Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 07

Story Info
Things come to an end with Tony.
5.3k words
4.38
8.5k
20
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers

Before you read any further know that this is a story about a married white swinging couple who enjoy extra marital sex, and with her husbands approval the female indulges in her penchant for black men. If you don't like reading about cuckold husbands watching their wife fucking black men please don't bother to read this story, there are many other excellent stories on Literotica that I'm sure will be to your taste.

Since our weekend in London with Tony we decided to take a short break from swinging, the last several weeks had certainly been very exciting meeting and having fun with a few new people. Even though Tony had at times really pushed our boundaries I felt very relaxed with him and hoped to keep him as a swinging friend. I have always had dominant black men as my favourite men to swing with and Tony is probably the best we have met but a few weeks away from swinging was in order for us at the moment.

The early summer was always a busy time for Gary and the time approaching end of school year was also a challenge for me. It also gave time for my new tattoos to heal. I had decided to have two Queen of Spades tattoos, a very small one on the nape of my neck covered when my hair is down and a larger one on my bum. Tony had kept in touch regularly texting me with filthy messages and pictures of his cock! I kept him at distance for over a month but school term was now over and both my tattoos had healed beautifully, well worth all the care I had taken of them during the healing process and I looked forward to surprising Tony with them.

On Thursday Tony sent me his almost daily filthy text with a picture of me sucking his cock and I decided time was right to see him so instead of replying by text I rang him. Talking on the phone Tony was very charming and after chatting for over half an hour he offered to take Gary and me out for dinner the following evening before we had some fun. He suggested meeting at a 'Gastro' pub in a village just a few miles away, that I knew was perfect and discretely tucked away.

I was excited about seeing Tony again so when Gary came home late evening I couldn't't wait to tell him about seeing him on Friday evening

"That's fine Jayne but I have a meeting tomorrow and can't see me getting home before 9pm." He replied impassively. "If you're that keen to see Tony why don't you go to dinner with him and I'll see you when you get back."

"Really! You wouldn't mind me going on a date? I'll come back here with him for some fun though and you can see your naughty wife take his big black cock."

I saw him smile, "Okay, it's a deal but back here after dinner then, I'll be waiting."

It was quite late so I put off ringing Tony until the following day and I'm sure I detected disappointment in his voice as he answered the phone, I guess thinking I was ringing to cancel. I explained the situation with Gary working until late but that I had his consent for a dinner date with my lover.

"That's brilliant Jayne, do you still want to meet there?" Tony asked, his tone much brighter now.

"Well if it's a date you'll pick me up at my house won't you?"

"How's 7pm for you?"

"Perfect, I'll look forward to it and will get ready for you, bye Tony, see you later." I said as I hung up the phone.

I had several hours so I took my time to get ready for my date. I took a long soak in the bath and shaved my legs, underarms and trimmed my pussy. After I had dried off and sorted my hair I put on my dressing gown and went downstairs and poured myself a gin and tonic and sat for a while reading and thinking about the evening ahead. I chilled until I was left with an hour to get ready.

I went back upstairs having decided that I would have two outfits for the evening, one for my date and one for later. I moisturised and sprayed perfume, put on a matching white bra and high leg knickers and a pale blue and white sundress which gathered at the waist. It was a very warm and humid evening so wanted to I wanted to wear something nice and comfortable, I carefully applied my make-up to look classy keeping my thick red hair down wanting to keep the tattoos a surprise for later. I put on gold earrings and then at the last moment decided to wear my hot wife anklet, after all I was a married woman going out on a date with her black lover.

I didnt hear Tony's car so the doorbell ringing made me jump. I quickly put on my heels and went downstairs to open the door to Tony standing on the doorstep looking very handsome impressed back trousers and crisp white short sleeved shirt.

"Hi Tony, I'm all ready so shall we go?"

As I locked the door and walked down the drive and got into his Mercedes saloon I wondered if my neighbours were watching, although over the years they may have noticed several other black men turning up at our house.

Tony was the perfect gentleman on the ten minute journey complimenting me on my appearance and thanking me for allowing him to take me to dinner. Tony was the perfect swinger friend, very charming and intelligent company socially but a dominant bull in the right situation.

A pleasant young waiter showed us to our table in the corner of the restaurant area and soon reappeared with glasses and a pitcher of water. We ordered, Tony having lasagne and I had a ham salad, both of us enjoying a lightish meal and pleasant polite conversation which I was relieved about as the dining area was crowded and the tables quite close together. The waiter cleared away the plates, we declined the offer of dessert and Tony paid the bill. I noticed Tony look down at my ankle as he took my hand as we walked out into the car park.

"Thank you for a lovely evening Jayne, I feel quite honoured that you let me take you out on a date. I did notice the hot wife anklet though so I'm hoping for a sexy time from now. I have had plenty of white pussy and you are probably the I've ever had, you want it too don't you?"

"Absolutely I do want you Tony, please don't leave it so long next time though."

"Brilliant, because I'm going to fuck your brains out tonight?"

I looked around the car park then grabbed Tony's cock and said, "I have a surprise for you later and we're definitely going to have a dirty evening."

Tony had carefully parked his car right at the far end of the car park facing into the corner saying when we arrived that he didn't want any dents in his car from other people's doors and now there was a white Transit van near us blocking Tony's Mercedes from view. He opened the door for me and looked down lustfully as I got in.

The polite date was now obviously over and my lover was ready to get down and dirty which was fine for me too. I grabbed his cock again rubbing t through his trousers and realised he was already hard. Tony moved around to the drivers side and got I as I looked and checked that nobody was around.

"You're hard already," I said quietly.

"Rock hard Jayne, I haven't cum since Tuesday when I had a wank in the shower thinking about you."

"Take it out, I want taste it. Keep a look out and I'll suck you off now and then you can give me a long hard fuck when we get home."

He pulled his lovely thick hard black cock out and I immediately went down on him. Tony groaned as my lips and tongue worked on his cock, and he leaned back in his seat with his fingers in my hair.

"That's fucking awesome, suck it Jayne. Worship my black cock," He whispered.

I took it out of my mouth and wanked the shaft vigorously. I opened my eyes and glanced upwards and saw Tony's smiling face as he enjoyed what I as doing for him.

"Cum in my mouth when you want." I said and then slid his cock back deep into my mouth.

I held his cock deep in my mouth as I sucked and wanked and very soon I felt Tony's breathing quicken. I felt his strong hands grip my head. "

That's it, Jayne I'm cumming take it you dirty bitch, oh fuck!"

His body stiffened and his cock exploded in my mouth, hot salty cum filling my mouth. I kept sucking and stroking his shaft, until he finally pulled me up and off him.

"Jayne, that was perfect," he said. "Now let me see you swallow it."

I sat back in the seat, looked at Tony and loudly swallowed his cum.

He smiled and moved a hand to squeeze one of my breasts. "I think I'm going make you cum now?"

He slid his hand slid down and under dress and he pressed firmly on my pussy over my knickers..

"You feel hot and wet, I don't think it'll take you long," he said as his hand pushed harder.

"No, it won't take long, just push hard like that," I moaned and clamped my legs around his hand. Realising I was close to coming Tony pushed harder and lowered his mouth to my neck kissing and sucking me there.

I was so close to cumming I didn't notice someone get into the Transit van next to us. I only opened my eyes and looked when the door slammed shut to see a young man looking over at us smiling. He was enjoying the show, so I relaxed and let myself cum.

"Oh yes, Tony push and rub my clit."

A moment later I was gasping for breath as I came, my body grinding against Tony's hand. I got my breath back and sat back in my seat.

The young man in the Transit gave me a smile and a thumbs up gesture, so I smiled back and blew him a kiss as he drove off.

"I like being watched," I said.

"That's good because your husband can watch you being fucked later."

Tony drove out of the car park and soon we were almost at my home.

"So, when we get back to your house shall we just walk past your husband and go upstairs and fuck?" Tony asked.

"Assuming he's home at least stop and have spend a bit of time together, he is letting you borrow his wife! Anyway I want to get changed, I have a surprise for you."

Tony raised his eyebrows and grinned and we sat quietly for the remaining couple of minutes until we pulled into the driveway of my home.

"Well Gary's home," I said as Tony parked behind my husband's car.

I took his hand and led him into the house. My husband was sitting in the lounge watching football on TV and stood to shake Tony's hand and then I quickly moved in to give my husband a kiss. I pulled him in close and gave him a deep tongue kiss hoping he would taste the remnants of my lovers cum in my mouth.

I pulled back, still holding his arms and grinned, "Taste anything darling?"

"Black cock I'm guessing was on the menu after dinner?"

"And a mouthful of yummy cum actually, less than ten minutes ago outside the pub."

He shook his head and pulled back but I saw him grinning, "Okay, I have some wine and beers in the fridge. I'll go fetch them."

"I'll go upstairs and change, you two can have a beer and watch the football for a bit." I said to them as I headed upstairs.

I went into our bedroom and the first thing I noticed was the chair placed at a 45 degree angle near the bottom corner of bed, I smiled knowing that was where Gary planned to sit and watch me being fucked. I stripped off what I was wearing, then went into the bathroom and showered quickly to freshen up. After drying off I walked naked over to the bed where I had earlier laid what I wanted to wear to show off my new body art. I put on a black and red bustier and black thong. After fiddling with fastening on the bustier I did a twirl in front of the mirror pleased how it made the most of my modest chest, and also how the thong left my Queen of Spades tattoo on my bum exposed. I slipped on a pair of glittery sandals and then spent five minutes sorting my hair and make up.

I took a deep breath, had one last look in the mirror and headed downstairs. Gary and Tony were seated together in the lounge on the settee with a beer in hand chatting watching the football when I entered the room but fell silent when I stood in front of them.

"You approve I hope?"

Tony and Gary both leered at me and I saw Tony lick his lips and nod.

"Show him your little secret Jayne," Gary said.

Until now I had been facing them both, so I now slowly turned so back was towards them and I leaned forward so my bum was pointing towards Tony.

"Perfect Jayne, that will look awesome when your hands and knees with my black cock deep inside you."

I felt his mouth on my bum and he moved forward, grabbed my hips and kissed my bum.

"I'm glad you like it Tony but I had a second one done too, look here," I said pointing to the nape of my neck.

"Love it, now you have that pretty little tattoo on your neck you'll be advertising that you fuck black man and definitely get hit on by black guys when you put your hair up."

"It's discrete though as it's only visible if my hairs up like this," I said. "But for a club night I'll wear my hair up and probably add a couple of extra temporary tattoos as well to make it clear what I want." I answered.

"How do you feel about your wife advertising herself as black cock slut Gary?"

"It's okay Tony, we're in this together, it's what we both enjoy."

"I'm pleased about that mate because I'm gonna fuck your wife and you can watch if you want, I'll even cum in her so you can have sloppy seconds or clean her up if you want."

I saw my husbands face go red and he squirmed as he sat next to Tony so I said quickly wanting to move on, "Where do you want me Tony? In here or upstairs?"

"I like doing you in the bed where you two sleep together, get upstairs and get ready for me Jayne."

I blew a kiss at my husband, "See you later then darling, enjoy the football while we fuck."

Going into the bedroom I pulled my thong off and dropped it onto the floor before I poured some lube on my fingers and liberally spread It over and into my vagina so that I was ready to fuck. Then I knelt on the floor wanting to be submissive to Tony.

"I thought you would like me like this?" I said as moment later I walked into the room.

"Perfect, just like that." Tony smirked down at me.

Looking lustfully down at me he undressed completely and pulled out his semi-hard black cock. As he wanked his cock looking at me he talked dirty to me, something I'd noticed before really turned him on.

"So much bigger than your husband's, isn't Jayne?"

I nodded and kicked my lips as Tony moved closer and continued his verbal assault as he wanked his cock to full hardness.

"Tell me how much you love my big black cock Jayne. "

"I love it," I replied, "I love your big black cock in me."

"So you're a slut for black cock? Say it, beg for it slut." He ordered, as he tapped my lips with his cock.

"Yes, I love your big black cock. Please use and fuck me like a slut Tony. "

"You're a married white slut for black cock." He said as he slid his cock deep into my mouth making me gag.

"That's it Jayne, worship black cock," he said, as he pumped his cock in and out of my mouth. "Make it nice and hard in your mouth,

He stood stepped back from me and reached out his hand to help me up.

"Lay on your back on the bed."

I did as he said and lay on the bed, opened my legs and lifted my hips as I looked up at him towering over me with his black cock in his hand. He was slowly stroking the length of his now fully erect cock. shaft.

"Play with your cunt and talk dirty to me."

"Tony, I want your black cock in me. Fuck me, I'm your slut. Fuck your married white slut " I said.as I reached down between my legs and inserted my fingers in my pussy..

He knelt between my legs and spread them wider, his cock hard and pointing straight at my pussy. As I lifted my hips up off the bed he moved forward on the bed and nudged the head of his cock against my pushy making me moan and push against him.

"Fuck me."

I looked up and made eye contact as he placed one hand on my hip and pushed his cock into me stretching my pussy with his thick cock. He slowly filled me with his cock then put his arms on either side of my body as he fully penetrated me and I felt his balls press against my arse.

"You love big black cock don't you Jayne?"

"I love it, now shut up and fuck me!"

Tony began fucking me hard and deep making my pant, he leaned down and kissed one of my nipples and then returned to holding himself up on his arms.

"Your cock fills me right up, I want to feel you cum in me," I said looking him in the eyes.

"I haven't forgotten that your husband is downstairs, he can come up and clean your pussy when I'm done you."

Tony's words and his thick cock filling me pushed me close to cumming again. Just as I started to tense and squirm under him I saw my husband walk through the door. He sat in the 'cuckold chair' and pulled his cock out and started to wank. This pushed me over the edge and I came noisily.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming,"I called out bucking against his hips.

I looked up at Tony and saw the pleasure on his face as I squeezed his cock my pussy with every thrust of his thick cock.

"Like what you see Gary?" Tony said looking over his shoulder at my husband. "Come and get on the bed mate, I want you to see this close up."

Tony pulled out of me leaving me feeling empty, my pussy gaping.

"Lay on your back Gary, I want to see you two in a 69."

Gary crawled between my legs and rolled onto his back. I looked down and looked at his dripping hard cock and straddled his face.

"Get your head up between your wife's legs Gary, I want you to see everything."

Tony got behind me and slapped my bum with his cock. Then I heard a quiet clicking noise and realised Tony was taking more pictures, this time with his cock next to the tattoo on my bum. Then he slid it back inside me. He pushed my head down and I took my husband's cock in my mouth as Tony fucked me hard. He slammed his cock into me making slapping noises as his hips hit my arse.

I felt a total slut, my husband's cock in my mouth and Tony fucking me. As my husband sucked my clit, I felt another orgasm about to course through me.

Tony increased his pace, fucking my cunt deeply while my husband fucked my mouth and sucked my clit.

"Fuck me Jayne you're a dirty bitch, I'm gonna cum in you."

Feeling his cock throbbing and his sweat dripping on my back was too much for me and I came again, shuddering and moaning as they used and abused my body.

"No, no please don't," I heard my husband say quietly as Tony suddenly sped up.

Tony grunted loudly and began shooting warm jets of spunk into me.

"Dirty bitch, take it Jayne!"

My orgasm slowly subsided and a warm glow flooded through my naked body as his cock throbbed and with each throb I felt his cum pour into me. I squeezed my legs knees tight around my husband as he lay under me as he still tongued my clit and Tony filled my pussy with cum.

"Clean your wife Gary." Tony said pushing down on my bum.

Tony slowly pulled his big black cock out of me and I felt his cum dripping out of me and onto my husband's face as I furiously wanked his cock off into my mouth.

I heard him moan and felt his body twitch at the same time as my mouth was filled with his first spurt cum. I sucked and swallowed as I held his hot cock in my mouth as he came in my mouth at the same time as he licked my cum filled pussy. I'm sure he came much more than usual obviously so excited watching his wife so closely being black fucked.

"Fucking hell Jayne, that was great, you're an amazing fuck and doing it with your cuck under you was brilliant." Tony said

I rolled over onto my back and reached for the tissues. I still had cum slowly oozing out of my pussy and in my mouth and I saw Gary's face was shiny and wet.

Tony got back on the bed with me and we cuddled together as we both recovered and I felt his wet soft cock nestled against my bum. As we curled up together. Brushing my hair back he looked at the small tattoo behind my ear and whispered.

"Okay for me to stay tonight, I want it to be a special night."

I wondered what he meant but didn't want him to go so said to my husband. "Tony's staying tonight, you're okay with that aren't you darling." I asked feeling confident he was.

gandj130
gandj130
505 Followers
12