Confessions of a Camera Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to lift up, my lips sliding up Mike's cock to protest but I felt Mike's strong hand on my head, easing me deep onto his cock once more. I closed my eyes groaning as his cock slid deep between my lips at the same time Max softly slid deep into my pussy, as I groaned and grimaced around Mike's cock.

Slowly Max started to push deeper once more, our bodies slapping together as he slid deep into my soaking wet pussy; my orgasm that had been so close with Mike moments ago, started to build once more as my hips bucked against him. My groans muffled as Mike continued to hold my hair moving my mouth up and down his huge cock, my saliva dripping down his thick dark shaft.

Eventually, Mike pulled my hair gently and eased me up off of his cock. My groans and pants for breath filled the air as Max continued to pound into me; my body jerked back and forth as he gripped my hips pulling me deep onto his cock, my body shaking as my second orgasm was so close. I watched as Kim took over Mike's cock sliding her lips up and down his hard cock right in front of me.

I looked back at Max as my need to orgasm was taking over any other thoughts in my mind. I started to push back onto him, grimacing and groaning as his cock buried itself to the hilt in my soaking wet pussy; deeper than any cock I had ever taken, hanging my head as my body quivered, my orgasm only a few thrusts away.

My back arched as my nails dug into the bed once more unable to contain myself any longer. My scream filled the studio my pussy clamping on Max's cock once more as a second orgasm crashed through my body, wave after wave washing over me as Max continued to slide in and out of my soaking wet pussy, fucking me through my orgasm.

Falling to the bed my body gave way from the pleasure as I collapsed gasping for breath. My second orgasm was so big, I lay there twitching, the aftershocks of my orgasm rocked through my body. I looked up and watched as Max smiled then moved over behind Kim, leaving me to gather myself and sliding his huge cock into Kim.

Gathering myself, suddenly becoming conscious of lying there naked, I pressed my arm across my breasts, slowly backing off the bed. Careful not to disturb the shot knowing that all cameras were currently focused on the trio once more, I moved to the edge of the bed, glancing around for my clothes gathering them up as I carefully got to my feet, my legs wobbly from the intense orgasms I'd just experienced.

I kept my head down, careful to avoid eye contact not wanting to discuss what had just happened. I'd stepped past the first bunch of people when I felt a hand grip my arm, not so tight as to hurt me but strong enough to stop me. Looking up, the director stood over me with a serious look on his face but a glint in his eyes, "Where are you going?"

My cheeks blushed as I looked up to him, still clutching my clothes over my bare breasts, stuttering as I tried to respond, "I....er......was just going to get dressed."

The glint in his eyes quickly disappeared, his serious expression becoming even more serious as he kept hold of my arm, "You can't, you're in the shoot now Jen, you'll need to be around for the climax."

He just looked at me, as I stood there looking up at him, opening my mouth to speak only for him to speak first. "Before you even think about saying no, this shoot will be a complete waste if you don't and that will be completely your fault, you'll be finished in this industry!"

I closed my mouth as I kept his gaze, he clearly wasn't messing with me. I nodded my head to him as he released my arm and turned back to the scene. Kim was now riding Max and Mike was fucking her ass, her screams filled the studio as they filled her. The director gently pressed his arm on the small of my back encouraging me back towards the bed, whispering as he did, "Go lie back down on the bed, I want the guys to finish on those big natural titties of yours."

Cheeks blushing still, never having been spoken to like that, nevermind agreed to the request, I carefully placed my clothes back down and moved over onto the bed, laying down on my back naked, I watched the trio my heart racing at what was about to happen.

The director motioned for Mike as my eyes widened, my heart racing as he slowly slid his cock out of Kim's ass and moved over on the bed to where I lay. I looked up at him as he smiled at me, his deep voice booming, "Push those titties together baby, let me slide between them before I paint them for you."

Reaching up I pressed my heavy 32e breasts together, as Mike walked over and straddled my chest. His huge cock was slick with Kim's juices and the lube they always use when doing anal. He tapped his dick against my breasts before he slowly slid his long hard cock between them. I looked up into his eyes as he started to thrust back and forth, I groaned as his cock slid between them his crown poking through the top of my cleavage.

Mike reached down, one of his large strong hands stroked over my cheek before he gently pressed his thumb between my lips, sliding it over my tongue, my eyes stayed up on him as gently groaned around his thumb, he carefully used his thumb to open my mouth wide. Pulling my chin down, positioning me as he thrust between my cleavage, the crown of his cock slipped between my open mouth.

Closing my eyes, my lips wrapped around his cock each time he thrusts up, I could hear his breathing get faster, his thrusting more eager. I knew he was getting closer as he suddenly pulled back. My eyes opened looking up at him, as he stroked his long hard cock over my breasts, groaning at me, "Push them together baby."

Pressing my breasts together once more I looked up at Mike, then down at his cock, my heart racing, breathing heavily, looking at the crown of his cock I let out a groan as he suddenly stopped jerking and thrust his hips forward, I watched as a jet of cum sprayed from the tip, splashing over my breasts and up over my neck.

Laying there, holding my breasts together I watched as Mike started stroking his long cock once more, squeezing out every drop onto my breasts, looking down at my heaving breasts covered in his cum.

Mike knelt over me grinning panting for breath slowly, moving forward once more, he pressed the tip of his softening cock between my lips. I opened up without objecting, taking his cock between my lips, sucking softly as he slid back and forth, tasting the last few remnants of his load pulsing out onto my tongue and down into my stomach as I swallowed.

Still panting for breath, Mike slowly slid his cock out of my mouth and moved over on the bed. I lay there, catching my own breath, the taste of cum on my tongue as I looked down at my covered breasts. I didn't have long to catch my breath, as I looked up and saw Max approaching me, his cock in his hand, glistening with Kim's juices.

He was jerking his cock as he moved closer to me, already panting for breath, he was already close. Not needing instruction this time, I pressed my breasts together, as he aimed his cock towards them jerking. I groaned out once more as the first jet splashed over them both.

My mouth partially open as I watched on, groaning at the sensation. I didn't have time to react as Max suddenly moved his cock towards me. I closed my eyes quickly as the next few jets of his load splashed over my chin, into my mouth and over my cheek, gasping in shock as I swallowed down the jet he had sprayed between my lips.

Cautiously opening my eyes, Max continued to jerk his cock, wiping the last remnants over my breasts to join the load Mike had painted them with. Max turned to Kim, pulling her hair down to his softening cock, sliding her mouth up and down him, allowing her to clean the last remains of his load.

I lay there feeling the cum drip down my cheek and over my chin, down my neck, looking down at my breasts painted in cum as I finally heard the director yell, "and that's a wrap!"

*************************************************************************

That's my story, I've no idea what the future holds. Ever since I left the set I've had people texting me, ringing me. News spreads like wildfire in the adult industry it seems, so everyone seems to know about it already. It's been less than 24 hours. God knows what it's going to be like when the shoot goes live.

Time will tell but I get the feeling, if I want to, my time in front of the camera might finally be just around the corner.

Jenny

x

12