slowly moved in the direction he was leading me. It didn't take a genius to figure out what he had in mind as he slowly pulled my head towards his hard cock. I should have stopped it there before it got out of hand but I also knew interrupting the scene could mean I'd never get another job. I couldn't deny that his teasing fingers had me super horny, I looked at his huge fat cock and I couldn't resist.

Opening my lips, I groaned gently as I felt his cock slip between my lips, my heart racing as he slowly slid the head in and out teasingly along my tongue. His cock was slick with Kim's juices, my tongue teased the underside of his shaft as my lips stretched around his huge girth and I accepted his cock deeper between my lips. I could feel the light from my camera locked on me as Max took my job, zooming in on me taking his cock as deep as my mouth could manage, gagging as it slid deeper, his girth stretching my lips so wide.

Max held me in place for a few moments as he thrust gently back and forth between my lips, I could feel the silence on set, only broken by the groans of myself and Kim's body slapping against Mikes as she bounced on his cock. Max let his hand slide from my head and down my back, gripping my ass through my jeans, allowing me to control the pace now as I slowly bobbed my head back and forth, taking my time and being careful having never handled such a huge cock.

My hands pressed on Max's thighs as I took his cock deeper gagging each time the huge thick head pressed at my throat. His hands roamed over my body, groping my heavy breasts through my vest top, stroking down my back I felt him tugging my jeans down, my thong and bare ass revealed to the room.

Thinking back about it now, I can't believe I allowed it to happen but I was so lost in the moment, obsessed with his huge cock. I continued to work my lips up and down the thick shaft as I felt his hand returned to my head, pulling me back gently as his cock slipped from my mouth.

My jaw ached after stretching so wide for his cock, my chin was wet with my saliva that had dripped down it. Still not saying a word Max slowly slid his hard cock from my lips as he reached down with his spare hand and gripped the bottom of my vest and started to tug it up. Complying with his wishes I reached down and lifted my vest top up and off my breasts were barely contained in my bra as he reached back unhooking it and slid it off, the camera still focused on me as my all natural 32e breasts were revealed.

I knelt there as he reached down, the camera still focused on me as his strong hands caressed one breast then the other, teasing his palm over my hard nipples, I bit my lip as I closed my eyes the sensation sent shivers down my spine all the way to my core, his touch felt so good.

Looking up into his eyes and into the camera, I listened as he gently spoke, "Lie down". I hesitated for a moment before slowly doing as he asked, laying on my back, looking across at Mike and Kim, as Kim continued to ride his cock, her big breasts bouncing as her moans filled the studio. My attention quickly turned back to Max as I felt his hands fiddling with my jeans, which were still pulled under my ass.

Nervously I lifted my ass up off the bed, looking up into the camera as Max pulled off my trainers, and then tugged my jeans and thong off, leaving me on the bed in just my socks, my pussy was glistening wet, the result of his attention earlier. I looked up at Max as he moved between my legs, his hard cock standing tall as he parted my legs further, my heart racing but not wanting this to stop.

My breath quickened, as I looked up at the camera biting my lip. Max held his cock with his free hand and moved closer. I gasped as I felt the tip of his thick wet cock touch my lips, leaning on my elbows, as my gaze switched from the camera to his cock. I took a breath as he slowly moved forward, his cock easing into me inch by inch, stretching my pussy with its thickness; I gripped the bedding under me biting my lip harder to resist groaning out as the biggest cock I had ever had slowly pushed into me.

My head fell back as I couldn't hold it any longer, my eyes closed and I groaned out as his cock pushed deeper into me. My elbows gave way as I fell onto my back, my legs wrapping around his thighs. He stayed upright on his knees the camera focusing on me and then down at his cock as it slowly started to slide back and forth, between my soaking wet lips.

Slowly his cock started to ease deeper and deeper stretching my pussy around his thick shaft as I grimaced and groaned gripping the bedding above my head; I'd never been stretched like this before, his cock was so thick as it slid deeper. My hand reached for my breast, the feeling so good now as I gently groped myself, playing with my hard nipple, thoughts of the camera on me replaced by the pleasure of taking his big cock.

Max started to slide back and forth his cock glistening with my juices now as he started to get into a rhythm, his cock sliding almost all the way out before pushing deep between my stretched lips once more. My moans started to echo alongside Kim's, my breasts bounced up and down as his cock started to move in and out faster.

Opening my eyes, I looked up as Max moved the focus of the camera off of me, I looked up to see what he was aiming at just in time to see Kim dropping on to all fours over the top of me her breasts in my face as Mike and his big cock stood behind her.

I'd never been with a woman before but any protests I may have had were quickly forgotten as Max pushed deep and hard into me once more; feeling like his cock was in my stomach, as my face was buried between Kim's heavy breasts. I opened my mouth and started to kiss the firm flesh over her breasts between panting and groaning as Max never slowed his pace.

Max's fucking was non-stop, every thrust sending a shiver through me. I started to feel my hips quivering as my pussy gripped his cock tighter, a huge orgasm was building up inside me, driven a little closer with every deep thrust. I felt a hand grope one of my breasts toying with my hard nipple; unable to see whose hand it was, as my face was still consumed with Kim's breasts but the feel of them toying with my breasts was only driving me closer to a huge climax.

I watched as Kim reached up, groping her own breasts above me and offering her nipple to my mouth, I closed my lips over it, sucking it and letting my tongue flick over it, having her breasts in my mouth turned me on even more as my body bucked against Max, I couldn't hold my orgasm back much longer.

Unable to control myself any longer, one final thrust by Max sent me over the edge. As my body bucked, I screamed out, any thoughts of the set a million miles from my mind as a huge orgasm crashed over me. I bucked wildly under Max, my pussy gripping his thick cock tightly, never wanting it to slide out of me.

Completely lost in my orgasm, I could kinda hear instructions being given by the director. But my groans and pants for breath were all I could hear as my orgasm started to subside. I looked up as Kim slowly lifted up off of me, catching her eye as she smiled and winked at me.

I glanced around as Max slowly slid his cock from my pussy feeling suddenly empty as he slid out. I lay there still panting for breath as Mike, Max and Kim started to move around, still lost in the euphoria of my orgasm to even consider what was being planned.

It quickly became clear what they were planning as Max moved behind Kim who had stayed on all fours, while Mike and his huge black cock moved towards me. My heart was racing as his strong hands stroked over my bare thigh and flipped me over, raising me up on to all fours. My face inches from Kim's, I looked back at Mike and then at Kim, who smiled at me, whispering into my ear, "Just relax and go with it babe."

Suddenly I felt the thickness of Mike's cock press at my soaking wet pussy, his hands gripped my hips, as he slowly started to ease his thick cock deeper into my soaking wet pussy. It was a good thing I was already so wet because his cock felt huge easing into my pussy. I gripped the bedding under me, my nails digging into it as I groaned out as his cock pushed deeper.

Slowly, I felt Mike start to get into a rhythm, his cock easing in and out of me, pulling me back and forth by my hips. My heavy breasts swung underneath me as my moans echoed around the studios. I had my eyes closed enjoying the pleasure when I felt lips press to mine, opening my eyes to Kim who was being taken by Max from behind kissing me gently. I groaned into the kiss as I accepted her tongue, wrestling her tongue with my own.

Groaning into the kiss, everything felt so good, KIm's teasing tongue whilst Mike continued to push his cock deep before sliding almost all the way out then slowly easing in once more. My pussy was gripping his fat cock, feeling every ridge and vein as it slid between my soaking wet pussy lips.

My body was starting to quiver once more, I could feel a second orgasm building. I groaned louder into my kiss with Kim, grimacing as my body inched closer and closer to another climax when suddenly Mike slowly slid his cock out of my dripping wet pussy.

I looked back, feeling aggrieved to have my orgasm stolen from me, only to see Mike grinning at me. I watched as he lay down on the bed, his long thick cock glistening with my juices. He reached for my hand, pulling me up towards him still on all fours as his deep low voice almost whispered to me; "Come clean me up hot stuff."

Mike slowly moved me around, so my head was at his cock and then slowly pressed atop of my head. I eagerly but nervously due to his size, opened my mouth wide and lowered myself onto his cock. My lips barely stretched around his thick crown, my tongue lapping the underside of his hard shaft, tasting a mixture of mine and Kim's juices. I slowly bobbed up and down, groaning, on the first few inches of his cock.

Instinctively my hand reached down his shaft and gently started to cup and rub his heavy balls as I bobbed up and down his huge shaft. I was barely able to take any of his cock before it hit my throat, making me gag occasionally as his hips thrust up to try and push deeper.

My eyes opened wider as I suddenly felt the presence of Kim next to me, my mouth still full of Mike's cock as I worked my lips up and down him slowly I watched as she leaned down and softly started to tongue at his heavy balls. I didn't think about Max, such was my focus on Mike's huge cock until I suddenly felt a hand on my bare ass and the familiar feel of Max's cock rubbing along my soaking wet lips.

12