Confessions of a Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
A 24yo woman moves to Florida and finds her way.
1.5k words
4.16
9.1k
4
0

Part 3 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Sunday and it was the first Sunday I wasn't scheduled to work since I moved to West Palm from Virginia. To be honest, work was wearing me down. The hours were long, the tips weren't great, and I was growing tired of Jimmy teasing me about having fucked two of his friends in the span of two weeks. I needed a new job. I needed new "friends." My 25th birthday was coming up in less than a month and I had absolutely no one to spend it with. Hell, I couldn't even find someone to go watch the Redskins game with me. I asked my roommate but she declined. She never went anywhere. I called Shane, a guy I had previously gone on a date with, but he did not return any of my calls.

I decided to ponder my decision while taking a hot shower. As I let the hot water massage my naked body I decided two things. First, I would schedule a hair appointment sometime this week and get back to the platinum blond I was back home. Second, I was going to go watch the Redskins game today - alone.

With those decisions made, I returned my focus to showering. My 5'6" body was nicely tanned except for my tits which were white in the area covered by my bikinis. My soapy hands rubbed my 36c breasts. The same breasts Kevin christened with his cum three weeks ago. Then my hands moved down to my vagina, where Shane had cum two weeks prior to that.

I had decided to shave my pussy the day after sex with Kevin. I was embarrassed I had sex with someone with my vagina in that condition and vowed to never let it get that hairy again. The hair was slowly growing back but by no means was it unkempt.

I turned off the shower, dried off, and got dressed. A black bra and panties, blue jeans, and my Redskins #24 jersey. I decided to go to the popular sports bar which also masqueraded as a tiki bar. I had been there a month or so earlier and liked the vibe. Their staff was nice, not to mention pretty.

I arrived in time to grab some nachos before the 1pm Redskins game versus the Seahawks. I had been exercising some and was back down to 135 pounds. I could spoil myself with nachos and beer today.

The bar wasn't crowded but there were people coming and going. I sat at the bar nervously watching the game, throwing back a few beers along the way. The Redskins won the game! I was happy but had no one to celebrate with other than the blond bartender, Courtney, who was from Maryland and happened to be a Redskins fan herself. We bonded over our love of the Redskins, beer, and love/hate of our ex boyfriend's. I saw her as someone I could genuinely be friends with.

As the day progresses I found myself drinking more, talking less, and honestly considering moving back him to Virginia.

"Nice win for the Skins today," said a voice to my left.

I turned my head to see a man had taken possession of the barstool next to me. He introduced himself as Bill from Washington DC though you never would have guessed he was a Redskins fan from his slacks and button down shirt. He was an older white man, in his early 50s, and had a heavier build than the younger men who were milling around the bar.

"I was supposed to go to the game today but work sent me down here last minute so I gave the tickets to my brother in law," he said before guzzling the rest of his beer.

"My ex-boyfriend had season tickets," I returned. "I used to go to 5-6 games a year."

We shared a few more drinks while chatting with Courtney- whom I exchanged numbers with as she ended her shift. "Had I just made a friend?!" I laughed to myself.

I paid my bar tab and went to the ladies room; drunk and dreading heading back to my apartment for another dose of loneliness. As I washed my hands, I noticed my eyes were glossy and I was much more tipsy then I realized.

I returned to my barstool, finished the last sip of my beer, and turned to go out to the street and hail a cab.

"Nightcap?" Said Bill while tapping my shoulder.

"I'm staying at a hotel down the street and could use some company. I'm not tired enough or drunk enough to go to bed yet and my meeting isn't until 1030am anyway."

I had obviously had enough to drink but I was lonely. Every fiber of me said to catch a cab; to not go to a hotel with a 50 something married man even if it was just for a drink or two. But in true Kelly-fashion, I accepted the invitation.

We stopped on the walk back to his hotel and grabbed a twelve pack of beer - which we immediately cracked upon entering his hotel room. It was your typical hotel room - a king size bed, two chairs and table in the corner, a small tv on the dresser.

As he sat in the chair across from me, I noticed him frequently adjusting the bulge in his slacks. Unlike my two previous West Palm sexcapades, I decided I would be the aggressor this time.

I walked over to his chair, straddling him and planting a kiss on his lips and from the look on his face I'm sure it surprised him. Bill returned my kiss, passionately, softly. He was a good kisser, his tongue darting in and out of my mouth in a sensual way that already had me anticipating it doing the same to my pussy. I unbuttoned his dress shirt. The fabric was nice to the touch - no doubt expensive. I took it off him exposing about what I would expect the body of a 50 year old married man to look like. His chest was slightly hairy, sagging slightly, and his midsection was doughy and pale.

I took off my jersey and bra while still mounted on top of him. Proudly showing him my perfect breasts , the like he probably hadn't seen in years. I pulled his head to my chest, eagerly feeding him my nipples. His hands groping them nervously, his teeth nibbling on my nipples in a painfully erotic way.

I climbed off of him, unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned his slacks, and pulled them off of him. He sat in the chair naked. His dick semi hard yet already big and thick. I knelt before him and grabbed his semi hard cock, immediately taking all of it in my mouth. Even if it wasn't for his gasp, I could tell he was enjoying it as he steadily grew full erect in my mouth. It was a beautiful cock - about 7.5 inches and thick as I had ever seen or had to that point.

He grabbed my hair in one hand and held it up, giving him a better view of my mouth working on him. I craved the attention he was giving me and sucked him even more feverishly; trying to take all of him in my mouth but gagging before I could get the final half inch down. I could still take enough of his cock in my mouth that I could smell that smell of a cock that has lots of pubic hair. He had a hairier cock than I was used to - but I didn't mind it. I was enjoying his dick filling my mouth and throat. It was a sloppy blow job, one I was proud of and one that was making me wet and eager to feel him inside me.

As I moved to take his cock out of my mouth and mount him, he aggressively grabbed my head and held it down on his cock. It caught me off guard and then understood why. His heavy, hairy balls tightened, his cock pulsed and began to spurt hard streams of cum in my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could but couldn't keep up with the size of the load his dick was emptying and the rest dribbled out of my mouth and onto my chin.

I smiled at him, completely turned on but a bit upset we didnt fuck yet. "Not to worry," I thought to myself, "the night is still young."

He handed me a napkin and I embarrassingly wiped the cum off my chin, still kneeling before him - his penis now soft but still about four inches long.

"You probably shouldn't tell your wife about this," I joked.

"Blow jobs aren't cheating kiddo," he winked, "but you should go regardless."

I was shocked he didn't want to hang out more. I was drunk and horny and had just given him one hell of a blow job.

He was obviously serious about me leaving as he handed me my bra and jersey - which I promptly put on. I exited the hotel room frustrated in more ways than one.