Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's something else I want you to consider. So far you've insisted on condoms but I really want to fuck you bareback and I'm sure it would be much better for you."

"Is it really so important that you don't wear a condom when we have sex,  I like you cumming in my mouth and on my arse?"   I asked."I would definitely prefer it. We can have a really sexy weekend and push some more boundaries. I'm sure you'd love taking my bare cock inside you Jayne and getting filled with cum and your husband has just told me he fantasises about it."

I look at Gary who grinned and nodded.

"You are such a pervert Gary! Tell me what you want then?" I asked.

He shocked me by looking me straight in the eyes and saying, "I want to see him inside you  emptying his balls and pumping you full of his spunk."

In my mind I remembered what Tony had said earlier about making Gary go down on me after he'd cum inside me.

"Well you know how much he cums so I'll be overflowing for you! But will you get checked first please Tony."

I theatrically licked my lips and grinned at my husband.

"That's a date then? Come down on the Friday evening, I'll meet you at the train station. In the meantime I'll get checked out and then we can have a lot of fun."

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my hair was a mess and I had a just fucked look. Tony smiled at me appreciatively as I gave him a peck on the lips before I took Gary's hand.

"See you in a couple of weeks in London lover," I said as we went to the front door. We quickly got into the car and as soon as Gary pulled away I asked him how he felt about Tony fucking me bareback.

"He told me he much prefers to go bareback and using a white woman as his cum dump. He says it's such turn-on for him thinking about pumping a huge load of spunk into you and making your pussy a sticky mess, a cream-pie."

"But you know his kink is cuckolding, he probably plans to degrade and humiliate you, even tell you to clean me up and lick his cum from my pussy."

"Well, let's see how it goes but I'm sure it will be fun and after the ways things have gone tonight I'm sure we'll push even more barriers!"

I was relieved to see my husband still smiling so looked forward to London!

12