Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 01

Story Info
Hotwife enjoys new BBC at a club.
5.7k words
4.4
33.3k
67
3

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers

Before you read any further know that this is a story about a married white swinging couple who enjoy extra marital sex, and with her husbands approval the female indulges in her penchant for black men. If you don't like reading about cuckold husbands watching their wife fucking black men please don't bother to read this story, there are many other excellent stories on Literotica that I'm sure will be to your taste.

We have been swinging for several years now and always enjoyed involving others in our sex-life. We have swapped with couples and been to clubs and swinging parties, but we'd had a break for a while after an unpleasant experience when I went off alone with someone and things had got out of hand. But now we both felt ready for some fun again but agreed that from now on for my safety we would swing together.

Gary has always happily shared me with single men, especially black men, enjoying me being a hotwife. I am a natural redhead and the skin contrast between a black man and me being so pale is a real turn on for Gary and he enjoys sharing me with a black man nearly as much as I like it. So, for both my sexual pleasure and Gary's voyeurism we agreed for me to have sex with a black guy preferably whenever we involved single guys in our swinging fun.

We had kept our profile on a swinger's website and often got mail from our swinging friends and of course lots of single guys. Any couple with a profile on a swingers site get inundated with mail from single guys and as many of our verifications over the years have been from single black men we got lots of contact from hopeful black men.

Our children had left home a couple of years ago and we now enjoyed the freedom of being empty nesters although we knew that our opportunities for some swinging fun would be limited for a while as my niece Joanne was coming to stay with us for a while as she was working locally.

I teach in a primary school and got home before Gary on Friday evening, checked my emails and then had a look through the swingers site we're members of. There were the usual messages from hopeful singles most of which I deleted but then I had a look at the list of clubs as it was sometime since we'd been to a club. I knew there was a fairly new club only about 20 miles away but it was much smaller than the clubs we had frequented in the past so hadn't particularly appealed but I thought as it was close maybe we could give it a go this weekend.

I wondered how Gary would feel about going his weekend so that we could have some fun before Joanne came to stay next weekend. Gary came home and after dinner we watched a bit of TV and then decided on an early night as we'd both had a busy week. We went up to our bedroom and I stood at the window looking out onto the garden. Gary got behind me and started kissing my neck and stroking my thighs so I opened my legs to allow him access to my pussy. His fingers stroked my pussy and soon I was getting turned on being finger-fucked by the window. I opened my legs and he slid my thong to the side and I felt a finger push into my pussy. I was so excited I was already close to cumming but I held back as he pushed his finger deeper into me. He made small circles around my clit with his thumb and I spread my legs wider as he inserted two fingers and began fucking me slowly with his fingers. Gary clearly knows what I like it and as he continued pleasuring me with his fingers we started talking dirty to each other.

"You're very wet Jayne, what's got you so excited?"

"I was looking on the swingers site and thought we could go to a club tomorrow, it's a singles and couples night so should be fun.

"I don't mind if we get together with a couple or a single man, you know how much it excites me so much seeing you have sex with someone else." Gary whispered.

"I know what turns you on, you like to see me getting fucked by a black man."

Gary groaned quietly and I knew I had him so carried on talking. "I know you love watching me be a slut for black cock. I'll try and get myself some big black dick."

"I'll cum in my pants if I you carry on like this!" He said giggling.Slowly he withdrew his fingers, turned me round and knelt down on the floor with his head was between my legs. He spread me again with his fingers and I felt his tongue licked on my clit. He slid his tongue into my pussy and eagerly licked at my pussy. He kept licking my now very wet pussy with his tongue making me roll my head back against the window and a moment later brought me to a lovely orgasm. My whole body convulsed and waves of pleasure swept through me as Gary continued to finger fuck and suck me. When he eventually lifted his head from between my thighs he looked up at me and smiled.

"I think that's a good idea for tomorrow, we can have some fun before Jo comes to stay. I'm looking forward to having her stay but I don't think we'll be able have anyone round for some fun while she's staying!" Gary said laughing.

"Yes, I'm definitely up for the club tomorrow but I want to deal with this first."

Gary stood and I got on my knees and pulled his cock out. It was rock hard and as I engulfed the head with my mouth he moaned audibly while I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and grasped the shaft with my hand. I love the feel of a man's cock in my mouth, almost as much as I enjoy a big cock deep inside my pussy. I worked my lips and tongue on his cock and slowly he moved his cock in and out of my mouth, my hand firmly around his cock shaft and the other cupped his balls.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and looked up, "I'm your naughty wife, imagine that I'm sucking you off while a big black man fucks my pussy, you like that don't you?"

I felt his balls throb and knew he was going to cum.

"Fuck you know that's a horny thought for me Jayne!""Come on then, cum in my mouth."

I sunk my lips back down onto his cock and that was all it took. I felt the first full gush as he started cumming in my mouth and down my throat. I continued to suck his deflating cock getting every last drop of his semen in my mouth. I stood up and kissed my husband enjoying making him taste his own cum on my lips.

It was quite late and it had been a long week so we were both quickly asleep. After a nice lay in and leisurely breakfast the following morning we sat in the kitchen diner and I leaned closer to my husband, "I'll check on the swingers site and get the details about the club. I can pre-register us online to make it easier tonight."

"That sounds good to me."

The day soon flew by as we did some gardening and jobs around the house and then a fter dinner I had a long hot shower before going into the bedroom to dress. Gary was sitting on the bed.

"You're okay with this aren't you darling?" I asked.

"Yes of course I'm okay, I'm looking forward to something kinky!" Gary said smiling.

I gave him a kiss and then while Gary showered I put on black hold up stockings, leopard skin pattern bra with matching thong and my matching gold 'Hotwife' anklet and necklace. I put on a little black dress and adjusted it so that I showed some cleavage.

"Fuck, you look sexy, you definitely look ready to fuck."

I turned to see Gary standing looking at me, so I went over and kissed him. "When you kiss me later you'll be tasting another man's cock on my lips. You like that don't you darling?"

Gary just smiled and then we went out to the car. Gary put the postcode into the satnav and then he smoothly set off. We were both quiet in the car, I know I felt a little nervous as it was some time since we had visited a club and this was one we hadn't been to before. It only took about 30 minutes to get there and Gary parked outside a small industrial unit, only the the string of lights around the door giving any sign that it was the club. There were several cars parked outside so at least some people were there.

"It's not quite what I expected but the website does say it's a small club."

"I'm sure it will be okay, come on let's go in." Gary said taking my hand as I got out.

We opened the door and a tall burly middle aged man wearing a nice suit stood inside and smiled at us as we went inside.

"I think you two are new here? Did you register online?"

"Yes, it's Gary and Jayne."

He looked at the tablet in his hand and smiled.

"That's perfect and you've paid as well. I'll get Sue to show you around."

He led us through another door and into a bar and lounge area and a very attractive blonde came over to us smiling.

"I'm Sue, let me show you around our club."

Sue looked stunning in a tight red dress on that showed off her big breasts. Her blonde hair was swept to one side and she had bright red lips and vibrant blue eyes. I noticed she had some tattoos and as she spoke I saw a tongue piercing We followed her quietly as she led us down a narrow corridor with rooms leading off on each side. We looked into one and saw it was a small cinema, the next one was equipped with BDSM equipment, another was a dark room and then there were a few private lockable rooms.

"That's about it, our club is small but it's friendly and there's no pressure to play."We followed her back to the bar and I saw Gary looking at her curvy sexy bum as she walked in front of us. She gave us a complimentary drink as it was our first visit and we sat in the lounge looking at the people there. There were four couples in the bar and several single guys milling around. We had a chat with some people and then Gary pulled my arm.

"Let's have a look around and see if anything's happening yet."

I held his hand as we wandered around, in the cinema a single guy was watching a porn film and had his hard cock in his hand. Then we went into the darkroom which was much bigger than I thought and had two sections. We fumbled our way through the room and into another section and saw behind a glass window a curvy brunette on a bed getting fucked by a stocky heavily muscled black man. I stepped back and bumped into someone I hadn't seen in the darkness.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there," I said quietly.

"That's okay love, I was hoping you'd sit on my lap!" He said laughing.

The man was sitting on a bench seat watching the couple on the bed and as I sat next to him I saw he had his cock out and was wanking as he watched the brunette getting fucked doggy-style. She was a tall curvy brunette and I noticed she had several tattoos on her body.

"That's my wife Donna, she loves black cock and Tony is one of her favourites."

My eyes were adjusting to the darkness and I smiled up at Gary as he stood in the doorway watching what was happening. Donna turned around and then lay down while Tony knelt over her face, pulled off his condom and put his cock in her mouth.

"I'm Jayne and that's my husband Gary, he likes seeing me with black men too."

My names Steve and I love watching my wife being a slut."

"Can I help you with that Steve?" I said as I wrapped my hand around Steve's cock and gently wanked him while we all watched his wife in a 69.

"I guessed Donna would finish him off with her mouth," Steve said quietly. "

We watched for a minute and then Tony let out a muffled groan and his whole body tensed as his cock cock erupted into her mouth. I could see she was taking it all in her mouth but he was cumming so much it was spilling out the corners of her mouth and running down her face. Tony helped her to her feet and as they came out of the tiny room they saw us and smiled.

Tony said, "Thanks Steve, your wife's a great fuck and she finished me off with a great blow-job."

Donna looked at her husband and mumbled, "Look at what Tony's given me Steve."

I saw her mouth was full of cum and it dribbled down her chin as she spoke, then she wiped her chin clean of cum and scooped it into her mouth with her fingers. She smiled at her husband, put a hand around the back of his head and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. I continued to stroke his cock as they kissed and I saw she was sharing all of Tony's cum with her husband.

I heard Steve moan quietly and felt his cock throb then felt his hot spunk splash on my hand and my thigh as he came. His cock throbbed repeatedly in my hand for several moments.

Donna pulled back and a stream of cum hung between their mouths just before she tilted her head back and theatrically swallowed what was left in her mouth. I realized I was still gripping Steve's cock as it became flaccid so I released my hold on it. His cock twitched once more and another jet of cum splashed onto my thigh.

"Thank you love," Steve said, "I really enjoyed that.

I got some tissues and wet wipes from the shelf and wiped my hand clean and then Gary took my hand and led us back through the rest of the dark area and we went back into the bar.

"Wow, that was horny! I enjoyed watching that." Gary said.

We got a drink and then Steve, Donna and Andy came into the bar. I looked enviously at Donna, all she had on was a pair of very higher 'stripper style' high heels and a black mesh dress and I admired her curvy body seeing that she was naked under her dress as she moved closer to us.

Steve smiled and introduced us properly to his wife and Tony.

"It's nice to meet you Jayne, and you too Gary. Steve had fun watching Tony fuck me and you giving him a hand job was a real treat." Donna said as she hugged me and gave me a gentle kiss.

I smelt a mix of spunk, cigarettes and alcohol on her breath, "Nice to meet you Donna, and yes we did enjoy watching."

I looked at Tony and saw that he was staring at me intently and looking me up and down with lust in his eyes.

"I'd like a kiss and cuddle too please Jayne," Tony said as Donna let me go.

He pulled me into his arms and I felt a large firm cock bump into me.

" Of course you can," I said as his strong arms wrapped around me.

As he tilted his head to kiss me he dropped a hand down to my bum and squeezed pulling me into his erection as he kissed me firmly forcing his tongue into my mouth."Wow Tony that was a nice welcome kiss!" I said after eventually coming up for air.

He kept me in his arms and with his hand on my bum I felt his hard black cock press into me.

"I think we've met before haven't we Jayne?"

I was silent for a moment as I looked trying to recognise him. We always make every effort to keep our swinging and professional lives separate, so I felt sure that if Tony recognised me it must be from the swinging scene.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you Tony?" I replied hesitantly."Cathy's party a few years ago?"

The penny dropped and then I remembered the party. We had a friend Rex and had already had fun with him a few times when Gary let him take me to a BBC party where he had shared me with one of his friends, Tyrone.

I looked at him and smiled, and then nodded but still not recognising him.

"I knew it was you, my mate Rex brought you to the party and him and his mate did you on the settee, I remember you looked very happy with two black cocks in you."

I felt myself blush a little as he accurately described exactly what they had done that night, they both fucked me to a standstill, and I remembered being exhausted and soaked in sweat and cum when Gary came and collected me later.

"Yes, you are right that was me, " I said as held me. "I can't remember seeing you at the party Tony, but I was rather busy!"

"I remember how disappointed I was when I saw you leave the party before I could get my hands on you, but I'll make up for it tonight." He said confidently.

I looked up at Tony and I felt disappointed he hadn't got his hands on me before!

I lturned to Donna and looked her up and downdown. "I like your tattoos Donna., especially this one."

I pointed to the Queen of Spades tattoo on her wrist making her smile.

"I love my husband but I love black cock too so I had the Queen of Spades logos on my wrist. I can keep it hidden except for when I want to show I'm available to someone special."

"If he's black he'll understand of course," Tony said. "It worked for me, I got the message."

"And you've got another bigger one tattooed on your fat arse." Steve said laughing.

"Fuck off Steve! All my black friends love my curves and they can see that tattoo perfectly when I'm being fucked from behind. Anyway you never complain when you're watching them fuck me do you my darling little cuckold!"

I took a large gulp of my Vodka and lemonade as I subtly looked Tony up and down and admired his strong physique as he gave me a big white toothed grin and said. "I hope you're up for some fun tonight Jayne."

I finished my drink and even though I was starting to feel a bit light headed I asked my husband to get another drink for me.

As he went to the bar the other two men moved beside me and I felt their hands on me as we stood chatting, Tony had his hand on my bum squeezing gently while Steve had his arm around my waist.

Donna leaned in and whispered, "We are going to find a private room in a minute Jayne, do you want to join us? I know that Tony and my husband want you."

"And my husband?" I asked her. "I'll fuck him and you can be a greedy slut and have Steve and Tony," she said.

Gary came back, handed me my drink and then Donna put her arm around him, smiled and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips.

"Let's go and find somewhere to fuck now we're all here shall we?" she said.

"She's a dirty bitch," Tony said whispered in my ear, "She's always happy to get things going."

I'd already made my mind up and ran my hands over the prominent bulges in Tony and Steve's trousers and then saw Donna was walking towards the corridor leading to the play rooms. Holding Steve's hand and with Tony's arm around my waist we followed Donna and Gary. We stopped and looked into the cinema and saw an older chubby blonde laying on her back on a large sofa bed surrounded by three naked young men. Her legs were spread wide and a shaven headed heavily tattooed man was between her spread legs thrusting vigorously. As he fucked her deeply she had her hands wanking the erect cocks of the two other men while an old man stood watching. He was naked and his erect cock was dripping pre-cum onto the floor as he watched his wife being fucked by the young man.

"Come on, my favourite rooms empty," I heard Donna call out.

She was a little further along the corridor standing in the doorway of one of the playrooms. We followed her inside and I looked around the room and admired the tasteful decor. There were nice sexy pictures on the wall, a porn film was playing on the flat screen television on the wall but my eyes were drawn to the massive bed knowing that's where Donna and me were going to get fucked.

Tony pulled me round into his arms and whispered, "I'm going to really enjoy you Jayne."

Tony was much taller than me so I was pleased that I had very high heels on as I could feel his cock pulse against my pussy as he pressed himself into me. Steve was behind me holding my hips and I put my arms around Tony's neck and we kissed passionately as the the three of us swayed gently. With Tony's cock pushing into my groin and Steve grinding against my bum they slowly worked my dress up until it was bunched up around my waist.

After a couple of minutes of kissing and fondling from the two men I looked over and saw that Donna's dress was in a heap on the floor and she was writhing against my husband wearing just heels. She had my husbands stiff cock in her hand as he fondled her curvy body enjoying her big tits.

"Your husbands going to really enjoy my wife," Steve whispered as he saw me look.

They unzipped my dress and slipped it off and smoothly and unclipped my bra throwing it on the floor before Tony pulled me into his arms again. Steve pulled my thong down and ground against me from behind keeping me very turned on.

gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers
12