Confessions of a Sex Slave Pt. 05

Story Info
Emma returns home for a visit.
1.9k words
4.18
15.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 24

Dear Master,

You were surely a sight for sore eyes when I sighted you outside the airport. You asked me why I was looking at you "funny." Had you forgotten how I shine for you?

We rushed to get on the road, already running behind and facing many hours to get to New York City. I begged you to kiss me, but you refused, ratcheting my tension even further. You promised me a kiss once we found a place to stop for a snack.

We quickly tried to get our affairs in order for the evening. Me on your iPad, you at the wheel. Every now and then I would grab your hand and kiss it, unable to contain my affection.

Finally, we found a place. The entire time that I ordered and waited I shifted from foot to foot, knowing that I would soon feel the press of your lips on mine. I giggled as we walked back to your car; so full of life, so full of you and me and the energy that I could almost see arcing between us.

I slid into the bmw's leather bucket seat and turned to you, a moue twisting my lips. Where was my kiss? Even as my head pivoted, your right hand slid up the back of my head, flush with the scalp. In less time than it took for me to gasp, you crushed your lips to mine and your tongue invaded my open mouth. My back arched and every cell froze, fireworks exploding in my brain, ricocheting to my nipples, my cunt, the tips of my toes. And then you were gone; my entire body sagged limp in the passenger seat. Energy spent in one flaming burst, I couldn't seem to make my fingers work.

And you, you looked so smug, knowing quite well what you do to me. Knowing that you're the only one that makes me as fiery as a volcano, then soft as a light rain; with only a kiss.

I lined up two young guys with nice dicks for that night. You just can't get enough of me being a total slut, can you? While the idea excited me, I had to fight down the trembling need I felt for you. I missed you and I wanted to be with you. But I also understood the importance of acting like this with you, so that you could reclaim me after. I knew it would bring us closer together, but that didn't change that I yearned to be only with you that night.

We finally arrived at our hotel and I showered. Our first cock of the night, Matt, was running late and I begged you to start using my body - however you wanted, I just needed you in me, rock hard and pulsing. I'd be able to take more ass-fucking from the big dicks you had picked out for me if I came and you loosened me up, I cajoled.

Such a generous master, you got me off on my Hitachi while sliding into my slippery ass. Matt showed up right after my orgasm and I was already naked. I felt a little uneasy, as I'd never even met him and he didn't seem... enthused. The feeling never completely eased.

You had me suck his cock hard while you pumped slowly in and out of my ass. I do like to be sandwiched in between two men. Particularly when one of them is you.

I was sad to see you leave. Matt was never fully hard and took so long to cum.

He came on my chest, but only after I said we were out of time and I would have to leave soon whether he came or not. It was probably the most satisfying part of the experience; knowing that you would watch the video and see him spray all over my chest. I wanted to rub it around and let it dry, leaving it to be joined by the cum of the next man.

I didn't though, because I had to get Matt out of there. I washed up and dressed, walking him to the elevator. I bid him goodbye and rushed back to my room to straighten up. I felt disappointed and sexually frustrated going into my meeting with Carlos. It would have been better for Matt to just say that he wasn't as into the situation as expected. That happens! Better to say, "You know, this isn't as much of a turn on for me as I thought it would be" and part ways than to have a girl try to suck you hard for over an hour.

I had warned Carlos that I was on my period and promised to suck him off. You ordered me to offer him my ass like a good little whore, if I wasn't too sore and worked over from Matt. And since I hadn't taken Matt in my ass at all... my hips swayed back and forth a bit in the elevator on the ride to the lobby, thinking about Carlos's thick meat sliding into my asshole.

When I met Carlos in the lobby, I was a little put-off by his swagger. Like Cash, the attitude grated on my nerves. Why are they always such good lays? His muscles strained against his t-shirt. I wondered if I would be able to handle him thrusting in my ass with those powerful thighs.

I said, awkwardly, "Well, this is my room..." and fidgeted for all of half a second before Carlos swung me into his arms and planted a firm kiss on my lips. Immediately, I could tell that this was going to be good. My stomach fluttered.

He growled, "You know, Emma, you were supposed to be here at 10:30 for me to fuck... I'm going to have to punish you." Before I could reply, I was on my stomach over the edge of the bed, my pants and panties at my knees. In that position, my ass pointed directly at the camera. I warmed to know you would have an up-close view of this spanking.

His blows landed swift and sure on the meaty part of my bottom. First the sharp sting, the weight of the blow, then the vibrations that traveled to all of my sensitive places. I felt exposed and a little embarrassed, but mostly I just liked it. I gasped and moaned and whimpered, alternating between arching into his blows and wiggling further away. Carlos soon tired of spanking me and demanded that I suck his cock. Or maybe he thought of that as a continuation of my punishment?

It was a nice cock. One of the biggest I'd had. I slobbered all over it like I had been without sex for years. I got so wet as he shoved it against the back of my throat, telling me to take it like a good slut. The words sent shivers up and down my spine. And I was obedient to your wishes, leaning back on my heels after only a short while, asking if he wanted to fuck my ass.

And, of course, he did. I got a condom for him and lubed his cock up nice and slick. He slid in confidently all the way to the base; I felt so full. I knew I was in for a long session of ass abuse. Carlos showed no hesitation, no disappointment that he couldn't fuck my cunt. I thought again, "This is going to be good." I moaned, eager for him to get serious. I didn't use my words to tell him that an ass whore like me needs it harder; I told him with my groans and how I fucked myself back on him even as he pumped into me.

Carlos dragged me over to an armchair with an ottoman. He pushed me hard down on my elbows, knees on the ottoman, ass open and exposed to his rough attentions. He knew what he was about. Even as he gave my ass one of the most intense workouts I had ever had, he squirted lube over his cock when needed and never fucked so deep or hard as to cause real pain. The man is an artiste.

Carlos fucked and fucked and then fucked some more, and harder. I enjoyed the ride, gasping and moaning and squirming under him. Something very peculiar started to happen... I could feel an orgasm building deep inside me. I was nearly shouting, growling and grunting like a rutting bitch as I slammed back on his thick cock.

It was a challenge to a guy like that. He wanted me to call "uncle," say he was too big and hard for me to take for too long. But the rougher he got, the more I liked it, the more I begged for more with my incoherent sounds and spasms. When the orgasm hit me, it came completely unexpectedly, warmth and pleasure flowing from my ass. The sensations ricocheted between my g-spot and my clitoris. I shouted, my voice muffled in the cushions, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" He thrust hard and deep, allowing me to ride the wave out impaled on his cock.

Wetness dripped down my inner thighs. I lay dazed, a little confused. "Emma?" Carlos's voice parted the haze. "Did you just cum?"

I blinked, wiggled my ass closer to his hard body curved over me. Turning my head to look up at him, I replied, "I- uh -- yes? That's never happened before."

Carlos's pupils dilated visibly at my words. That aura of confidence swelled and came to the fore again. In an instant I was back on the floor, sucking his cock. He used my mouth like it was his hand or a pussy, shoving his dick against my throat, again and again. I peered up, eyes dancing over his ripped abs and heaving chest. His eyes shuttered, neck arched as he used his rough hands to shove his cock down my abused my throat. Soon, he too reached his limit, pulling out from between my bruised lips to come all over my chest. Two men came on my chest within an hour of one another. Are you proud of your slutty little sex slave?

I didn't have to chase him out and I was glad. Those guys who are a little too arrogant for my tastes know how to fuck me hard and leave me without tenderness, as I like. They know that I'm just a whore for their use until they cum and then when their dick is soft I am of no more use to them. And I love that, even while I resent them for their general attitude.

Then you came to me. My master, fresh from fucking another girl, dick still hard for me. I lay on the edge of the bed and you held my legs up as you plunged into me. My wet and tender pussy sucked at your cock and I held the Hitachi on my clit. I was so hot and wet and hungry for you, I started cumming within moments, the orgasm starting where the tip of your cock slammed my cervix and radiating outward, to peak, and then peak, and then peak again as you spent yourself against me, unleashing a flood of cum, right where it belongs. In me.

That orgasm was one of the most powerful I've ever had. I felt so connected to you in that moment. Is that weird? To feel even more connected because I had let other men violate me? Why do you think I feel that way? Is it because that violation and use creates a contrast against the love we share? But you use my whore cunt too... Because it heightens my desire for you? Because it extends your control of me? I'm not sure...