Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 05

Story Info
Back for more with black lover
4.3k words
4.44
9.7k
19
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers

5. Confessions of Hotwife: Back for more BBC and cuckolding.

Before you read any further know that this is a story about a married white swinging couple who enjoy extra marital sex, and with her husbands approval the female indulges in her penchant for black men. If you don't like reading about cuckold husbands watching their wife fucking black men please don't bother to read this story, there are many other excellent stories on Literotica that I'm sure will be to your taste.

The last couple of months had certainly been exciting. We'd had a lengthy break from swinging so firstly trying a club that we'd never been to before was fun enough, but meeting a very exciting couple, Donna and Steve and their black bull Tony had been something very special. No doubt this had worked well for both of us as we invited Tony to visit us a week later. Tony was very dominant and into cuckolding and although he had pushed our boundaries both of us were happy and I certainly wanted to see him again.

A totally unexpected thrill had been sharing stories about our swinging fun with my grown up and very broad-minded Niece Jo who got turned on by what she heard and eventually ended up in bed with us!

We did have a bit of a breather and settled back into the routine of work. Teaching in a primary school with a class of noisy and lively 5 year old kept my mind focused although the almost daily filthy texts from Tony kept him on my mind! But it had been a few weeks now since we'd seen him and I felt ready for a bit of fun again.

Saturday afternoon I heard the mobile phone we use for swinging ring. I saw it was Tony so answered it excitedly and for a couple of minutes we had a very civilised chat and he apologised that he had been too busy to get to see us. I enjoyed hearing his voice but was surprised when he said he wanted to talk to Gary.

I passed the phone to my husband and watch him intently as he listened to what Tony had to say.

"We're both okay with everything, so yes okay." He stammered and then turned away so I could only see his back, but I could still hear him and the tone of his answers. "No, that's fine, we're free tonight so we can do that."

Then there was a very long pause from my husband and I guessed he was getting some instructions before he finally said quietly, "Yes Tony, I've got all that."

When Gary finished the call I looked at him quizzically.

"Tony wants to fuck you again. He's told me to take you to him tonight, dressed like a slut and he's going to fuck you senseless."

Laughed before I said, "Okay I'd best get ready then!"

I went upstairs, showered and shaved my legs and pussy before I went into the bedroom where I saw Gary sorting through clothes in my wardrobe.

"Tony gave me specific instructions in how I was to get you dressed."

Gary had already picked out the shortest skirt I had. The black skirt he handed me finished well above my knees and showed a lot of thigh and I had only worn it before when we had gone to a swingers club.My husband went over to my tops and picked a sheer top that I had only worn before with a jacket over but I guessed tonight there would be no jacket! On the bed there was a new box of black hold up stockings and my highest stiletto heels were also out ready for me."You forgot to sort me some underwear," I said."No, I didn't, you're not wearing any."

Remembering how much Tony had appreciated the Queen of Spades tattoos I had worn for him before I put one on my ankle and another on my chest before I dressed in what he had chosen. I checked my handbag for condoms, tissues and lube before I went downstairs.

"You look perfect! It's only ten minute drive to Tony's so we've got plenty of time for a drink." Gary said as he handed me a drink.

Gary  had poured me a very strong whiskey and lemonade and I gulped it down before we went out to the car. Gary quickly put Tony's address in the satnav and we soon got across to the other side of town and found the road where Tony lived. It was a very nice quiet road of modern town houses and I recognised Tony's Mercedes as Gary parked behind it.

"That was a nice short trip," Gary said as he came round and opened the door to let me out.

I got out of the car and straightened  my skirt, but my stocking tops were showing. I was conscious that I looked like a tart and felt embarrassed as I saw an elderly man next door cleaning his car but all the time looking at me. I got closer to him as we walked towards Tony's front door and he stared at me openly as he saw my short skirt and exposed stocking tops.

As we passed he said, "Hello darling, you look lovely."

I felt embarrassed and wondered how many white married women he'd seen turn up at Tony's door. I smiled and thanked him for his comment anyway and then looked to see Tony already opening the door to us. He waved to the old guy next door and then we followed Tony into the house. I looked around very impressed by the modern and minimalistic décor in his home. I saw the tidy lounge and dining area with sliding doors opening out onto a small courtyard garden.

"I love the way your dressed Jayne, very sexy. You look like a slut who's come here to get fucked." Tony said laughing.

"W ell that's about right I guess!" I replied.

"The weather is amazing for this time of the year so let's sit outside and chat for a while and have a glass of wine." Tony suggested.

He took my hand and we walked across the lounge,  a porn film was on the television, an interracial movie with a busty blonde being fucked by a black man.   He led us out into the garden and I saw a bottle of wine and glasses on a table on the patio. I was feeling light headed from the Whiskey I had drunk earlier and smiled as Tony looked at me appreciatively.

We sat and chatted for a while and Tony kept my glass topped up and soon I was feeling very relaxed and horny. I crossed my legs showing plenty of white thigh above my stocking tops turning so Tony saw the tattoo on my ankle

"I so like those Queen of Spades tattoos you wear for me." Tony said.

"I have the tattoo on my ankle and another on my breast," I said as I slipped my top down a little to show him.

"You look really sexy Jayne, I think that you should get one done permanantly as you like the tattoos and black cock so much."

"I might just do that Tony, somewhere private though, maybe on my bum so it's can be seen when I'm being fucked doggy style. I can always use the temporary ones on my ankle or neck maybe when I want to advertise I'm available."

"That would be brilliant Jayne, now come and sit down here next to me."

As I stood Tony looked at me and said, "Now show me your pussy, pull your skirt up Jayne I want to check you did as I told you."

I pulled the hem of my skirt up slowly until it was bunched up around my waist and then sat next to Tony on the two-seater garden sofa before he pulled  pulled me in for a very sexy kiss and cuddle. When we eventually apart I saw Gary sitting looking at us.

"I'm very pleased you followed my instructions Gary, thank you for bringing your wife here for me to fuck, you know how much I enjoy her."

I looked at my husband and grinned because I could see the bulge in the crotch of his trousers and knew that he was excited watching me with Tony.

I leaned forward over the metal table and kissed Gary and this gave Tony the opportunity to slip his hand up and rub my pussy with his fingers. I moaned with pleasure into my husbands mouth 0while Tony massaged my pussy.

"Lean on the table Jayne," Tony said as he stood up behind me and pushed down on my shoulders getting me in position to fuck. Then I glanced up and saw the next door neighbour peeking through the curtains upstairs.

"I want to go inside, the old pervert next door is watching." I said.

Tony grabbed my hips from behind and pulled me close. "No Jayne, old George is okay, he's on his own and he's happy just watching."

I glanced up at the old man again and smiled happy to let him watch. I looked straight into my husbands eyes and said, "Tony's going to have me again and you're going to watch."

Tony slowly stroked me with his fingers from the top to the bottom of my pussy and then eased two fingers inside me making clench down onto his fingers.

"Your arse is gorgeous Jayne, I'd love to stick my cock in there."

He moved closer to me and pushed me forward gently with a firm hand between my shoulder blades. He probed inside me with his fingers and teased my clit with his thumb.

"Like that, eh?""Oh God, yes," I said as I pushed back against his hand.

I leant further forward over the table with my hands flat on it and opened my legs as Tony got behind me.  I turned to watch Tony unzip his trousers and take his cock in one hand and slowly begin stroking it to hardness.   His fingers quickly rubbed across my slit and slipped inside me and I stretched my head back. He kissed the back of my neck as he started to finger fuck me quickly and I felt my juices pouring out of me.

"Fucking hell you're very wet Jayne, you really want it don't you?"

I saw Gary watching staring at my face. I groaned and pushed back against Tony as he pushed down on my shoulders, so I was face down and arse up over the table. Tony pulled back for a moment and then with one hand on my hip and his cock in his other hand he ran it across my bum. He did it several times teasing me rubbing his thick black cock over my backside.

"Your pale skin is such a lovely contrast with my black dick."

I closed my eyes as he held me down and finger fucked me hard and fast turning me on so much by just using me..

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming," I moaned as an orgasm rippled through me. "Fucking hell, that's good."

He slowed down as I got my breath back and then I pushed myself up from the table.

"Tony, can we go inside now please, it's getting cold out here."

Tony gave my arse a hard slap and laughed. I looked up and saw George next door was quite openly watching and we smiled at each other before I followed Tony inside.

Tony was chuckling. "I bet old George came watching us!"

We went back into the lounge and I stood with Tony. He  kissed my neck and pulled me close, his hand went between my legs and he slipped a finger back into my pussy while I stroked his cock. When I looked across to Gary I was surprised to see him sitting down engrossed in the porno movie while I was cuddling with Tony.

Gary just smiled looking embarrassed as Tony said, "That will keep you entertained while I fuck your wife."

I glanced at the screen and saw it was a different scene, this time an older skinny brunette being fucked by two young black men while her husband was tied naked to a chair watching them.

"Think that's horny do you Gary, a cuckold watching his wife being fucked by a black men and he can't even touch himself?" I asked.

Gary just grinned but I quite fancied doing that to him!

"I have plenty of friends who would love to do you Jayne, maybe I should get someone round right now and we'll tie your husband up and he can watch while we fuck his wife."

Tony laughed and then pressed his lips passionately against mine for a deep kiss and gently fingered my pussy. When we finally broke our kiss Tony looked straight into my eyes.

"I want you Tony, I want your black cock in me.""And I want to fuck you now Jayne." Tony said pulling away from me

Tony looked down at my husband and said, "I'm really enjoying fucking your wife and I want to be alone with her for a while, you can wait downstairs. Yo u'll hear your wife get fucked, you know how much she loves my cock."

The idea turned me on and although  Gary looked disappointed I gently pushed down on his shoulder as I took Tony's hand.

"We won't be long darling, I just want some time alone with my lover now."

I held Tony's hand as we left the room and went upstairs and into his bedroom. We stripped off but I left my heels and hold ups on and Tony got down onto the bed with me and we lay on our sides facing each other.

"I'm enjoying dominating you and cuckolding your husband. This is just a start and we can do so much more, trust me you'll both love it. Anyway, I want to fuck you now and you to be really noisy okay? He can come in and watch a bit later."

I felt pretty sure that Gary would enjoy it too. "Okay, let's do it."

He put his arms around me and pulled me close and we kissed passionately, he had one hand in the middle of my back with the other squeezing my bum.

For a few minutes we kissed and cuddled until Tony pulled back, "Kneel on the bed."

I knelt on the bed and turned and saw Tony holding his cock in one hand slowly stroking it as he knelt behind me. I reached behind me and stroked his cock as his fingers stroked my pussy. I moaned out loud as he eased two fat fingers inside me.

"It feels like you're ready for some black cock.""I'm feeling very turned but you're very big, so be gentle please."

I groaned feeling his wet fingers gently probing inside me and he rubbed my clit with his thumb. He could feel that I was already turned on, and I clenched around his fingers and I pushed myself back again his hand.

"Like that do you?"

"God, yes and you're going to make me cum."

Tony pulled his fingers from my pussy and he moved down to my slit and stuck his tongue deep into my pussy and he soon found my clit and sucked on it for a few seconds pushing me over the edge.

"Fuck I'm cumming suck my clit, oh fuck." I called out loudly.

I writhed and squirmed pushing back against his mouth as I came. For a few moments he licked and sucked gently as I got my breath back until he moved back, and I felt a big strong hand on my hip and his cock being rubbed against the inside of my thighs. He held his cock and rubbed it up one thigh, across my pussy and down the other thigh several times teasing me. I rolled over onto my back and opened my legs and smiled up at Tony as he rolled a condom onto his cock. I lifted my hips and guided his prick into my pussy.

"Slowly Tony, your cocks very big. Get it right in then and then fuck me."

He pushed himself deep into me and I felt his slap balls against my bum.

"Now, fuck me, fuck me Tony."

He started thrusting, slowly at first, and as his pace picked up the sound of his big cock working in and out of my pussy echoed around the room. He was all the way in right to his balls and he slowly withdrew before he shoved his cock deep into me again and started to fuck me harder with each thrust making my pussy squelch. I squeezed my pussy as hard as I could around his shaft, then he shoved his cock back in me hard and I took him all the way, so his balls hit my clit with each thrust. Soon I came again and I shuddered gently under Tony's muscular frame.

"I bet your husbands got a hard-on listening to us fucking."  Tony said laughing as he looked down at me.

Suddenly he pulled out of me and rolled onto his back.

"Jayne, now you get on top and fuck me."

I straddled him and grasped his thick black cock with my hand and guided it to my pussy and slowly lowered myself down on him. We both moaned as I slid down on his cock, it felt even bigger as he filled me.

When I was all the way down on him I sat up straight and ground my hips as he reached up to squeeze my tits. The bed creaked as I rode Tony's lovely thick cock and as I got quicker he thrust his hips upwards burying his dick deep into me. I could feel his excitement building as he got close to cumming in me and my heart was pounding as I ground down on him.

I clenched my pussy around his cock and smiled down at Tony, "Cum for me Tony."

"I want you to suck me off Jayne, I love cumming in your mouth."

I didn't hesitate and climbed off him  and smiled as I watched him pull off the condom. I started by licking up the dribble of pre-cum on his leg and then laid my head on his leg and started to suck his cock.While I sucked Tony started talking "It's been fun tonight Jayne and you've loved cuckolding your husband. He's going to be feeling horny after listening to us fucking. I'm going to cum in your mouth but don't swallow it, I want you to give your husband a kiss and push my cum into his mouth."

He got up and stood next to the bed and smiled at me as he wagged his finger.

"Come and worship black cock Jayne."

Obediently I got off the bed, knelt in front of him and licked along the full length of his shaft before taking as much of his thick black cock in my mouth as I could.Then he called out to Gary telling him to come up and I heard the floorboards creak as he came upstairs.  I pulled my mouth off his cock and looked at Tony and smiled before I sunk my lips over his cock again just as my husband came into the bedroom.

"Come and kneel next to your wife, watch her suck my cock."

Gary did as Tony said and knelt by me and held my hair back as Tony pushed harder in my mouth face fucking me. Spit and pre-cum dripped down from my mouth until Tony pulled back and his cock dropped from my mouth.

"Kiss your husband Jayne."

I turned and grinned at Gary before I kissed him pushing my tongue in his mouth so he could taste Tony's cock before I went back and took his thick black cock back in my mouth. I went to work on his big black cock wanting him to cum.

Tony groaned,  "Don't stop Jayne, don't stop, suck me I'm nearly there. "

Tony pushed deep into my mouth and with his hands holding my head down his cock twitched and jerked and hot liquid cum exploded in my mouth.

"Don't swallow it Jayne, keep it in your mouth."

His cock jerked and spurted in my mouth. I kept it in my mouth over his cock but he came so much that a little dripped down my chin and I continued to suck and lick until he pulled my head back.

"It's time Jayne." Tony whispered.

I just grinned with my lips sealed as I turned to my husband and grabbed the back of his head and I kissed him gently knowing he would taste spunk in my mouth. He recoiled but I held his head and opened my mouth and kissed him deeply, pushing my tongue and Tony's spunk into his mouth. We kissed and shared Tony's cum and when I pulled back a long stream of spunk hung between our mouths.

"Like the taste Gary?"

He nodded with his mouth shut and I smiled mischievously at him and waited to see what he would do with the spunk in his mouth."You like my black lovers cum don't you baby?" I whispered. "Now swallow it Gary."

He hesitated and then wretched as he swallowed. I kissed him again and then grabbed a handful of tissues and wiped my husband's wet and glistening face. I heard a noise behind me and turned to see Tony chuckling as I wiped my husband's face dry.

"Gary, next time you can watch us fuck and I'll cum in your wife's pussy and then you can clean her out."

Tony then gave me a little kiss before he went into the bathroom.

"It sounded good from downstairs Jayne, did you have a good time?"

I smiled and gave him a kiss, "Thank you darling but are you okay, I didn't know he would get us doing that?""I'm okay, I just want to clean my teeth!"

Gary laughed and went downstairs while I freshened up and got dressed and then went and found Tony waiting with my husband in the kitchen.

Gary smiled as I gave him a gentle kiss as I joined them in the kitchen.

"Tony's invited us to join him in London for the weekend," Gary said.

"I'm going to stay in London for the weekend in three weeks and I was hoping you'd be free? I'm staying in a small apartment in London that I've used before and it would be great if you could come down and stay over with me. It's a really nice place to stay, there's lots of nice places to eat near the flat, we could have a really fun weekend."

I looked at Gary and could tell he was keen so I nodded that I wanted to go.

"We'd love that thank you Tony, schools closed so Jaynes off, we could come down Friday evening and stay a couple of nights." Gary replied.

gandj130
gandj130
506 Followers
12