Confessions of a Fledgling Flasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was this revelation I found as such a sweet icing on the cake of my own erotic thrill. He was a man, a full grown and mature man, and he had obviously been sexually arouse by our wonderful little accident. As I at last drifted off, my own juices so sticky sweet on my fingers and still so wet between my legs, I vowed to someday bolster my courage and see if I dared try to take it any further.

In the morning, Kaylee and I went out to breakfast still wearing our nightgowns. I saw Kaylee's dad looking at me speculatively. I thought he might be wondering whether the over-sized nightgown might slip down off my shoulder again. I didn't want to disappoint him, though I knew I would have to be careful so that neither Kaylee nor her mom would see. When both of them had gone into the kitchen to get the breakfast dishes and bring them into the dining room, I managed to drop one of my hair ribbons onto the floor, and in order to get Kaylee's dad's attention, I said, "Oh darn, I dropped it!"

I bent down to pick it up with my back to the kitchen and my front facing Kaylee's dad. As I had hoped, and with only a little help from me squeezing in my shoulders as I had practiced in the bathroom that morning in hopeful anticipation, the night gown slipped off again. Only this time, both my breasts were bared. That moment was absolutely breathtaking. I might just as well have been topless out there in the center of their living room, and Kaylee's dad was staring directly at my naked breasts. Holding my breath, I somehow managed to wait a few long and luscious seconds and then, as if I had only just noticed that my breasts were exposed, I excused myself and pulled the nightgown back up.

My voice actually quaked, and I remember holding my hands apologetically clenched at my waist. "I'm so sorry, Mr. Taylor." I brought my hands up to tug at the shoulder straps. "It just slipped down."

Kaylee's dad folded his morning paper over his lap, looking me straight in the eyes. "That's okay, Jenny Lynn. I think last night I realized the nightgown seemed a bit large for you."

He didn't mention at all having seen my breasts. But we both knew full well exactly what had happened. There just was no getting around it. I had stood there, right there in their dining room, basically topless and with him looking straight at me. Even if it had been for only a few moments, my nightgown had slipped down, and my breasts had been entirely exposed to him. And absolutely, positively, he had enjoyed seeing me.

Later, at breakfast as I sat there across from Kaylee, I was so excited in knowing I had been able to expose myself to a good looking older man I could barely eat anything at all.

Having discovered how exciting this kind of flashing could be for me, as well as for the man who saw me, it quickly became second nature for me to flash whenever I had the opportunity. I began practicing on the buses in town. The first two seats on the municipal buses faced towards the rear of the bus. The rest of the seats faced toward the front. Most people don't like to ride backwards so the first two seats were always the last ones taken. I started sitting in those seats whenever possible. If a good-looking man was sitting across from me, or across the aisle from me, I would take out a book to read, and then, as if unaware, I'd let my legs gradually spread a little bit apart. My legs aren't skinny, and they definitely aren't heavy by any stretch of the imagination, so with my knees spread even the slightest bit apart, and with the right sort of skirt on, anyone sitting across from me could see all the way up to my panties. I found, too, that I really enjoyed sneaking a peek back and seeing men's eyes riveted between my legs. It was very, very exciting and even endowed me with a sense of power all at the same time.

A few weeks after I had stayed over at Kaylee's that snowy day, I visited my friend again. This time, we had prearranged with our parents so I could stay overnight. I had planned accordingly and brought things to change into for sleeping and for the next day. Kaylee's dad seemed very pleased to see me. Her mom, too, but her dad was nice to me in a very different way. As we said hello, I knew I could see something in his eyes, a remembrance I hoped, but maybe even something more. And I knew full well, if I was lucky enough to have my way, he was not going to be disappointed at all by my visit.

I was so excited all day, my thoughts always rushing back and forth between my last visit and what I had planned. After dinner and studying, Kaylee and I changed into our bedclothes. Kaylee wore the same nightgown she had worn previously, and again wore her prim, white panties under her nightgown. They were the same conservative white cotton girl's underwear my mom always bought for me. I, on the other hand was quite eager to set my plan into motion. I had spent so many nights in my bed planning and hoping that a next opportunity to experience once more such a deliciously clandestine thrill would eventually come my way. Now that it was here at last, I found my fingers a bit clammy at the mere thought of what it was I hoped would happen.

With great purpose and forethought, I had chosen to wear a very short white night gown of a diaphanous material. It wasn't quite see through, but almost. I had been delighted at home when I'd tried it on and looked in the mirror, and could see the slight telltale outlines of my nipples and a definite tease of darkness where my pubic hair covered my pussy. Now, in Kaylee's bedroom, I tried to strain my neck backwards to see if I could see the crack of my ass but I only ended up hurting my neck, and I definitely wasn't about to ask Kaylee to check. In any case, I knew from previous experience that with any amount of light behind me, it would definitely be possible for Kaylee's dad to see through the nightgown and enjoy all the shamefully delightful details of my naked body just beneath the gauzy fabric.

The nightie had a fairly low vee neckline, which enhanced the swell of my breasts. In anticipation of tonight, I had practiced bending over in front of the mirror at home, and I knew full well from the right angle it was possible to see all of my breasts and my nipples and even down to the triangle of hair covering my pussy. At this age, I hadn't begun shaving or even trimming yet, but my little blonde bush only served to make me look that much more feminine.

I had been a little worried Kaylee might think my nightgown was too sexy, but since she obviously couldn't think of her own father looking at her in a manner that would acknowledge she was becoming a woman, I was pretty sure she would never imagine him looking at me in that way.

With my excitement building, Kaylee and I went out to kiss her parents good night. I was so pleased to see her mom was still sitting on one of their two couches in the living room, while her dad was sitting on the other, which was parallel to the first and with a low glass top coffee table in between. As we walked in, I saw her dad immediately glance up at me. I was rewarded in being able to notice right off he was acutely interested in seeing exactly what kind of nightgown I had decided to wear tonight. And adding to my own pleasure I was so delighted to see he cared.

Watching my every move as carefully as he could, considering the circumstances, his eyes seemed to narrow a bit as if he was trying to make out whether he could actually see through the material of my nightie or not. And for my part, I was already so thrilled, and could only hope he would keep looking at me.

Kaylee kissed her mom first, then walked over to kiss her dad, who still had his eyes trained upon me. I turned my back to Kaylee's dad and keeping my long legs straight, I bent over ever so ladylike from the waist to give her mom a quick peck. As I did so, and as had happened when I'd practiced before the mirror alone in my bathroom for the entire week before going to Kaylee's, I reveled in the delightfully naughty sensation when the hem of my nightgown actually slipped up over the cheeks of my bottom, leaving most of my bottom bare, and perhaps even a peek at my pussy lips, openly exposed to his view.

As Kaylee turned away from me and was presently occupied with her dad, I knew she wouldn't be able to see how much of my intimacies her dad was able to enjoy. Even so, I didn't dare stay in this position for too long, just in case Kaylee did happen to glance back at her mom and me. With every moment I was learning. I knew from all of my earlier flashing at school and on the bus, that the risk of getting caught was a large part of the thrill. But I wasn't so young and naïve not to realize that not getting caught is what makes the risk so worthwhile.

When at last I stood up and turned toward Kaylee's dad, there was absolutely no doubt he had definitely been taking full advantage of the intimate view I had given him. I hazarded a quick glance down to his lap to see if what had happened to Gilbert had happened to him as well. The telltale bulge wasn't standing straight out as dramatically as Gilbert's had been, but there could be no question to my delighted eyes he had achieved the beginnings of a quite respectable erection. I was almost beside myself with elation, as I knew absolutely that the sight of my naked pussy had been the cause of his arousal.

But I had a problem. I desperately wanted Kaylee's dad to be able to look all the way down the front of my nightgown and completely see my naked breasts, my nipples and hopefully, even my pussy when I bent over to give him a kiss. Yet, I absolutly didn't want Kaylee's mom to see my naked bottom. That would definitely have put a dampener on the evening's fun. So on my way between the two couches I had a wonderfully nefarious idea, and turned to Kaylee's mom, asking sweetly, "Mrs. Taylor could Kaylee and I please have some warm milk before we go to bed?"

Kaylee's mom replied, "Of course, dear." And, as I had hoped, she fell into my plan, and stood up, immediately going into the kitchen. Even better than I could have possibly hoped for, Kaylee offered to help, and she followed her mom into the kitchen, leaving me and Mr. Taylor suddenly all alone.

With my heart pounding in response to this unhoped for good fortune, I walked over to him and bent over right in front of Kaylee's dad. With that wildly delicious thrill of anticipation racing through me, I put a clammy hand on my shoulder strap, knowing it would cause him to follow and look in that direction. Then, finding my courage in my burning desire to actually go ahead and do as I had fantasized, I offered in a shy and coy little voice, "I hope I don't fall out of this nightgown, too, Mr. Taylor. I certainly wouldn't want to embarrass you again."

He laughed, though he was already looking down the front of my nightgown, exactly as I had wanted him to. With his eyes taking me in he replied, "Don't worry, Jenny Lynn. I wasn't embarrassed at all, quite the contrary. I'd like you to know I definitely feel you have blossomed into quite a very pretty and well-endowed young lady."

My toes gripping the carpet as butterflies stormed in my stomach, it was all I could do to find my voice and ask, "Do you really think so?"

Taking his time, my excitement was such it was as though I could feel his eyes actually tracing every exposed curve. Giving into the thrill I even leaned over a bit more, feeling my nightgown fall completely away from my body. Then, hazarding a quick glance down of my own, I was electrified to see my own breasts and nipples so completely exposed, and even a quick flash of the pubic hair tucked between my legs. And time, for me anyway, seemed to stand still.

When at last he looked up to meet my eyes, in a dry and shaky voice he even commented on how this nightgown suited me so much better than the one I had borrowed and worn the last time I was here.

In response, I thanked him, then playing the game; I gave him a very daughterly peck on the cheek and stood up just before Kaylee and Mrs. Taylor came back in with the warm milk. Actually, I despise warm milk and would never drink the nasty stuff at home, but it had been the only spur of the moment ploy I could come up with, which would get Mrs. Taylor out of the way for a moment.

With my palms clammy and sweating, my knees gone weak and my taut nipples tickling me under my nightie, Kaylee and I said goodnight, and we took our milk back to her bedroom. Of course, I forced myself to drink, but it was a small price to pay for the wildly incredible experience I had just enjoyed. When we went to bed and the lights were out, I played with myself for the longest time. Especially after Kaylee's breathing had become regular, and I knew she was asleep, I let my hands do what I hoped fortune might someday allow Mr. Taylor to do to me. Finally, and very contentedly, I fell asleep with my right hand tucked between my legs and my fingers lost amid the warm wetness.

The next morning, as usual I woke up early. Kaylee was still fast asleep, but I could hear someone out in the kitchen moving around. Then I remembered that Mr. Taylor had said last night that this morning he had an early indoor tennis game. Suddenly invigorated I hopped into the bathroom, peed, washed my hands, brushed my teeth and ran a brush though my shoulder-length dark blond hair. Standing before the mirror I quickly massaged my nipples, and was very pleased to see their stiffness was quite visible through the light material of my nightgown. And as always, it was a delight to know I wasn't wearing any panties under my nightgown.

Going out to the kitchen, I closed the bedroom door quietly, hoping it wouldn't squeak as it usually did, so as not to awaken Kaylee. Once down in the kitchen, to my great delight, I found it was Mr. Taylor in the kitchen and not Kaylee's mom up early to fix breakfast for her husband. We were all alone!

To my even greater delight, it was a very sunny day, even if it was still cold outside and there was still a blanket of snow covering the ground.

I stepped up silently to stand in the light, then offered as sweetly as I could, "Good morning, Mr. Taylor."

The Taylor's had a large picture window in the kitchen, which gave them a lovely view of their garden. It also allowed the sun to stream in, which I earnestly hoped would allow for a lovely view of me if I had in fact positioned myself correctly. Standing as I was, I was only too happy to allow myself to fall into the playfully sweet role of the young innocent who is entirely unaware she is revealing the intimacies of her body.

Mr. Taylor turned in response to my bright, "Good Morning," and smiled, obviously genuinely happy to see me. Already dressed in his tennis shorts, he had his tennis cover-ups draped over his arm. He set his cup of coffee down on the counter and replied with such a sincere, yet masculine charm, "And a very good morning to you, too, Jenny Lynn."

Wasting no time, as I had no idea how long I would have him to myself, I quickly positioned myself so the morning sun was behind me and shining through, causing my nightgown to go transparent and illuminating my naked body in silhouette within. Knowing full well exactly what I was doing, but feigning blissful oblivion, I followed Mr. Gibbon's eyes as they moved down from my eyes to my breasts and then between my legs, which I had ever so conveniently set fairly wide apart. With great glee, I saw his eyes actually widen, as obviously he could clearly see the spread of the gap between my legs and the darker outline of my pubic hair, exposed as openly as if I didn't have on any nightgown at all.

For me, all the while he was looking me over in great detail; I was reveling in wave after delicious wave of deliciously electric excitement. I remained posed in that position for a couple of minutes while we both somehow managed to act as if nothing at all was going on, even chatting lightly about his tennis match.

Everything about the game we were playing was so absolutely erotic. Me acting as though I had no idea I was revealing myself to him, and Mr. Taylor pretending as though he was simply having a friendly chat with a friend of his daughter. While we were talking, I had glanced down a couple of times and could see for myself that with the light all around me I appeared as though I was wearing nothing at all. Deciding, though, to try a slightly different angle I swallowed dryly and moved my bare feet to angle my body a bit more sideways. Of course, all the while we were talking, my excitement was such that my nipples had hardened to the point I could feel the tips tickling against the fabric of my nightie every time I moved or breathed. With this change in position, my nipples were ever so sensitive and very noticeably erect, surely completely exposed to his eyes, but in silhouette, thanks to the warm morning sun shining through around me. My pubic hair, which I had fluffed up in the bathroom, though I couldn't see for myself, I knew, should be also quite visible from this new angle. Adding to my intense delight in knowing just exactly what I was doing, it was quite flattering every time Mr. Taylor would let his eyes stray from mine. Every time he did, with his next few words he'd suddenly stammer just a bit, delightfully distracted by my body as we continued to pretend to chat as if nothing was going on at all.

This was all so very exciting to me, but I wanted Mr. Taylor to see much more of me, and I had the distinct impression he did as well. A new plan formed in my mind as I remembered from when I had visited them previously, Mrs. Taylor kept the orange juice on the bottom shelf in the refrigerator. While still talking to Mr. Taylor I ambled over to the refrigerator and with my back to him, I opened the door. Thrilling every second as I made up my mind to just go ahead and do it, I positioned myself with my back to him and with my legs as straight as possible. Then I bent over totally from my waist, as if I really was interested in searching for the orange juice.

It was such a thrill to feel the hem of my nightgown slide all the way up my bottom and atop my hips until I knew I had to be absolutely bare from the waist down. With my pulse racing, as it had gone deathly still behind me, I moved my feet a little further apart as if to provide a better balance for my search, and even managed to push my ass a little backward and upward to make absolutely sure my naked pussy would be totally in view.

I was so excited!

All pretenses aside, I was swimming in the delightful ecstasy of knowing my nightie had slid all the way up over my hips, and there just was no denying the luscious excitement and heart-pounding exhilaration of being totally aware I was now displaying my bare naked bottom and pussy to Mr. Taylor' eyes. I was almost beside myself, and I could feel my vagina becoming wetter and wetter between my legs. Yet somehow, I was sure if Mr. Taylor could tell what my exposing myself to him was doing to me he wouldn't mind.

Taking my time and throwing caution to the wind I pretended I couldn't find the orange juice. With how I stood bent over, my nightie was hanging down off of my shoulders in front, and for me the sensation was as if I truly were completely naked. Searching, for what seemed the longest time, while carrying on a running if somewhat disjointed conversation, I finally marshaled my courage and asked Mr. Taylor if he could please help me look.

They had a cold storage refrigerator, which was very large, so there was plenty of room for both of us to rummage if that was what we desired. Mr. Taylor came up behind me, but although there was room for him to stand beside me, he positioned himself behind my bare bottom and slightly off to my right side. A delicious shiver passed through me as I first felt his left leg brush lightly and then more firmly against the back of my bare right leg. We stayed in this position for several long and thoroughly thrilling seconds. Then Mr. Taylor reached across me and said, "Maybe it's over to your left, Jenny Lynn."