Confessions of a Dick Flasher Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my horny life,' I thought again.

F F F

As if she was a stripper in the VIP room, I watched my sister-in-law slowly and sexily remove her bathing suit straps from her shoulders while staring over at me. Then, she removed her arms from her bathing suit strips. Finally, when she pushed the bodice down to her waist, I stared at her naked breasts and her erect nipples. Tempted to do so and daring myself to do so, I so wanted to reach out and cup her naked breasts while fingering her nipples. Only embarrassed to fondle her naked breasts, I couldn't do that in front of her mother.

Instead, not wanting this sexual opportunity to pass me by, I hoped that Connie would remove her bathing suit, too. As shocked as I was sexually excited, I turned to watch her mother do the same thing. I watched Connie remove her bathing suit straps from her shoulder and her arms from her bathing suit straps. Then, while she stared at me with sexual arousal, she allowed her bathing suit bodice to fall to her waist.

In the way that I stared at Kathy's naked breasts and erect nipples, I stared at Connie's naked breasts and erect nipples. While staring at me, she held them up in each of her hands. Then, surprising me, she moved them to her mouth and sucked her nipples to a bigger erection, first one and then the other while I watched.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'In the way that my mother-in-law is a whore and my sister-in-law are whores, Kathy's mother is a whore, too.'

Then, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, unembarrassed and unashamed, wanting me to see her naked, Connie stared at me while removing her bathing suit. I watched her lift her behind from the car seat to remove her bathing suit. Kathy did the same thing, too. She lifted her bottom to remove her bathing suit. Then, in the way that her daughter showed me her naked body, her mother showed me her naked body, too.

I couldn't believe that my sexy sister-in-law sat in the front seat naked. I couldn't believe that her mother sat in the backseat of my car naked, too. Not covering their nakedness with their hands or with their forearms, both women seemed as comfortable as they were sexually aroused being naked in front of me. I continued staring at their naked breasts and at the brown, bushy, naked pussies.

F F F

"Well, c'mon. It's your turn," said Kathy with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

She turned in her car seat to face me and to give me a better look of her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and the side of her naked ass. Then, daring myself to do it, surprising myself, I removed my bathing suit. Kathy not only stared at my naked cock but also, her mother leaned over the seat to stare at my naked prick, too.

With both women staring at my naked prick, I immediately had a big and hard erection. Something that I had never expected her to do, Kathy surprised me by taking me in her hand in front of her mother. She stared down at my cock while slowly stroking me. I couldn't believe that my sister-in-law was giving me a slow hand job.

"You're prick is so big, Robert. And it's so hard," said my sister-in-law, squeezing my cock while slowly stroking me. "I love your big and hard dick. I wish Jimmy had a prick as big and as hard as your prick," she said. "If he did, I'd be such a happy woman," she said with a dirty laugh.

Continuing to sexually excite me, her mother leaned forward and reached her arm between the seats.

"Let me see. I want to feel, too," she said with a giggle. "It is very hard. You have a beautiful penis, Robert," she said.

In the way that Kathy had done, her mother took my stiff prick in her hand and slowly stroked me, too. Mother and daughter gave me a slow, albeit brief hand job. I'd love to cum for Kathy as much as I'd love to cum for Connie.

"You have such a big beautiful prick," said Connie with a dirty laugh. "You have the biggest and the hardest dick that I ever held in my hand. I love your big cock, Robert," she said.

Continuing to sexually tease me, Connie stared up at me while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips as if she wanted to blow me.

F F F

Again, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, as soon as her mother let go of my prick, Kathy leaned over me and took my prick in her hand before leaning down to take me in her mouth. I couldn't believe that my sexy sister-in-law stroked my cock while sucking my cock. Her mother watched her daughter giving me, her brother-in-law, a blowjob.

I put a gentle hand behind Kathy's brunette, pretty head. I humped her mouth. I fucked her face while Connie watched her daughter blow me. Clearly, Connie was as sexually aroused as her daughter and as sexually excited as I was, too.

Determined to make me cum in her mouth, Kathy stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper. With her such a good cocksucker, I exploded a load of cum in her mouth.

"Save some for me," said her mother with a laugh. "If you move to the backseat," said Connie. "I'll blow you, too, Robert," she said. "I'd love to suck your cock. I'd love you to cum in my mouth."

Not having to ask me twice, after Kathy swallowed me, I moved to the backseat from the front seat. Kathy watched her mother blowing me in the way that her mother watched her daughter blowing me. She watched Connie stroking my cock while sucking my cock as I fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples.

With me so young and full of cum, and with her mother quite the talented cocksucker, not taking me long to cum, I exploded a huge load of cum in Connie's mouth. Instead of spitting it out, in the way that her daughter swallowed my cum, Connie swallowed my cum, too. After having sex with my sister-in-law for the first time, I couldn't believe that I had sex with her mother, too.

Now, I couldn't wait to make love to Kathy. I couldn't wait to fuck her. I couldn't wait to cum in her pussy in the way that I ejaculated in her mouth. Hopefully, one day, I could make love and fuck her mother, too. Returning the oral sex favor, I'd love to eat both of their pussies. I'd love both of them to blow me again.

To be continued...

12