All Comments on 'Confessions of a Chastity Slave'

by deviator

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
LabRat12LabRat12almost 12 years ago
Dear God...

As a dom who has a sub, it's quite arousing to get into their heads. My sub is quite like this. He developed the same way, and now he quite loves his master. This whole story turned me on to no extent. It's my favorite sub/dom so far, and even moreso because it's gay. It's so delicious. I would read this over and over and over. Can't wait to read the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I don't get it

So being submissive and penetrated is "feminization" - I don't think so. I'm a woman and I'd sure as hell hate to be treated like the miserable little bitch in this story. Maybe we lack the vocabulary for this kind of stuff but to be honest I find it offensive when this behaviour is described as feminine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Siria

Are you Siria? If not: This story is stolen.

deviatordeviatoralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Anonymous: yes, i wrote this story and posted it elsewhere under the name Siria many years ago. do people really just pass off other people's work wholesale like that? that's sad.

other Anonymous: you're absolutely right re "feminization". when i wrote this story i had a lot more hangups, and i think i covered it with a veneer of nominal "feminization" because i didn't want to admit that it's basically just gay. equating the submission in the story with "feminization" is fairly absurd, and there's no real gender play going on here. the original title was "confessions of a slavegirl" but i eventually admitted to myself that there's no girl here -- just a very submissive boy and his master. if i were writing the story today, i would drop the pretense of feminization, and to the extent it offends, i apologize.

LabRat12: thanks! i may or may not continue it -- i have some reservations about this story (see above), but i posted it here because i want to get back into writing things very much like this.

tburke979tburke979over 11 years ago
is there more?

Is there more to this story I would love to read more or is there other stories close to this would love to read others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
slaves

I have owned my male slave for three decades, and I keep its cock and balls locked in a chastity cage ( a skeletor cage I got from Mr. S Leather). My slave does everything for me, including drinking my piss, eating my ass, al kinds of kinks. I whore it out, it services other men, it has been in porno movies, etc. it's a true piece of property. I was lucky: I found a true slave when it was only 20, and have kept it all these years and been served by it devotedly all that time. it lives to serve my cock. Can't imagine a better life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Exciting

throughout the reading is i become the member very large and some small loss, I would live the real life of this Slave Girl ...... and ...... serve Sean

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

As a domme i love reading random slave blogs, i really enjoyed this one, so intense!

smokedancesmokedanceover 10 years ago
Amazing

This might be the hottest story I've ever read. I was hoping it would never end, and it almost makes me wish I could be owned like this

MmeXMmeXover 9 years ago
Well done

As a chastity Domme, I have to say that is one of the most realistic tales that I have read. I very much look forward to the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
boy Glyn

I wish I was that boy I would love to live like that and be used as a cum dump

MetalopnMetalopnover 9 years ago
Fantastic

I must say, this is by far one of the best stories I have ever read. Well written, well thought out, and I love the constant internal conflict the main character struggles with as he discovers himself.

I will be eagerly awaiting your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank You!

This was really helpful and inspiring to me. My Master has enforced a rule of chastity, and I'm having a really difficult time with it. The flesh is weak. (It might help me if he were merciful enough to put me in a belt, but he knows best.)

Again, thank you!

verssexverssexabout 9 years ago
would love a sequel!

Great characters and world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Question

I notice on most blogs the theme of Dom-Master-Top (hung) feminizing sub-slave-bottom and taking his sexual manhood and rendering his much smaller cock a useless nub that no longer receives attention as the sub is trained to focus solely on: 1) existing on to please his Master and 2) to only achieve orgasm anally ever again. Most every story stops there though with the sub-slave continuing to have his small unused penis while continuing to be and resemble a male, albeit a feminized bitch male who has given his manhood over to his Master.

My question is what if the sub-slave wants for the paragraph above to just be an in between phase and not the final stage or result of submitting -- meaning what if the sub-slave wishes to progress further and literally become his Master's girl by having his penis and testicles removed and giving them to his master (becoming a eunuch) and then converting from MTF with all the accompanying details like breast implants, hormones, vaginoplasty, uterine transplant, etc.?

After researching this question quite a bit, I have found very, very few examples of this or stories about it. Could someone first gives their thoughts on these further steps to convert from MTF for her Master as opposed to stopping at the point of being a sub-slave but remaining male? And does anyone know of any other sources of information, stories, real life examples, etc. of this that they can direct me to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Feminized chastity

My body was kept in his confining cock cage for a month my urges to cum drove me to beg him to take my feminized ass in front of his friends.Dressed in school girl uniform I bent over a stool and grovelled for him to impaled me as his school girl bitch.I wigglers my nylon encased ass as my rock hard cock strained in its cock cage rendered useless by the degrading belt I wept in utter submission to his lusts my tight virginal ass offered to him to be defiled as his friends roared with laughter at my complete degradation.He locked a collar around my neck claiming me as his real life slave I signed a paper giving him my body then he impaled me and spent deep in my virgin hole.Later as I screamed out in agony declaring my ownership publicly to him.Master oh master beat me your slave use me take me I am yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy!

I have been into T&D for a while, edging myself and ruined orgasms...so chastity seems like the next step. I hope my boyfriend is as good a master as Sean!

smokedancesmokedancealmost 8 years ago
So good

Still the hottest story I've found on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Gender modification

I notice on most blogs the theme of Dom-Master-Top (hung) feminizing sub-slave-bottom and taking his sexual manhood and rendering his much smaller cock a useless nub that no longer receives attention as the sub is trained to focus solely on: 1) existing on to please his Master and 2) to only achieve orgasm anally ever again. Most every story stops there though with the sub-slave continuing to have his small unused penis while continuing to be and resemble a male, albeit a feminized bitch male who has given his manhood over to his Master.

My question is what if the sub-slave wants for the paragraph above to just be an in between phase and not the final stage or result of submitting -- meaning what if the sub-slave wishes to progress further and literally become his Master's girl by having his penis and testicles removed and giving them to his master (becoming a eunuch) and then converting from MTF with all the accompanying details like breast implants, hormones, vaginoplasty, uterine transplant, etc.?

After researching this question quite a bit, I have found very, very few examples of this or stories about it. Could someone first gives their thoughts on these further steps to convert from MTF for her Master as opposed to stopping at the point of being a sub-slave but remaining male? And does anyone know of any other sources of information, stories, real life examples, etc. of this that they can direct me to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best story for chastised males.

Every pussy in a cage should make this a must read.

Very hot. Awaiting the continuation patiently liable the subservient I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Very creative and lustful. Congratulations!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great sissy chastity story

This was a very enjoyable read, and is worthy of continuation. Thank you for posting it.

YcummmYcummmalmost 6 years ago
Sequel

thank you deviator for writing this very exciting piece. I hope you will consider writing a next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This has been my fantasy for a while now

I have cum so hard over this story. The domination by a superior black man and a superior black cock, my boi-clit forever locked away, going limp and losing my “manhood” day-by-day. Being milked once a month and ass fucked by a real man. This has been my fantasy for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Submissive curious

I loved Confessions of a Chasity Slave. I was a happy married man with a family. I had a fantasy about being lock in chasity an forced to suck another mans cock that i toyed with secretly my wife had no idea i would travel on business trips some time 4 days at a time i had my own steel chasity cage that i would where on my trips going out at night to gay bars an such meeting other men fantasizing about how they had locked me up and had their way with me. One day i was scrolling thru the male section of Craigslist and i came across this add it said Dominate Controlling man looking for fun I answered it an we met he was a very nice man in his late 40's i was just turning 30 myself he also had a very large cock i felt comfortable with him in talking to him about my Fantasy he talked to me about what i liked I think it was after the fourth time we saw each other while he had me on all fours shoving his big cock deep in me grabing my balls and caged cock squeezing really hard said to me have you ever thought about getting a PA piercing that really caught me off guard later he mentioned it again i said no my wife would be like WTF he said just bring it up to her and explain to her how it could improve your intimacy in the bed room. I did talk to her about it an to my surprise her best friends husband has one an they love it an i know her husband well an never would have thought. She was on board and i was excited cause it would just add one more level to my secret Fantasy of mine so i got Piercd i thought it would hurt more than it did after awhile after it was all healed an i was back toying with my fantasy seeing that same man i asked him if i could call him Master one time while i was sucking his cock taking my fantasy one step further asking him to lock my little cock up he kinda laughed an said careful what you wish for slut that really turned me on he said to me have you ever been Forced to suck another mans cock i mean really Forced i said isn't that what I'm doing now he said no not really the thought of it really turned me on an he could see it in me he said we need to have a weekend together where i have you locked up all weekened just using you as my slut yes please Master i said he said arrange it two weeks went by an dam i was really turned on thinking about what Master had said trying to figure away and as luck would have it my wife tells me she an a couple of her friends want to go on a sking trip for three days that was okay with me I called Master an told him he sounded pleased he told me not to bring my chasity cage that he had one that he was going to put me in for the weekened i was so turned on hearing that. The weekened arrived went to Masters house did what he asked of me he had a friend over Master said he was going to party with us an have fun somewhere when i was really sucking Masters big cock he said to me slut you want to be my cockwhore I eagerly said yes Master he said you want to really feel like my slut i said yes Master he said here take this i asked what is it it looked like a glass of just water he said you really want to feel like my slut just drink it so i did not asking anymore questions WOW i.couldn't get enough of his cock Master said it was time for him to lock my pathetic little cock up now i said fuck yes Master Master said to me then after i lock that pathetic little cock of your's up that pretty little wife of your's will no longer be getting or sucking any cock from you all she will be getting from you is her pussy ate you understand me slut yes Master i was so horny now i was begging Master to lock my little cock up an so he did that friend of his was an expert at this typ of stuff the chasity cage that he had for me adapted to my PA piercing the cage was hardened stainless steel an the PA locking ring he put i place of my ring was some how welded together how he did it without burning me i don't know but when the chasity cage was put on me he welded the locks closed i was so turned on the precum was dripping from my little dick they both pounded my sluty little ass all weekend then when the weekened was over i ask Master i can't go home like this Master laughed that's your problem slut you are my cockwhore now just like you wanted to be slut but i said Master my wife she will find out Master laughed no she won't slut cause your going to go home an tell her you want a divorce an you are giving her everything you are my property now i own you now you will know what it is like to be Forced to suck another man's cock an to be his cockwhore SLUT.G

mav1971mav1971over 2 years ago

My problem isn't with the story but the comments. People saying they want this to happen to them. No you wouldn't. Otherwise there is something wrong with you. There is a big difference between fantasy and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG what a beautiful stiry I loved it and I feel the same way my name is Steve and my Master is Lance also a beautiful Black Man just like Sean and I am also locked in chastity going on two months now it was hard at first especially peeing sitting down so humiliating at first but I have grown to liking it as it just makes me feel more submissive and stripped of my masculinity as I should be, and he also started me on butt plugs before he took my virginity now I am fucked at least once a day and I am learning to have an organum while bottoming without touching myself just like a Girl and I am loving it

offeringservice26offeringservice2611 months ago

I’m sorry this never got continued. It has been one of my favorite stories for years. Hope you are doing well, Deviator!0

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous