Confessions of a Pillow Princess

Story Info
Submissive pillow princess can’t stop letting men lick her.
2.3k words
4.49
26.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Confessions of a Submissive Pillow Princess*

*An Occasionally True Story

I gave my new guy friend a slutty housewarming gift today: I let him eat my pussy on the air mattress in his new apartment.

My demure navy blue dress and bra came off quickly. He gave me a cursory kiss on the mouth, sucked on my right nipple for a second, and then immediately slid his fingers up my thigh. He pulled on the elastic band of my pink cotton panties and started fingering my wet pussy. After pulling out his fingers to slowly lick my pussy juice off a few times, he realized I was serious and started kissing his way down my stomach until he was face to face with the gusset of my little pink panties. He pulled my panties off and put my legs over his shoulders. Admiring my hairless vulva for a second, he dipped his tongue into my ripe slit.

He couldn't believe how wet I stayed throughout his ministrations. He sucked on my little pink clit and slurped up my thick, creamy pussy juices for two hours. I did my part by humping my pussy into his mouth and grinding my sensitive pubis into his facial hair to keep myself wet and stimulated for our mutual pleasure. He would come up for air occasionally, but after a few minutes, he would check to see if I were wet again. Finding my pussy folds slick, he would grin and slide back down between my legs for his next treat.

Finally, after two hours of becoming acquainted with every inch of my well trained, obedient little pussy, my new friend called it quits. He checked my pussy one last time and marveled that I was still wet before casually tossing my wet pink panties back to me. I had to wear my wet panties to the restaurant he took me to so he could refuel. From my mussed hair to my smudged makeup and my soaked panties, he wanted to make sure everyone in the restaurant knew that he had just enjoyed every inch of me. Most of my guy friends like showing me off freshly tongue-fucked because I'm a dime piece. I'm tall with long legs, silky black hair that falls down my back, smooth golden brown skin, plus bouncy 36 DDD tits and a ripe ass to match. My doe eyes, high cheekbones, heart-shaped face, and cupid bow's lips make me look like a painting of a medieval princess from the Orient. I look like I should be locked up in a harem, awaiting the fickle attentions of my Sultan. But no Sultan has been able to lock my submissive little pussy away from the world, yet.

My pussy is a work of art. It deserves to be admired widely. This is the third time I've let a guy friend christen his new pad with a dedicated session of kissing or rubbing my tight little virgin pussy. It seems like the least a little tease like me could do to make my friends happy: let them enjoy some quality time with my wet pussy.

My first boyfriend taught me well. He rarely even bothered to kiss me on the mouth. He trained me to get into bed, put my face into the pillow, and arch my ass up for his mouth to enjoy. He would spend hours dipping his tongue into my holes, sucking up as much sweet juice as I could produce. Sometimes he let me orgasm, but my pleasure was always secondary to his hunger for pussy juice. That's why he never fucked my pussy. He wanted my pussy to stay pristine for his rapacious tongue.

I can't count the number of times that I had to sit on his face in front of my open bedroom blinds, so that anyone walking by on the street could watch my beautiful tits bouncing as my obedient little pussy rode his mustache. One time, he even made me hover over the kitchen sink with my pussy in the air so that he he could drink my juices as if they were on tap. Our sessions were always taxing, but I now understand that he was training me to be the perfect living sex toy.

Even years after we officially broke up, I repeatedly found myself on my back with my legs spread for his dining pleasure. He was so impersonal with me. Once I even had to spread my legs and let him eat pussy while my leg was in a cast. He didn't care how awkward it was for me: his first priority was his hunger for tight virgin pussy. He rocked me back-and-forth while shoving his tongue up my little vagina so that my round tits would bounce for his viewing pleasure while my exploited pussy produced the nectar he craved.

Like a true submissive, I obediently lay there, letting him bounce my jiggling tits and suck my sore clit for hours while jerking himself off. Each time, I waited for him to finish, and then watched him leave, not having kissed my mouth or even bothered to look at my face. My obedience, my spread-open pussy were his tribute, and he took it as his due.

After that thorough education, I just couldn't see the point of keeping my panties on whenever a new friend wanted to take them off for a thorough licking. My first boyfriend made it clear that it was selfish and wrong of me to stop a man from eating my pussy if that's what he wanted. What was the harm, after all? It's not like I could get pregnant from a mouth and the chances of contracting an STD from a new friend's tongue were unlikely.

Why be greedy with my delicious pussy juices, especially when I could produce such a copious amount? I saw the logic to his arguments.

That's how I became a submissive pillow princess. I remember once playing chess with a man who promised he would "lick my pussy dry" after taking my queen. After beating me at chess in the park, I soon found myself spread eagle on his coffee table, as my new friend fulfilled his threat from over the chess board. He was just as serious about eating pussy as he was about playing chess. My poor little pussy was sore for days after all of the orgasms he forced on me. I was whimpering with pain from how sensitive my little pink pearl was by the time he finished. He smirked, watching me get up and put my little panties back on. With just the sneer on his face, he made it clear that I was just a dumb slut who didn't deserve to wear panties when men like him were hungry for my juicy pussy.

I hoped I wouldn't lose at chess to him again, but he was truly as much a master of the chess board as he was of a submissive pussy, and I unfortunately spent many an afternoon spread like a platter on his coffee table after losing to him. He wouldn't even take me to his bedroom, he enjoyed watching me squirm in discomfort on the hard wooden coffee table while he sat in comfort on a couch cushion, enjoying his prize with his merciless mouth. His tongue was just as harsh in my helpless little vagina as it was when he tutoring me in playing chess. I desperately tried to placate him by rubbing my clit from his bristly upper lip to his goateed chin and moaning in submission, but he would just reach under to slap my ass and growl, "Move it, slut." I kept humping my hips up and down, hoping he would relent on my weaker female body.

He didn't have an ounce of compassion for my frailties. My pussy was a trophy and he would enjoy his win at my expense. Sometimes he would even waggle his tongue at me while were still playing our game of chess. He would demand that I take off my adorable little panties and hard them over before the game even started, only promising to give them back if I won. He sniffed my panties throughout the game, commenting on the scent and taste of the pussy-soaked fabric. A confirmed bachelor, he kept my panties to masturbate with between our chess lessons.

Unfortunately, my panties have ended up around my ankles plenty of times while an authoritative licker beat my sensitive little clit into submission. I don't know how I end up in this position so often, with so many new friends trying to suck the life out of my pussy. It was so humiliating for me to have only known a man for ten or fifteen minutes, and feeling him slide his tongue up my ass so he can enjoy all of my secret places. But I accepted my fate, if my new friend wanted to stick his face between my exquisitely round asscheeks, then that was his right. It was my punishment for having such a delectable ass.

"Sharing is caring," admonished one of my friends when I begged him not to invite two of his friends over so that they could tongue-bang me. I blushed when the guys walked into his apartment and immediately took turns sticking their faces into my exposed pubis. The guys high-fived and joked about how nice it was that no one had to get sloppy seconds, everyone was treated to as much fresh pussy as they could eat.

"Best tasting pussy yet," exclaimed one after he sampled my charms. I was just grateful that I could remember his name, that's how unknown he was to me. I shudder to think of how I had to sit on one of men's faces while his friend ate my ass from behind. The third sucked on my nipples, waiting for his turn on my pussy. None of the guys took their hard dicks out, since that would be "gay" if they saw each other's hard-ons. They took bathroom breaks to jack off in private. It was okay for me to be completely naked, though. I was the unpaid entertainment. I begged for water breaks so that they wouldn't dehydrate me completely.

By that evening, I had beard burn on my poor thighs, vulva, ass, neck, and titties. My new friends tenderly spread massage oil all over my sensitive parts. Unfortunately for me, it was a flavored, edible oil and they just as tenderly licked and sucked it all off my curvy body while they laughed at my whimpers of pain. They only let me go when I begged, saying that I had to go to work the next day. But first I had to let them take pictures of their tongues up my twat and ass simultaneously. So that they would have a token to remember their male bonding experience in my pussy. They insisted on keeping my panties as a remembrance, too. They walked me to my car on the cold night, sticking their hands under my short skirt to goose my bare pussy in front of the other pedestrians. Everyone enjoyed the show of a little slut doing her slut walk with the three men who had just tongue-fucked her. They made a big show of putting a towel on the driver's seat to protect it from my dripping pussy. They each pinched my poor aching clit and my nipples one last time before finally closing my car door.

Every three or four months, these new friends of mine repeat their "male bonding experience" in my submissive virgin pussy. They call them "pussy shot parties." I can usually limit them to three hours, which is nicer than the first time. I've actually gotten used to the feeling of fat, wet tongues wiggling around in my pussy, ass, and mouth simultaneously. Of course every hole should be used to bring pleasure to my friends. What are friends for? I do wish that they would let me wear panties when I'm walking back to my car, but they argued that the homeless guys sitting on the sidewalk deserve to see good pussy at least once in their lives, even if they can't touch it. I'm just grateful that they didn't offer a shot of my pussy to strangers on the sidewalk. I didn't even mind when they would toss my girly little panties into some homeless guy's tip jar.

My friends have really had a lot of influence on my lifestyle. There isn't enough good pussy to go around, according to them, especially not from a gorgeous girl like me who is vegan, doesn't drink or smoke anything, and whose pussy is better than top-shelf liquor. It's my public service, letting lonely men at least admire and taste excellent pussy once in their lifetimes. My friends think that there would be a lot less mass shootings if more girls like me let more guys play with their pussies, instead of being snobby with their perfect private parts.

It's sometimes hard to see their point of view when I have to stop and count on both hands how many tongues I've had up my twat in any given week, but I keep telling myself that I'm not a common whore, I'm a pillow princess with many admirers. And that's different, right?

A rotating cast of 16 men who regularly get tested for STDs share licking privileges on my precious little pussy. I don't let any of them finger bang me or do anything that would stretch my gorgeous pussy out. Until I give my virginity to my husband, this is the best I can do. Each of the men is hoping I'll pick him to finally pop my cherry one day, but then my new master wouldn't let me share my pussy outside of the confines of marriage.

It's a conundrum, for sure, but I'll keep doing my part to make the world a happier place, one pussy licking at a time.