All Comments on 'Confessions of a Gym Groupie'

by CrisIdolBouncer

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very fun, a nicely wrote out of the box tale

This tale was very fun to read, I realy like when authors quite use their imagination to go beyond day-to-day situations. Maybe next time you can work a little more the battle secuenses, and make the female character a little less self centered -to use a nice word-.

I don't know, if the male character is some kind of hero -I see you like the type in your stories, even if TBolt was more herolike than Big Dragon- his partner may be a more balanced girl. Don't misundertand my words I'm not asking for a saint, after all we all like some good sex escenes, but professional good natured women could also be fierce and wild in bed.

But that said a very good compelling writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More

Very good story, please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOLY HELL

This has got to be bar none THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS SITE. That being said let me say this; you could take out every iota of sex in this story accept maybe kissing hugging and have only crap accepted by publishers or the FCC for tv and movies people and this story would still kick ass im talkin movies, tv shows, books whatever you could want. If a book came out tomorrow on the shelves with this story with NO sex in it would still read it and have to take days off work until I finished the book. I love reading ,watching movies and tv, and have never seen this kind of story line anywhere. YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE.

Hoping you write more, thanx for the story

P.S.WRITE MORE (lol sorry had to be said again)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous