Confessions of a Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
A 24yo woman moves to Florida and finds her way.
1.7k words
4.42
8.8k
3

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ringing of my phone startled me from my sleep. The clock showed 1238pm. That couldn't be right. I reached over what appeared to be an empty bottle of vodka and grabbed my phone.

The bad news was my phone confirmed it was indeed 1238pm. The good news is the call I missed was from Courtney - the bartender I had met the night before. I decided I'd give her a call once I gathered my bearings.

My head was pounding from the drinking the night before. Pro tip: don't chase beer with vodka late night. You'll wake up hungover and naked the next morning. Except it wasn't even morning anymore. It was afternoon.

"Jesus Christ Kelly," I muttered to myself as I walked naked to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

As I brushed my teeth I worked to recall the events of the night. The Redskins had won. I had made a new friend - a beautiful blond bartender who had a similar transplant story as mine but with, seemingly, more success. I had also met a married man named Bill at the bar who convinced me to join him for a drink in his hotel room. I ended up drinking three quarters of a beer and possibly the biggest load of cum I had experienced to date. I gave him one fantastic blow job which he, rightfully, came from prior to kicking me out of his hotel room. I recalled Courtney using a phrase last night- Positive Vibes Only. It was time for me to start living that motto. I decided to brush the remnants of Bill out of my mouth and out of my memory.

Still naked, I walked over to my phone and listened to the message Courtney had left me. She was hanging out at the pool in her Palm Beach Gardens gated community and told me to come join her. She had left her address, the location of the pool, and told me to meet her at 2pm.

I hopped in the shower with my razor and promptly took care of my bikini line. I looked down, admiring my handiwork, rubbing my fingers along the now smooth bikini line and then my larger then average labia. I had anticipated a much needed fucking last night but it wasn't in the cards. Maybe I'll give Shane another call tonight, I thought to myself as I turned off the shower.

I put on my favorite purple bikini and gave myself a look in the mirror. I was slightly bloated but thought I looked pretty damn good all things considered. The purple bikini top was my favorite as it held my tits just right - flaunting my perfect 36c breasts. The rest of my 5'6" 135lb body wasn't too shabby either.

I arrived at Community's front gate, gave them Courtney's address, and followed her instructions to the pool. As I hopped out of the car I spotted her immediately. It was Monday afternoon and she was the only one at the pool.

"Kel!" Courtney yelled to me as if we'd been best friends for years. She stood up out of her lounge chair to greet me and she was a sight to see. I had never been with a woman but if I ever did it would probably be with someone like her. Her tits were bigger than mine and they looked fantastic in her black and orange bikini. Her waist was skinny and toned - nice and flat and tan.

She handed me a bottle of water which I sipped and immediately realized was watered down vodka. Yuck. She gave me a wink and sat back down in her lounge chair. We sat there making small talk for a while - discussing ex-boyfriends, sex, and Palm Beach life. All conversations with Courtney seemed to revert back to sex - which I didn't mind, but it was driving me a bit wild considering I'd been left so frustrated the night before.

We went back to Courtney's condo - which is probably better described as a two story duplex. It was outside of the city but the place was beautiful; certainly outside my budget. I used Courtney's bathroom to change out of my bikini and into some shorts and a tank. When I emerged, Courtney was sitting on her sofa in a thin white tee shirt and a pair of black booty shorts. I could see the outline of her breasts as her shirt hugged them and her nipples were slightly poking thru the fabric.

"So, did you fuck him?" Courtney blurted out.

"Ummm, no," I replied, deciding not to go into the whole story. "I went home and finished off a bottle of vodka instead," I continued with a laugh.

"That's a shame, he has a great dick," Courtney said nonchalantly. "I fucked him about a year ago at a hotel he stays at down the street from my work. He says he's here for business but I think he mostly just comes down here to cheat on his wife."

I couldn't believe Courtney had fucked him! She was way out of his league. I also felt a bit of jealousy. What had driven him to fuck her but not me? And why did she have no filter when talking about sex?

My train of thought was diverted by a knock at the door.

"Come in," Courtney yelled.

The door opened and in walked two young white men. They were Courtney's friends and introduced themselves as Mike and TJ. Mike was handsome. He stood around six feet tall and had an athletic body. His head was shaved and looked sexy but not as sexy as his piercing green eyes. TJ was a bigger man. He was 6'3" and by my guess, around 230 pounds. He had a brown hair and brown eyes and a deep voice which made him sound older than his 25 years.

We enjoyed some drinks, and then some more drinks. I was still hungover from the night before but that was fading as I became more and more drunk. I excused myself and used the bathroom. I noticed cocaine residue on the vanity. "No wonder she's so skinny," I said to myself.

I finished up in the bathroom and drunkenly walked back to the living room where Courtney and Mike were making out. Shit...he was taken. They looked so good together making out. Two physical specimens exchanging saliva. She stood up and grabbed his hand and led him to her bedroom and shut the door. I looked over nervously at TJ. It was apparent he wanted to engage in some fun as well. What the fuck, I thought.

I sat next to him and we began to kiss. He was a rough kisser, too forceful and rough; is tongue all over the place causing saliva to drip to my chin. Before I knew it, he had pulled my shirt over my head and off. Topless yet again. This was becoming a common theme. His hands were as rough as his tongue as they greedily felt me up. I reached down into his shorts. He was already hard. I jerked his dick up and down, while we kissed. It was rock hard and felt thick. He stopped kissing me and stood up. He pulled his pants down and stepped out of them; a thick 6.5" dick bouncing up to say hello. He stood in front of me and grabbed my head - pulling my mouth onto his dick. I took it all but not too eagerly. I wanted sex and I wasn't about to experience another blow and go. His thick cock slid in and out of my mouth and his grunts became louder and louder. I was worried Courtney might hear.

I pulled him out of my mouth, took off my shorts, and got on all fours on the sofa. He came up behind me and slapped my ass. It was a loud and hard slap, one that caught me off guard and sorta hurt. His big hands spread my ass cheeks as he gazed down at my holes. He grabbed his thick cock with one hand and slid it into my wet pussy - pushing the full 6.5 inches in on the first stroke. I moaned a loud moan that I had no doubt Courtney and Mike had to have heard. TJ thrusted hard, his power pushing me into the sofa cushions over and over. He was a strong man and I could feel it. His big fingers had reached around and were fiddling with my clitoris. Within the first four minutes of fucking, I had already cum twice.. My moans loud enough to be heard in Miami. My pussy was soaked and wide open for him and he knew it. He grabbed my hair and pulled it, making my back arch and my ass perk up. My tits were spinning all over the place like pinwheels, in a somewhat circular motion trying to keep up with the thrusts. I loved his strong hand, yanking my head back with his handful of my hair. His other hand smacked my ass harder then before and I yelped. It stung, but had quickly evolved into a good sting.

"Again," I muttered.

*smack*

*smack*

I yelped out with each smack. I was pushing back into him, my pussy eagerly craving and receiving his thick cock. But there was no question who was fucking who. I felt his hand let go of my hair and both of his hands grabbed my shoulders. He used me for leverage for his over powerful strokes. I reached my hand back beneath my legs and found my swollen clit, rubbing it feverishly to a third orgasm. My legs gave way and I collapsed on the sofa. My chest on the seat cushions, my knees on the floor. TJ didn't stop. He continued his hard thrusts for another three minutes as I lay there motionless and exhausted. His grunts got louder and I felt his dick pulse and unload his cum into my sloppy, wet vagina. He pulled out and I could already feel it dripping out of me and down my legs. I couldn't move. I didn't want to move. I was exhausted and satsified.

I looked up and TJ was already dressed. Mike and Courtney were as well as they stood at the edge of the living room.

"Everything ok in here kids?" she smirked.