Confessions of a Hotwife - BBC Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary smiled, "Spare room for me then I guess."

A moment later I heard the spare bedroom shut and despite feeling a bit guilty about letting Tony stay in our bed I enjoyed having my lover next to me as he stroked my face lovingly, "You know all the talk is just sex talk? You're a lovely lady and it's just sex talk, I wouldn't say it anywhere else to you."

"I know that's not you really Tony, after all you are always polite intelligent company except when you are fucking me senseless and cuckolding my husband that is!"

We cuddled and I soon fell into a deep sleep.

The next thing I became aware of was sunlight streaming into the bedroom and I saw it was 9am. I slipped out of my bed and went for a much needed shower. After a long hot shower I put on a short kimono dressing gown, sorted my hair and make-up before I went into the bedroom and saw Tony sitting up in bed.

"Morning sleepyhead," I said. "I wasn't expecting you stay overnight but it was nice. Do you want coffee?"

"Okay coffee sounds good, I'll have a shower first then I have got something to tell you."

I left him to shower and went downstairs to make coffee thinking about what Tony had just said and when he'd said last night about wanting it be special. I felt pretty sure that things had run their course and Tony was about to move on.

While I was in the kitchen I heard someone on the stairs and assumed it was Tony but I was surprised to see my very bleary eyed husband come in.

"Coffee smells good," he said smiling.

"I'm so sorry he stayed over, it wasn't what planned."

"It's okay, I guess I wasn't shocked to get kicked out of my own bed," Gary said smiling.

"Tony fucked me twice and I came so many times. He's got a big cock and is so dominant when he fucks me. But I love you Gary, sex with Tony is great but it's just that sex not love making."

"Thank you, I do get a mix of emotions and feel jealous but I get so turned on by you being a Hotwife."

I passed Gary his steaming mug and we went through to the lounge and we sat quietly opposite each other drinking coffee. Then I heard the stairs creak and the door opened and Tony came in wearing just a towel wrapped around his waist. There was a momentary awkward silence before he shook my husband's hand.

"Thanks Gary for lending me your wife, she really is awesome and you've been the best couple I've ever got together with." Tony came and sat next to me and put his arm around my waist. "You're very special Jayne but I have something to tell you."

"Who is she then Tony?" I asked knowing where this was going.

"I'm trying again with my ex-wife, me playing away broke us up before but we want to try again so I have got to make the break away from swinging.

"You're pretty special too Tony, we've really enjoyed the fun with you Tony and had some new experiences. Can we say goodbye properly?" I asked more in hope than in expectation of Tony agreeing to fucking me one more time.

Tony smiled before he planted his big soft lips against mine. I moaned and closed my eyes as we kissed his tongue deep inside my mouth. I put my hands around his back dragging my nails gently over his smooth dark skin. I felt a hand open my dressing gown and squeeze my right boob his other hand went lower and grabbed my arse.

We kissed and groped each other ignoring my husband. Then I felt Tony's hand move down from my boob and down to my pussy. I slightly opened my legs and moaned in pleasure as Tony gently slid a finger all the way into my pussy.

"Be gentle I'm sore," I whispered into his mouth as he slowly brought his finger in and out of my pussy. He was slow and gentle for a few minutes then when I moaned as started fingering me quickly.

"You like that?" He said between kissing me.

"Don't stop, you're going to make me cum." I moaned back.

"Cum for me." Tony said.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." I moaned louder, pulling him in for a deep kiss as yet another orgasm shook through me. My legs were shaking and I gripped the sofa as his finger kept going deep in me.

"Good girl Jayne." He whispered and then he pushed me onto my back on the sofa and pulled my dressing gown open leaving me exposed to him. I opened my legs and he pulled the towel from around his waist and knelt between my thighs. He tugged on his cock making it hard as he looked down at me. He moved closer and placed one hand on my belly as I raised my hips and he nudged his big black cock against my pussy.

"Tell your husband what you want."

I looked over to Gary with his camera phone in his hand as he filmed us.

"I want him to fuck me."

Tony eased his cock completely inside me and I groaned as his balls slapped against me. He was all the way in and I knew that my husband would be getting a good video of us fucking. I was happy for Tony to just use me now, I couldn't cum any more now and wanted him to finish off wherever he wanted,

"Fucking take it Jayne, you white whore," Tony said as he sped up hammering into me, his breathing getting laboured.

I knew he was close so started talking dirty knowing it would get him over he edge.

"That's it, fuck me. I love your cock Tony, I'm your black slut, cum in me."

He pushed his thick cock deep inside me, paused and then pulled back leaving just the head of his cock inside me and paused before he shoved his cock back deep into me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, take it Jayne."

I wrapped my legs around him keeping him deep inside.

"Oh, god that feels so good," I said as I felt his cock pulse deep inside me.

I could feel his cock and his balls as he came. When we fucked last night we lay together until his cock went limp inside me and slowly slipped out. This time it was barely seconds after his last spurt of sperm into me and I could feel him pulling out. As he slipped from me, I could see my husband standing nearby with his rigid cock in his hand as he watched us.

"Time for me to go now," Tony said grabbing the towel. "I'll let myself out."

I heard him run upstairs to dress and then stared at my husband. My legs were still spread apart and I could feel my cunt gaping obscenely and oozing Tony's spunk. Giggling, I watched Gary walk towards me, cock in his hand and his eyes fixed between my thighs.

"I guess you want some now."

Without any foreplay Gary mounted me and slid his cock into my pussy in one single hard thrust. I may have been fucked three times by my black lover but I wanted my husband to take me right now.

"Fuck you're wet Jayne." He said as he grinned down at me.

"He's fucked your slutty little wife three times and cum in me every time, that turns you on doesn't it Gary?"

He groaned as I hooked my legs around him, grinding my hips up against his as he took me and after a few more deep thrusts I took another load of cum inside me.

As we lay together I felt sad, I love my husband but Tony had been very special. I looked up and saw Tony had dressed and was watching us.

"I'm sorry but need to go Jayne and thank you for everything. I have deleted all the pictures on my phone so don't worry and it's best we make it a clean break okay?"

With that, he was gone and as Gary cuddled me I cried.

"You okay darling?" My husband asked.

"Feeling a bit old and rejected to be honest." I said still tearful.

"Maybe we should go to a club and then you will see how desirable you are. Flash the tattoos and you'll soon score." Gary said giggling.

After a shower and freshen up I thought a club would be a perfect way to have some fun.

12