Confessions of a Dick Flasher Ch. 02

Story Info
Robert dick flashed his future mother-in-law his naked dick.
4.8k words
4.46
3.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confessions of a Dick Flasher, #02

Dick flashing unsuspecting women for their reactions to seeing his naked, erect prick.

My first unintentional dick flash turned into a sexual fetish of deliberately flashing my naked cock to unsuspecting women. I, Robert, dick flashed my girlfriend's mother, my future mother-in-law quite by accident. She was the beginning of my deliberate dick flashing experiences.

Author's Note:

This story is dedicated to Robert for allowing me to write his dick flashing story.

F F F

Confessions of a Dick Flasher continued from chapter 01:

Some of my favorite places to flash are in co-ed dressing rooms with curtains at a department store, that is if you can still find one. Most of the dressing rooms now have doors instead of curtains. As long as the woman across from you is alone and not with her sister, her mother, or her friend, she'll not only look at you flash her your naked cock but also, she'll stare at your naked prick.

Moreover, surprising but true, more often than not, by leaving her curtain partially opened while dressing or undressing, she'll return the favor of you flashing her with her flashing you. How about that? Try it for yourself, if you don't believe me.

Another thing that I dared myself to do, a bold move of exhibitionism, I asked my mother, June, to come into the dressing room with me to give me her opinion when I'm trying on bathing suits. Having already dick flashed dozens of unsuspecting women, it was about time that I dick flashed my mother. I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my naked prick. Would she look? Would she stare? Or would she look away in moral indignation.

As if she was a man about to be party to a live peep show, instead of denying my naked request, surprising me, she smiled while accompanying me inside of the dressing room. While she sat on the bench, instead of facing the mirror, making sure that she got a good, long look, I turned to face her as I undressed. Already having an erection, I was sexually excited about flashing my 46-year-old mother.

As if I was doing a striptease for her at a CFNM (clothed female nude male) strip club, I removed my shoes, my pants, and my underwear in front of my mother to try on bathing suits. Unembarrassed and unashamed, my fully erect cock stuck straight out as if pointing at her. In the way that I stared at her big breasts through her blouse and bra, my mother stared at my big dick. I never had as much fun trying on bathing suits with my mother.

Even more unbelievable, she returned the favor of my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism by allowing me to come into the dressing room with her for me to give her my opinion while she tried on bikinis. While sitting on the bench staring up at her through the mirrored dressing room, I watched her unbutton and remove her blouse. I watched her unbutton, unzip, and remove her short skirt in front of me, her 22-year-old son.

Then, reaching around herself, I watched her unhook her bra, remove her bra straps from her shoulders, and remove her arms from her bra straps. My mother was topless. I stared at her big, naked breasts and her dark pink, erect nipples. As if examining her breasts for lumps, she turned one way before turning the other way while feeling her breasts. Seemingly embarrassed to face me, I stared at her naked breasts in the mirror.

Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, I watched as she slowly removed her panties. In the way that I was naked in front of my mother in the dressing room, she was naked in the dressing room and in front of me. I stared at her shapely, naked ass. I stared at her bushy, brown pussy. I stared at my mother's beautiful, naked body.

I watched her try on six, sexy bikinis. Removing one to try on another, again and again, I gave her my opinion on each one. Finally, based on my suggestions, she purchased two bikinis and, based on my mother's suggestion, I purchased two bathing suits. That was the most fun that I ever had with my mother while in a dressing room.

F F F

Confession of a Dick Flasher, Chapter 02:

Unintentionally, I dick flashed my girlfriend's single mother, Doris, my future mother-in-law, my naked, erect prick.

The first time that I dick flashed a woman was when I stayed overnight at my girlfriend's house. I had too much to drink. My future 46-year-old mother-in-law, Doris, had a 45th birthday party for her best friend, Gloria. Not knowing how to dance but, with me the only man at the party, somehow, I danced with all of the six forty-something-year-old women at the party.

While my girlfriend was drunk and passed out sleeping on the couch, I remember that they enjoyed pressing their big breasts against my muscular chest while slow dancing with me. Some of them even kissed me on the lips while dancing. One of them even parted my lips and French kissed me while reaching down to feel my growing erection through my jeans. Not wanting to regret not taking the sexual opportunity, they even allowed me to cup their asses through their short skirts and feel their big breasts through their blouses and bras.

Not a legal age to drink at the time, I was 18 years old, almost 19 years old. After all the guests left, Doris helped her daughter, my girlfriend, Darlene, to bed in her room. I went to bed in the guest bedroom. Only when I awoke to pee, still a bit groggy and still inebriated, and with everything so unfamiliar, I had no idea where I was. My morning wood was huge. I needed to find a bathroom.

Moreover, I was naked. Something that I don't remember doing but I stripped off my clothes before going to bed. I opened my bedroom door, silently walked down the hall in the dark, found the bathroom, and peed while naked. Glad that I peed in the bathroom and not in a closet, I wiped myself and flushed the toilet. Then, when I emerged from the bathroom, I saw Doris in the kitchen cleaning up. Forgetting that I was naked, with it not even crossing my mind, I walked in the kitchen.

"Hi Doris," I said as if I was fully dressed. "I awakened not knowing where I was," I said with a yawn and a little laugh while rubbing my eyes.

She turned to acknowledge my presence. She surprised me as much as she must have sexually excited me. Had I known that I was naked in front of my future mother-in-law, I would have covered my nakedness with my hand and quickly retreated back to the guest bedroom.

As if she disbelieved her eyes, she turned her head again to look at me while still standing with her back to me at the kitchen sink. Instead of looking at me shocked and even screaming, she didn't admonish me for entering her kitchen without my clothes. Instead of not looking, or turning away in embarrassment, she didn't tell me that I was naked.

She put down her dishtowel and turned to face me. As if she had never seen a naked prick before, she smiled while staring down at my naked prick. In the way that I stared at all that I could see through her sheer and sexy, nearly see-through, low-cut nightgown, she stared at my naked prick before staring up at me with a big smile. She continually looked up at my face before staring down at my naked cock.

Surprising the both of us, when I watched her big, brown nipples instantly erect, and with my girlfriend's mother a good-looking woman, her stare gave me an instant erection. Masturbating over that day that unintentionally I exposed myself to my girlfriend's mother, I can't count how many times I masturbated over Doris seeing my naked, erect prick. My first-time dick flashing an unsuspecting woman, I still can't believe that I had dick flashed my future mother-in-law.

Once I had an erection, no longer unable to notice, I knew that I was naked. I couldn't believe that I stood naked in front of my girlfriend's mother with a big and hard erection. Yet, unbelievably, no doubt, because of the favorable reaction of my girlfriend's mother to seeing my naked prick, I didn't care that I was naked in front of her. With her continually staring at my cock, I felt comfortable standing in front of her without my clothes.

Obviously sexually excited with a huge erection, I enjoyed exposing myself to Doris. I enjoyed being naked in front of her. Matter of fact, Doris saw me without my clothes before Darlene saw me without my clothes. In the way that she continued staring at my naked prick, I wondered if she'd wrap her hand around my big dick and stroke me.

'How hot would it be to get a hand job from my girlfriend's mother,' I thought?

Moreover, my excuse, I was still a little bit drunk from drinking at the party last night. Once I realized that I was naked in front of Doris, instead of covering my nakedness with my hand, I was sexually excited. Not helping but encouraging me to continue exposing myself to her, she continued staring at my naked, erect prick as much as I stared at all that I could see of her sexy and shapely body through her nightgown.

F F F

Years later when I think about it, I can't believe that I stood in the kitchen doorway naked while still inebriated. With Doris standing six feet from me, unbelievably, we talked for twenty minutes. Instead of looking away from me with embarrassment and shame, she stared at me with sexual arousal. Again, with her able to put a stop to it, she didn't tell me that I was naked. All she did was to stare at my erect, naked prick while I stared at all that I could see through her sheer and sexy, low-cut nightgown.

Clearly, not imagining that I'd be up at this hour, she was wearing a short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgown without having the modesty to wear a robe over it. I could clearly see through her nightgown as if she was naked, too. The more that I saw of Doris's nearly naked body, the bigger and harder my prick became. Like mother, like daughter, Doris had big breasts.

I love big, breasted women, especially big breasted, older women. With me a testosterone filled, horny, young man, unable to stop myself from staring, I saw the shape and the size of her big breasts. I saw her symmetrical, brown areolas, and her big, brown erect nipples that erected as soon as she saw me walk in the kitchen naked. When she stood at the kitchen sink with her back to me, I saw the shape and the size of her nearly naked ass as well as her ass crack, too.

Then, when she turned to face me, her eyes bulged out of her head and her jaw dropped. Unable to stop staring at all that she was showing me in the way that she couldn't stop staring at all that I was showing her, I saw the patch of her bushy, brown pussy. I'll be masturbating over seeing her nearly naked breasts, her nearly naked pussy, and her nearly naked ass later. Something that I've never forgotten and have masturbated over for years, I saw my future mother-in-law as if she was naked. I'll be masturbating over seeing Darlene's nearly naked mother for the rest of my life.

F F F

Once we finished talking, she escorted me back to bed. Interestingly enough, I must have made her sexually aroused because she immediately and deliberately returned my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism. With the back of her short nightgown rising up with her to expose her naked ass, she walked ahead of me to lean at the waist to fix the strewn covers on my bed.

Tempted to lift the back of her nightgown and fuck her from behind, I stared at Doris's naked ass and the back of her glistening, brown pussy. Never did I imagine seeing so much of my girlfriend's nearly naked mother. No doubt, never did she think she'd ever be seeing her daughter's boyfriend naked. As much as I enjoyed seeing so much of her naked body through her nightgown, I'm sure she enjoyed seeing my naked, erect prick.

Then, when I climbed in bed, while moving the covers over me, she brushed my erect cock with the side of her hand. Leaving her hand there longer than necessary, I couldn't believe Doris touched my cock. I wondered if she deliberately touched my erect prick or accidentally touched my big dick. I only wished that she would have wrapped her long, manicured fingers around my big prick and stroked me. I would have loved her to give me a hand job.

Beyond sexually excited flashing Doris my naked cock, not wanting to regret this missed sexual opportunity, surprising myself for doing so, with her fixing the covers, I took her by her wrist and pulled her hand to me. I hoped she'd take the not-so-subtle hint and wrap her fingers around my big dick. Instead of pulling her hand away, she surprised me.

Something that I've masturbated over dozens of times, my girlfriend's mother took me in her soft and warm hand. I pushed the cover down to give Doris a closeup view of my naked prick and testicles. Then, I watched my girlfriend's mother stare at my naked prick while slowly stroking me to a bigger and harder erection. I couldn't believe that Darlene's mother leaned over me while giving me a hand job.

Something that my modestly moral and virgin girlfriend had yet to do, I couldn't believe her mother gave me a hand job. While she leaned over me to stroke my cock, daring myself to do so, I felt and fondled her nearly naked breasts through her nightgown. Then, taking the chance that she wouldn't swat my hand away, admonish me, and/or stop stroking me, I stuck my horny hand down her open nightgown top.

If it was enough that she was masturbating me, I felt Doris's big, naked tits. I fondled her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. I pinched her nipples. I pulled her nipples. I twisted her nipples. I turned her nipples. Then, I sat up, removed her huge breasts from her nightgown, and took her nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other. I sucked my future mother-in-law's nipples while she continued stroking my prick.

F F F

Pushing the magic button by fingering and sucking her nipples, instead of stopping me, I had sexually aroused her. Not pushing her naked breasts back in her nightgown, she left them out for me to touch them, feel them, and fondle them. As I continued having my wicked, sexual way with her huge breasts and erect nipples, she shocked me as much as she sexually excited me.

She leaned down to me and took my stiff prick in her mouth. She sucked me while stroking me. Something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, Doris gave me my first blowjob.

Again, something my girlfriend had yet to do, I couldn't believe that her MILF of a mother was blowing me. My future mother-in-law was giving me a blowjob. Doris was sucking my cock. Then, she surprised me by what she said next.

"Cum, Robert. Cum," she whispered. "Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum," she whispered. "Cum in the mouth of your girlfriend's mother," she whispered with a dirty, little laugh.

As soon as she told me to cum in her mouth, I put a gentle hand to her brunette, pretty head. I humped her mouth. I fucked her face.

Obediently obeying her, I ejaculated a huge load of cum in Doris's mouth. Instead of turning her head away, and instead of spitting out my cum, I watched her swallow my cum. Then, when she removed the pressure of her lips from my erect prick, I exploded a second load of cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Again, something else that I had yet to give my girlfriend, I gave Darlene's mother a cum bath.

"Oh, Robert, you've made quite the mess of me," she said with a dirty laugh.

She wiped her face with some tissues. Then, she leaned down and kissed me on the lips and parted my lips with her tongue. Doris French kissed me.

After she saw my naked prick, and stroked my erect dick, she sucked my cock. While allowing me to have my wicked, sexual way with her big, naked breasts and her erect nipples, the next time that I stayed overnight, I couldn't wait to make love to Doris. I couldn't wait to fuck my girlfriend's mother. I couldn't wait to return the favor of her blowing me by giving her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

"Good night," she said, turning off my bedroom light.

F F F

Remembering all that I did the next day, I couldn't believe that I allowed my future mother-in-law to see me naked. I couldn't believe that she not only looked at my erect, naked prick but also, she stared at my erect, naked prick. I couldn't believe that I felt her big breast through her nightgown. I couldn't believe she moved her hand beneath the covers and wrapped her fingers around my hard cock.

She stroked my naked cock while allowing me to have my sexual way with her big, naked tits and erect nipples. She blew me, allowed me to cum in her mouth, and swallowed my cum. She allowed me to cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. I couldn't believe she allowed me to give her a cum bath. Finally, she kissed me goodnight on the lips, parted my lips with her tongue, and French kissed me.

From that day forward, that wasn't the first time that I flashed Doris and she flashed me. While I stood on the front porch waiting for Darlene to come outside, I heard a noise at Doris's bedroom window. When I turned to look, my future mother-in-law fixed her blinds that had fallen.

Acting as if she was unaware that I was on the front porch staring at all that she was showing and all that I was seeing, she stood on a stepstool facing me while naked. Doris was naked. I couldn't believe my eyes. I saw my girlfriend's MILF of a mother without her clothes.

Returning my exhibitionism with her exhibitionism, pretending that she was unaware that I stood on the porch facing her, I saw her naked breasts and her naked pussy. I saw Doris naked. She quickly reinstalled the blind and closed the blind slats. Our little secret, just as she never spoke a word of masturbating me and blowing me, I never spoke a word of seeing her naked. Only, unbeknownst to me, while she never told her daughter what sexually happened between us, she told all of her friends.

F F F

With me now having a sexual fan club, Doris told all of her forty-something-year-old horny friends that she saw my naked prick, stroked my naked prick, and sucked my big dick. Every time one of her friends visited when I was there with my girlfriend, they looked at me as if they expected me to flash them my naked cock in the way that I flashed my girlfriend's mother my big dick. Then, instead of me flashing them, they flashed me.

They sat across from me with their knees parted enough to continually give me an upskirt peek of their white panties, their pussy mounds, their camel toe, their pussy slits, and their patches of pubic hair. While leaning forward to sip their wine, they gave me down blouse views of their long lines of sexy cleavage and their low-cut bras. Then, during the summer, with my girlfriend out shopping with her friends, I played Marco Polo with Doris and some of her friends.

Of course, they were all in their bikinis. Of course, with our eyes closed while playing the game, I touched and felt as many of their breasts, asses, and pussies through their bathing suit as much as they groped my cock through my bathing suit. All of us had too much to drink. Then, when I climbed out of the pool and stood on the patio, one of Doris's friends pulled my bathing suit down to my ankles to expose my naked prick to every woman at the party.

Returning the favor, before pulling up my bathing suit, I lifted up her bikini top to expose her naked breasts. Then, every woman at the party removed their tops. Following their lead, I removed my bathing suit. Doris's friends touched, felt, and stroked my cock as much as I touched, felt, and fondled their naked breasts. One of the women even took me in her mouth and briefly sucked me while stroking me.

That was the beginning of me continuing to flash unsuspecting women, especially older women. I loved showing my erect, naked prick to unsuspecting women. Whether they looked or stared at me with sexual arousal, or looked away in embarrassment and shame, I loved seeing their reactions to seeing my naked prick. Only, these women were as unsuspecting as all the other women that I'd soon be flashing. They were all forty-something-year-old sexually frustrated whores.

12