Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 04

Story Info
Niece joins in our fun.
4k words
4.46
9.8k
20
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers

Monday morning was a typically hectic morning and both Gary and me left early for work leaving my niece Jo to lay in bed a little. She'd said that she wouldn't be around much for the week she was staying with us as she expected to be working some long hours well into the night at the bank offices near us. The week continued pretty much the same with my class of 4 and 5 year olds testing my patience as usual. I was disappointed not to get see Jo at all as she didn't come back until the early hours of the morning for the first few nights when she stayed with us. Jo was my older step brothers daughter and was only 8 years younger than me and a very dynamic and confident lady and a trainer in computer technology. We felt her dedication to her career had caused her problems with relationships and she'd had a number of short relationships and then a marriage that had crumbled after only a couple of years.

Gary had always had a soft spot for my niece and I saw him ogling her curvy figure on Sunday guessing what was on his mind!   We had all got turned on when we told her about our swinging fun and she even peeked in on us when Gary had made love to me.

Thursday evening Gary was very late home from work and I was ready for bed when he got home.

"I'm sorry it's so late but it's been one of those days," he said looking at me sheepishly as I sat in my dressing gown.

"Don't worry but I'm ready for bed now."

A few minutes later we were cuddled up in bed and as we spooned together I felt Gary nudging his erection into my back side.

"What's got you turned on, having naughty thoughts about my niece?"

"It crossed my mind but so did what we did with Tony. I'm happy to have him round when you want to get fucked by him again."

"You're a pervert and a cuckold now!"

I laughed and rolled over making my way down the bed towards his cock and took it into my mouth. I sucked and wanked him gently and then  I pulled my mouth off his cock and looked up at him.

"Imagine I'm Jo sucking you off, you'd like that wouldn't you? You'd like her mouth on your cock wouldn't you?"

I felt his balls throb and knew he was soon going to cum.

"Fuck that's a horny thought Jayne!""Come on then, imagine it's Jo's mouth on your cock, come on, cum in my mouth."

I sunk my lips back down onto his cock and that was all it took. I felt the first full gush as he started cumming in my mouth and down my throat. I continued to suck his deflating cock getting every last drop of his semen in my mouth. I stood up and kissed my husband enjoying making him taste his own cum on my lips.

"You got turned on imagining I was Jo didn't you? You'd love to fuck my niece wouldn't you?" I teased."It's a very naughty but sexy thought," Gary admitted. "She's a sexy lady but I think that it will only ever be a fantasy.

We slept well and then in the morning it was the usual rush to get out and off to work while Jo stayed in bed after another very late finish. I checked my phone Friday in the lunch break and saw that  Tony had bombarded me filthy messages making sure I was keeping him on my mind. There was also a message from Jo.

'Hi Jayne, is it okay to stay over on Friday as well? I've finished up at the bank but want to spend some time with you both. I'll sort dinner for us Friday evening. Xx'

I texted back that it was fine and looked forward to seeing her. Friday was always a late finish for me as I had an after school club to run and when I got home at 6.30pm I saw Gary's car and Jo's Porsche Boxster in the drive.

When I went inside I smelt cooking and found Gary in the kitchen setting the table.

"Something smells good!" I said.

"Nothing to do with me," Gary replied. "Jo's upstairs getting changed. When I got home she had lasagne in the oven. I've got some wine in the fridge."

I heard her coming down the stairs and turned to see her looking stunning in a tight fitting black pencil style skirt, a red blouse and high heels. She had bare legs and several buttons undone showing off her very impressive cleavage.

"Wow, you look fantastic Jo."

"I wanted to make an effort, I've not seen you at all this week and it's great to see you Aunty Jayne, I hope you had a good day at work." Jo said as she stepped over and cuddled me.

"Yes, it was okay but I need to freshen up and change."

"You go ahead, there's lasagne in the oven but it's not ready yet so take your time."

I went upstairs and had a leisurely shower and after drying myself and sorting my make up decided I should also make an effort and dress sexily too. I put on nice underwear, a nice dress, high heels and my 'Hotwife' anklet and necklace set before I went down stairs. I peeked around the door and saw Gary and Jo close together smiling and talking. Gary had his arm around Jo when he noticed I was in the doorway and looked at me sheepishly as I looked down at the tent in the front of his trousers.

"Wow, Jayne! You've definitely got the hotwife look!" Jo said smiling.

I went over to them and brushed my hand across my husbands cock, "With you looking so sexy I thought I 'd better try and do something to get my husbands attention."

"I hope you didn't mind Jayne but we've already started on the wine and my naughty Uncle's been telling me a few things about last weekend."

I noticed the bottle emptied as Gary filled my glass so I wasn't surprised that they were both already pretty relaxed. I sat down and a couple of minutes later Jo served dinner. She was an excellent cook and as we all enjoyed the food Gary kept our our glasses topped up and as the alcohol relaxed us the conversation soon got very sexy.

"Jo wanted to know more about what we get up to, you are okay that I've been telling her some more about our swinging?" Gary asked me.

"Yes, of course I'm okay with that. I guessed that's why you had a hard on when I came downstairs."

Gary was sitting between us at the dining table and I put my hand down to his crotch to feel if he had a erection still and then felt Jo's hand high on his thigh. They both laughed looking a bit embarrassed.

"I got pretty turned on too when Uncle Gary told me about the clubs you've been to and some of the people you've met. It makes my fun seem pretty tame."

"I enjoyed you telling me Jo!" Gary said.

"So you're not too shocked are you?" I asked her.

"No, not at all. I'm just a bit jealous to be honest and I'm fascinated by your thing with black men, it's not something I've ever considered."

"It suits us as black men seem to really get what swinging is about, it's always just been sex for them and most have been really well hung and awesome in bed!" I said giggling.

"Actually Jayne is a slut for black cock, I've been amazed that she could still walk after some of the huge back cocks she's taken."

I saw Jo's eyes glaze and she took a deep breath and was clearly getting turned on by what we were saying.

She stood up and refilled Gary's glass and I saw my husband staring down her ample cleavage as she leaned over him. Then she leaned further forward and kissed him gently on the lips before she moved over to me.

"Thank you Jo," I said as he filled my glass.

I put my arms around the back of her head and pulled her in for a very deep kiss. We kissed for a long moment and I pushed my tongue deep into her mouth before she pulled up and away from me. We stayed silent for a moment until I suggested moving into the lounge.

"I need a wee, I'll be with you in a minute." Jo said and she went to the bathroom. While Jo was out of the room we went through to the lounge and I sat with Gary on the settee and brushed my hand across his cock and felt that he was hard.

"Turning you on is she?" I teased him as we sat down on the settee. "Well, I think if you to want to fuck her she'll let you and I don't mind you fucking my naughty niece."

Gary grinned and put some soft music on and dimmed the lights right down. Jo came into the lounge and sat on the other settee and for a minute or so we sat quietly drinking our wine but the atmosphere was most definitely charged.

"Have you've met anyone you'd like to get together with Jo?" I asked.

"I haven't met anyone yet but knowing what you two have has set my expectations very high, I think it's really exciting and sexy what you do so I'd love to be with someone who thinks like you Uncle Gary so we can have some fun with others. I wish my marriage had been like yours is that but I've learnt a lot from the experience. You two are just so good together."

"We know you watched us making love last weekend. I was hoping you might join us."

Jo paused at what Gary said before she answered, "I loved watching you both Jayne and then telling Gary to cum in you, I love to feel a man cumming in me but it's been a while since I felt that."

I was very turned on and I knew Gary was too but I still felt a little uncomfortable with involving my niece like this but she looked so sexy sitting on the sofa with her legs tucked up showing a generous amount of thigh and with her blouse buttons undone her chest looked fabulous.

"You look lovely Jo and I've got a little something for you." Gary said.

I looked quizzically at my husband as he got a small jewellery box from his pocket and showed Jo a gold anklet similar to mine with the word 'sexy' in letters on the chain.

"That's lovely, perhaps you would like to put in on for me Uncle Gary?" She quickly said getting up and coming over to us.

"Actually I'd love too," Gary said.

His face lit up and he knelt in front of her. Her skirt had risen up as she got up as it was so tight and she was showing a lot of thigh. She was wearing really sexy stiletto high- heels and I'm sure I saw my husbands hand trembling as he put the anklet on.

"Jo, you can wear it when you want to look available. This is a a real turn on," Gary said as he fastened the anklet around her ankle, then he slid his hand up her calf. He stayed on his knees in front of Jo gently stroking her leg.

"We both enjoyed fucking with you watching Jo, I'm sure that when Gary's been making love to me it's been you on his mind." I said as I watched Gary stroking her leg.

He moved his hands higher up her leg and had one hand on her calf and the other stroking the back of her thigh until she moved away somewhat reluctantly. Gary sat down beside me on the settee and she sat opposite us cradling her glass of wine.

"I can see we're having an effect on you darling," I said as I rested my hand on his cock and I felt just how turned on he was.

His cock was rock hard and he held my hand firmly on the bulge in his trousers whole with his other hand undid his belt and zip. I reached in and pulled his cock out, nobody said a word but I was pleased that Jo stayed watching us.

The head of my husbands cock was wet so I lowered my mouth and flicked my tongue out and licked it before I moved further down and took the head in my mouth.

"Oh god, this is so fucking horny," Jo said quietly.I looked across to her with Gary's cock still in my mouth and saw that her face was flushed. Gary was obviously very turned on and moved his hands to my head as I sucked him. As I sucked his cock we were both looking at Jo and she hitched her skirt higher and spread her legs. She slid had her hand between her thighs as she watched us.

I pulled my head off his cock and said, "That's it, play with yourself darling."Gary and pushed me back down and I took his cock back in my mouth."Let me see your tits Jo," Gary said.

With one hand still squeezed between her legs she used her other hand to undo some more of the buttons on her blouse and I looked to see her large breasts almost spilling out of her bra. He obviously couldn't take any more and pulled my head up off his cock.

"Let's go up to bed it's more comfortable." My husband said taking my hand.

I looked at Jo and smiled, "Coming?"

She laughed at the double meaning but stayed on the settee with her hand between her legs as we left the room and headed upstairs. In the bedroom we quickly stripped off and Gary laid down beside me on the bed and slid his hand down between my legs and gently stroked my pussy. I pushed against his hand and opened my leg and reached for his cock while his fingers caressed my pussy. We continued this for a few minutes and then he moved down and as he fingered my pussy he sucked firmly on my clit.

While he was between my legs licking me I noticed that Jo had come upstairs and was standing in the doorway looking at us. She had taken off her skirt and blouse and looked so sexy standing in matching red knickers and bra. She was playing with her pussy with one hand and the other was squeezing her tits."He's gonna make me cum, come closer Jo."

She moved closer and as she joined us on the bed I reached up and pulled her down for a kiss. I kissed her deeply, pausing just enough to whisper. "Join us."We kissed as Gary continued to lick me bringing me ever to an orgasm again, until Jo pulled back from me and looked at me with smouldering lust filled eyes. She sat on the edge of the bed and I watched as she unclipped her bra and then eased her knickers down and off before she turned and laid down beside me.

As she reached over and squeezed my breast I came on my husbands tongue, "Oh fuck yes, I'm cumming!"

As I got my breath back I noticed Jo smile as she she saw Gary's hard cock sticking out in front of him as he knelt between my splayed legs."I need to fuck you now," he said quietly pulling me around so I was on my knees.

Gary got behind me and slid his cock into me making me groan. I looked at Jo and saw her watching us with her hands squeezed between her thighs while Gary started fucking me gently."Oh fuck," she murmured as as she spread her legs and played with her pussy.She continued to watch us fuck as she fingered herself and we watched her too. I moved my hand to her very ample breast and teased her nipple making her smile. Then Gary slowed down to a stop.

"Look at Jo," I said to Gary.She smiled as he looked at her and said, "Don't stop Uncle Gary, I love watching you."

But with his cock still deep inside me he pulled me back and pushed my head down between Jo's legs. I slid my hands up her thighs and pushed her legs further apart. I could feel she was already wet as I inserted two fingers into her dripping pussy, stretching her. She laid back and I moved down and began to kiss and suck on her sweet tasting pussy. She began moaning as I pleasured her with my lips and tongue.Then I heard Jo moan, "Oh my god yes."

The bed shook as she writhed against my mouth and came. I carried on sucking and licking her pussy until she started to relax and then Gary pulled out of me. For a moment we stayed still as Jo got her breath back and then she opened her eyes and smiled up at us.

I rolled over onto my back and as he knelt between us Gary stroked his cock looking down at me and his niece. I moved across the bed a little and patted the cover for him to lay between us his cock sticking up in glistening with a mixture of pre-cum and my juices. I moved down and licked along it's length holding it in my hand."That's looks so good," Jo said quietly.

"It is, do you want some?"

She hesitated, so I reached for her hand and pulled it down to my husbands cock. She put her head down on his chest and I stroked her hair as she felt his cock. I pushed her hair back out of the way so I could see better and then gently eased her further down."Suck him Jo, suck his cock."Gary moaned, closed his eyes and arched his back so his cock was in her face. Her mouth went over the tip of his cock and engulfed it making him moan again. She took it part way in her mouth and began to wank the shaft firmly.

"Does that feel good, Jo sucking your cock?I watched lovingly as she sucked my husbands cock and then I kissed him.She pulled her mouth off his cock and said, "I can taste your pussy on his cock."

Gary put his hands in her hair and guiding her back down onto his cock. "That's so good."

She continued to suck and stroke his cock and then he looked at me questioningly and I simply nodded and mouthed silently "fuck her."He pulled her back up off his cock and kissed her. As they kissed he rolled her over onto her on her back and got between her legs. I reached down to his cock between her legs and placed it against her opening pussy.

"Fuck me Uncle Gary." She whispered.

With a firm push he eased inside her making her groan out loud, then he started to fuck her."Fuck her Gary, give it to her, fuck my naughty niece," I said knowing how dirty that sounded.Gary fucked her and I could see he was close to cumming and a moment later he tensed and pushed deep inside her, "Oh god, fuck yes, I'm cumming, take it!"Her body shook as my husband came in her and I leaned over and kissed her.

Gary  was motionless, his cock deep inside her as he emptied his balls in Jo.

"Oh fuck that was gorgeous," she whispered before she kissed me on the lips. "Thank you for sharing him with me."Gary giggled as his cum covered cock fell out of her and then he lay on his back between us."That was incredible, thank you, both of you."

Jo then amazed me as she moved down his chest and took his cock in her mouth and cleaned it She licked and sucked and then came to me and we kissed again and I tasted her pussy and Gary's cum on my lips.

"That's what they do in the porno movies isn't it?" she said.

We kissed again and she pushed her tongue deep in my mouth for a full on passionate kiss and we kissed and cuddled. The three of us cuddled in bed and I watched my husband playing happily playing with Jo's big tits. I was very happy watching them together and smiled as he pulled her over him so that her gorgeous big tits were smothering his face. As he sucked on her nipples Jo ran her fingers through his hair, holding his face in her tits and I heard his muffled moans as he sucked her tits.

"I knew my husband would want some more of you Jo."

Her eyes widened as I stroked his cock back to erection.

"I love both of you." Jo answered.The bed creaked as Gary knelt up on the bed his cock over her head. She was staring up at Gary as fondled a huge boob and with his other hand pumped his erection up and down in steady strokes

"Stick it in her mouth Gary, she loves it."

She grabbed his cock and wrapped her lips around it and I could see his cock was hard and fully erect.

"Go on Gary, fuck her again."

Gary moved off her and lay back in the middle of the bed pulling Jo over him. She straddled him and lowered herself towards his cock, taking control and teasing him sliding her pussy over his cock making it shine with her juices. Then she sat on him, her pussy already wet and stretched so she slid right down taking all of his cock in one movement. Then she slowly at first until she was slamming herself down onto him.

Watching turned me on and I slid my hand between my thighs and squeezed. Gary spanked her big arse as he thrust up into Jo, meeting her as she slid down his shaft. Gary was grunting with each thrust as Jo rode his cock, her tits bouncing in his face. He had grabbed on to her hips, pulling her down harder so she was taking every single bit of him.Gary looked and saw me playing with myself as I watched them and I saw from my husbands face he was ready to cum too.

Jo slowed and Gary quickly pulled out and rolled her over. He straddled her chest and grinned, "I'd love a tit-fuck."

This was something I could never do with my small chest but Jo was perfect and I knew it was a fantasy of my husband.

Jo pressed her hands to her tits, making her cleavage tight and Gary slid his hard wet cock into the flesh. He pumped his hips back and forth, sliding his cock between her fleshy mounds and then he groaned as he came between her tits. He knelt over her, his cock nestling between her lovely tits.

gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers
12