Confessions of a Guilty Mom Ch. 02a

Story Info
Judy's admissions about her son leads to sex with his father.
1.7k words
3.72
3.6k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the alternate ending to this episode. My first draft went very dark and borderline violent on me, so if that arouses you, please check out Ch. 3b, cumming soon, for a more aggressive, but still sexy, iteration. Thanks for reading either one!

...............

The handsome, mildly rugged, still mostly fit man stood up. Then he helped his ex-wife up, pushing her chair aside. She looked at him with melancholy, yet loving eyes, desperate for him to kiss her, to tell her everything was alright.

Almost reading her mind, Jack wrapped his arms around her. She squeezed him tightly, grateful for the affection. Then he pulled away and held her by the shoulders.

"Jude, you don't have to do this. I'm fine. I know you still love me. And I will always love you. But obviously there were reasons we got divorced. I'm sorry I blamed you for filing the papers. We were BOTH miserable by that point, I just wasn't ready to move on yet. You were, and I don't blame you for that. So you don't have to make it up to me like this."

The pretty 42-year-old looked at him lovingly. "Thank you for that, Jack. I've always felt that I gave up on us too soon, and have always felt terrible about it." She took a quick puff on her cigarette and blew the smoke out just above his head, causing his cock to ooze a glob of pre-cum in his pants. "But maybe we are better off this way. We do get along so much better now than we did at the end of our marriage."

Her ex-husband nodded in agreement and gave her shoulders a gentle squeeze.

"But," Judy continued, "I don't want to make love with you to make amends."

She gave him a Cheshire Cat grin, then reached down to rub the large bulge in his khakis, feeling the small wet spot, triggering her pussy to begin weeping.

"I just really miss this cock," the woman purred as she massaged him. "I want it inside me. Please."

Still pleasuring him, Judy took a powerful drag on her dwindling cigarette, inhaled to her toes, then wrapped the arm holding her Marlboro around his neck and pulling his face down. She began to kiss him passionately, her tongue swirling around his as she slowly breathed her pungent smoke into his lungs. She knew well that her smokey kiss would make him putty in her hands. And his dick as hard as granite.

After a few moments, Jack pulled away and exhaled their shared smoke. He smirked at her and said, "No fair. You know what that does to me."

"Yes. I do. Now come on. Let's go to bed."

The former couple quickly made fresh cocktails and grabbed their cigarettes. The woman led her former husband and the father of her two children upstairs to their long-time bedroom.

Now that there was no question about what was going to happen, Judy and Jack anxiously stripped down naked. The woman practically threw her ex-husband onto their bed. Their mutual arousal had broken the tension of the mother's confession about their son, and they smiled and laughed as they pulled each other close.

Assuming the role of aggressor, the busty brunette pushed her ex onto his back. Then she reached over and grabbed her Marlboro Light 100s, quickly lighting one, and then straddling the handsome man. "I'm going to give you a special treat for being so understanding about, well, Cal."

She reached underneath and guided his cockhead to her aching, dripping entrance, rubbing it up and down and around her meaty labia to lubricate it. With one forceful hunch down and back, Judy impaled herself. The former couple sighed and smiled at each other again, old feelings washing over them, deliciously mixed with the lust that was consuming them. "God, I miss this," the woman groaned. Jack merely nodded his agreement.

As Judy began rocking back and forth on his steely 8" prong, she took a long seductive drag from her cigarette, keeping her eyes on his. She felt his member lurch inside her as she blew out a swirling cloud towards his face. He breathed it in and reached out to grab her huge, slightly sagging breasts. This was his absolute favorite way to fuck, and his ex knew it.

As she rode him and he kneaded her tits like bread dough, Jack sighed, "Sex never was a problem for us, was it?"

The woman grinned has she took another pull from her long, elegant Marlboro. "Fuck, no!" She again blew the creamy, pungent vapor at him. "If we hadn't had to deal with all the other crap, I'd still be fucking your brains out everyday!"

"Yeah." A wave of regret washed through both of them momentarily.

But Cal's thoughts returned to his wife's admission of her "inappropriate" behavior with their 18-year-old. Lust, along with a more-than-healthy dose of alcohol, emboldened him to pursue the matter. "You enjoyed masturbating with Cal, didn't you?"

The mother looked at him coquettishly and bit her lower lip. "Yes?"

"Well, you MUST know you fulfilled a huge fantasy for him. I mean, I certainly wished my mom would walk in on me while I was going to town. Maybe ask me if I needed any help..."

His ex-wife's cunt drooled slippery juices down his shaft, coating his swollen testicles at the reminder of the previous day's activity and its implications, as well as her husband's own confession.

"I suppose so," she shrugged. "I think It's perfectly natural for a young man to fantasize about his mother. After all, we're the ones who raise and nurture you little perverts."

Jack playfully, but firmly pinched and twisted her left nipple, making her wince.

"I guess out of the whole thing, what I'm most shocked about is that you let him... cum on your tits. I mean, you only let ME do that one time."

Judy continued to ride him, savoring every inch of his thick, veiny shaft, as she carelessly flicked the ash from her cigarette onto the hardwood floor and took another drag. "That's because I always wanted your load inside me. In my mouth. In my cunt. In my ass... And I obviously couldn't do that for Cal."

The man gave her a questioning look. "Did you WANT to do that for him?"

Judy paused her humping for a moment and regarded him solemnly. "Do you really want to go there?"

He smiled at her. "Honey, the reason you called me over here was because you know you can tell me anything, remember?"

She took a deep breath, blew it out. Then she nodded in affirmation. "True."

But rather than answer the question immediately, she awkwardly leaned over and crushed her dwindling cigarette out in the ashtray on her nightstand. The extremely horny and very drunk, but still conflicted mother quickly lit another long, all-white cigarette. She took a quick puff, then handed it to her ex-husband before grabbing her martini and gulping at it.

She had thought the issue was resolved earlier, but obviously there was more to discuss. She didn't mind his question; she rather welcomed it. Truth be told, she hadn't been able to stop thinking about her "close encounter" with her son since it happened. Jack took a drag from their shared cigarette and waited patiently, sensing his ex wanted to talk about her experience further.

"Okay," the woman began as she grabbed the Marlboro back from him and sucked on it. "Yes."

She blew out a gentle, wavering stream of smoke as Jack continued to massage her ample tits, his dick still rock-hard and pulsing inside her.

"Yes, what?" he pressed with an evil grin, pushing himself up inside her.

Judy moaned and began rocking back and forth on the man's thick, 8" member. "Yes, Jack. I... I have... FANTASIZED about fucking Cal. And I know how wrong that is. My own son! But he's grown up into such a handsome young man..."

"Yup," the father agreed sincerely. "Looks just like his old man."

The chesty brunette stopped gyrating for a moment and looked at him with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "He's got my dad's jaw and cheekbones. Very masculine. Rugged. And those blue eyes..."

She shuddered as she closed her own eyes and took a long, powerful drag on her cigarette. She ground her engorged clit against her ex-husband's pelvis, imagining her 18-year-old jerk at his cock in their kitchen. Watching her rubbing her mommy cunt. Spurting his load on her big tits, coating them...

The woman felt a firecracker go off in her crotch, sending electric sparks throughout her body. She convulsed on Jack's cock, bracing herself with one hand on his chest.

"Wow. I just came," she smiled.

"Yeah you did!"

The only-partially-sated woman leaned over to crush out her cigarette. She grabbed her dwindling martini and drained it before quickly lighting up a fresh Marlboro Light 100 and sitting back up.

Judy took a purposefully-seductive pull on her new cigarette, then handed it to her ex-husband. "God. I'd almost forgotten," she began before huffing out her smoke, "how good a real cock feels. Especially without a condom."

Jack looked at her, amused, secretly pleased that she was making her post-divorce lovers suit up for sex. "Huh. I didn't even know that women could feel the difference. Thought it was just us guys that hated 'em."

"Nope. Condoms suck for us, too," she moaned as she began sliding up and down on Jack's prong again.

She snatched the Marlboro back from her ex and sucked on it again. Jack felt his penis lurch inside of her at the sight, undoubtedly releasing a dollop of pre-cum deep inside her still-spasming pussy. He decided to press the issue of her fantasies about their son while she was still horny and drunk.

"So, back to Cal..." he started tentatively.

It was slowly dawning on Judy that her husband -- EX-husband, she reminded herself -- was actually feeding into her immoral, if not unnatural, fantasy about the boy, rather than denigrating her about it. But she decided to play it cool and innocent.

She exhaled her ample chest-full of creamy smoke directly towards his face. "What about him?" she asked coquettishly, batting her eyes.

She gave his cock a playful squeeze with her vaginal muscles. From the grimace on his face, she knew that her Kegel exercises were still working their magic...