Confessions of a Loup Garou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I, Ishmael Dubuisson, much prefer dealing with female escorts for my sexual needs than the women I meet on Tinder and whatnot. I don't feel like returning to Hersi's place, at least not right away. The night is young, and I feel like having some fun. The good thing about Vanier is that there are woods everywhere. I walk to Montreal Road, and go for a stroll...

There's a nice wooded area between Vanier and Gloucester, and that's where it happens. I decide to go au naturel. Now, in the movies, whenever a person turns into a lupine, it's a grotesque, monstrous transformation. For me, it's nothing like that. I will myself to transform, and then it happens. My human disguise vanishes, replaced by my true form, that of a large wolf with bright yellow eyes.

"Feels good," I say to myself, as I stretch my muscles, rejoicing to be back in my true form. I hate having my body twisted into a shape it was never meant for. I sniff the air, and smell the trees, the squirrels and the birds, and not a human anywhere. This Loup Garou is at peace. I go for a run...

I run and run, for the sheer pleasure of it, for I am not hunting, nor am I being chased. I run because it's what I was designed to do. My kind have patrolled the woodlands, the plateaus and the mountains of the world, from North America to Asia, from Europe to lands that humans only discovered recently. This world was ours long before Man...

I ran and ran, and ultimately ended up on a hill, with a sprawling set of houses, apartments and condos less than a kilometer from where I was. I stood there, watching the abodes of the humans. Male and female, black or white, straight and gay ( and everyone in between ), rich and poor, all the elements of Humanity are in this suburban enclave.

Dawn comes, unexpectedly, and I shed my true form, and resume my disguise. My true form, the ebony-coated wolf with golden eyes, a magnificent predator designed by mother nature herself to achieve equlibrium between the world of man and the world of beasts, vanishes. Once more I am a big and tall, dark-skinned Afro-Canadian male. In either form, I am truly other...

I walk back to Montreal Road, and stride through the streets of Vanier, as the sky is still pink, and not yet blue. It's the early morning. I was out all night, and it suited me fine. I walk into Tim Horton's, and order an egg and cheese sandwich, plus some steamy, overly sugared coffee. Hmm, that's what I like.

I sit at a table, and briefly close my eyes, saying a few words over the meal. I rigorously void eating pork due to my Muslim sensibilities. Am I religious? Hmm, the question is not easily answered. The strict discipline which Islam imposes appeals to my true nature as a Loup Garou. Islam teaches balance in all things. Among my kind, being dual beings, understand that our rituals matter and our every move is calculated...

I return to Hersi's place at the Rez, and find him in bed with a very lovely and very naked Maria. I take a shower, grab a comforter and get some rest on the couch. I awaken a few hours later, and both Maria and Hersi are gone. I'm not staying long. I'm going apartment-hunting. Any place will do, so long as it's secure, and comes at a good price.

Once I have a secure new place to call home, I'm going to seek allies. War is coming. Among my kind just like among you humans, conflict is inevitable. I, Ishmael Dubuisson am the rightful heir to all that my father Faisal Dubuisson once held dear. One way or another, my sister Hawa and that bastard Mikhail are going down. I'm not above enlisting human allies to get rid of them. Whatever sends them to their grave is fine by me. This is my game, after all...

12