One Last Cigarette Ch. 01

Story Info
An 18-year-old enjoys his mother's smoking a bit too much...
2.1k words
4.64
3.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of completely fictional incest or fictional incest content.

*****

Forty-two year-old Judy was sitting at her kitchen table, sipping on her morning coffee and scrolling through her phone. She noted the time and glanced up towards the ceiling, hoping that her son was getting ready for school. She shook her head, already anticipating having to go up and get his butt into gear. It IS a cute butt, though, she thought with a wry grin.

Just then, the 18-year-old entered the kitchen and just his Chiefs t-shirt and ratty gray gym shorts. "Honey," the pretty brunette called out, frustration in her voice. "You're supposed to be dressed for school by now."

The handsome teen, finally growing out of his baby weight and putting on some muscle thanks to sports, shuffled his way to the refrigerator and grabbed the bottle of orange juice. Judy couldn't help but notice the bulge in his shorts and shook her head again. She was used to seeing her son in an aroused state by now. Since he had hit puberty, the boy was practically a walking erection.

The mother knew that it was to be expected at his age, and frankly, she didn't mind the view. She had only caught a brief glimpse of his hard penis once, when she had accidentally barged into his room and found him masturbating. He had been sitting at his computer with earbuds in, and hadn't noticed her in the doorway. Or so she had thought. She had watched him casually fist his engorged member for just a couple moments before leaving and shutting the door behind her. She hadn't gotten a great view of his cock, but from what she could tell, it was at least as large as her ex-husband's. As he approached the kitchen table with the OJ, prominent tent in his shorts, she wondered for the hundredth time just how big his dick really was...

As the lethargic teen slumped into the chair across the table from his mother, she sighed. "Cal, sweetie," she began, trying to maintain her composure. "You're going to miss the bus again if you don't get a move on. And I really don't feel like driving you again today."

Cal (named after his father's favorite baseball player, Cal Ripken Jr.) had already received three speeding tickets in the two years since he started driving. The generally good, but impulsive young man was now forced to suffer the rank indignity of riding the school bus with all of the freshmen and sophomores who couldn't yet drive.

The tussle-haired boy took a gulp from the bottle, sighed, and gave her a slight frown. "I don't feel so good, Mom," he replied unconvincingly.

"Huh uh. No way you're pulling that today, bucko." Judy shook her head yet again, then grabbed her pack of Marlboro Light 100s and her Bic lighter. She extracted a cigarette and quickly lit it, taking a long drag and inhaling deeply to help calm herself. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught Cal squirming in his seat as she blew out an elegant plume of smoke towards the ceiling.

Her son had never been bothered by her smoking, as long as there was adequate ventilation. But she had noticed that he was constantly sneaking glances while she enjoyed a cigarette since he had started maturing. She was thankful for his acceptance of her dirty habit, and frankly, flattered by his increased attention over the past year or so.

"Listen. You've only got about..." The woman glanced at her phone. "Twenty minutes till the bus gets here. So you've got until I finish my cigarette, then I need you to haul ass upstairs and get ready for school! Got it, mister?"

Cal begrudgingly nodded as he watched his attractive, young-looking mother suck on the filter of her long, all-white cigarette. As she exhaled another cloud just over the boy's head, she saw him try to inhale some of her smoke. Then he dropped his right hand into his lap, holding the OJ with his left.

"So, do you have any quizzes or tests first hour?" Judy asked, her heart rate increasing. She stood up, adjusted her robe, and stalked over to the coffee maker to refill her cup.

The teen just shook his head and replied, "Nope. Nothing important." While the woman's back was turned, he quickly leaned back, pulled out his thick 7" erection over the waistband of his boxers and shorts, then settled back in, all within three seconds.

When Judy returned and sat with her luke-warm brew, she grabbed her half-spent cigarette from the small ashtray. After checking the time on her phone again, she noticed that the boy's upper arm was subtly moving up and down as she took an unconsciously seductive drag on her all-white Marlboro. Her eyes widened in recognition as she inhaled the smoke deep into her ample chest.

"Honey," she began before huffing out her smoke, "please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing."

Cal briefly paused, gave her a mischievous grin, and continued his activity. "What do you think I'm doing?"

"Cal! Seriously? Sweetie, I know you're all full of testosterone and... But why didn't you just... take care of yourself upstairs?"

The boy shrugged noncommittally. "I tried. I just couldn't."

"Well, you're certainly not going to do it here," Judy chided half-heartedly. She sucked on her cigarette again, this time with a purpose. After breathing the pungent vapor in, she said, "So why don't you just go back upstairs and finish yourself off, so you can get ready for school, please?" Creamy white smoke trailed out of her mouth like tiny wraiths with each word.

Cal grimaced and grunted, as if in pain. Then his mother heard a loud splat from under the table, followed by several more as her son's arm pistoned up and down. Her eyes bulged out and her jaw dropped, the rest of her smoke wafting out of her mouth.

"Oh my god! Cal!!! You did NOT just..." The mother leaned over, far down sideways, and looked under the kitchen table. She saw three long trails of white goo splattered across the tile floor. And she noticed more of the stuff dripping down from the underside of the table from his first and largest ejaculation. The boy's hand was still on his oozing cock, which she quickly calculated at more than 7".

She bolted back upright, her face bright red and her breathing becoming ragged. "Cal!" She couldn't think of anything else to say, stunned at his brashness, as well as his output.

The teen shrugged and grinned wider at her reaction. "Sorry, Mom. I couldn't help it," he murmured just before they heard another splat from below the table.

Judy shook her head in amazement for the seventh time already this morning. "Well, at least NOW you can go up and get ready for school! I'll... clean up while you get dressed and get your shit-- your STUFF together. So get a move on, bucko!"

The pretty brunette took another drag on her dwindling Marlboro, but her son made no attempt to get up. Judy sighed her smoke out, frowned, and raised an eyebrow at him. "I mean it, Cal," she growled.

The boy bit his lower lip, and then his arm started moving again.

"Are you freaking kidding me?" his mother protested. "Don't tell me you didn't... get it all OUT! Do you USUALLY cum twice in a row?"

The woman felt her already-tingling and damp pussy start to ooze in earnest as she took a final drag on her spent butt and crushed it out in the ashtray on the table.

Cal shrugged and replied, "Sometimes. Sometimes even three times."

Judy's mouth dropped open, her smoke drifting out slowly. Both her mind and her heart were racing. She had to admit that she'd become physically attracted to her son as he started to mature. And it was obvious that her smoking had a much greater effect on the boy than she had realized. But the way he was looking at her ample cleavage under her silk robe made her think it wasn't just her smoking...

She looked at him stone-faced, sighed, then grabbed her pack of Marlboros again. "Alrighty, then. You've got one more cigarette. One. More. Then you absolutely have to go and get ready for school. I'll have to drive you myself, but I don't want you missing your first class. Fair enough?"

The teen took a swig from his bottle of OJ, his right hand still wrapped around his slimy, semi-hard cock under the table. "Well, it... usually takes longer the second time. But I... I should be okay now, Mom, and I've still got time to catch the bus. I'll just run upstairs and--"

"No, no, sweetie," the now-horny young mother interrupted, realizing she may not get another opportunity like this. Her heart was pounding, and her long-neglected (by anyone else) cunt was practically gushing now. "You'd really be cutting it close, and I don't want you missing the bus and then having to walk back home again. I don't mind driving you, really. When you're... finished again, we can both run upstairs and get dressed and I'll take you. What's your first class again?" she asked, trying to act nonchalant, but nervously fidgeting with a fresh cigarette, wishing she could finger herself while she smoked it...

"What? Oh, uh, pre-calc," the 18-year-old replied, glancing from his mother playing with her Marlboro Light 100 back up to her cleavage. "Why?"

Judy cleared her throat. "Oh, you're still doing well in that, right?"

"Yeaaah," he replied warily, wondering where this was going, but starting to stroke his slippery, half-erect cock again. "Still an A. Why?" he repeated.

His mother took a deep breath, then exhaled loudly, making up her mind. "Oh, just making sure, like a good mom. So, it takes you longer to... orgasm the second time? Is there anything I could do to... you know, hurry that along?"

Cal's head rocked back at the implication. Then he frowned, smelling some kind of trap. "Like what?"

The sexual tension in the kitchen was thicker than three-day-old pea soup. Judy continued to play with her cigarette, looking at it to avoid her son's eyes. Again, she sighed in frustration. "I just mean... Oh, hell. Let's be honest, alright? You've been trying to sneak peeks at my tits for months now. So, would it help if I just let you see them?"

The teens eyes nearly popped out of his skull. "Well, yeah! I mean, I guess so. If it wouldn't make things creepy or whatever."

The pretty brunette laughed as she put her cigarette down and untied her robe. "I think we've already gone beyond creepy, so what the hell?" she smirked as she pulled the garment to both sides to reveal her slightly-sagging DD breasts. The huge creamy mounds were topped with dark, brownish-pink areolas the size of silver dollar pancakes and erect quarter-inch nipples.

Her son's lower jaw nearly hit the table. He had caught split-second glances at his mother's chest before. But to have her finally display her enormous boobs made his cock instantly stiffen to full capacity in his hand again.

The look on her boy's face made Judy chuckle again. "Not bad for an old lady, huh?" She knew that her tits were her most noteworthy feature, but she was fishing for a compliment anyway.

Cal shook his head, his mouth and eyes still wide open. "N-no! They're... they're perfect, Mom. No cap."

The woman blushed and remembered that "no cap" meant "no lie" in today's lingo. "Well, thank you, sweetie. Frankly, I don't know why I've been so modest around you all these years. Mostly because of your dad, I guess. I personally have never thought there was anything wrong, or inherently 'evil', about the human body. But your father thinks that nudity is inappropriate... especially around family members. But he's got his own place now, so maybe it's time we make our own 'house rules', huh?"

Cal just nodded and stared as his beautiful, very busty mother finally lit the cigarette that she'd been toying with. The pretty, usually prim and proper, brunette sucked seductively on the filter, keeping her eyes on her sons as she removed the cigarette and performed an elegant French inhale, perfected by practicing with her sorority sisters in college. She tilted her head upwards slightly and exhaled a swirling filigree of milky smoke into the light breeze wafting through the kitchen. Then she regarded Cal with an amused smirk.

"Just remember, bucko. You've got just until I finish this cigarette to do your thing again. Agreed?"

The breathless teen nodded silently and began jerking his slippery rock-hard prick again. Judy nodded back in confirmation, then began teasing one of her nipples with her free hand as she took another drag with the other.