Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell you're very wet already Jayne, you really want it don't you?"

I was pleased I had kept my heels on as I was squeezed between them. I felt Tony's cock against my pussy, "You're so pale Jayne, a lovely contrast to my black dick."I moaned quietly as Steve pressed his erection pressed firmly against my bum and Tony rubbed his cock against my pussy. I was feeling very horny by now and ready to be fucked.

"I'd like to get some pictures of you two ladies kissing." Tony said with his camera phone in his hand.

Donna pulled me close and began kissing me aggressively. My heart thumped as we kissed and when Donna pulled back I very reluctantly pulled my lips from hers.

Tony said quietly. "Steve, get her down so her husband can watch her get fucked."

I was eased backwards and down onto my back and watched as Donna was manhandled round so she was kneeling between my spread thighs, "Let's see you eat some pussy Donna, suck her cunt and make her cum."

Steve pushed his wife's head down to my crotch and I felt her breath on me. I felt her slide her fingers into me and then a moment later she withdrew them, "She's very wet."

Then she stuck her fingers in her mouth and licked them dry making thke men groan, before she dipped her head down again and lapped at my pussy. I moaned out loud as she licked slowly up and down my pussy, her tongue sliding over my pussy and flicking my clitoris while she fingered me vigorously. I looked up to see the three men had stripped and were now each of them massaging their cocks watching us.

"You can fuck her while she sucks Jayne's pussy," Steve said to my husband.

I looked up to see my husband put on a condom, then move behind Donna and get to his knees. I heard her pussy squelching as he stuck his fingers in her pussy and started to work on her. Then he moved right behind her and she moaned into my pussy as he wedged his cock into her. She moaned and groaned but never stopped licking me.

"Go on fuck her hard, she loves it." Steve said.

Gary held her hips and was fucking her hard and fast now and I felt her head rocking against me, and I knew I was going to cum. I closed my eyes and wrapped my legs around her head and ground my pussy into her face.

"Oh fuck, that's gorgeous I'm cumming!" I called out as a gentle orgasm rippled through my body.

I slowly calmed down and got my breath and released her head from the grip of my legs. She looked up at me, her face glistening with my juices, her eyes closed, and I realised she was cumming as she was fucked. Hands reached out to touch my body and as they slid over my stomach and breasts and I moaned quietly. I was moved over and still on my back, fingers felt my pussy as two thick cocks pushed at my face befoe teve climbed between my thighs and pushed his cock all the way inside me. I arched my back groaned out loud as he gripped my hips with his hands firmly forcing his cock deep inside me. Beside me I saw Donna was on her back and Gary was between her thighs.

"Suck my cock Jayne." Tony said as he knelt over my face.

I opened wide and ran my lips over the head and swirled my tongue over his thick cock head. With his hand on the back of my head I heard his camera phone clicking as he took pictures of his cock in my mouth.

"Suck it, suck my black cock."

I stretched my mouth wide around his thick black cock as far down as I could, and I heard him moan as I wanked his shaft quickly. I kept as still as I could with the thick black cock twitching in my mouth while Steve fucked me. Our moans filled the room which was starting to reek of sex and sweat.

"I'm gonna cum in you Jayne." Steve said, then he shoved deep inside me and I felt his cock twitching deep inside me as he gripped my hips.

I got my breath back and Steve pulled out and threw his used condom in the bin. Tony pulled his cock from my mouth and I looked up at him as he got between my thighs and rolled a condom over his cock. I wrapped my hand around his dick and stroked it slowly as I lifted my hips and guided his prick between the swollen lips of my vagina.

"Slowly Tony your cock's very big."

He steadily pushed himself deep into me and then I felt his balls slapping against my bum making me gasp.

"You like my black dick Jayne?"

"Just fuck me, fuck me and cum in me."

He started thrusting, slowly at first, and as his pace picked up the sound of his cock working in and out of my now sopping pussy echoed around the room. I groaned with pleasure, he was all the way into his balls and he slowly withdrew before he shoved his cock deep into me again and started to fuck me harder with each thrust making my pussy squelch.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" I heard Gary say.

I looked across and saw Donna was leaning over Gary with her big tits in my husbands face while she wanked him off and a second later he arched his back and cum shot out over his stomach.

"Seeing his sexy wife stuffed with black cock made him cum." Tony said.

I squeezed my pussy as hard as I could around his shaft, then he shoved his cock back in me hard and I took him all the way, so his balls hit my clit with each thrust.

"You really love black dick, don't you?" He said as he fucked me hard holding onto my hips firmly.

I could feel my excitement building as I got close to cumming again and my heart was pounding. I looked at my husband as I took Tony's cock and came quietly, panting as he rammed into me. Then Tony got off me, ripped off the condom and as he sat back on the bed he grinned at Donna I realised that he had something planned.

"Donna, come here and suck this fucker," Tony said as he pulled Donna onto the bed with us.

He grabbed Donna's hair and slapped his cock against her face before feeding it between her lips and she sucked hungrily on it. I laid beside them and then he pulled out of her mouth and stuck his cock between my lips and face fucked me before he pushed Donna back down on him. I heard a click and saw Tony taking pictures on his mobile phone of us sucking his cock. Then a few minutes later he moaned.

"Take it, oh shit, I'm cumming!"

I licked his balls while he came in her mouth. I was fascinated by the way his balls twitched as he came and then cum dripped onto my cheek as he pulled out. I looked up at her and I saw his black hands on Donna's head push her down towards me.

I held her head and kissed her gently at first then she shoved her tongue deep in my mouth and we shared her mouthful of cum.

"Fucking dirty bitches, they're snowballing cum, how horny is that." Steve said.

A few moments passed and then Donna rolled off me and turned to face me, "Are you okay Jayne?"

I nodded and turned to see our husbands were looking on happily obviously enjoying their wives being used and abused by this dominant black man.

"This has been fantastic, Jayne you are awesome and we'll definitely get together again," Tony said. "I'll swap contact details with you both."

"I think we need a break to freshen up now." Donna said looking flushed.

I gave Gary a kiss and then went with Donna into the bathroom and we spent some time tidying ourselves up as best we could. I got dressed because I'd had enough and wanted to go but I knew that I must have looked like a well used slut in my tarty dress, ripped stockings, hair sticky with dried spunk and reeking of sex.

"Are you and Gary both okay with everything?" Donna asked as she refreshed her make up. "Tony's had me quite a few times now, he really enjoys cuckolding us and he's even shared me with some of his black mates too. I'm going to miss him as Steve's changed jobs and we're moving to Aberdeen in a couple of weeks.

"I've enjoyed it tonight and Gary did too, he came a lot while he sucked on your tits. I'd happily get together with Tony again, I enjoyed how dominant he is and he's got a lovely big cock!"

"Be careful though Jayne, it's an extreme experience with Tony, he's a proper bull and he will dominate you both and push your limits to see how far you will go. He really gets off on cuckolding and will want to cuckold Gary like he did Steve."

After doing the best we could with our hair and make up we went back into the lounge and I was pleased to see Tony with our husbands. Steve was very keen to get going home and I only had time for a very quick cuddle with them both before Steve took Donna's hand and they left.

"I've swapped phone number and email addresses with Tony because I'm sure you'll want to see him again won't you darling." Gary said.

I was tired and felt ready to go and Tony came out with us to our car.

Tony looked at my husband and said in a matter of fact way, "I'll definitely keep in touch because I want your wife again."

I sat quietly in the car feeling exhausted and amazed at what a night we'd had also feeling a little guilty about how much I had enjoyed it!

As Gary drove off I looked at him, "I've really enjoyed tonight, Steve and Donna were very special and I was very turned on by how dominant Tony was. He really got off on fucking me while you watched."

"Seeing you enjoying yourself and being happy is what counts and what he did to you and Donna was great to see."

"I will still always love you! Especially when you let me do this!"

I dozed in the car as Gary drove home my mind full of horny thoughts wondering what we would do next as I felt 100% sure Tony would soon be wanting more of me!

12