Confessions of a Dick Flasher Ch. 03

Story Info
Dick flashing my sister-in-law, Kathy, & her mother, Connie.
4.8k words
4.68
2.9k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confession of a Dick Flasher, #03

Daring himself to do so, Robert dick flashed his sister-in-law, Kathy, and her mother, Connie.

Author's Note:

This story is dedicated to Robert for allowing me to write his dick flashing story.

F F F

Confessions of a Dick Flasher continued from chapter 02:

Another time my mother-in-law flashed me was when she climbed up to the roof. We had a flat roof with a ladder and door that opened from the ceiling. On her way down the ladder, her housecoat caught a nail. She screamed for my help.

When I went there, while wondering if she was deliberately flashing me, her housecoat was bunched around beneath her armpits. She was naked. While helping to free her, and with her not stopping me, I felt her naked ass, fingered her naked pussy, and fondled her naked breasts while pinching, pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

"Oh, my God, Robert. Don't do that. I'm your wife's mother," she said with a dirty laugh while feigning her embarrassment and shame.

Continuing to touch her and feel her, I continued fondling her big breasts while pinching, pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

"I'm sorry, Doris, but I can't help myself from touching, feeling you, and fondling your naked body," I said. "I love your big tits and your shapely ass."

I freed her housecoat and helped her down the ladder. Then, daring myself to do so, I pushed down my pajama bottoms. Giving her a not-so-subtle hint, I put a gentle hand to her shoulder. I watched her move to her knees.

Unbelievably, as if I was her lover instead of her son-in-law, she took me in her hand and while staring up at me. Then, she took me in her mouth. My mother-in-law blew me again. My wife's mother sucked my cock. I put a gentle hand behind her head. I humped her mouth and fucked her face. It didn't take me long to cum in her mouth and she swallowed my cum.

F F F

Her shower had a window that faced the back porch. When she showered, she left the bottom of the window open a few inches to let out the steam. I'd stand on the back porch watching my mother-in-law shower while masturbating myself.

Yet, except for the one time when she stroked me and sucked me, I was reluctant to cross the line by having sexual intercourse with my wife's mother. I lost count how many times that I masturbated over seeing, touching, and feeling Doris's naked ass, tits, and pussy. Eventually, we had sex.

I made love to her. She made love to me. I fucked her. She fucked me. I masturbated her, ate her cunt, and she blew me again. She allowed me to cum in her mouth, and she swallowed my cum. I nearly had as much sex with my wife's mother as I had with my wife.

When I wasn't having sex with my wife or with her mother, I continued dick flashing unsuspecting women. I successfully dick flashed every woman that I know. Without being reported to the police and being arrested for indecent exposure, I dick flashed dozens of women that I didn't know.

F F F

Confession of a Dick Flasher, Chapter 03:

Returning the favor of my exhibitionism with their exhibitionism, daring myself to do so when we were at the beach, I dick flashed my sister-in-law, Kathy, and her mother, Connie.

Some of the best sex that I ever had in my life, something that I never expected would happen, I had a seven-year, sexual affair with my sister-in-law, Kathy. She gave me the best, long, wet, French kisses. No comparison to my cold wife, I've never had better sexual intercourse than I had with her. She gave me the best blowjobs.

She kissed me romantically. She kissed me as if she loved me. No one came close to kissing me in the way that she kissed me. Surprisingly, able to keep it as our dirty, secret, no one suspected us having sex. We were careful. In hindsight, I loved her and she loved me.

Always together with my wife and her husband not wanting to bowl, Kathy and I joined a bowling league. We made out in the car after bowling. With neither my wife nor her husband wanting to go shopping, we went shopping together. We made out in the car after shopping. When I wasn't bowling or shopping with my sister-in-law, we played card games and board games, something else that our spouses didn't enjoy doing, we loved playing games.

Making it easier for us to be sexually intimate, we lived in the same three-family house. My mother-in-law, Doris, lived on the first floor, I lived on the second floor with my wife, Darlene, and Kathy lived on the third floor with her husband, my wife's brother, my brother-in-law, Jimmy. With my wife and her husband leaving the house for work, Kathy and I worked from home.

When I wasn't dick flashing my mother-in-law, Doris, I dick flashed my sister-in-law, Kathy. When I wasn't flashing Doris or Kathy, while making my dick flashes appear accidental by wearing a robe with nothing underneath and that didn't close all the way, I dick flashed any female who knocked on my front door. When I wasn't wearing my short bathrobe, I wore my pajama bottoms without underwear.

When not wearing my pajama bottoms, I wore my short bathrobe with nothing underneath. Buying a size too small, my bathrobe never completely closed all the way. Making my dick flash appear accidental, my bathrobe continually opened when I sat, stood, or leaned over a woman that I wanted to flash while pouring her coffee or hot water for tea.

F F F

Not wanting to be reported to the police and arrested for indecent exposure, I took care who I flashed whenever I dick flashed unsuspecting women. I never flashed anyone who was under the age of 18-years-old. If I didn't know how old they were, I asked them how old they were.

I made my dick flashing appear accidental and unintentional. One of my favorite, dick flashes was when a woman rang my doorbell or knocked at my front door, and my dog, a Rat terrier named Polo, ran to the door, and barked. Saving her from my dog, as soon as I opened the door, I picked up the dog and deliberately caught the corner of my bathrobe between me and the dog.

Then, while holding the dog in my arms, when I raised the dog higher, I raised my bathrobe, too. Making my dick flash appear accidental, I deliberately dick flashed the woman at the door. Exposed, my cock, my testicles, and my pubic hair were all clearly visible to the woman.

I lost count how many unsuspecting women I flashed by merely lifting my dog along with my bathrobe. The best part of flashing women my naked cock was their reactions. While I pretended that I didn't know that I was exposed, most women looked at my naked prick. Some of the women stared at my exposed cock with their eyes bulging and their mouths hanging open. A rarity in their reaction to seeing my big, naked dick, other women looked away and/or walked away from my front door.

Interestingly enough, something that I never expected, the women who stared the hardest and the longest were older women. Women my mother's age, in their forties, and older women my grandmother's age in their sixties. Fifty-something-year-old women seemed to be the horniest. They stared the longest and the hardest as if they had never seen a naked prick before. Sexually exciting me, older women loved seeing my naked cock.

Younger women and women my age stared, but not as hard and as long as the older women stared at my sudden nudity. I had a much better chance of having sex with a woman, whether she was younger or older, if she was alone. If she came to my door with a friend, they stared, they laughed, and they'd walk away. If she appeared at my door alone, she'd stare at all that I was showing and even entered my apartment when I invited her inside.

Helping me to flash, I left a stack of photos on the coffee table. I knew that curious women would look through the photos as soon as I left the room. As soon as they looked at several photos in the stack, I wondered how they'd react when they saw a half dozen photos of me naked.

I had photos of me with an erection. I knew as they saw my big, naked, erect prick that they'd stare. I knew that as soon as they saw my big dick that they'd be horny.

F F F

Yet, this story isn't only about me being an exhibitionist and a dick flasher. After having dick flashed my mother-in-law, Doris, numerous times, too many times to count, this story is about dick flashing my sexy sister-in-law, Kathy, and her MILF of a mother, Connie. Of the dozens of unsuspecting women that I dick flashed over the years, they were two of my best and most memorable dick flashes. I still masturbate over having dick flashed my sexy sister-in-law and her MILF of a mother.

Just as I've lost count how many times that I dick flashed my mother-in-law, I've lost count how many times I masturbated over dick flashing my sister-in-law. Even though I only dick flashed Kathy's mother once, for a woman to make my best dick flashing list, she must participate in my flashing by flashing me. I only flashed her mother, Connie, one time at the beach, but it was memorable enough to make my best, dick flashing list.

Forbidden sex started when I deliberately flashed my unsuspecting sister-in-law my naked, erect prick. Making my flash appear accidental even though it was deliberately done, I pretended that I didn't know that she had walked in the backdoor and made herself comfortable on a kitchen chair while facing the hall. In direct view of my sister-in-law, as nervous as I was sexually excited, I emerged from the bathroom naked after taking my shower.

Knowing she was there waiting for me to leave the bathroom after my shower, acting surprised to see her, I entered the kitchen without my clothes. As soon as I saw her, I ran back to the bathroom to get a towel to wrap around me. Before entering the kitchen, and covering myself with a towel, I stroked myself to an erection.

Daring myself to flash her again by dropping my towel, I needed to make my towel drop appear accidental. I didn't want to ruin the great relationship that we had. Yet, with her entering the unlocked back door, and with her hearing the shower, I wondered if she was hoping that I'd emerge from the bathroom naked. I wondered if she wanted to see my naked cock as much as I wanted to show her my naked prick.

F F F

"Hi Kathy. Sorry about that. I'm so embarrassed," I said. "I didn't know you were here. I'm sorry again. I can't believe you saw me naked," I said.

She laughed.

"Don't worry. It happened so fast that I didn't see anything," she said while giving me a sexy smile.

I nodded my head and returned her smile with my smile.

"I didn't hear you come in. I'm glad you helped yourself to a cup of coffee. I made it before taking a shower."

Then, when I reached up over her to get a coffee mug for myself in the cabinet behind her, inhaling while stretching over her, I allowed my towel to slowly fall to my feet. I deliberately exposed myself to her again. I allowed my towel to slowly fall to my feet.

Standing a mere foot from my sexy sister-in-law, I was naked. My naked, erect prick nearly slapped her across her face. Surprising me, she touched my erect cock with her hand when pushing it away from her face.

"Jesus Robert. You almost stuck that thing in my mouth," she said with a dirty laugh while never removing her eyes from my erect, naked prick.

Then, she looked up at me before staring down at my penis again.

"You have a huge cock. You have a bigger dick than Jimmy's cock," she said with another laugh.

I quickly leaned down, grabbed my towel, and wrapped it around me.

"Oops," I said. "Sorry. I'm so embarrassed," I said while feigning my embarrassment. "I can't believe you saw me naked," I said with a nervous, little laugh.

Instead of looking away, Kathy laughed while continuing to stare at my erect, naked prick until I covered it with my towel. Clearly, she enjoyed seeing my cock. Betraying her look of shocked embarrassment, I watched a flash of sexual arousal betrayed her face.

I excused myself to put on some clothes. Sexually excited by her reaction of staring at my prick, I couldn't wait to masturbate later over dick flashing my sister-in-law not once but twice. I'll be masturbating over Kathy seeing my naked cock every morning and every night.

F F F

Later that day, something we always did, we talked out in the back hall. She hung over the banister while looking down at me while I stared up at her. She usually wore jeans when talking to me. This time, she was only dressed in her short nightgown.

When I looked up, with her leaning against the banister while staring down at me, I could clearly see up her nightgown and she wasn't wearing panties. I saw her brown, bushy, naked pussy. Returning the favor of flashing her my naked prick, she flashed me her naked pussy. I couldn't believe that I saw my sister-in-law's naked cunt. After deliberately dick flashing me, I wondered if she had deliberately flashed me her pussy.

As shocked as I was sexually excited, unable to wrap my horny head around it, I couldn't believe that I saw Kathy's naked cunt. If it wasn't enough that I had flashed my sister-in-law my naked prick, I couldn't believe that she flashed me, her brother-in-law, her naked pussy. While hoping that my sister-in-law would continually return the flashing favor, after having flashed my mother-in-law and her flashing me, I looked forward to flashing Kathy while she flashed me.

'Wow,' I thought! 'I can't believe that I saw Kathy's naked pussy.'

Long before we had sex, sexually teasing one another, we continued flashing one another. Having broken the ice with us flashing each other, our flashing escalated from there. With my wife and her husband working, one hot, summer day, we went to the beach together.

Accustomed to traveling with my wife's mother in tow, Kathy invited her mother along with us to the beach. After having dick flashed my wife's mother so many times, and having already dick flashed Kathy numerous times, I dared myself to dick flash Kathy's mother, Connie, too. I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my naked prick.

The beach was the perfect opportunity to dick flash them both. In the way that I was sexually excited as I was nervous the first time that I dick flashed my sister-in-law, I was as sexually excited as I was nervous to expose myself to Kathy's mother. In the way that her daughter stared at my naked prick, I wondered if her mother would stare at my naked prick.

F F F

Before the crowds arrived, a long walk but worth it, we picked a spot at the end of the beach that was deserted. Biding my time, I waited for them to walk down to the water. When they walked down to the water, with their backs turned to me, two for one, I removed my cock from the netting of my bathing suit briefs. Again, daring myself to do so, I was so sexually excited to dick flash Connie. Even if she didn't look or stare and looked away instead, I'll be masturbating tonight over dick flashing her mother.

I deliberately parked at the end of the beach. With no one around where we were sitting, while keeping my eye on Kathy and her mother wading in the water, I quickly stroked myself to a big and hard erection. I was ready to not only expose my naked prick to my twenty-four-year-old sister-in-law again but also to expose myself to her forty-eight-year-old mother.

Acting as if I was unaware that I was exposed, when I raised my knees, nearly the full length of my naked, erect prick stuck out of my bathing suit. Hoping that she would, but not really expecting her to do so, I hoped that Kathy would reach out and touch my cock. I hoped she'd stroke me in front of her mother while her mother watched.

Hoping that she would, I hoped that Connie would reach out and touch my cock. I'd love her to stroke my prick in front of her daughter while she watched, too. I'd love for mother and daughter to masturbate me.

As soon as they walked closer to me, they stopped talking. Immediately, they saw my erect, naked cock sticking out the leg of my bathing suit at the same time. Instead of not looking, or looking away, they stared at my naked, erect prick.

They even spread out a blanket by my feet and made themselves comfortable while staring up at my naked cock. I couldn't believe that I had not only flashed my sister-in-law again and her mother but also that they stared at my naked cock. Their stares continued to make my cock grow bigger and harder.

F F F

With them both giving me the reaction that I had hoped to receive, I couldn't wait to masturbate over flashing Kathy and her mother, Connie. While staring up at me and my errant cock, I stared down at them. Kathy worked at a woman's clothing store.

She bought clothes with her discount. She and her mother both wore the same one-piece bathing suits but in different colors. As soon as they squatted down on the towel to spread it out, the tops of their bathing suits fell open enough to expose their naked breasts to me. Cock for tits, while they stared at my exposed prick, I stared at their exposed tits and erect nipples.

Returning the favor of my exhibitionism with their exhibitionism, seemingly, they were unaware that they were exposed or were they? I wondered if they were deliberately exposing their naked breasts to me in the way that I was exposing my naked cock to them. I returned the favor of their voyeurism with my voyeurism. I stared from Kathy's tits to stare at Connie's breasts.

They continued resting on their elbows while staring up at me and at my naked prick while I continued staring down at them and their exposed breasts. We remained like that for about an hour. My naked prick exposed to them, and their naked breasts exposed to me.

Seemingly a game that we played, while they continued staring at my naked prick, I continued staring at their naked breasts. I had the perfect, down bathing suit view of their naked, B cup breasts. Making me as horny as they made me sexually excited, with them continuing to stare up at me, I continued staring down at them.

I not only could see Kathy's naked breasts and her erect nipples but also I could see her mother's naked breasts and erect nipples. Our continued voyeurism of one another maintained my erection. Never did I think that I'd be seeing their tits, both of their tits.

'I'll be masturbating over going to the beach with Kathy and her mother as soon as I get home,' I thought.

F F F

Then, when we were ready to leave, as soon as we got in the car, my sister-in-law said something that shocked me as much as she sexually excited me. Never expecting her to say what she said, I'll never forget what Kathy suggested that we do. Daring myself to follow her lead, I was ready to go along with her suggestion. Yet, I was so sexually excited by her suggestion that I was surprised that I didn't masturbate right there in the car.

"So that we don't bring all of this sand home with us, why don't we change our clothes in the car," she said.

'What? Huh? Seriously? Too good to be true, Kathy wanted to strip herself naked in the car,' I thought with disbelief. 'She suggested to her mother and to me that we all undress and dress in the car, too. Wow! I seriously doubted that her mother would strip herself naked while I watched,' I thought.

I couldn't believe it. My first time seeing her naked, Kathy is okay with removing her bathing suit in front of me, her brother-in-law? Yet, would her mother be okay with removing her bathing suit in front of me, too?

Did they both expect me to strip myself naked in front of them or did only Kathy just want me to strip naked in front of her while her mother remained in the back seat? Hoping for the best sexual scenario, I hoped that the three of us would strip naked in my car. I hoped that her mother would strip naked in front of me in the way that I couldn't wait to strip naked in front of her.

In the way that I couldn't wait to see Kathy naked, I couldn't wait to see her mother naked, too. In the way that I couldn't wait to see them both naked, I couldn't wait for Kathy to see me naked in the broad light of day. Stripping myself naked for Kathy as much as I was ready to strip myself naked for her mother, I couldn't wait for her mother to see my naked, erect prick, too. I only hoped that mother would remove her bathing suit in the way that Kathy was ready to remove her bathing suit.

12