Confessions of a Devout Voyeur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, a time or two, like I said, he enjoys watching me." Darla confessed. "But enough of that, I want to hear what YOU want to do."

Jake began describing what he had in mind, "Well, if Jim will drive us around for a while, I would want you to suck my dick for me." "I would pull you up on the seat on your knees beside me and while you're bent down sucking my hard cock, I will pull your dress up around you waist and reach underneath to rub you pussy."

"I would rub gently at first but then slide a finger up your wet hole and finger fuck you while you suck my cock."

"That sounds wonderful" Darla whispered to Jake. "Would you want to fuck me as well while riding around?" "I could straddle your lap and you could slide your hard dick up my hot, wet hole!"

"Oh yea! That sounds great" Jake almost shouted back. "Man, I don't know if I can wait till Saturday, you've got my cock dripping juice already and I may have to jerk it before then."

Darla laughed, "I'm sorry." "Guess we should stop before we're both too far gone to wait!" "Besides, we don't want to rush it, we'll want to wait until we get back to the motel for some serious sucking and fucking!"

Darla continued, "Once we're at the motel you can feel free to use me anyway you want and put me in any position you want to fuck me." "Jim will be able to see your big cock sliding in and stretching my tight pussy which is what he likes."

"Oh yea baby! God I'm so horny and can hardly wait to meet!" Jake beamed with pure excitement.

"Good, then we better end this for the evening and save the rest for Saturday," Darla suggested.

"Until then," Jake replied and they both logged off.

By that Saturday both Darla and I were excited with anticipation of the evening. We had agreed to meet around 5:00PM that day for dinner so I began getting ready around 2:00PM

Darla dressed in a nice short skirt and blouse which buttoned up the front. Underneath she slipped on garters, silk stockings, pink lace bra with matching thong panties. After applying her makeup she pulled on her high heels and we left for the ride up to meet Jake.

We arrived around 4:30PM and found the small restaurant which Jake had suggested we eat at. His car was not there yet so we went on in and found a secluded booth near the back. I slid in one side and had Darla sit on the other while waiting for Jake to arrive. We ordered a drink and sip as we waited.

I didn't have a view of the front but saw Darla smile so I knew she had recognized Jake entering the front door. He came over, introduced himself and slid his tall frame into the seat beside Darla. I was over 6'4" tall weighing around 185 lbs but he looked solid. His hair was thinning slightly but he was a fairly nice looking guy and I could tell Darla approved.

We got acquainted and found out that Jake was a foreman at a manufacturing plant in the town he lived in. I tried to say as little as possible allowing Darla and Jake to do the talking.

After a few minutes the waitress came over and we ordered our dinner. Darla just ordered a salad while Jake and I had steaks.

We were about done when Darla, after already finishing her salad, watched as Jake cut his steak, "Better eat it all honey, you're gonna need your strength!" She slid a little closer to Jake.

I could tell her hand was on Jake's leg underneath the table. I watched as her arm slowly moved forward and backward and knew she was rubbing his thigh. Jake had a big grin on his slightly reddening face and I knew he was getting excited already.

Jake took the last bite of his steak and slowly wrapped his arm around Darla's shoulder and she cuddled into his side still rubbing his leg. I guessed by now her hot little hand was working its way up to the bulge in his pants. I was right! A second later I noticed his body tense, his eyes shut and he little out a slight moan as Darla must have squeezed his cock. I then watched Darla whisper into Jake's ear and turning slightly toward her, I was his other arm reach up under the table and new he was feeling her hot and probably wet cunt. He let out another little groan when his fingers felt the wetness of Darla's pussy through her panties.

The waitress kept coming by and they had to keep breaking up their embrace, trying to look nonchalant about their cock squeezing and pussy rubbing until I guess they were both too hot to wait so Darla suggested we leave. Jake grinned and agreed so I paid the check.

I slid out of my seat, Jake stood up and I had to giggle to myself noticing he was visibly trying to hide the big bulge in front of his pants. Darla noticed it also and smiled. To ad to his excitement Darla purposely slid to the edge of the seat and spreading her legs before standing allowed Jake a clear view up her skirt to see her panty covered crotch.

He flushed with excitement and I knew he was horny as hell and couldn't wait bury his cock in the hot panty covered snatch he had just seen. We all left the restaurant and headed to our car. The motel was only a mile or so away. We decided to follow Jake so he could leave his car there and we would then go on a "sight seeing" tour of the countryside.

Once at the motel, Darla slid into the back seat next to Jake and I drove us out of the parking log headed out to find some back roads to explore while the two in the back became better "acquainted.

As soon as we got out of town Jake leaned over and kissed Darla long and passionately and wasted no time in getting his hands on her big firm tits, kneading and squeezing them thru her blouse and bra.

I saw her hand snake down and grab his big hard on thru his pants and began to rub up and down the shaft. He was moaning into her mouth as she rubbed and squeezed his cock. After a few more minutes of kissing, Darla pulled her mouth off his and whispered, loud enough for me to hear, for Jake to take his cock out for her.

He immediately obliged her and unhooking his pants, jerked the zipper down, raised his ass of the seat and pulled them down around his ankles. Darla took the shaft in her hand and gave it a hard squeeze while staring at it. His cock looked bigger in person than it did on his web cam and I think Darla was even a little surprised at the length and thickness of Jake's raging hard on.

She had a wicked grin on her face as she slowly but purposely stroked up and down the length of his big dick, it was almost as if she was studying it. "Oh baby, you have a nice cock!" she huskily whispered, again loud enough for my benefit. I had my rear view mirror angled just right to watch her small hand slide up and down his rock hard cock. His head was thrown against the back of the seat, eyes shut tight in pleasure as she worked on his meat. She slid up onto the seat resting on her knees before slowly bending down and licking around the head a few times, pulled the purplish head of his dick into her mouth.

She didn't bob her head up and down yet, but rather held it in her mouth using her experienced tongue to massage the velvety head of Jake's hard cock. He moaned loudly as she sucked his thick manhood.

It was getting dark outside, but still barely light enough for me to see what was happening in the back seat. I kept glancing back and forth from road to rearview mirror.

After a few more miles I noticed Darla's skirt up around her waist and Jake's hand was up under her, between her legs and busy rubbing her wet crack. I then saw a finger or two disappear up into her pussy as he started finger fucking her sopping hole. I saw his fingers glisten with her juice and knew she was hot and very excited.

Her ass began to involuntarily rotate around as his fingers must have felt good sliding in and out of her horny little cunt. She was still sucking Jake's cock but became more aggressive reaching between his legs to cup his huge ball sac in one hand while pumping his thick shaft with the other. He was moaning louder, eyes shut tight in deep concentration of the pleasure he was receiving from my wife's cock sucking.

Darla continued working on his dick for a few more minutes before pulling her mouth off and straddling his lap whispered to Jake "Put it in baby, I want to feel it inside of me." Reaching behind her, she pulled the thong of her panties out of the way and sank down onto Jake's hard cock with a thud. Jake grunted when he felt her tight, slippery cunt grip the shaft of his thick meat like a glove.

She eased her ass up the shaft about half way and then dropped herself down the length again and began to ride Jake's big dick as I drove down a deserted country road. He had his hands on her tits while she fucked his cock, her arms around his neck, her ass bouncing up and down in his lap while they both moaned and grunted in animalistic pleasure.

By now it was getting almost too dark to see what was happening and Darla sensing this, despite the moaning she was doing while fucking Jake, stopped bouncing and slowly eased off Jake's wet cock. Giggling she whispered to Jake, "We better cool off a little till we get back to the motel."

I took that as a signal to turn around heading back toward our motel. Darla straightened herself out and sat back down beside Jake. He pulled his pants back up and they both regained their composure while waiting for me to get back to our room.

Jake was telling Darla how much he had enjoyed the evening so far and how much he looked forward to getting her in the motel room! "Me too!" she giggled as I drove.

We arrived at the motel parking lot and not wanting to wait for an elevator, Jake and I followed Darla up the steps to our 3rd floor room. Darla teased us as we walked by pulling her skirt up as she climbed the steps so we could watch her beautiful firm ass bounce and jiggle. Jake grinned as she flaunted her goodies!

I unlocked the door and stepped in the room followed by the two hot lovers. I turned on the light in the little sink area but left the rest of the lights out. This was enough light for me to catch the action but not to interfere with Darla and Jake. Darla shut the door and immediately grabbed Jake pulling her to him and wrapped her arms around his neck kissing him passionately. Jake's hands rubbed down her back until reaching her ass. He pulled the hem of her skirt up exposing her ass to me and began to squeeze and rub it while they kissed.

She slightly spread her legs while grinding her thong covered crotch against his. I watched as he grabbed the waist band of her panties and slowly pulled them down. Darla stepped back long enough to let him pull them off before wrapping her arms around his neck again and glued her lips back to his. I knew their tongues were busy exploring each other's mouths.

Pulling her mouth from his, Darla led him over to the bed and sat down on the edge. He reached down and started unbuttoning her blouse. Pulling that off, he reached around and unclasped her bra slowly easing it off releasing Darla's big firm tits for him to knead and play with.

He bent down first taking one erect nipple between his lips and sucking on it before switching to the other one, gently licking, sucking and nibbling on her nipples while firmly holding her tits. She reached between his legs grabbing his hard cock and gave it a squeeze before undoing his pants and jerking them down. He stood up and took them off before resuming playing with her tits.

Darla's hand wrapped around his cock and started pumping on it while he was amusing himself with her nicely shaped hooters. I saw cum oozing from the tip of his thick cock and knew he was one horny bastard!

He was horny alright. Pulling his mouth off her tits, Jake eased Darla down on the bed, lying on her back he gently pulled her forward until her ass was almost off the bed and lining his cum oozing dick up with her juicy wet pussy, locked his arms behind her knees and rammed his cock home with one mighty shove. He groaned and Darla let out a loud grunt when his body slammed against hers. He started fucking her with long powerful strokes right off the bat! I knew he wouldn't be able to keep up this pace for long without blowing his wad! He was groaning and moaning louder each time he rammed he cock up my wife's hot pussy unmercifully. She was holding on for dear life, her arms wrapped around his neck while he pounded away.

"Oh fuck me, fuck me baby" Darla hissed at Jake while he continued ramming his thick pole up her cunt. Each time he pulled out I could see the shaft glisten with Darla's creamy pussy juice and knew she was really getting into his hard pumping.

I figured the way he was grunting and groaning while pounding Darla's sweet cunt that he was just about ready to lose it! Surprisingly however, all of a sudden he rammed it home one last time before easing the entire thing out and pulling Darla to her feet, spun her around and nudged her over. She rested her hands on the bed and spread her legs getting ready for Jake to slide his cock back up her hole.

Jake held his big, blood gorged cock in one hand, rubbed it up and down Darla's dripping wet crack before easing the head past the outer lips of her swollen cunt and gripping her by the waist, arched his ass forward and upward slamming the thick shaft deep up inside her balls deep. He fucked her in this position for a few minutes but this time, his strokes were less powerful. He would pull back till just the very tip of the big purplish knob was between Darla's stretched pussy lips and then ram it home, his balls slapping her crack. She would grunt loudly each time she felt his thick pole fill her completely as her ass jiggled against his stomach when he shoved forward.

Old Jake must have been trying to pace himself because when his grunts and moans got louder and his strokes started getting harder, he would ease up and pull his cock out of Darla.

He would then put her in another position, fucking her until it started feeling too good and he would have to pull out. He got on his back on the bed and pulled Darla on top so I could watch his thick cock stretch her pink little hole while she bounced up and down on it.

He had her in the middle of the room bent over holding on to one of the small table chairs while he fucked her from behind for a while. He then sat in the chair and had her straddle him, riding his cock some more.

He pushed her off and standing up, made her bend over and grab her ankles and rammed it in from behind, both of them grunting and groaning while he slammed his hard cock up her sloppy hole. I heard the sound of flesh slapping together as her ass bounced and jiggled each time his stomach smacked against it. His heavy ball sac swayed and slapped against her crack each time he thrust into her.

Finally his groaning became loud and intense and I knew this time he would surely blow his load! Gripping her tightly around the waist, he would pull back each time his ass shoved forward pinning her crack to the base of his big cock.

Darla began to urge him on, partly because she was horny and ready to get off herself and partly because her legs were probably getting tired. "Oh yea baby, fuck that cunt, ram it in, give that big cock to me, fuck me!" Darla was moaning and squealing at Jake fuck her.

"Ooooooohhhhhhh!" Darla let out a long low groan and hissed at Jake to "Oh God, fuck that hot cunt, fuck me, shoot your load baby!" "Give me that hot juice!"

I guess that was about all Jake could stand. He began to moan, almost yell as he fucked Darla with so much force he would almost knock her down each time he slammed that big monster home.

"Oh God, Oh God!" Jake started groaning "Here it comes baby, I'm cuuuuummming!" He slammed his throbbing cock in to the hilt and kept it buried up Darla's wide open pussy spewing his thick jizm deep up into her womb.

His ass muscles tensed and the relaxed each time he grunted and I knew streams of his thick hot spunk was filling my wife's pussy to overflowing. Darla jiggled and slowly rotated her ass around while Jake's cock emptied its pent up load into her.

He had a good firm grip on her waist while filling her up. His groaning became quieter, his jerking and shaking subsided and after a few minutes, his limp cock plopped out of Darla's well fucked cunt with a sucking noise. Gobs of thick white liquid immediately began to pour out of her stretched pussy splattering all over the rug between her legs.

Jake stood behind Darla watching the spunk he had just unloaded up Darla's cunt drain out for a few minutes. Darla knowing that men liked this strange ritual obliged him by staying in her bent over position trying to force as much jizm out as possible before straightening up and excusing herself to the bathroom.

She grinned and winked at me when she passed, going into the bathroom to clean up and hopefully get ready for another round of hot fucking! I went into the room and offered Jake a beer which I had put into the little refrigerator. He took it and sat in one of the little chairs, his semi hard cock dangling between his legs. Sweat was streaming off of his face and he was beet red from the workout.

"You okay?" I said looking at him as he sipped his beer.

He laughed, "Oh yea! I'm fine." "You sure have a sexy wife" he added grinning at me.

"She's just about too much for me to handle" Jake said as if apologizing. Then, almost as if he was already feeling guilty, "Are you sure this is okay with you?" Jake asked.

"Yea man, it's okay." "Darla told you that I was a voyeur, I enjoy watching her please other men." "I especially enjoy watching her being pleased as well."

Jake looked at me with apprehension. It was if he couldn't believe that a man with a wife that was as attractive, sexy and hot as Darla could even think of letting her fuck other men, much less watch!

I explained to him that our sex life is great and that watching her with other men just enhanced it that much more. About then Darla had come back into the room. She was naked from the waist up, but still had on her skirt, garter, hose and heels and looked sexy with that erotic glow she gets after just receiving a good fucking!

I handed Darla a beer before melting back into the shadows allowing them to cool off and hopefully get ready for some more passionate sex. Darla sat on the edge of the bed smiling at Jake and sipping her beer. "Enjoy that?" she giggled.

"Oh yea, I sure did!" Jake beamed. "That was fantastic."

"Hope you're not done yet" Darla said with that wicked little grin of hers. "The night is still young," she added.

Jake smiled and assured her that he wasn't done yet. They both sipped their beer continuing to cool off.

Darla finished hers first and slowly rising to her feet walked over to Jake, leaned down and gave him a long kiss before dropping to her knees and without hesitation, grabbed his flaccid cock and pulled it into her mouth. She began to suck on it, slowly at first, but hard enough to cause Jake to moan. She cupped his balls in one hand, the thick shaft with the other and sucked, stroked and squeezed until he was hard again.

Jake threw his head back enjoying Darla's expert sucking and stroking, his hard cock growing bigger under her tender care. She sucked a while longer before standing back up, turning with her back to him, reached underneath, grabbed his cock and slowly squatted down, lining the head up with her wet slit.

She sank down on his rigid pole engulfing the whole thing with ease. Her cunt was sopping wet and dripping juice all over Jake's thick cock. I noticed it covered with her slimy juice each time she would raise her ass up slightly before dropping back down. She then leaned forward forcing his cock to glide into her well lubed pussy at a different angle which, from the look on Jake's face, knew it felt good to him.

Darla leaned all the way forward now and braced herself by placing her hands on the floor. Jake was holding on to her waist while she gyrated a bounced her ass up and down on his lap.