Confessions of a Naughty Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa and Mike step up their erotic game of teasing.
4.6k words
4.81
9.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside. Inside! There were cameras inside his house. Inside his ROOM!

I felt the blood drain from my head as a sort of dizzy panic washed over me. He had seen me. He had seen everything that I had done! I quickly replayed the entire episode in my head, wondering if the impossible option of denying everything was still something I could manage. I had sneaked into his bedroom and rubbed myself into oblivion on his body pillow. There was no getting that back!

Alas, I was left with utter defeat.

I looked at my phone, both relieved and dismayed that Mike wasn't sending me any more messages. The previous words sat quietly in front of me as I read them again.

There was no doubt about it. I was going to have to move. Yes, sell the house and flee in shame, because there was no way that I was going to escape this! He was right next door! My mind was a total blank as I tried to figure out something to say back. Was there some way that I could turn this? Save myself?

I managed to calm myself a bit and then a moment of brilliance hit me! He didn't seem to be upset by it and if I had to guess about the intent of his messages, I would have to say that he was playing with me? Teasing to see what I would say next? My feelings of total embarrassment were slowly edged out by some of my more lusty thoughts that had put me in this situation in the first place. I decided to put fear aside and do the total opposite of what my first instinct told me to do. I was going to go all-in on this one!

I whipped out the phone and continued the conversation right where he had left it with, "Well, I tried to relax, but I couldn't find the right pillow."

Maybe it wasn't my best work, but it was all a bit overwhelming to be getting into all this now that my secret fantasy had been exposed. I wanted to appear playful, but also a part of me wanted to confirm just how much he had seen. That question was answered with his quick response.

"It looks to me like you had EXACTLY the right pillow..."

I guess there was no question about what had been seen. Everything!

I took a moment and mentally pictured Mike watching that video. Surprised of course! That might have faded quickly for him though depending on how much he had enjoyed the scene. I wondered what it would be like for a guy to witness a solo carnal tryst on his own bed. A woman getting completely worked up and crying out his name in ecstasy. Oh, that's right! He had probably heard me calling out his name in lust. There was no question that he had the whole scheme down. It was obvious that he was the inspiration for my pillow performance. The immediate question in my mind was, what did he think about all that?

I didn't want to tease the answer out of him, so I went right to the bottom line.

"So, did you enjoy your little show?"

He didn't waste any time responding back to me and I began to feel a little bit more than aroused by the idea that my erotic crush was ON to me and that he definitely wanted to play along.

His reply came back instantly, "I may have watched it more than a few times now." Another bubble popped up below that one adding, "I guess that's what I get for letting the hot neighbor in my house!"

I could feel my entire body getting warmer as I luxuriated in the feeling of being the "hot neighbor" to Mike. That was exactly the description I was looking for! The hot neighbor doesn't have to hide her lust for the object of her desires. Being the hot neighbor gives you a total free pass to grind your clit against his pillow while he's out of town. Being the hot neighbor was power!

I waited a moment before writing, "You can't blame a girl for having a little fun from time to time!"

His reply was quick again, "Times, as in more than once? How often does this happen?"

Mike had kind of caught me again. Honestly, it was quite often, (all the time) but I didn't want him to know too much about what I was up to. I enjoyed the thought of keeping him wondering, picturing how I might be enjoying myself. I definitely needed to tease him.

I settled with, "Well, more than once. I'll have to tell you about it sometime..."

I follow with, "Not right now though. Time for bed!"

He was not at all surprised by my strategy, "TEASE!"

It was actually a bit early in the evening to be going to sleep, but it had been a bit of an emotional drain to go through the exposure of the whole body pillow incident. I was pretty sure that slipping into my shorts and a t-shirt and crawling under the covers of my comfy bed was the only way to close out the night. At least that's how I had intended things to go. Instead of the usual sleeping attire, I found myself in the naughty drawer down at the bottom of the dresser. Out came a smooth red babydoll with matching red silk and lace panties. Obviously, I had enjoyed feeling more open and sexy with Mike and I just felt like I had to have this sexy outfit on while I slept that night. The silky material slid against my nipples as I lowered it on and the lace panties cupped me with a luxurious sensation. I looked in the mirror and wondered what it would be like to wear this to bed with Mike. What would it feel like to have his hands sliding slowly across the material as we kissed?

As soon as I climbed under the covers, I knew that I wasn't going to resist the urges that I was feeling. I could feel Mikes hands rubbing my nipples and then his lips sliding down my stomach and to my thigh. He nuzzles down against the silk and pushes his lips slowly against my pussy as my wetness grows. I pull against the back of his head and his lips push against the thin slippery fabric. I can't wait for him to take me...

My fingers are already under my panties and I'm sliding them slowly up against my clit. It's so overwhelmingly good that I just repeat the stroke over and over, while lost in the sensation. It just feels so naughty to be indulging in my own sensual pleasures and as my passion grows, I imagine Mike watching me while I fantasize about him. A whole new level of erotic power washes over me as I enjoy the thought of him witnessing me luxuriate in my satisfaction. There was no doubt about it now. I wanted him to be a part of this fantasy. I wanted him to watch me again!

It was nearly impossible to stop what I was doing, but I rolled over to the bed and set my phone to video. After quickly propping it up on the nightstand and hitting record, my entire body began to tingle as I went back to work. My fingers slid easily against my now soaked lips and the fabric of my panties exposed how far my excitement had grown. I wanted him to see what he was doing to me. I wanted him to share my lust and my incredible pleasure. I loved the thought of him seeing me in my naughty outfit, lost in pure pleasure as my fingers slid in and out of my pussy as I moaned in ecstasy. The entire experience was just too much for me and while I wanted to prolong my playful session, there was no holding back. My climax washed over me with such incredible power that it completely overwhelmed my senses. Pulsing waves washed over me again and again, and it felt like I was completely on fire. As the aftershocks subsided, I slowly came back into reality and let out a huge gasp. I felt like I was unable to move for a while, but I realized that my silent witness was still recording. I can't believe that I recorded that on my phone! With the release of my climax, my first instinct was to get rid of the evidence. There was no way that I was going to send something like that to Mike! That was "good" Melissa talking, and based on how things had been going lately, "bad" Melissa had different thoughts on the matter.

I took the phone out and took a quick look at the material. It was HOT. It was as if someone sneaked into my room and quietly watched as I was lost in my own world of pleasure. It made me warm inside to imagine him seeing me like this. It was beyond exciting! Any thought of not sending this to Mike was overwhelmed by my newfound exhibitionist joy. I called up a text message and attached the video. My finger hovered over the send button... No turning back now. My finger fell slowly and the video was sent.

Holy shit. I just sent it.

What was he going to do? How would he react to that? I was mostly sure that he was going to run with it, based on his reaction to the security video, but there was still the slight possibility that I was going too far. "Bad Melissa" was enthralled by that thought and I began to wonder just how long I would have to wait to get a response from this newest adventure in my fantasy world.

It was about half an hour later when I got the answer I had been hoping for! He had sent his own video to me and at first, I wasn't sure what was going on. I realized that he was in his own bed and I could see his outline in the dim light of his television. He had obviously enjoyed my little show because I could see that he was slowly stroking himself under the covers. His breathing was heavy and deliberate and I could hear his hand sliding against the fabric of the sheets as he slowly stroked himself. I couldn't believe how incredibly hot this entire scene was for me but then he turned up the heat even more! As he continued to please himself, he began to quietly talk dirty to me.

He was almost whispering the words and I could hear how much he was enjoying himself as he spoke.

"I'm going to rub my lips against your wet panties."

He was stroking a bit faster now and I could tell that he was not far from his own orgasm.

"I can feel my tongue sliding into your pussy."

He was definitely nearing the edge as his whole body seemed to move with each stroke.

"I'm sliding my cock into your wet pussy."

I loved his dirty talk! Hearing how I was turning him on what he wanted to do to me was beyond exciting. I wanted him to want me, and watching him fantasize about me while telling me about it was beyond thrilling. I wanted him to come so badly now. I wanted him to enjoy the same powerful experience that I had shared with him. I wanted him so completely.

His words were muffled by his heaving breathing, and I was fixated on the entire display.

He gasped for breath and let out, "I'm coming in your pussy!" as his orgasm took over. I pictured his hot, wet cum on his hand and stomach and I wished that I had been the one to give him that enjoyment. I wanted to be stroking him and feeling him orgasm as he talked dirty to me. I had never witnessed anything like that video and I knew that I needed to have much more!

No other text came from Mike and I didn't send anything back to him either. We had shared something with each other and no other words were needed. I was excited by the anticipation of what would come next, but I also wanted to bask in the thrill of what had already transpired.

For a few days after the video exchange, we both stepped back just a bit, but we did send a few flirty messages back and forth. I imagined that he also might have wondered just how I would react to his own video and we were both treading a bit lightly.

He would have loved to have known just how much I had enjoyed what he had done for me. I was feeling like a bit of a heathen, but his video had bumped my self-pleasuring sessions to a different level. Could you blame me? My new fixation involved putting on different sexy lingerie outfits and then watching his video as I masturbated myself to blissful levels. It was beyond exciting, but a big part of me was so charged by the anticipation that I couldn't hold myself back. I wanted to do all of this so badly in real life, but I was also so enthralled by the game that we were playing and I didn't want to spoil the fantasy. I really couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen next and that answer came about a week later.

Mike sent over a text message and it sent a bolt of excitement through my entire body.

"Hey, I'm going to be gone for work this weekend. Could you watch the kitty for me again?"

This was how it all started and my mind immediately pictured the salacious body pillow scene from his bedroom. What kind of trouble was I going to get into this time?

"Sure, I think I was pretty successful at that job last time." I added a winking emoji to the message and sent it over.

His response was puzzling, but intriguing. "Well, I'm leaving a little something for you, so let's see how it goes this time."

Hmmm. "A little something." What could that mean? I couldn't wait to find out!

Friday came along and Mike headed out to his car with his bag and drove away. I had thought that maybe this whole thing was a ploy to get me to come over and he would still be in the house. I wasn't resistant to any of that for sure, but I was also loving that he was enjoying the prolonged anticipation with me. I could feel my heart beating a bit faster because I just had to know what he had left for me and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to wait long before finding out. Was it too soon to see if the cat needed to be fed? Yes, ten minutes is too long to keep a hungry cat waiting!

My naughty side had already overwhelmed me. There was no way that I was going to go over there wearing just my normal clothes!

My feelings of exhilaration grew as I stripped naked and began to choose my outfit. I put on a matching black lace bra and panty set and looked at myself in the mirror. It was good, but not sexy enough to capture how I was feeling. I pulled out black stockings and enjoyed the sensation of sliding them up each leg. I attached the top of each stocking with a black garter and took another look in the mirror. Yes, this was perfect! I put on a skirt and blouse and finished off the look with some sexy heels. A more inappropriate cat feeding outfit, I could not think of.

As I made my way next door, I luxuriated in the feeling of my stockings sliding against the fabric of my skirt. The cool air tinged against the top of my legs and I could tell that my lips were already getting a bit moist against the lace panties. Uncontrollable lewd thoughts poured through my mind as I made my way into his house.

I wasn't sure what he was going to leave for me, but there didn't seem to be anything in the living room or the kitchen. My skin began to tingle again as I make my way up to his bedroom and sure enough, a small box was siting on the end of the bed. There was a note on the box and it said, "I did a bunch of research and apparently this is the best toy in the world, if you find the right spot!"

I quickly opened the box and sure enough, he had bought me a sex toy!

My body began warm to inferno level and I worked out the entire scene. He not only wanted to watch me again, but he had also gone out and found something to make the experience even more powerful.

I studied the toy and knew exactly what it was. I had read about these in a woman's magazine and just by the description, I knew that I had wanted to try one. They called this kind of toy a "clit sucker" and it basically used puffs of air to simulate oral sex! This one was called the "Satisfyer," and just holding it in my hand infused a new sensual fervor to my already heightened craving. The toy looked like my facial scrubber with a handle and then an extension to the side with a hole on the end. The idea was that if you found just the right spot with that hole, then the toy would deliver and incredible oral sex simulation.

Yes, that did sound perfect! I turned it on to the lowest setting and as it made a low rumbling sound, I could feel my body melting with anticipation. I put my finger over the hold and it slightly sucked and vibrated against my skin. I had to try this. Now!

I looked over to where the camera was located and gave a quick smile before standing up and unbuttoning my blouse. It fell to the floor and then I slid my skirt down to my ankles. I looked at myself in the mirror again as a lusty wave flowed over me. There was no flirtation or teasing going on. I wanted to enjoy myself and I wasn't going to wait!

I started the toy and pushed up the level a few times before sitting down on the end of the bed. I was facing the camera and I slowly spread my legs apart and ran my fingers against the front of my panties. I was already totally excited and I couldn't hold back from trying my new toy. I lowered it down and as it pressed against the outside of my panties, I could feel an intense rumble that slightly took my breath away. It felt so amazingly good and I slowly experimented with it as I slid it up and down against my lips. When I moved it up against my clit, I could feel the powerful sensations that this toy could deliver. It was still a bit muted by the panties, but I wanted to work my way into this new toy slowly. I closed my eyes and pictured Mike's lips pushing against my clit and the toy's rumble provided the pleasure for my fantasy. I repeated that image over and over again as I teased myself with the toy and it didn't take much longer before I gave in to the full experience that was waiting for me.

I unhooked my garters and my panties slid down easily, exposing my wet pussy to the cool air. Knowing that Mike would be watching all of this gave me mental and physical urges that I wanted to savor unconditionally. Our little game allowed to to completely give in to my feminine side and allowed me to explore lust and pleasure on a new level. I felt ultra-sexy in my lace bra and stockings and I decided to leave my heels on so that Mike would have an amazing video to enjoy when he got home. It was time to unleash the full potential of my new toy!

It was still rumbling away and I slowly slid the opening over my waiting clit. It felt good but not exactly what I was expecting. I could feel the rumble but it wasn't as powerful as I had hoped. I knew that it took a bit of practice to find just the right spot and after a few adjustments, it hit me! The toy found it's spot and I let out a yelp as the sonic boom of pleasure came over me. It was beyond anything that I had ever felt before and I desperately struggled to keep the toy in just the right spot as a gluttony of pleasure took hold of me.

I pushed my legs apart as wide as they would go, hoping to give complete access to the toy that was ravaging me. I didn't have to move it at all as the rumbling enveloped my clit and pushed me to the edge almost immediately. I unleashed myself completely, not able to hold back from what had to be the fastest climax that I had ever felt.

"I want you to fuck me Mike! I want you to come in me!" I yelled as the orgasm overtook my senses. I could feel my body throbbing with powerful waves and despite the overwhelming experience, I kept the toy right in it's place. The orgasm pulsed away and then faded a bit, but I still wanted more. I fell back on the bed and spread my legs again as the toy continued to torture me. It felt so good that I couldn't believe the levels of joy that it was delivering. I closed my eyes and held on as another orgasm hit me with incredible speed.

"Oh, yes! Mike! I love it when you fuck me this way! Please give me more!"

I wanted him to know that he was the source of my complete ecstasy and that his gift had completely blown me away. As the toy worked away on my clit, I imagined what it would feel like to have his cock filling me up completely. He would be holding me down and ravaging me with deep thrusts. His pleasure would overwhelm him and his throbbing cock would fill me with his warm cum. I wanted to feel him inside me so badly. I wanted him to take completely! I wanted him to dominate me!

I let yet another wave crash over me and then I turned off my new little best friend. Honestly, I wanted to continue, but things had just become a little too over-stimulated down there! I was completely drained by this new toy and it was all I could do to pull myself under the covers of Mike's bed and collapse completely. I hadn't played with the toy for very long, but it was admittedly the most intense solo experience that I had ever felt in my life. The incredible mental images that I had been building up, along with the naughtiness of what I was doing was pushed to a higher level by the new toy!

12