Confessions of a Naughty Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept for a while and when I woke up, the glow of the sexual rush was still burning inside of me. I didn't want to be a total sexual degenerate, but I did indulge in another session with the toy before putting my clothes on and going back to my house. The toy had been a total success and when Mike watched the video, he was going to see just how much I had enjoyed his gift.

I couldn't wait for him to get home and when his car finally pulled up on Sunday, he didn't keep me waiting for long after he rolled his suitcase into the house.

A text message popped up right after he closed the door.

"So, how did it go at the house this weekend. Did you enjoy the gift?"

I wanted to run over and tell him in person, maybe show him how much I did indeed enjoy the toy. I knew that he hadn't had time to watch the video, so I knew that he was in for a total show!

I sent back an emoji with a surprised look and then added, "Wouldn't you like to know..."

"I will soon!" was all he said and I was happy to know that he was not going to wait long to find out what I had left for him on his camera. I wanted him to check that video right away and I wanted him to be blown away from witnessing my experience! Time seemed to drag on while I waited for a reaction and it was impossible to get anything else done while I waited to see what he would say. Finally, I was rewarded with a video message from him! While it was loading, my body tingled with the anticipation of a horny teenager. Finally, the file finished loading and the wait was definitely worth it! I couldn't believe my eyes!

Mike had moved the chair in the bedroom to face the television on the wall. He had also set up the camera behind and to the side of the chair so that I could partially see him facing the television. My video was on the big screen! He was watching me pleasuring myself on his bed and I could see his oiled hand stroking his cock. It felt so incredibly naughty to be his secret porn star, but it was so perfect! I wanted him to want me this badly and my eyes were glued to the screen and his oily fingers slid up and down his shaft. I wanted to go over there and straddle him in that chair and lower my pussy down on his oiled shaft and fuck his brains out. I couldn't move though and I watched, frozen in the delight of his carnal play. He was taking his time and teasing himself slowly as he watched me having multiple orgasms right in front of him. While he tried to resist, he simply couldn't hold back and as he began to pump his hand faster and faster, ropes of cum exploded from his pulsing cock. I wanted to be there and feel his cum splashing against my naked breasts as he stroked himself. It was all so incredible!

I quickly set the video to the beginning and watched it again, allowing my lustful thoughts to play along with the images. I had never explored this side of my sexual self and I had to admit that I was becoming addicted to this. It was unbelievable to have this connection with someone, where I was free to show my private desires passions so freely. I was also rewarded with my own view into the secret erotic urges of the man I had such an interest in. It was terrifying and exhilarating all at the same time and I was becoming totally engrossed in our fiendish teasing.

This had all started when I secretly watched Mike and his girlfriend and my mind began to give in to the fantasy of being with my secret crush in some way. I had no idea that this game would become so powerful and I certainly didn't want it to end. I was experiencing an extraordinary high from everything and the unbelievable part of the story was that things with my fantasy neighbor only got better from there!

12