All Comments on 'Confessions Of A Married Woman'

by LolaMiola

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Your bio says you are bored. After reading this, I am too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
PART 2

The soccer mom didn't clean the seats in her van, did she? Love thinking about the tell tale signs left behind in the van.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Try harder

Try harder to tell him you want sex and need sex. Just start sucking him and he will change his mind. To me the hand job was cheating.

I liked your writing. This can be a series that goes from cheating and get away for a while, caught and btb, than maybe raac.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

What about husbands who need a "little excitement?" These cuck stories seem to think that only wives are dissatisfied with their sex lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What the

This story was complete pointless. Not even worth the time reading. But have got to say great to see a new writer. But putting this story into a category that is swamped with this type of story is just waste of time . What you should have done is tried a different category. But remember how this category works base your stories on what they do not who they are. This site is was built to help new writers and help readers. To help everyone enjoy this site. The reason you base your story on what they do is to first help the readers find there stories easier. But the biggest thing is that it helps the writers build up there confidence and makes it easier to place your story and gain respect. But what you wrote here was just plain old boring. Cheating/swinging/cuckold stories are basically dead they are ten a penny they have stalled etc . They aren’t worth writing them at the moment. Because of the amount that the newbies wrote these types of stories are just pointless. These stories need time to “ reset themselves “ they need to be left alone for a bit so they can become great again. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category are BTB stories. It’s getting to the point where these cheating/swinging/cuckold stories need there own category to survive. So it helps the readers who want to read/write these types of stories and enjoy them .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I guess you want to burn your

Husband and family ties as well... you can always move into the firehouse and service all the firemen, until their wives go public. Can you say waitress or short order cook... your not going to be bored anymore...

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
Poor old 26thNC

He chooses to be "bored". Ah well, others may be less so. I certainly was anything but bored.

My dear Lola, the title of your little tale was 'Confessions of a Married Woman'. That's Confessions in the plural, so I hope that this was just the first of many. It's a brave move submitting your first story in the Loving Wives category.

The Moral Brigade will go on the attack. Your wife character is being terribly naughty because her husband is dull and not satisfying her needs. But so far as they are concerned, that's no excuse for doing what she has done with her fireman, and certainly no excuse for what she is thinking of doing next.

Unless the husband catches her and wreaks terrible retribution and revenge upon her for cheating, 26thNC and his ilk will choose to be 'bored'.

Indeed, the Moral Brigade will tell you that there's no excuse for you writing this story, and that it's your fault they had to read it all the way through to find out how much they didn't like it.

Lue

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
I would like the story to continue

You have laid a good foundation, and hope that you can continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh,come on

Some people are too easily bored. This isn't going to win any prizes, but it is short and sweet and it amused me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice first try

You certainly need to fulfill those latent juvenile female fantasies! Just writing about them won’t get the job done. Three ⭐️ for effort. Sequel please?

great lovergreat loverover 3 years ago

Boring story. You expected there was a twist at the end. Like a bad TV show, you've left your readers hanging for nothing. I won't be returning to this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good first effort and first Chapter.

She needs to tell her husband what is what. If he loves her he will try, if he does not then she needs to dump him.

The truth is that there is more to being a husband than bringing home a paycheck.

Bob150BobBob150Bobover 3 years ago

I thought it was a great story & very realistic.

I can relate. I am the husband that wants to “do stuff”.

Wife’s “had enough “.

But maybe... I don’t look like a firefighter. We’re in our early 70s so are “we done?”

Thanks for sharing.

Bob

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

A brave first story, it won't be popular with some, but it's an interesting vignette/ slice of life story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
instead of giving the fireman a hand job

get a fucking job so your husband wont be so fucking tire taking care of your cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Potential!

KInda like eating picked over BBQ beef ribs. You know something good is there but there is no meat between the bones.

Take some time, have patience and have more development in the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Good effort, and don't worry about arseholes like Huedogg - that can't cope with views different to their own

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Not Bad

I'm not a fan of cheating wives but she did pretty much offer her husband to do anything to spice up their lives. To switch he pretty much blows her off. If hubby has that little interest in her I can see her looking elsewhere. Not a bad first story. Don't let the BTB comments prevent you from writing and posting some more of your work.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 3 years ago
Good first effort

Well-written first effort.

It takes guts to write from the cheating wife point of view in Loving Wives. Many of the readers here don't take kindly to cheating wives, but remember, these are your stories and you can take them in any direction you like.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He wears himself out for his wife, and this is how she rewards him?

I get the feeling that she's going to be the one getting hosed, and not in a good way. I wonder how her single friends, who've been secretly drooling over his loyal and reliable ass for years, are going to react when he becomes a free agent?

Rollingcoffe1Rollingcoffe1over 3 years ago
Good story!

This category gets ridiculous with its negativity over the premise. Ignore the stupid comments.

I think you could have made the flirting between her and him a little more realistic. Also, it seems like she went from 0-60 “no, I couldn’t do that” to “this is happening and I’m fine with it” too fast. I liked the boredom and enuii and some craving for excitement, but maybe an encounter prior to the handjob where she almost does something but backs off. Later she reflects on it and is conflicted but can’t deny the excitement.

Also, the way it sets up, she isn’t a very sympathetic character. Sure the husband is a dud in the sack, but otherwise a stand up guy. It turns her into a “cheater” but I would like her to either lean into it by telling us how cheating heightens the experience, or involve the husband - aka he is mean and neglectful, maybe she knows he jerks off occasionally but still won’t touch her. Or just have him passively involved. Maybe she flashes a guy, tells hubby, hubby surprises her by being turned on and has sex with her for the first time in awhile. Leading to her to escalate her behavior, not only because she likes messing around, but because then hubby finally responds.

I guess it’s just a personal preference that the main character isn’t a straight up liar, especially to a nice sounding man, when it’s just to get some action. If she loves being a slutty little soccer mom cheater, then it works. Embrace the sinner. But your character seems “nice” and so the lying feels out of character.

Anyway, I like the way you write. Thought you have clever turns of phrase, witty, funny, thoughtful. Hope you write more!

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
What about them indeed, Mr Brooks

SB comments (frequently, on several stories):

"What about husbands who need a 'little excitement?' These cuck stories seem to think that only wives are dissatisfied with their sex lives."

Maybe so, but probably not, SB. It's just that people write stories about what the wives do about their dissatisfactions and not what the husbands do about theirs.

Where is the 'Loving Husbands' category for stories? After all, as far as people can get statistics for infidelity, husbands are more likely to wander than wives, so why don't they write more stories about it?

(I always wonder about those statistics. Assuming equal numbers of husbands and wives in this world; either there are some wives who are satisfying the wandering activities of several husbands, or single ladies are more active with husbands than single gentlemen are with wives.)

Lue

Ps: This wasn't a cuck story, Mr Brooks. The husband doesn't even know about it, and certainly isn't involved in it as occurs in cuck stories as you have previously defined them. He isn't even a cuckold yet, and certainly not a cuck.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 3 years ago
I love it!

Please continue! You write very well and this is loaded with possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"I gave a hand job to someone other than my husband! Did that make me a cheater?"

Well, lets answer you question with a question....if your hubby finger banged that hot blonde secretary with the big tits at work in the supply closet would that make him a cheater?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn good storytelling

There’s nothing wrong with your writing and there’s nothing wrong with this story.

PowerofthetonguePowerofthetongueover 3 years ago
Keep writing

I don't know why do many asshats think every story posted is necessarily true. Just keep writing what you want to write about. Everyone that has ever written did not begin with award winning stories. Accept constructive criticism and ignore the anonymous comments and the "perfect, flawless" writers derogatory insults.

The story line isn't a bad one. It probably represents more real life relationships than people care to admit. Try to be more descriptive of characters and scenes with a few more details. Remember, you're painting a mental picture for your readers with your words. Keep writing.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Yes, because this is so reality based....said no one.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 3 years ago
Not sure why fireman had been left alone but hey!

I liked your story, not certain about how they met or that he simply took off his clothes, however do go on, no doubt the story has another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice start

I thought is had a good beginning. A better ending maybe but I liked it...left me hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't agree with Black

The story isn't "brave"; it's more of the same old, same old. Like, like war is mostly routine because it has to be. Foolish people are drawn into destructive fantasies. The smart ones fix their problems, which takes effort, time, and, above all patience. What I can say that's positive is that the dialogue is decently written. The plot is a boring rehash of 1,000 other stories here. With your writing skill and more imagination, you'll have something good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Ignore the women haters. That was a well told tale.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very good first story

Unfortunately you've landed in a sea of misogynists. My advice to you is to completely disregard those that criticize the conduct of your characters and embrace those that comment intelligently on the writing itself.

yowseryowserover 3 years ago

Clever

Ah, the restlessness of desire in a tepid pudding of a marriage! Well captured, well paced, lovely descriptions, methinks there are more good stories to come. The measure of antagonism aroused in the commentary here is an excellent sign of quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Start

I thought you spun a very interesting take that was entertaining and well written. I would like for you to continue writing more of this story, I'm very interested in seeing where you take it from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great first chapter

And by that I mean you ARE writing more of this. No argument. This was very sexy and hot. Many women have fantasies about a sexy fireman, I know I have. I imagined how hot it would be to run into him and then within five minutes have him stripping off his clothes. Mmmm. I sincerely hope you take this to the next level. And I also want to say that it would be in your best interest to simply ignore the cretins who post the rude and mean comments here. I suspect that its really just one or two who seem to get a kick out of it for God only knows what reason, so they made several accounts and just waste their lives trying to make everyone else as miserable as they seem to be. I am not sure how it works, but I think a lot of the other authors just delete all the ridiculous comments that have no redeeming value.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I relate

I waited until age 41 and 14 years of a dull, sex-starved marriage to pick a random guy and let him fuck me senseless. It was fabulous, and we were FWB for two years until he moved away. Many wives like me crave a regular, hard fucking, and we eventually get it.

Sandman2025Sandman2025over 3 years ago
Great story

Great story, nice and short too. Can’t wait to see where it goes next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks!

Decent little tale that, like a Candy Striper, has so many interesting places it could go.

Her "dead bed" situation was so concisely explained, I felt sympathetic understanding. Her attempts at revving up her husband, were sincere, (for realists, yes there are several other steps she could've taken before calling Paul, but then it wouldn't be posted in erotic fiction, would it?)

I felt she was quite attractive without yards of tired physical descriptipn.

I wanted her to have a 'win' in her life. .... actually her husband badly needs one but doesn't realize it.

There was a very delightful absence of grammatical distractons. This fact makes me feel like LolaM respects their readers.

Can't wait to see what's next, and hoping our protagonist can somehow drag hubby out of his stupor at least as an aside.

5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Annymous Re: "I relate" - WHY is/was your marriage dull and sex-starved? How many times did your husband refuse to have sex with you? What did YOU do to make it more exciting? How often did YOU turn down sex? How many times, when your husband tried something new did you say, "Ew, that's disgusting?"

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but I would wager that for every husband who isn't prepared to fuck his wife any time she asks, there are 99 hearing, "Not tonight, Honey, I have a headache."

lori791lori791over 3 years ago
nice

a nice fantasy foe a married woman. I know I have a few, but they go way past giving a hand job.

luedonluedonover 3 years ago
And then, Mr Brooks, compared with wives:

More of those husbands whose wives "have a headache" wander off to find the female equivalent of Lola's fireman to provide the sexual satisfaction they aren't getting from their wives. As I said in my earlier comment, there are more wandering husbands than wandering wives.

Why aren't they writing stories like Lola has? Why isn't there a category for Loving Husbands stories? Aren't they as interesting as the stories about wives' affairs?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is way better than 26thnc rude and boring comment. I gave the story 4/5stars. I give the comment 0/1 stars.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

she's already a cheater. just divorce her husband if she's that unhappy. Being that selfish, she just can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrible story!

What a digesting slut! Your husband outta burn your ass good and crispy.

Next story youll be the gangbang whore of the Firestation!

Why can't every wife be like June Clever or Carol Brady?

Zero stars and that's being generous!

kinked_a_bitkinked_a_bitover 3 years ago
Very good!

Don't be discouraged by the PSMP... Porn Site Morality Police.

And don't be pushed by the "get me a boner in the first paragraph" crowd.

You're on the right track. Your character is thoughtful, interesting, and makes me want to know more about her. Good start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Story...Thus Far

The story plot is coming along at a good pace. Readers are getting a clear image of the fireman and the neglected wife. And, let's face it, almost every bored housewife has had daydreams and lip-biting images of a hunk of a man setting her on fire.

RtdbankerRtdbankerover 3 years ago
Ahhh, the memories

Spent 6 weeks in the hospital as a horny 17 year old. One magical night, a compassionate nurse's aide helped relieve a serious build up of seminal fluid. She had magic fingers.

From the description, your heroine could have been that aide.

Thanks for bringing the memory back.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

So she’s bored, so hubby is a dud in the excitement dept, it appears the obvious answer to her is to cheat on the guy she purportedly loves.

No ‘let’s sit down and have an honest, heartfelt conversation’.

You know try and save the marriage before shitting all over it. If that fails then do the decent thing and file.

It’s just another case of the three M’s Modern Media Morals. Everyone else couldn’t give a shit why should she?

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

I liked the neglected wife angle. You oulled it off very well

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Difficult to blame her for considering cheating. She tried to talk to her husband about being bored with her life and wanting to do something exciting the husband just didn't have the sense to pick up on what she was telling him. A lot of communication between a husband and wife is unspoken especially if you've been married a long time. Marriages can get in a rut and if compliancy sets in then the marriage could get into trouble.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

"I'm bored."

"Find something meaningful to do with your life."

"No... I'll just go have sex with a fireman instead."

Narcissistic moron sociopaths, all of 'em.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Oh gee the exact same by the numbers "My husband wont listen/pay attention/satisfy me" story.

Couldnt put any real effort it? Just had to do the cut and paste routine? Damn you closeted boys living vicariously through a woman getting the cock they really want up the poop shooter really are lame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doesn't matter what q words you give it, Awakening or naughty or playing or a fling or finding yourself. It's still just infidelity and adultery. And it's all just self-centered thinking and a selfish heart when it comes right down to it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Again a story with no F---ing ending what gives with writers who can't finish a story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous