Confessions of a Fledgling Flasher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, his left leg, as if by accident, slid to my left, and he nestled his muscular thigh firmly into the cleft of my naked pussy and ass.

I gasped, but immediately pushed back against him. Mr. Taylor obviously understood this as the invitation it was. He, as well, threw conservative caution to the wind, and placing his hands about my waist; he moved over behind me and pulled my bare bottom tightly up to the front of his shorts.

There was simply no doubt now as to where we were headed. Here I was, his daughter's friend over for a sleep over, and I had my nightie up about my waist and was bending over and pressing my naked pussy up against the rock-hard bulge in the center of his shorts.

As a young girl this was something I definitely did not have happen to me every day. I had only seen and felt an erection a few times, and so I was beside myself to have an opportunity to enjoy his this morning in any way possible.

Mr. Taylor, his silence as strong as his hands, continued to nestle and press his erection more and more firmly into my bare-naked pussy. Bent over as I was, I was so hot and so wet with excitement. I was still very much a virgin, and though the idea of a man filling my vagina with his stiff penis was a little frightening, I found myself craving for Mr. Taylor to pull his shorts down around his knees, part my lips with his fingers and then thrust himself all the way up inside me. I was so eager and so willing to let him have his way with me however he wanted, yet that he was holding my hips with both his hands and then began to rub his stiff cock up against my pussy almost drove me wild. Starting to dip and then raise his knees repeatedly, Mr. Taylor was sliding himself back and forth up and down my slick pussy all the way to my ass and then back again. Breathless, my hair having come loose and hanging down about my face as I remained bent over with him in control behind me, I was in absolute heaven. Yet heaven became paradise in just another moment when Mr. Taylor, now holding the tip his cock firmly pressed up against the entrance to my vagina, bent further over me and moved his hands up from my waist to find and cup my breasts hanging free under my nightgown. I think I gasped, and hoping he would recognize the invitation for what I hoped he would, I reacted by pressing my pussy even more persistently into the bulge in the front his shorts.

At first deeply cupping my breasts to me with my ridiculously stiff nipples buried into his palms, he lifted away his hands, and a heartbeat later his fingers found my each of nipples. Still with the bulge in the front of his short buried between my pussy lips, he began to caress my nipples exactly as I had been craving for him to do. Every second of it was all so delicious, so intensely powerful in that what we were doing was so utterly clandestine and so spontaneously erotic.

In seemingly no time, the neckline of my nightgown had slipped down off my shoulders and onto my arms. When I looked down and saw my nipples between his fingers and thumbs, that I could see him touching my body in such an erotic way felt like a dream come true. Letting go of my nipples and Mr. Taylor gently putting his hands back on my hips and urging me to comply, he moved me away from the refrigerator and around to the kitchen table. Not knowing what might come next I was in absolute heaven as I was now even more eager than ever to let him do just exactly with me as he wished. Keeping behind me, without a word and using just his hands he urged me to lean over before him and spread both my hands apart on the edge of the kitchen table. Then leaving his left hand holding my hip, with his right he reached up and slipped my nightgown all the way up my bare back until it hung draped all the way up about my neck and shoulders. That for all intents and purposes he had me almost completely naked was something I hadn't even dared hope he might do. Bringing those firm but gentle fingers back to my breasts he once again started caressing and teasing first one nipple and then the other. Though I could only feel it and couldn't see it, the tip of his erection was making the front of his shorts stand up like a tent pole. When he pushed this into the open spread of my legs and begin once more to side that stiff bulge up and down within the lips of my soaking wet pussy, I couldn't believe how exquisitely exciting the sensations rushing all throughout my young body felt.

With my nightie now bunched up above my shoulders, and me for all intents and purposes naked as I bent over before him, I instinctually responded to what he was doing. Moving my bottom from side to side up against the rise and fall of his erection, I reveled in the different sensations of having his rock-hard bulge slide over against my right cheek, then my left cheek, and then press firmly right back into the center of my vagina.

Here Mr. Taylor and I were standing out in the middle of his kitchen with the warm sunlight streaming in through the garden window. Entirely engaged in our erotic little rumba, we were both growing more and more excited. Yet neither of us dared to make a single sound, and there was something about the silence all around that served to fuel the clandestine thrill of doing what we were doing right out in the open. I didn't want him to stop anything he was doing, but at the same time I was becoming almost beside myself to feel him pull down his shorts and then plunge himself all the way up inside me. Even though his erection was still contained within his shorts, it felt so big and strong, and stiff. From playing with myself and fantasizing with my fingers what an excited penis would feel like inside me, I knew that within my vagina I was so tight Mr. Taylor might have trouble entering me. But that I was so hot and wet I didn't care. All I wanted was to feel him inside me.

As though he could read my mind, Mr. Taylor suddenly withdrew his fingers from my nipples, and behind me I could feel him start tugging at his shorts. The exquisite anticipation of what he was about to do to me had my breaths coming in shorter and shorter gasps as the electric sensations shooting from my nipples to my pussy intensified to the point I knew I would lose it the moment I felt the swollen head of his erection slid inside me. To get his shorts down, Mr. Taylor had no choice but to pull back and use both hands. As he did, I was about to burst from the pleasure of the anticipation when we heard the squeak of Kaylee's bedroom door. At that instant, as if stung, Mr. Taylor quickly jumped back and well away from me.

I reacted as well. Standing up, I frantically began pulling at my nightgown, trying to get it organized and cover my naked body. With it all bunched up around the top of my shoulders I think I almost panicked, but luckily it really only took but a few heartbeats to get it down over my breasts and cover me again. Even as flustered as I was, I knew Kaylee was coming and would be here in just a few seconds. Spying the orange juice in the open refrigerator, I grabbed it up. Mr. Taylor had rushed over to the coffee maker sitting on the counter in the corner and began pouring himself a fresh cup. Truly, just in the nick of time, I put the orange juice down on the table and moved so that I would be away from the window and its stream of light. Just a heartbeat later, Kaylee came into the kitchen and sleepily bid us both an innocent, "Good morning."

As her dad turned around with his cup of coffee, Kaylee glanced down at her dad's shorts and said, "Oh, daddy, I think you've spilled something on your tennis shorts."

I looked over to where Kaylee's eyes were and saw that there was indeed a large wet spot soaked into the white fabric at the point where the head of his formerly erect penis had been pressing into me but a very short time ago. I could tell Mr. Taylor still had somewhat of an erection, but perhaps because of his panic it was rapidly subsiding, and luckily, Kaylee didn't seem to have noticed.

Seeming surprised, he looked down and said, "Oh, you're right. How clumsy of me. I'd better go change. Thanks so much for pointing it out, Kaylee. I really wouldn't want to be late."

Somehow, luckily, Kaylee hadn't noticed my own flush, probably attributing my color and rosy glow to the warm morning sunlight. Just like a couple of regular girls without any cares in the world, Kaylee and I had orange juice, cereal and tea and then went back to her bedroom to change for the day. All the while, if she had noticed the aroma of my arousal she didn't mention it. I have to admit I was surprised, as to me I was still absolutely smoldering within. Throughout the rest of our day, my thoughts kept fleeing back to those incredibly exciting moments and wishing, wishing for another occasion, which would allow me to come back for a visit with Kaylee as soon as possible.