Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck that was awesome," Gary said as he moved up and over her face. "Suck it now."

Obediently Jo took his softening cock in her mouth and licked it clean. As he moved I moved closer wanting to share the taste in her mouth and we kissed passionately. When we came up for air I felt sad knowing that she was going home in the morning and this was a last time sharing our home with her.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay here forever?" I asked as all three of us cuddled on the bed.

"I'd love to but no, I need to go home. But you've so opened my eyes up to how to have a great open relationship and when I find someone I really want to be with I'll be trying my hardest to convince him to live this lifestyle."

Jo went to her some sleep but we were very sad  watching Jo leave the following morning although the time we spent with her remains one of our favourite swinging experiences.

12