Confessions of a Dick Flasher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F F F

Over the years, I lost count how many times I flashed my mother-in-law. I lost count how many times that I masturbated over Doris staring at my naked, erect prick. I lost count of how many times I masturbated over her stroking me and sucking me. I lost count how many times I masturbated over seeing my girlfriend's mother naked. Something that I'll be masturbating over for the rest of my life, I loved seeing her big tits and her bushy, brown pussy.

I dated her daughter for several years before we married. Whenever I came over Darlene's house and I was alone with her mother, our dirty, little secret, Doris flashed me. With her sitting across from me and never wearing panties at home, she parted her knees enough to give me a continual up housecoat view of her naked pussy. Then, when leaning over me to serve me coffee or food, she gave me a down housecoat of her naked breasts.

She always wore housecoats. Only, continually flashing me her long, sexy line cleavage she never buttoned the top, two buttons of her housecoat. Moreover, she never buttoned the button beneath her breasts. She always flashed me the side of her naked breasts.

Further, with her housecoats nearly completely unbuttoned, she never buttoned the button by her pussy. When Darlene was around she kept her hand in her lap, closed her knees, and sat like a lady. As soon as she wasn't around, she continually flashed me her naked, brown, bushy pussy. I lost count how many times I saw my mother-in-law's naked breasts and her naked pussy. I lost count how many times I masturbated over seeing so much of my mother-in-law's naked body.

F F F

Wherever we went, with her daughter devotedly dependent on her mother, Doris traveled with us. One time we stayed in a hotel, the last room available that only had one king-sized bed. My wife and mother went to bed early while I stayed up late. Then, when I finally was ready for bed, she spooned her daughter. The only room for me was next to Doris.

When I pulled back the covers to get in bed, her nightgown was above her waist. I stared at my mother-in-law's naked ass. Before climbing in bed beside her, I felt her naked ass. Then, I climbed in bed beside her, removed my naked prick from my pee hole, and rested it between her ass cheeks. Not stopping there, with her sleeping or pretending to be asleep, not swatting my horny hand away, I felt her nightgown breast and fingered her erect nipple all night.

When we traveled to California together to visit her sister and her niece, I slept in the living room. With me the only man in the house, I removed my cock from my pajama pee hole and stroked myself to an erection. Then, I pushed the covers off of me while pretending that I was hot while sleeping.

With everyone in the kitchen talking, my mother-in-law came into the living room and saw my naked, erect prick. With my eyes slitted open enough to watch her, she stared at my big dick as if she had never seen my naked cock before. She returned to the kitchen and must have told her sister that I was exposed. Her sister, Elizabeth, walked in the living room and saw my naked prick, too.

Then, her 25-year-old daughter, Janet, came into the living room and saw my naked prick also. Finally, the upstairs neighbor opened the front door, and with me facing her, she saw my naked prick, too. A successful day of flashing, I flashed four women my erect, naked cock that day, my mother-in-law, her sister, her daughter, and the upstairs neighbor. Finally, Darlene came into the room and pulled the covers over me.

F F F

Another time my mother-in-law flashed me was when she climbed up to the roof. We had a flat roof with a ladder and door that opened from the ceiling. On her way down the ladder, her housecoat caught a nail. She screamed for my help.

When I went there, while wondering if she was deliberately flashing me, her housecoat was bunched around beneath her armpits. She was naked. While helping to free her, and with her not stopping me, I felt her naked ass, fingered her naked pussy, and fondled her naked breasts while pinching, pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

"Oh, my God, Robert. Don't do that. I'm your wife's mother," she said with a dirty laugh while feigning her embarrassment and shame.

Continuing to touch her and feel her, I continued fondling her big breasts while pinching, pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

"I'm sorry, Doris, but I can't help myself from touching, feeling you, and fondling your naked body," I said. "I love your big tits and your shapely ass."

I freed her housecoat and helped her down the ladder. Then, daring myself to do so, I pushed down my pajama bottoms. Giving her a not so subtle hint, I put a gentle hand to her shoulder. I watched her move to her knees.

Unbelievably, as if I was her lover instead of her son-in-law, she took me in her hand and while staring up at me. Then, she took me in her mouth. My mother-in-law blew me again. My wife's mother sucked my cock. I put a gentle hand behind her head. I humped her mouth and fucked her face. It didn't take me long to cum in her mouth and she swallowed my cum.

F F F

Her shower had a window that faced the back porch. When she showered she left the bottom of the window open a few inches to let out the steam. I'd stand on the back porch watching my mother-in-law shower while masturbating myself.

Yet, except for the one times when she stroked me and sucked me, I was reluctant to cross the line by having sexual intercourse with my wife's mother. I lost count how many times that I masturbated over seeing, touching, and feeling Doris's naked ass, tits, and pussy. Eventually, we had sex.

I made love to her. She made love to me. I fucked her. She fucked me. I masturbated and ate her cunt and she blew me again, allowed me to cum in her mouth, and swallowed my cum. I nearly had as much sex with my wife's mother as I had with my wife.

When I wasn't having sex with my wife or with her mother, I continued dick flashing unsuspecting women. I successfully dick flashed every woman that I know. Without being reported to the police and being arrested for indecent exposure, I dick flashed dozens of women that I didn't know.

To be continued...

12